Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Mikezumi Thanks for the comment :smile: I have had the police cars glitch for a while but it seems harmless
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @Karritz I never actually thought of that :blush:

@Mikezumi Steamy shower picture!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    @Mikezumi - Nice shot of the bridge!
    -And yeah he's gonna get her in trouble.XD
    -I hope not either lol.
  • Options
    MrSpacemanMrSpaceman Posts: 382 Member
    @plushtrap_107,
    sorry that your phone is broken :( I hope you can get it fixed soon :open_mouth:
    Thank you. Everything is okay. Going to get it back today (it's 3 am here).
    Those are nice tattoos :) I can't decide which one I like best!
    Crowley is adorable :3
    Thank you! Glad, that you love my post.
    Lol, is Steve not a morning guy? :pensive:
    I don't know exactly, because I have a feeling he's not into EVERYTHING unless it's music. I don't know what else he likes...

@Mikezumi,
    Absolutely adorable pics of Crowley <3
    Fun tattoos!
    Thank you. :):):)

Page 2898

@Karritz Lovely nighttime shot of your build!

@bekkasan Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    Thanks for the link to the honey tree. I have downloaded it for when I install Supernatural :)
    There are always lots of parties in my game but my sims don't always get invited. I don't usually crash them unless they are extended family.
    Lovely seeing Becky and Mark in your game :) Becky looks happy riding her broom :)
    Mark's room looks great and the yellow is nice and soft :)
    That's a lovely warm handshake! What EP does that come from?
    Love how Craven is talking about cooking while they eat his pancakes :)
    Love the pattern on Palm Arrow's bed! Her room looks great!
    Pretty floral pattern on Kami's bed! She looks very happy with her room :)
    Emma's room is lovely too! It's wonderful how you have used their favourite colours :)
    Lots of the girls like purple! Lovely room for Penelope too!
    Cute bunny theme in Becky's room :) She's very happy with the bunnies :)
    Wow a bunny hatch too! She will be right in her element :)

@coco Thanks :) I was happy when I paused just as Moss stretched :)
    Yes, my boy is on the right :)
    I love cannoli but I can imagine Venice would have been a better place to try one :)

@imdragonit Brilliant job on Neytiri! :)

@polrbear I am happy that you have found happiness :) I hope the blood test reveals whatever is wrong with you.
    Lovely seeing your sims again :)

@king_of_simcity7 Congrats to Jason on completing his LTW :)
    Great uni update :)

@lanlyn The Angular Expression makeup suits Emad very well! Love the pics of Emad and Majid as their Djinn selves! They both looked so sexy until the fight ;)

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks :) Great update! Shadow is a good kitty :) Looks like Angel is making lots of friends and having fun :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Cape Garner Twin Rinks looks great!

@plushtrap_107 If I remembered to put in a coffee maker I would use retuner to stop my sims using it autonomously ;)
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    I just got my next chapter up for my first story. I have been watching Hulu, relaxing, and playing with my cat between posts. I have been checking the forum also. Great updates everyone.
  • Options
    plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited August 2018
    @emorrill, your new Sims look very nice :) Lol, a promotional Sims 3 shirt ;)

@PalmArrow, lol, Lloyds' parents are really cool ;)

@Charlottesmom, Near does have some awesome expressions :p I love his eye colour :)

@Chi5678, lol, that does look funny xD Poor Sim, kissing an invisible IF :p

@meerkattime, thanks :) Lol, I hope so too xD
    I was glad to get that pic of the aurora just at the right time :)
    Gustavo has the same hair colour has his dad :) His mom has silver hair; maybe they will have a silver haired child soon too :)

@Springfairy556, poor kids, Michael is so bossy towards them, lol :p
    How come Francine left? Did Michael scare her off by being too fiorwards?

@Vincent_Vengeance, no problem :) That is good news about your phone :smiley:
    Lol, does anybody really like mornings ;) I'm curious now, what traits does Steve have?

@Mikezumi, no problem :) Lol, good idea! Sims can get so obsessed with some items xD
    Your town looks so pretty :) Is it the 1930's one? (I can't think of the name...Roaring Heights?)

@msbeckycat, cats are awesome :3
    Do you post your stories in this thread? I can't remember seeing them :open_mouth:

Also given likes and awesomes :)
  • Options
    @plushtrap_107
    Francine's the one who kissed him first.But yeah she got scared off when he decided to kiss her back.
    And up he's bossy to his kids.XD
  • Options
    @Mikezumi Thanks for the comment :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Some more scenery pictures as I have summer at University: :smile:

39012984_10155744899391497_951688667447951360_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=c4704130675807a69bc700e958e1f223&oe=5C0C41C5

39027531_10155744899466497_3143519635190579200_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=982164b2b4d1310789f6e52967e7248c&oe=5BF4841D

39001896_10155744899486497_3857411008729448448_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=4796856f371c499f0a47be57a9905d6d&oe=5BFE1122

39012465_10155744899511497_488458882453078016_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=2280f73b0261c50365f81781eba386b1&oe=5C06946B

38851711_10155744899586497_4037233506932228096_o.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=06e4353f59f996e8efe36a831e51f675&oe=5C10AB3D
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @bekkasan @PalmArrow @meerkattime @Mikezumi -- Thanks for the comments. :)

@meerkattime -- Summer in Starlight Shores... so it was probably still fairly warm. :lol:

@bekkasan -- I love that top on Penelope too! I must admit I haven't really tried out the ITF outfits much yet.
    Can't wait to see what shenanigans she gets up to haha.

L's and A's passed out! :)
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    pg. 2898
    @imdragonit You're so good at making sims based off characters. I love the hair you used for Neytiri :smile:
    @polrbear Hey there! It's good to hear from you. It sounds like you and your partner are really happy together. I'm so pleased for you :smile:. I hope the doctors can explain what you have been feeling. Sarah is so adorable. It's been a while since we have seen your sims! I love Sarah's girlfriend's freckles and her dark red hair. Derek looks cute! Chase looks very smitten already. Aww it's sad to see sims leave the house. Poor Chase, you know it's really bad morning sickness when you're vomiting icky green stuff :mask:
    @king_of_simcity7 Congrats to Jason on completing his LTW! I think anyone would be scared if a skeleton started attacking them. Looks like The Squire is sitting in a really boring class.
    @lanlyn Emad and Bunter do look a little like WWE stars haha :tongue:
    @Nikkei_Simmer Those cc vending machines are cool. It will be nice to see the completed hockey rink with bleachers and ice markings.
    @bekkasan I think cc creators get creative in how they edit and touch up pictures on their websites. I have downloaded heaps of things to find that they look very different in game. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your Sanctuary game! Thanks for tagging me on your Random Happenings thread too, I'll be sure to check in there from time to time :smile:
    @Silverofdreams30 I think Angel needs to work on his athletic skill to beat June next time. I had a laugh at a couple of the comments on his dating page :smile:
    @Springfairy556 Sorry you're getting lag. I'm no expert but did you clean your registry before reinstalling?

pg. 2899
    @Charlottesmom Riley :heart:. I never see the bottles with names on them here anymore.
    That Sims bottle is so neat!
    @Springfairy556 Lol I loved the start with Francine walking in on Michael. Why do I get the feeling that sometimes all good things come to an end. I wonder what Michael wanted to say about Lamar.
    @plushtrap_107 Lovely yellow and green colours in that aurora! Gustavo is a cutie. I like his bright turquoise hair :smile:
    @king_of_simcity7 I'm a bit worried about Cassie too. I hope nothing bad comes between her and The Squire.
    @emorrill Life sounds really busy for you at the moment. But once school stars hopefully you will have some more free time. Yeah definitely get your airbags replaced! After all you never know when you will need them. Don't be sorry about pushing Sam back a week. A week is like nothing so don't even stress about it :smile:. Share all the TS2 pictures you want, haha you know I love it. Alex is cute! He's got dark hair and glasses, the perfect man for dear charlottesmom :wink:. I like his cc everyday wear a lot. Oh my my he does look very fancy in that dark suit. The coloured houses are so quaint and charming! I love how sim can jump rope and bird watch, collect insects and stuff like that. That couch looks very cushiony. That TS3 shirt is awesome! Is that Becky a la TS2? :smirk:
    @PalmArrow Lloyd's mother looks like the type to be very enthusiastic in her son's relationships. I hope the drink helps his confidence. Kristina is very pretty in person. A little background music is a nice touch to set the mood. Lloyd's flirting is totally working. Kristina looks so wrapped around his little finger.
    @Silverofdreams30 Angel has a decent sized house now. That's a lot of sausages to cook for yourself! I wonder who the love letter is to :smile:
    Dating 10 people at once sounds hard.
    @Springfairy556 Traci is fiesty lol. Oh nooo bad timing! Lamar is very charismatic but Francine doesn't like him like that anymore. I didn't know Michael was the kind of guy that liked Zac Efron :lol:. The words are sweet though and he does seem really hit hard by what he saw.
    @Nikkei_Simmer Seems strange that the hospital would want a crocodile of all things. Yasunobu has outlived nearly everyone now. No better time to master the trick shots than when you're waiting for grimmy. The perspective looks a bit weird on the first picture of the horses. They look like little figurines on gravel. I'm sure Haruo and River sure don't miss the near daily trips to City Hall thanks to the paparazzi. River will be ogling the green fumes wafting from Haruo all right.

pg. 2900 :star:
    @CravenLestat If we're talking names, my guesses are Alex, Jack or Brian :tongue:
    @Charlottesmom Sims sometimes have the cutest expressions that you have be fast to capture. Near is so cute!! He looks childish but has lots of boyish charm with his scruffy hair and constant eye-rolling lol. I liked Lee and Eve together! I'm glad she's back in the house. Aw Matt needs someone special too. Meggie's still with Near I see. It would have been so sad if Matt drowned in the pool :cry:.
    I always change the numbers in the url to look at old pages, just like Karritz.
    @Springfairy556 Michael has such a nice house. It didn't take much for Francine to be on the kids' good sides. Aww cute kiss. But why would Francine run away. Maybe things are moving too fast for her.
    @Chi5678 From that angle the kiss looks very strange. I hope her imaginary friend can be turned real soon.
    @mikezumi Darn mood swings. Luckily Finnian is blessed with a benevolent Watcher :wink:. That's cute that the boys became BFFs. Shannon can finally have a break from working the tractors everyday. The cloud painting is really cute. 50 bottles :open_mouth: Good luck with that wish! Their car looks very spiffy.
    Nice shot of the car on the bridge. Shannon must be a good instructor for Moss to get his licence so quickly. Simon is cute. He has interesting eyes and from what I can tell very long lashes. Finnian is older so knows how to properly woo his partner lol. Good to see that Moss got there in the end. Wow Simon knows what he wants!
    Shannon and Mikezumi must think that Daniel looks shifty and want to check him out for themselves. Simon has some very hairy arms lol. It's good that Finnian and Daniel eventually got their turn. It's nice to see so many couples watching the stars.

pg. 2901
    @Mikezumi Your son is adorable in that photo :smile: I went to Venice as part of a bus tour that I did by myself back in 2015. I tried a chocolate and vanilla cannoli and it was heavenly :love:
    @msbeckycat April and Arnold look like nice sims. I hope they can achieve their life time wishes :smile:
    @king_of_simcity7 I like the picture of the tree outside the window the best :smile:

It's been a while since I've played now (how did that happen?) :astonished:. It's probably because I have been playing Ni No Kuni II a lot lately, I really love that game. Has anyone else played it or the first one?
  • Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    @coco Thanks
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@meerkattime Thanks so much for the comments. :)

@Charlottesmom Looks like Near was tired of waiting for waffles to cook.
    What's her name is back! Eve! Yeah. Lee can be happy again and wowser he laid one on her. :love:
    I hoped you would like it. Becky seemed to. :smiley:

@Springfairy556 Cute dress for Francine! She's got the kids liking her! Now to keep Michael confused and yet hopeful. hehe

@Chi5678 Great picture, looks like she has a belly ache.

@mikezumi Congrats on the boys being bff's.
    Tractor driving! What fun for Moss.
    Congrats to Moss. Love the picture of Shannon praying thankful for a safe ride.
    Simon is cute. They did get hearts.
    Lol, that was a fast meet, kiss, proposal.
    Finnian watching them is cute. I think he is thinking it was fast too.
    Cute pics of all the star watching. :)
    Thank so much for the comments. :)
    The honey tree would look great on your farm, but yep...it requires the animations from Supernatural.
    I think I found it when I did my farm save a few years ago in Dragon Valley.
    The handshake is a pose from a greetings set. So many sims meeting sims and they don't shake hands like they should most of the time. I wanted to find a good pose using handshakes to use occasionally. It is the first time I tried it out. I thought it was a nice welcoming hand shake.

@msbeckycat Arnold did well at college. :)

@OriginalMara Glad you like it :smiley: Most of the outfits are pretty strange looking.

@king_of_simcity7 Nice screenshots.

@coco The other thread is for posting and keeping track of random stuff I post since things get lost in this thread so easily. :) Got an update ready in a few minutes after I post this.
    We don't have a PS4 so never played it. Sounds like a good one. I googled it. I've played games from Bandai in the past and enjoyed them.
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @bekkasan -- Definitely! But with the pattern you used, it's hard to tell it's a future shirt. :)
  • Options

Conner and Jared have arrived. I only changed skin, hair, facial hair and put them in a 'future' outfit. No plastic surgery was performed on either one. They are sharing a house. I have not worked on the house other than making sure there are two double beds and Jared already wished for a stove and fridge. I think I gave it to him. Most of the ITF homes have the synthesizers and no fridge or stove.They will have the same traits, skills, careers from SV.
    43954070362_774fb405eb_b.jpg

Someone fixed cheese steaks and the ladies all ate together. Everyone is still wearing their future outfits. :)
    29065298597_77455e49cf_b.jpg

Ty Conley (donated by @Silverofdreams30) moved in with Danielle Turner (my sim that I created with the color swatches that @emily4331 challenged us with) I was a little worried as they don't have much in common. They are both good and that is the only common that they have. They chatted on arrival to the lot and no hearts, but suddenly they must of looked at each other cause the hearts flew! lol....she told him "I don't care what anyone else says you are hot!" Yes....he is. :) I did find out later in their conversation that their signs are compatible. They got married via MC with a relationship bump and should be interesting. She wants a big family and he is a party animal. :) I did not change anything in their house except added stove (he is a natural cook) and they both wanted to learn logic so put in a chess table so they can play together. It is a small house so if they get preggers they will have to move or expand it.
    43303747404_ccc5ba904e_b.jpg
    43116399295_134dfc63cc_b.jpg

Got them switched to future outfits and the sunset matches her hair. How's that for coordination. :lol:
    43303746264_0e71d8f685_b.jpg

Jorge was at Loels lounge getting to know Jamie Bannister. Mikezumi had been playing a game on her tablet and of course as I lined the shot up she got up to leave.
    43303746114_c1d25408b5_b.jpg

Jorge went home and Rosie needed a tune up. Jorge remembering the previous attempt tried anyways. (I wouldn't let him chicken out) He smacked the tuner in his hand a couple of times and I think he told her to behave. She turned around and let him get on with it. Judy is reverse engineering a nanite.
    43116397955_f67a6845a8_b.jpg
    43303745744_f9f6565487_b.jpg

Rosie gave him a high 5 when he was finished. She increased to average in quality with the tuning. Go Jorge!
    43303745644_161f6160f2_b.jpg

Maria is out collecting in the wastelands. Everyone else is at home cause it is late now.
    43303745484_063207e357_b.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    edited August 2018
    So I decided to complete my set by purchasing the Full Regal Living Set on the Daily Deal at the moment and the picture it shows when you go to download...

Thumbnail_688x336.jpg

Why oh why is this not an available lot to download??? :weary: It's SO lovely!!

:cry:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    @Charlottesmom - If making waffles was really that much entertainment.XD
    @Chi5678 - Hope we don't look like that when we kiss.XD So cute lol.
    @Mikezumi- Yikes! Someone don't look too happy.Also nice to see the family spending time together.
    @Coco- Maybe Michael was a little jealous and just wanted to find out where she and lamar stood.
    @bekkasan - Thanks! And yeah its kind of hard to get kids on your side.XD
  • Options
    cocococo Posts: 2,726 Member
    @bekkasan I grew up on Playstations but there's not many games that I enjoy on them anymore since I'm no good at shooter games. Ni No Kuni is an open world exploration game with a great story. The first one was kind of like Pokemon where you had to collect and train critters. I'm 40 hours in so far and could see myself playing another 50 hours haha.
    The hair you chose for Connor is nice. I hope Ty and Danielle are happy together. Her pink hair does match the sunset, it's very pretty! Looks like Jorge toughened when tuning Rosie this time. The high five is silly and adorable :smile:. I hope Maria made her way home safely.
    @emorrill Those houses are so cute! They remind me of the houses you showed in TS2. Have fun with your new set :smile:
    @Springfairy556 Michael seems more sensitive than he looks. I like him and Francine together :smile:
  • Options

@emorrill Congrats on getting the full set. :) It is a beautiful townhouse.

@coco :) We still have some playstation games we play on the old machines. Gosh, we dithered about xbox or playstation when we decided to upgrade and that was before I went working part time. I do wish some games were not exclusive! I just peeked, Maria made it home. :)
  • Options
    Chi5678Chi5678 Posts: 268 Member
    edited August 2018
    @emorrill That is a really lovely lot.. I wanna try to build it.. is there somewhere I could upload it when I was done so you could use it if you wanted to?
    @Springfairy556 hahaha right?
    hLhdCsO.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,122 Member
    Chi5678 wrote: »
    @emorrill That is a really lovely lot.. I wanna try to build it.. is there somewhere I could upload it when I was done so you could use it if you wanted to?
    @Springfairy556 hahaha right?

@Chi5678 You are sweet. :blush: I have a SimFileShare account. :) Or there's always the Exchange?
    My name there is the same as my forum name here.
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,926 Member
    Update - I think I've finished the next video. I'll save it and watch it later to be sure it is ok and then when it's ready I'll load it to YouTube. It's afternoon here and I'm not feeling quite so bright now so it may not happen until tomorrow. At least I'm getting better and I don't think you can hear much in my voice. Actually, my voice didn't seem to get affected much by this cold.

Think I'll turn the computer off now and watch the video later.

Happy Simming

• Options
    MrSpacemanMrSpaceman Posts: 382 Member
    @plushtrap_107
    Steve has: neurotic, virtuoso, brooding, grumpy, loner, shy ambitious. And yes, he does have 7 traits.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @coco Yep that lifetime wish is not easy but wanted a challenge for this save.
    I wont reveal whom he will date yet it will come in time. He wil ldate 10
    different sims before choosing one final one. Thank you.

@king_of_simcity7 Great updates

@plushtrap_107 who he wrote to is a secret for now, as he will date 10 different sims
    at the same time its his lifetime wish. Thank you.

@Mikezumi This is a different save from my usual ones so its a bit of challenge but a fun
    way to play. Thank you.

@bekkasan Wonderful update, awesome Ty found
    a girl he likes hope they get along.

@emorrill That is a gorgeous house

@meerkattime Yep this save is more of a challenge for me hehe not my usual
    gamepaly. But he wont be mean when dating 10 sims at the same time not his style.

@Charlottesmom Near is a very good looking sim

@Springfairy556 Very nice updates

@Mikezumi Great updates,
    I do not use the BFF thing much.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top