Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Mikezumi , lol, Clyde Reeves doesn't bother hiding his profession!
    Adorable proposal pictures of both couples, and I love Shannon's face while watching Moss and Simon.
    I'm glad everyone got into the limo and to the prom!

@king_of_simcity7 , I love the sunrise pictures.
    Aww, the shy lovestruck pizza boy is adorable! :smiley:

@Silverofdreams30 , Isla aged up! She is lovely, and her room is pretty.

@CravenLestat , wonderful copy of the store build!

@bekkasan , I would have recognised Connor, but not Jared. Somehow the new hair and skin makes him look completely different!

@Charlottesmom , Near is so cute. His facial expressions while making waffles are hilarious!
    The quote from Captain Corelli's Mandolin is beautiful!
  • Hisonly1531Hisonly1531 Posts: 22 Member
    @Mikezumi I don't have showtime either :/ I have 6 sims games and going to get sims 4 soon for my xbox one. xD I have over 20 games sitting in my room with my boyfriend and we don't play half of them
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @PalmArrow Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,116 Member
    @emorrill Jeesh what do you think I am a friggin wizard :#

These things take time

Stop rushing me

I just got in game 14 minutes into game and..

:rage:

zMBUWIM.png

I will nail it.

:astonished::astonished:

@CravenLestat You didn't!? :smiley:

Honestly, sometimes with the amazing sims and lots you are able to crank out, I do find you a wizard. ;)
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @emorrill :rage:

Would you like it

Furnished or unfurnished ???

:smirk:

02Fs01Y.png

Edit: I know I have to add the cute porch lights and fix the driveway......

Fixed

LNRAev8.png

@CravenLestat Umm, yes please! :mrgreen:<3

@Chi5678 I saw your message and will get back with you as soon as I can. :) Would love to see what you come up with as well. <3

@coco and @Mikezumi No, the lady sim isn't Becky. ;) She was just a random gal in CAS I was working on while checking out my new CC. I saw the Sims 3 shirt and was like, "Ohhhhh yeah.... AWESOME!" :lol: So I made her sport it to show all of you. :p
    29094271257_77da3cd343_c.jpg

@Charlottesmom OMGosh..... :open_mouth: I LOVE that!! <3
    So very very true!!!!
    Wow!

@CravenLestat Eeeeek! Ready already?? Wow!!! :star:

1qXk.gif

You are so so sweet! <3 I can't wait to throw it in game! :mrgreen:

@puddinroy Sorry to hear about your dad. Life is hard...and can really throw us some curve balls. I pray God's spirit be with him at this time. <3
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    emorrill wrote: »
    @emorrill Jeesh what do you think I am a friggin wizard :#

:astonished::astonished:

@CravenLestat You didn't!? :smiley:

Honestly, sometimes with the amazing sims and lots you are able to crank out, I do find you a wizard. ;)

@emorrill , So he hints at his wizardness....and you concur that he is in fact a wizard, so obviously Craven’s real name is Harry! mystery solved... ;)

@emorrill , So he hints at his wizardness....and you concur that he is in fact a wizard, so obviously Craven’s real name is Harry! mystery solved... ;)

@Charlottesmom YES!!!! :lol:

@CravenLestat I saw what you wrote there on the download page...

giphy.gif

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited August 2018
    @PalmArrow Thank you

@Charlottesmom Thank you

@bekkasan Thank you

Just wanted to share the state of Angels home right now.
    I never have built a house from a tinyspot like his was from start,
    so its a new challenge.

[img][/img]Of35jAF.jpg

• bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@Charlottesmom Thanks so much for the comments. :)
    Sam's piano is in his inventory. I've set him up as a busker to play around town. So he has the guitar, piano and the future thingie in his inventory. I took the drums and bass out and he can play those at home.
    Alice has a sad face a lot of the time. I'm usually yelling at her to smile daggum it....or words to that effect.
    Becky is human but she must have been a witch at some point before you uploaded her. She had tons of potions and alchemy stuff in her inventory (which I saved in the chest....could come in handy!) and the broom was hidden. I got rid of it with MC. I hope...sometimes they keep coming back and I forgot to find the mod. So far, she and the other girls hung in the house that first day. I've kinda noticed all the sims even townies were hanging at home the first day. Guess they were unpacking and putting up pictures. :lol: They all went together to the bot arena the next day and scattered after that. I was mostly putting in more sims so didn't get many pictures other than what I posted last night.
    lol...no they actually did not get hearts for each other. I think Sam has chatted enough females to be high on the girl attraction scale. Of course, I'm not present each time he chats with someone. :open_mouth: Didn't think about that! duh
    I hope @thuggishsplicer (Paging) hehe is lurking soon and sees the post. He will find someone. :)
    I'm glad you love the room. :) It was fun hunting for stuff to place in it. The fence is cc and of course the bunnies. I've had them and usually put them in flower gardens to be munching on clover.
    The love is quote is perfect. I've got one similar pressed in my Bible that I saved from Ann Landers or Dear Abby years ago. It is yellow and hard to read now....dag :(

@PalmArrow Removing those ugly porkchop sideburns really makes a difference in Jared.

@Silverofdreams30 He must be doing good financially to get the additions. :)
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @bekkasan He gather flowers everyday,
    some of them give lots of simoleons.
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,277 Member
    Great updates everyone... :)

Sorry that I haven't been commenting like I usually do as I have been playing a lot of WoW trying to get some of my characters up to level 110. Of course the new EP has dropped for it yesterday, so now I'm playing in the new area that the EP has.

@Puddinroy, thank you... :) And so sorry to hear that you are having a rough time with the news that you received about your dad. It's never easy to hear bad news about any family members regardless who they are but I do think it's especially harder when it comes to your parents and/or spouses.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,424 Member
    The Chikamori Selfacy

Generation Two

Gulf Island Life

Braden, being a military man, needed to keep fit (deployments were always a thing and well...technically, he could be called up at any time) so what better than to utilize the new pull-up bar to increase his upper body strength? Especially toning was accomplished by the one-handed pull-up which was perhaps the most difficult exercise routine that one could do mainly as one was pulling their entire body weight up with one hand.
    Screenshot-25.jpg Both Karina and Katrina were at school and after-school; they needed to get their homework done so they turned around and utilized the school-grounds to get it done. From there, Karina headed home and Katrina had to head over to the grocery store for some research. After all getting the report done on local businesses was definitely needed to ensure that she had a good grade at school. Tania ran by saying "See you tomorrow at school", to her cousins. Well, what can one say. Nearly three-quarters of the Cape Garner Island population were related to her in one way or another.
    Screenshot-26.jpgScreenshot-27.jpgScreenshot-28.jpgScreenshot-29.jpg Haruo took some time to play ping-pong with his daughter, Brianna who was enjoying her time off from work as an Assistant Principal of Cape Garner Primary/Elementary and Secondary school.
    Screenshot-31.jpgScreenshot-30.jpg There was yet another request for a run to the hospital with yet another crocodile (Snapper; this time) because their science center (which was located in the same building) wanted yet another crocodilian. Joys of joys. At least this time, it would get rid of the other crocodile that was left in Haruo's possession. You realize that crocodiles eat a lot; not mentioning the severed limbs risk. Screenshot-32.jpgScreenshot-33.jpg When Haruo came home, he started in on dinner. At least the kitchen was bright and workable; there was space to move around in. And you could see what it was that you were doing at the kitchen counter.
    Screenshot-37.jpgScreenshot-39.jpg River fielded a phone call from a relative who was chatty. After all it was certainly worth it to talk to relatives because who else would be there for you if you needed someone to talk to?
    Screenshot-40.jpg After making dinner; Haruo set about doing some sculpting.
    Screenshot-42.jpg Cape Garner Island was definitely the comfortable place that they had longed for to live in. Privacy abounded; no one was up in everyone's else's business; everyone minded their own and it made for a peace that River and Haruo had longed for all their lives.
    Screenshot-43.jpgScreenshot-44.jpg After Braden got home from work, he went out and drove some shots on the golf shooting range.
    Screenshot-49.jpg As the sun set on another day in Cape Garner Island...
    Screenshot-50.jpg The Chikamoris went to sleep, content that they had made the right choice to move to the island to live.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    After she and her husband successfully helped their son with his date, Amelia thought "Another grandchild will soon be on the way!"
    2id5f8W.jpg

I would have directed Lloyd to ask Kristina to join the household immediately, but Kristina had to leave for her job at the Bistro.

George had a date too... a play date with little Sadie Hinkle.
    cVCip9e.jpg

That poor girl is definitely getting plastic surgery when she becomes YA! Her face looks so squashed it's actually kind of adorable on a kid, but there is no way it will look good on an adult.
    mkxoM85.jpg

When Kristina's shift at the Bistro ended, I used Master Controller to add her to the household. She arrived home and had no objection to sleeping next to Lloyd - they are romantic interests and BFFs. (As she was walking into the bedroom, Lloyd was dreaming about hating babies. Sorry, Lloyd, but you're going to have at least one!)
    4KIfm3P.jpg

Kristina's first wish as an active sim was to pet her dog - that's how I found out she had a dog, so I quickly added him to the household too, and he ran through the town to the family lot.
    iFM5Ecl.jpg

There! Lloyd went to sleep alone in his room. He is going to wake up with a girlfriend and a dog! :smiley:
    Yp1A7nO.jpg

Unrelated to my household - I found that the game has moved another pudding sim (the consignment merchant) in as a resident, so I went into CAS and de-puddinged her.
    ATB58ba.jpg
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,010 Member
    Well, RL stepped in and now I'm behind on feedback! I always read posts every day, though, because I can't resist the stories and fun things going on. So, awesome updates, everyone!

I have a doctor's appt this afternoon (just a check up), and then we have to run a couple of errands. But I'm going to write up a few comments now. Forgive any typos I miss.
    _____

Pages: top of 2897 through 2899.

Thanks for the recent feedback, guys. :)
    @CravenLestat, @king_of_simcity7, @Springfairy556, @Karritz, @bekkasan, @plushtrap_107, @imdragonit, @PalmArrow
    _____

@king_of_simcity7 Funny update with Rex Lovelace. Lauren is definitely not impressed! ...I liked the skeleton screenshots with Carl too. ...I sense that The Squire is going to be facing some drama real soon.

@Mikezumi I admire your determination to make all the nectar combinations and at perfect quality too! I've never tried that. Really cool. ...Happy Birthday, Moss! Handsome young man. ...Great family photos.

@Karritz At one time I did have all the guru festival lots downloaded, but I didn't transfer all my Library folder packages to my new computer. I had already placed a few of the festival lots, but not all of them. With RH, I decided to go with a different festival lot than the guru's. There were more activities included in the one I chose. ...Your Topical Rain Forest lot is lovely even if it overburdened your computer with all the plants!

@bekkasan Very cool seeing Mark, PalmArrow's SS, Cami, Emma, and Becky in your game. You're doing an awesome job with their rooms. I've really enjoyed seeing your decorating.

@imdragonit You are so good at creating fantasy sims! I love Neytiri. She looks so much like her!

@Silverofdreams30 Shadow is so cute! ...Fun shots of Angel playing soccer with June. ...LOL at that online dating message! ...Nice to see Angel is able to expand his house. ...I liked the pic of him writing a love letter.

@Springfairy556 That screenshot of Michael holding Francine was so wonderful. ...Francine is scared of where her feelings are leading her. ...Oh no! Lamar has caused yet more issues. Poor Michael seeing Lamar kiss Francine!

@plushtrap_107 Love that aurora. ...Welcome to Gustavo! Cute little boy.

@emorrill Alex Griggs is a cool guy. I'm enjoying your Sims 2 screenshots.

@PalmArrow Nice pic of Lloyd's mother making drinks. She very pretty. ...LOL at Lloyd's dad transmogrying (is that the word? Ha!) Kristina and Lloyd's relationship. I've only used that Social networking skill a few times. Fun.
    edited August 2018
    I was actually working on the Mortimer/Dalia/Liz story today *shocker!* but no update on it yet as I need a few dozen more screenshots, so this is all fooling around in that save stuff (that has nothing to do with the story)…

I have both the Misunderstood and Mortimer/Dalia/Liz Sims here so pretty much all my favorite Sims! :smiley:

Only played with Light and L for a few minutes, wanted to mess with their backyard a bit.

Near is like Ewwww….!

43316816544_15e1b9243d_c.jpg

The house, I did some more landscaping in the front too...

42226390540_c761831132_c.jpg

Had to skill Liz up more in photography..so off to Skillz she went, Connor is looking fat again!

30167360868_473d45898c_c.jpg

2 Dalia's there! (and she is "technically" back in SV at this point!)

43129636335_e02a394980_c.jpg

Dante is a genie and another of my "hardly ever in any of my saves" guys. Something about his face just makes me want to lash out!! :angry:

42226385980_6a818d5ce3_c.jpg

42226383320_9eb7964b0d_c.jpg

The Quad is quite the gathering spot..Kip and Jonah.

29098420557_8b99197706_c.jpg

Where there's Colby, there's Kate! Sorry about the picture it was taken on my phone...oompa Loompa city (soooo orange!)

43988367902_2634775714_c.jpg

Darian who is cuter when not making guitar face...

29098418847_2ff01e8602_c.jpg

Mortimer, Jared, Riely, Colby...

30167332028_30d68d3936_c.jpg

Decided to leave Blue (in child form) and his family in town...The little girl is his twin sister Winnie.

42226354730_579cd20486_c.jpg

Riley...

44035817061_733d9de4e4_c.jpg

Decided to test something...

Yeah, so now both brothers like Liz. Jared I'm disappointed. :persevere:

43987099662_821c4f9162_c.jpg

Liz isn't that skilled and has horrible traits so had her meet all the guys to see what happened..

Colby...Hearts. :open_mouth: (on the plus side she did drag Colby away from Kate!)

43987098482_72193c56cf_c.jpg

Kip...Hearts (can you blame her...) though he shouldn't be in this save he looks to Mortimer-ish..

43129610075_7101520289_c.jpg

Jonah...

29098403387_4728a19acb_c.jpg

Chauncy (I believe is his name, I swiped him from Moonlight Falls *I think*)

42226353460_4d4dbb6004_c.jpg

It must be pick on Jonah day!

43987096892_be14ff93d1_c.jpg

Jared spotted Kip ragging on Jonah and came right over! :angry: I was only controlling Liz so just watched poor Jonah getting snapped at. Though......When Jonah and Becky were in a house together he used to pick fights with her all the time. Jerk!! Let him have it Jared!!

43129611105_355db26bf2_c.jpg

As an afterthought...Kate was milling around... LOL!!! Liz likes the ladies (not a shocker to me I've seen her get hearts for Dalia and Becky).

42226352100_e3e3264f00_c.jpg

Just one story picture...that is one of the views from the house Liz is staying in (a perfect view of Mortimer's house huh...!! :flushed: )

30167311108_9ca300fd8f_c.jpg

I may make this into a side story (a very very short one but not related to the main story)...Liz was taking pictures of Colby and Kate (sorry the pictures is so small)...*evil cackle* >:)

30167382348_64187c4344_c.jpg

:mrgreen:

Post edited by Charlottesmom on
  • msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    How do stop getting extra roommates in university housing? My fraternity has 3 beds only but more people claiming to be roommates show up
  • MrSpacemanMrSpaceman Posts: 382 Member
    LOL!!! Liz likes the ladies (not a shocker to me I've seen her get hearts for Dalia and Becky).
    Wow, this looks like this ain't no random. Because, when Steve left university, we found out, that Liz started to date his Sheryl even though Sheryl's only into men. So they had to break up.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Boy its hard keeping up with y'all.Hope I'm not missing anyone.

Replies to mine:
    @Coco- Yeah Michael can be a bit sensitive...But he's also hot-headed sometimes lol.
    @Silverofdreams30 - Thanks!
    @Mikezumi - She's not.And Lamar won't take a hint, but Michael kind of had it coming, being all sneaky sneak like that.
    -Ha! Francine's a confusing girl.
    @meerkattime - lol.She don't even knock anymore.XD I'm sure he thinks girls are the most complicated people on earth lol.
    @Charlottesmom - I think it was a bathing suit.Why you would go to a bank in a bikini is beyond me.Yup, and Michael's friend totally forgot to wear glasses.I hope that don't tip anyone off.XD
    @lanlyn - I agree.I think she's super scared.I know right?! That had to hurt.Especially after Amanda.

Responses to posts:
    @Charlottesmom - The house is coming along very nicely.
    @Mikezumi - Aww.Sweet kiss on the porch.
    @king_of_simcity7 - Hope he took a bath afterwards.Never know what one finds in dumpsters.XD and lol at her sleeping.Looks like me during meetings at work.XD
    @Silverofdreams30 - I love that house! Especially the interior design.

@Vincent_Vengeance , Totally sounds like Liz has tendencies...she also get hearts for an extra Liz I had in town, though that should shock no one...Sims Always love themselves!
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @lanlyn Thanks for the comments :smile:

@Springfairy556 Thanks for the comments :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Alrighty, since when doesn't dishwashers need counters? XD

RIgIkY5.jpg
    I don't have MOO on lol.
    @Springfairy556 , Someone mentioned that a few weeks back, surprised me too!
    @Springfairy556 , Someone mentioned that a few weeks back, surprised me too!

Like seriously, I been playing since it came out and I just now realized that I don't need counters? Where have I been for 10 yrs.lol
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    Oscar's Childhood Part 6 is now on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/XxPuxFr1CL0

Gene gets the cheating reputation and Nola feels betrayed. I'm not sure how this happened but it did.

Nola meets a stranger at the library and invites them to move in with the family. Will she regret this?

Oscar and most of the rest of the household soon dislike the newcomer.

New bedrooms are added to the basement for the girls.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top