Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,130 Member
    Why do I keep falling so far behind like this...? :confounded:

From page 3057:

@one_eyed_monster Thank you. :) And welcome to the thread and forums!

@SpringFairy556 Cat 5 hurricane? Yikes! :flushed: It sounds like you survived it. ;)<3 I hope there wasn't too much damage done in the area? :(
    ----
    Ohhh boy Bryce arrives... :flushed:
    Nice sword fighting mod. ;)
    That's right, get on your knees and beg for mercy Bryce!!
    It looks like Claire is crying on the horse it that picture. Clever photo capture. ;):star:
    I think I''m gonna have to go with King William on this one...Bryce was a huge threat and in those days...they didn't really do many trials to prove innocence and stuff. But I can also see how killing a man spot on like that would cause Claire to be concerned about the man she loves.
    This picture. :lol:
    43573222_171535267104067_8528659629322797056_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&oh=d7b339810cbea145c66c8b4ef60ae6ac&oe=5C5BFA66
    Aww! He confesses his love! <3<3
    But wait...did she say it in return?? :worried:
    I can understand her not feeling worthy to be with the King or in his court, but I am like, "C'mon girl!!" :lol:
    I guess she decided to be a fool. ;):lol: Oh Claire...
    I predict she is near death in the old Mine once the King finds her and he bravely carries her out with coal and dirt falling all around him and he places her on his horse, takes her back to the castle, has the best doctor caring for her, he helps nurse her back to health, and she sees how much he truly loves her and how much she truly loves him and...she'll quit feeling like she isn't deserving of him! :mrgreen:
    (My imagination everyone. :lol: )

@Silverofdreams30 I would love to see you type out a couple of sentences in Swedish. :blush: (Then I could send it to my dad and see if he understands it and if he still remembers the language! :p )
    Aww, look how cute Ty and Audra are there taking naps. <3
    This pic of Audra. :lol:
    go2JM1S.jpg
    Oooohhh and this pic of Ty! :love:
    mNCcjyV.jpg
    It's like he's saying (mostly with his eyes), "Come with me beautiful and we'll follow the sunset together." <3
    :mrgreen:
    I always find it amusing when sims stand up to watch TV. :lol:
    Holy heels on those CC shoes Batman! :flushed::lol:
    I'd trip and fall too often wearing platforms like that! :p
    Ty's expressions while watching TV, pure joy. :love:

@Emily4331 Thanks for the reply comments. :) How are you doing today? I think the grey cloud over my head has dissipated, so now I can start working on the next Sam chapter! :smiley:
    Being pregnant had its ups and downs, but I'll never forget the way I could feel my daughter kicking around in my belly. <3 (She was an ACTIVE one! Still is! :lol: ) It was the most beautiful and miraculous thing, even though she seemed to kick the most as night! :grimace:
    Nice to see Don and Dina in TS3. :)
    Sun Yee is one adorable toddler! :)

@Charlottesmom New chapter! Yay! :smiley:
    That conversation between Jared and Connor was awesome! :lol: Such well written dialogue! :star:
    Jared's "Freaking wonderful" face! :lol: Classic!
    43309061460_09cba00754_c.jpg
    (Do you make your sims mad at each other to capture some of these expressions? ;) )
    Wow. Rosie actually being nice to Rowan, I'm impressed!
    *gasp* Julia's walking in! :worried:
    If I'd been Rowan, I wouldn't have changed back into my IF form and hid...
    Julia be like, "My daughter is painting up in the attic with a bunch of creepy paintings on the wall...and she LIKES them??" :flushed: "What have I done wrong?" :lol:
    Perfect surprised face expression from Julia! :lol:
    So Rosie just ups and leaves Rowan, even when she wanted to talk earlier. :unamused: (Forgive me for not liking her so much. :p )
    ----
    Sims catch fire if they are out in the heat for too long!? :lol: I thought they just passed out! Poor Connor! :(
    (hey...if there can be pictures of female wrestlers, I can post the lovely Jared) :wink:
    ^Darn straight! :mrgreen:
    The CC table was shaped smaller than the regular changing table so I wanted to make sure it didn't look off when being used. ;)
    A brown magic marker! :joy: You crack me up!
    ----
    Your preview of the next chapter is getting me VERY anxious! :mrgreen:
    Your TS4 Don looks pretty cute. :blush:
    Wow I am surprised the Cullen name didn't come from Twilight! :open_mouth::p
    I was thinking the same thing about Neela rejecting Misha's character, but her heart was set on her soldier in Iraq and...I could totally respect that. <3
    I still think you would like to see some nekkid Jared boo-tay! :smirk: Hee hee!

@Nikkei_Simmer Wow! :open_mouth: So tragic!! :cry:
    You set up that scene splendidly and great poses you used! It looked so real!!
    OMGosh that Eulogy was beautiful!! <3 Awww!
    I mean, fantastically written! :star:
    The coffins and poses! :astonished: I must know where you found those!
    Boy how do you crank out all these updates without getting writer's block? :confounded: Teach me! :p
    Good nelly her chesticles are going to FREEZE wearing such a low cut dress in THAT weather! :p:lol:

@Jazzypoo You mention Jemaine Clement and the first thing I think of is:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6DOxuucAEk
    That voice. :lol:
    And of course this shiny crab. ;)
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTplrHmHvy4Mmvf1uj0JgCKGLvbnle2r1HRd607WkKKATs5Z_spYQ

@MoonandStars83 Thanks. :) And thanks for the link to your playlist as well. :blush: Looks like I need to create a Spotify account. :p

@plushtrap_107 Glad to hear you're feeling better. <3

@bekkasan
    Got a big goofy smile on my face.
    ^Tee hee! :mrgreen: You're welcome. :blush:
    Yeah if Salmon was ever vegetarian it would HAVE to be made out of tofu! I say, yuck! :confounded:
    ----
    I love that you used Shining Armor to be Seth. :blush: He is so dreamy in your game! :love:
    Awww, such romantic dialogue and all the cuddling and kissing! <3 You know I love it all the time! :blush:
    I'm curious if he will become a Fairy...
    I thought they were going to get all ravenous and take it to the bedroom :lol: but I'm glad they just held each other and fell asleep instead. <3

@OriginalMara Yup, I'm bingeing out on ER! :lol:
    I didn't realize Luka and Abby have a baby together! I'm excited about it and I much prefer them together as while I did like Samantha and Luka together, she was a Witch to him in the end and couldn't see the amazing man standing right in front of her! Ready and willing to be a good husband and father to her kid, but she threw that aside all because she was selfish and didn't want anymore children. :unamused:
    Oh well, her loss, Abby's gain. :mrgreen:
    Cause yeah Luka is :love::love:

@king_of_simcity7 That is a cute blue house. :) Nice update!

@lanlyn Enjoyed seeing another update from you. :blush:
    Oh yeah! I forgot about the kids being stuck in the Oubliette too! :worried: Yes! You must finish that awesome story! :star:

@Mikezumi "For the sake of continuity..." I love it! :lol:
    Alpin playing with the dollhouse. <3
    Darn clipping. :grimace: (That wasn't a cc top was it? I didn't realize EA clothing combinations clipped. :confused: )
    Thanks for the comments. <3
    ----
    Hey Brett! :)
    Niall and Rory singing. :blush:
    I wonder why those 4 other children didn't go on the field trip? Guess their parents decided not to sign the permission slip! :lol:
    Yeah I bet Lachie let his dad win. ;)
    In a perfect world all the children in the family would do their homework at the same time like that. ;) I've been meaning to ask: How do you get them to do homework at the table? My sims always plop on the floor or find a desk (or they ignore the desk altogether. :unamused: )
    Aww, bye bye Rory and Marissa. :cry:
    So where'd you get the jaw slider for Ian? ;)
    ----
    I understand tweaking a sim over and over to get them to look just right, heck I did that with Jensen! It was a doozy! :flushed: Ian has always looked fantastic from the beginning so I bet he's good now. ;)<3
    ----
    I did mention Sam's nose looking smashed in a couple of pictures...I couldn't figure out why. I guess it was from his face expression. :p
    I probably shouldn't elaborate on what a "dead fish" meant in my family's circle here. :lol:
    I understand wanting less stressful gameplay.

@coco Those pictures are GORGEOUS! <3 I do love the look of that house! It's one you built right?

@lisasc360 Great update with Pluto. :) (I hear that name and I keep thinking of the dog. ;):p )

@CravenLestat Wow!
    9I6gO3B.png
    I think she will be a hard one for Connor to resist! ;)
    Oh you just said he was instantly smitten! :lol:
    Cute video. <3

@meerkattime
    OMGosh Marshmallow is adorable! <3
    Qcmp0Bh.jpg
    Hot kiss between April and Jon. :star:

Caught up! I swear that took a little over an hour. :open_mouth: But it's always joyful to interact with you all. <3 (I hope you're getting my tags...)

I'm hoping to get started on writing the next Sam chapter today! :star: Sorry to leave you all hanging like that, I just needed to get out of this seasonal depressive funk.

Happy Simming!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,307 Member
    @emorrill,
    @lisasc360 Great update with Pluto. :) (I hear that name and I keep thinking of the dog. ;):p )
    Thank you... :) hehehe, same here...lol
  • Options
    HOW in the Sam Hill did I miss Scott Bakula's birthday yesterday!?!? :astonished:

https://parade.com/707171/paulettecohn/happy-birthday-scott-bakula-34-photos-from-his-four-years-as-dwayne-pride-on-ncis-new-orleans/

Happy Birthday to one of the sexiest men alive. :love:
    5bab85695f82e.image.jpg

Anyway, sim on my friends! ;)
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,208 Member
    @meerkattime

Thank you

@Charlottesmom

Thank you

@emorrill

Here you go a few sentences in Swedish

Hej- Hi/Hello

Hur mar du?- How are you

Jag heter- My name is

Thank you, I have not had any good ideas so
    those expression shots were fun.
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited October 2018
    Things have been happening in Praaven. I am putting the pictures in a spoiler because I don´t want to torment you too much. There are a lot of pictures, I went a tad bit crazy perhaps :D
    The angry fairy turned up at Winterhold keep, and Blackheart unsuspectingly went out to greet her. He obviously never heard about how she bit Chesters head off.
    44314707415_9aebd6e209_k.jpg
    The fairy recognized the danger and decided not to throw a tantrum.
    31352564428_edf6508d55_b.jpg

Clearly she said something offensive, because Blackheart started chanting one of his spells.
    43412501180_150bc46bce_b.jpg
    44314707335_04ebf3a300_b.jpg

The fairy did not turn into ice, she mearly shivered.
    44314707165_0f1f1d59fa_b.jpg

He stepped close to her, she had peaked his curiosity. The fairy did not flee.
    44314707065_d76e432354_b.jpg

Instead she asked him to give the keep back to the Winterhold family, telling him of their misfortune since loosing their home.
    43412501040_4092afab66_h.jpg

She told him how Lady Eleanor was now a captive by the Marauders at the old fort, and Lord Albert was missing. The youngest son, Tynin, had joined the Marauders, not caring about how they treated his mother.
    44314706535_685c388a94_h.jpg

She told him the young lord Tyrius, the one who had fled, would try and take back his home, and she was afraid for him. He was only a boy.
    44314706345_2e15de6a87_k.jpg

Blackheart asked her if she was trying to hypnotize him, he had heard fairies had such powers. She certainly wasn´t! Don´t be silly!
    44314706195_b4c4d1297c_h.jpg

Blackheart felt dazed. Not by what the fairy had told him, he cared nothing about the Winterhold family. He didn´t know why he felt so strange.
    44314706935_ce65ad776d_h.jpg

The fairy smiled secretively behind his back as she left.
    44314706655_70fff53ac4_h.jpg

The next day there were hectic preparations at the castle courtyard. The guards were mounting up, as were the Pendragon men along with young lord Tyrius. He had fled to his best friend, Young Lord Arthur Pendragon when fleeing his home.
    43412500990_218dd84238_h.jpg

The men arrived at the keep a few hours later, led by Lord Hector Pendragon.
    44314706355_115802c754_h.jpg

Blackheart! Come out and meet us in battle or leave this land and never come back! The Lord shouted.
    43412503110_fc6d62aca5_h.jpg
    Blackheart stood on top of the tower, looking down at the men with a slight smirk on his face. Then he called out "Henry!"
    43412502820_cadbb08117_h.jpg

The Marauder Chief, Henry McCullis, stepped out, battleworn and menacing. He and his men had been hired by Blackheart to protect the keep.
    43412502980_5c0ebe2aa5_k.jpg
    His men stepped out beside him.
    44314705335_21d9801873_z.jpg

Henry told the Lords and the guards to get down from their horses and fight like men, because the McCullis clan and the McDonaghall clan would protect the castle and the lord within.

Go get them boys! The Marauder chief yelled.
    43412500870_bf3678a7c9_h.jpg
    44314704865_50fb6528f2_k.jpg

The guards tried to sneak past and break into the keep from the back.
    44314704305_539a89ec6d_h.jpg
    44314701475_3e3638c7b4_k.jpg

The battle was violent and bloody.
    43412502180_d48387cc37_h.jpg
    43412502090_c843b95338_b.jpg
    When Lord Hector fell to Henrys sword almost everyone stopped fighting.
    43412501960_126268df03_h.jpg
    44314703435_42c3912b42_k.jpg

Except for one of the guards who had sneakily changed into peasant clothing.
    43412501820_01fa948633_b.jpg

Blackheart turned to young lord Tyrius of Winterhold. The young man wanted to fight to the death, but Blackheart mearly waved his hands.
    45175378932_5efdd1b0c2_b.jpg

The battle was over and Blackheart and his men had won this time. Young Lord Tyrius had turned to ice.
    44314702595_d1bc5d79dd_k.jpg
    43412501580_69747065be_h.jpg

Blackheart summoned his black dragon. He needed to deal with the guard. The rest had fled when Lord Hector fell.
    43412501460_888f3ec8fe_b.jpg
    43412501310_b9ef832c73_b.jpg

Theodred Blackheart had made his first minion.
    43412500680_0542601483_b.jpg

53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @emorrill Smitten kinda goes like this

First you see her

Then you hear REO Speedwagon in your head

While doing this

k94gRTH.gif

:p
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Cute. :blush:

Might you be referring to THIS REO Speedwagon song? :smirk:
  • Options
    :o@emorrill Wish I could give you more than one awesome,that was exactly the song.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    :o@emorrill Wish I could give you more than one awesome,that was exactly the song.

Really!? :smiley: Wow!

I'm feeling rather awesome at the moment.

animated-msn-big-grin-smiley-emoticon_zps786df3f8.gif~c200

• Options
    JazzypooJazzypoo Posts: 325 Member
    @Auroraskies - oh wow, haha. I wish "tell a dad joke" was an interaction haha.

@TadOlson - Thanks

@coco - Thanks

@Charlottesmom - Haha I assure you, she is a most proper lady. She just occasionally goes on rampages here and there. ;)
    omg the deep fryer obsession! I only put them in houses with barely anything else to interact with. Otherwise I eventually hide it in the family inventory out of frustration haha
    I would be honored to decorate one of your grand mansions!
    You should try a bachelor party! They generate lots of picture worthy moments!

@Springfairy556 - I love that medieval castle/world. So cool! I also like that the beautiful painting was going to be a stick figure lol. I've seen my sims paint that before

@ZhakiraP - haha yeah he's really silly, but the hair reminded me of him as a vampire in "What we do in the shadows".
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited October 2018
    In the end there is Love Part 9:

Jasper was over Rosie's house after school, they decided to play hide and seek until Edward came over after scouts then they would be heading to the library for a group project.

"Count to 100 Rosie...and no cheating!!"

45182587951_a050c77601_c.jpg

"I'm not gonna cheat Jasper geeze! 1.....2......3...….4...…"

45182587071_6a3328bec8_c.jpg

Jasper ran as fast as he could to the second floor, he had planned on hiding under Rosie's bed, but then had second thoughts when he saw the stairs to the third floor.

44460121064_fd052f535e_c.jpg

Jasper snickered to himself, the attic, Rosie would never look for him up here, it was the perfect hiding spot!

44460118874_cd1a57b715_c.jpg

Rowan hadn't slept all night, he was getting sick of being locked up, he wanted a life, he wanted to go to school, he mostly wanted a friend, someone who wouldn't yell at him constantly. He was so sick of the whole situation he broke down crying...he was just about to turn into his doll form to dull the hurt when he heard the doorknob jiggling..

44460122034_57549b4033_c.jpg

30272180547_12be6135b4_c.jpg

He calmed down and went over closer to the door...

"Hello?? Rosie?" he whispered only loud enough for someone very close to the door to hear.

45133332322_dc7ecc0dc8_c.jpg

"No, it's not Rosie, who are you and why is the door locked? Are you crying...?" Jasper asked curiously..

Rowan didn't say anything, he didn't dare, if it wasn't Rosie he should keep his mouth shut..

45133331602_5ef3a19fb7_c.jpg

"Hello.....can you open the door so I can talk to you...please." Jasper begged..

45133330342_b2a6326194_c.jpg

Rowan decided Rosie being mad was worth it, maybe he could get out of his attic prison. "I can't open the door Rosie has the only key, I think she has two keys...but she'll never let me out of here."

45133329832_c456ac325c_c.jpg

"Why would Rosie lock you in a room?"

"She hates me...."

"Why does she hate you?"

"I wish I knew...." Rowan was getting upset again..."Can you please find one of the keys and get me out of here?" he was starting to cry again.

45133329442_28b05e0f73_c.jpg

Jasper felt for whomever was stuck behind the door, why would Rosie lock someone in the attic, he couldn't believe she would do that. Rosie was so nice, she would never do anything so mean...he couldn't process it.. He almost went downstairs to find her and ask but decided to try and find the key first, something told him to trust whomever was stuck behind that door.

"I'm going to try and find the key....I'll be right back."

45133327742_fd7dd3b5e7_c.jpg

With that Jasper tore down the stair, he knew the key would be in Rosie's room, that is where Jasper would keep something he didn't want anyone to find if he was hiding something.

44489418874_f9e4afcdf5_c.jpg

He checked the hall to make sure Rosie was nowhere in sight...then entered her room, he had been here a lot in the past years. He looked around..

44489417844_739aae3d1e_c.jpg

30272192287_39562a8311_c.jpg

Opened and fished through her dresser...nothing...he looked down and found what he hoped would hold the key...

30272188817_c2e9f582ea_c.jpg

30272189697_ff67310124_c.jpg

He sat down and tried to open it...

30272187167_8c7218c243_c.jpg

It made a creaking noise but opened pretty easily...he fished through some jewelry, a few pictures and some gum. He found a key way at the bottom of the chest...'Bingo' Jasper smiled happily, he only hoped it was the right key..

30272187837_55d5ee9c28_c.jpg

:mrgreen:
  • Options

Pluto is done with his Zero-G experiment and now feels nausea afterwards, so I send him back in to take a Space class... :)
    DU9Tyg5l.jpg

So while Pluto was inside taking his class, Neel Das and Mychelle Bannister stand around listening to Cr1sto play the drums. Neel was dancing to the tune... :)
    Vpoz7v2l.jpg

Neel so enjoyed Cr1sto playing the drums that he tipped him 3 times and Mychelle tipped him once... :)
    l4Wv0Lnl.jpg
    kxuc0WDl.jpg

Once Pluto was done with his class, he exited the building to a small group of people outside watching Cr1sto on the drums... :)
    3Cn8AVbl.jpg

Pluto Mars learned how to Moon Bounce during his class... :)
    NlASbUul.png

Pluto then went to the bookstore as he has a wish to go there. Once he got there, he saw Vroombo playing the drums outside of the store. Them plumbots sure do like playing their instruments every chance they get...lol
    dfN2Gxul.jpg

Pluto brought a book in Handiness skill as he wants to get his handiness up. So after he was done inside, he came outside only to see Rowley Wilkins who is a zombie as it is a full moon tonight... :#
    DcChgoQl.jpg

It would seem that Rowley is hungry. I just hope he's not hungry for brains... :#
    gZErbWhl.jpg

Rowley approaches Vroombo after she was done playing the drums. It would seem like Vroombo is trying to flirt with Rowley unless she thinks that it's cute that Rowley wants to play with her, scare her while ToB3 is walking by... :s
    eY9RdFUl.jpg
    v4DujQOl.jpg

And since Rowley failed at scaring Vroombo the first time, he tries again...
    zOraq5bl.jpg

But was unsuccessful as he couldn't take the pain of being a zombie.
    eorjNoql.jpg

Rowley then decides to try to scare Pluto while Pluto also thinks it's cute that the scary zombie wants to play...lol
    sMvMvSll.jpg

So Pluto plays along with Rowley back making the same movements as Rowley...lol
    ZF6PRE8l.jpg

Then Pluto has a good laugh about it while telling Rowley that he's so funny and fun to be around... :)
    rhJDMupl.jpg

But Rowley wasn't having any of that and proceeded to try to scare Pluto again which he did this time around while Pluto was experiencing some weird sensation going on in his stomach.
    TS8W177l.jpg

Then Rowley goes over to ToB3 and scares him as well... :#
    ieHmV0Xl.jpg

Pluto had enough fun with Rowley for the night and decides to head back to the Oasis landing Community Center for the night. He's not too happy riding in a car as he is Eco-friendly and not too crazy about wasting natural resources.
    mZptDvxl.jpg

After he goes inside, he goes to sit down so that he can read his book on bot building as he also has a wish to improve his Advance Technology skill... :)
    UhlvbWhl.jpg

Stela 105 comes over and starts to do a Power Drain on the drink synthesizer... :)
    s91ulVsl.jpg

Pluto then receives one of those annoying telemarketing calls and hangs up on them... :s
    cl9SxX0l.jpg

So Pluto goes back to reading his book again until he gets yet another phone call.
    i8ZOIXVl.jpg

So Pluto answers the phone only to find out that it's the same phone call from that annoying telemarketing wanting to finish what they were trying to tell Pluto but Pluto wasn't having none of it and tells them to stop calling him. Even in the future, you're still going to be bombarded by annoying scam phone calls... :s
    plFTNzBl.jpg

So after Pluto hangs up, he goes back to reading again while AFR2000 does a power drain on the drink synthesizer while Amelia Hartley tells a ghost story... :)
    ANAF7r4l.jpg

After AFR2000 was done with their power draining, they ordered a can of oil from the synthesizer and then proceeds to squirt the oil over their head and the rest of their body... :)
    jyoJDD1l.jpg
    VMDEq4rl.jpg

AFR2000 then goes to sit down on the floor to listen to the rest of the ghost story... :)
    NslaloHl.jpg

Pluto decides that since it's been a long day, that it's time to go and claim a bed for the night.. :)
    XXht8T5l.jpg

Pluto then changes out of his clothes and into his long johns for the night... :)
    BIOIV1zl.jpg

He then programs the dream bed to allow him to dream about strangers as that was his wish to do... :)
    U66tpuHl.jpg
    iWrQFj5l.jpg

The next morning, Pluto wakes up and goes in to use the all-in-one bathroom which he was happy about as he was able to save on water instead of wasting it... :smiley:
    Ct8FB8gl.jpg

Pluto then heads to the tube elevator so that he can get himself something to eat but falls out of it as he's trying to exit it... :#
    pRSFsUWl.jpg

Pluto goes over and grabs himself a plate of Apple Cobbler that someone else has made and takes it to a table to eat it. That's Jade Zogg in the background yawning while Tyson Bannister has his back to the camera... :)
    ZL5Xjwwl.jpg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,430 Member
    edited October 2018
    @emorrill - http://sims3s.ru/objects-coffin.php - for the coffin.
    http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=myskyring&logNo=140146411407&redirect=Dlog - Funeral Poses by Bangsain.
    http://mahamudosim3.blogspot.com/2012/05/dead-in-coffin-poses.html?zx=1a29e5fe02c9b0df - Dead in the Coffin Poses by Buhudain
    http://modthesims.info/d/472634 - Death Poses (for the accident scene)

Hope that helps. :)

...and believe me, I do get writer's block - that's what all those

Chapter 2-74 - Bottle Flipping and Getting Stung by Bees
    Chapter 2-75 - Taxes, Work and Bee-Stings
    Chapter 2-76 - Braden's Work, Kids and Wild Horses
    Chapter 2-77 - Torturing Plants and a Fender-Bender
    Chapter 2-78 - Enter Kyla and Zombie
    Chapter 2-79 - After the Full Moon
    Chapter 2-80 - Kyla's Eventful Day
    Chapter 2-81 - And So Life Goes On...

...chapters are. Nothing eventful happened...

And then when an evil stroke of genius happens...or I get "prodded" into doing something...then my muse comes back. >:)

BTW, has anyone figured out who the bearded man and the Empress of Evil are...yet?
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    So she asked my sim for some money to but a shirt for Halloween........

:worried:

Ir4dZBq.png

My motivation

fWbmnML.png

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @CravenLestat Wish that I had that shirt in real life. It is so fun.
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @Charlottesmom Arrghh... I need to know what happens next ! :o
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Springfairy556 Oh my! Decisions made in haste are not often good ones. Silly Claire!

@Charlottesmom You've got lots of awesome patterns in your studio. I have quite a few in game, Snoopy, Donald and Sesame street will always stay as well as few of the other ones. :heart:
    I much prefer sims from other simmers or my own, than using EA sims. :) I do understand not giving her up though. I know I couldn't do my Patrick or a few of the others. If and when you have time you can make a dark haired beauty for Conner for me. No rush, because once I get to a certain spot in the Rafe save, I will move to Bridgeport before going to Sanctuary. Unless the game frustrates me like it did yesterday and I give up and move on ahead of time! >:)
    Awesome update.
    Poor Rowan. Breaking my heart.
    Hopefully Rosie won't catch him!
    Jasper is so nice to try and help him and realize he needs help and not to go to Rosie!
    I hope he can let him out and rescue him. Fingers are crossed!

@emorrill Seth brought in some much needed blond good looks to the story. :) I just figured he needed a non pony first name. :wink:
    I'm glad you are enjoying the romance of it. :) I love the mushy stuff! <3
    Dag girl! You had other things on your mind. Happy Birthday to him!

@ZhakiraP wow...dramatic update. So sad!

@lisasc360 Enjoyed the update on Pluto and his day.

@CravenLestat I prefer a bit of life in hands that touch me. :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    @bekkasan @Charlottesmom @Silverofdreams30 @emorrill Thank you guys for the comments! :smiley:

@emorrill I am feeling okay. A lot better than I had been feeling, at least. But still not quite there yet. Glad you're feeling better!
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,208 Member
    @Charlottesmom

I want to read what happens next,
    great chapter.
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @Cadh20000 Those are highly specialized cutting and shaping tools, obviously.

@meerkattime Thank you. I have no idea what her death type is, though, since I never looked.
    ****I hope I can get it finished soon too. Then I can test it and maybe (hopefully) get it on MTS.
    ****Cute kitties! April & Jon are a cute couple.

@king_of_simcity7 Well, you guys are lucky, then.

@Charlottesmom Poor Rowan looks angry.
    ****I play 4 sometimes. When I went looking for the screenshot I took last week in that game, I actually discovered that when you have one of your Sims Simstagram their pet, it saves the pic to the screenshot bin, which is why there's an overload of cat lady shots. One of the updates borked that save, so I started a new one.
    ****Is that why Rosie was crying? Jasper found out her deep, dark secret?

@Mikezumi I literally can't look at him because it weirds me the plum out.

@TadOlson They almost got more house!

@Pinky7797 Great update!

@lisasc360 Great update. I never noticed the little outdoor cafe before. Unless that was added in by you.

@plushtrap_107 Nope, no babies yet. They were at home and Olivia's pregnant with their first child.

@coco You're welcome.
    ****Thanks. That was the plan. Some bench seating at the corners and strobe/color lights at the center. I'm probably just going to use lighted signs for actual lighting.

@msbeckycat Great updates! Looks like everyone's getting along nicely. I don't understand why Sims save burnt foods either.

@Springfairy556 Great update! Claire does know he'll just follow her, right? Somewhere deep down? Where'd you get the TSM conversion dress?

@Emily4331 Cute kid.

@Silverofdreams30 Ty looks like he's having fun.

@ZhakiraP Maybe Lady Rose should kick him in the plums a few times and show him what's what.
    ****Well, now that's just mean.

@emorrill I saw that it was Scott's birthday recently. I'll have you know he's currently wearing a suit for his new job in the NCIS-verse. Just to put that image in your head.

@CravenLestat Wait, there's more than one REO Speedwagon song? Since when?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I got out of work late yesterday and had to run errands afterward, so I didn't get home in time to play last night. I played a little bit in an old Nancy Drew game (Labyrinth of Lies), though. Hopefully Her Interactive means it when they say the next game is slated for a Spring 2019 release. It's been, like, 2 years.

Happy Simming, all!!
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @MoonandStars83,
    @lisasc360 Great update. I never noticed the little outdoor cafe before. Unless that was added in by you.
    Thank you... :) No I didn't add it as it's a lot that EA placed there.

It's called Sam's Synth'd Staples and it's located next to the imports gallery... :) Here is a picture of it from street view... :)
    sj4Qd31l.jpg
    Post edited by lisasc360 on
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    Thanks for the comments and likes. Trying to think of how to play this out. I want to keep Daniel in the picture and find him a girl while playing Chad and Elisa at the same time.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,930 Member
    Hello all. I'll try to catch up on this forum today. I had to turn my computer off yesterday afternoon due to a huge storm. Fortunately nothing much happened at my place but it was pretty wild and lots of damage elsewhere over the past couple of days. We don't usually get these storms in Spring - they usually wait for Summer. But it was hot here yesterday.

I see Florida is expecting another Hurricane. I hope everyone in its path is ok and don't suffer too much property damage.

The McFluff Story is now on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/DmtOvrb3sP8

This is the first video I've made for YouTube where the game in the video is in the Big Game I set up a few weeks ago. You will meet a few of the locals, some of whom you probably haven't seen before but many of you will find most familiar if you've been watching my forum posts over the years.

Happy Simming
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    @MoonandStars83 , You were kidding about the crying right? They were playing hide and seek... ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top