Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited November 2017
    The Chikamori Selfacy Haruo and River's Honeymoon

Vive La France II

Champs Les Sims, France

Day Two and Three

Morning saw them heading back to the hostel where they showered and then went back out to take in the sights.
    Screenshot-127.jpg Their first stop was an old French castle.
    Screenshot-129.jpgScreenshot-131.jpgScreenshot-132.jpg ...which was up for sale as a vacation spot, but the asking price was way out of their price range. There was no way that they would be able to afford the asking price unless they were lucky enough to win a lottery. Plus the taxes in Champs Les Sims was beyond astronomical for expansive estate homes like this one.

The Museum was their next stop where they managed to find a lot of interesting things to look at including old Egyptian relics and what seemed like Greek statues.
    Screenshot-136.jpgScreenshot-137.jpg The Museum was a large building and it took quite some time to see everything.
    Screenshot-139.jpgScreenshot-140.jpg But it was worth every minute in there because River and Haruo both being artistic, enjoyed the entire experience and came back out of there inspired. River figured that the next time they came to Champs Les Sims, she would bring her "portable" easel and paint the area. The paintings would probably bring in a tidy sum of Simoleons being purchased by people who just weren't the "traveling type".

Their next stop was the nectary and it was an experience, being able to sit in the place where they created the nectars and drink juice until they were nearly cross-eyed.
    Screenshot-143.jpgScreenshot-144.jpg And in the afternoon they headed back to their favorite island...where they watched the sunset and the feel of the slightly cooler breeze. Thank goodness no-one came along while they were in the middle of whatever it was that married couples on honeymoon...(I'm just going to shut up here...). The sunset was nice. Let's just leave it at that.
    Screenshot-151-censored.jpg ...and the tent got yet another "flying" lesson...
    Screenshot-157.jpg Morning saw them back at the cafe to eat a nice breakfast and then back to the hostel to pack for their travel back to Sunset Valley. They also took a shower too.
    Screenshot-160.jpgScreenshot-162.jpgScreenshot-164.jpgScreenshot-170.jpg Travel took several days, but they were back in Sunset Valley soon enough where they would have two days to recover before setting off on yet another wonderful journey. They wanted to see the world before they settled down.
    Screenshot-172.jpg
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer What a nice honeymoon. I love how you just adore River.
  • Options
    jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    Screenshot_9.jpg
    Screenshot_8.jpg
    Screenshot_7.jpg
    The pics are of my new Coffee Pot home I made for one of my China Families. The rest are pics of the backyard and porch. That is Lennox China painting.
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • Options
    jaletu2005jaletu2005 Posts: 688 Member
    Screenshot_14.jpg
    Screenshot_13.jpg
    Screenshot_10.jpg
    That's Clair China napping on the front porch and playing with her dollhouse. Wedgewood China is trying to learn bot building!
    I have two other homes that I've already built for my two other China families and a shopping area. I'll upload pics later.
    Screenshot-5.jpg
  • Options
    @jaletu2005 Awesome creation! Love the pattern of the build. Can not wait to see your other pictures.
  • Options
    @jaletu2005 - STUNNING. Awesome.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Inappropriate Sniffing

The New House

When Tosh was finished redesigning the house, he had it built. And it was even more "monstrous" than the other one. It was huge.
    Screenshot-11.jpgScreenshot-12.jpg The first basement floor had a large gymnasium which allowed them to work out with weights as well as martial arts equipment as well as a large clear space for them to spar, clearly marked out.
    The second and third basement floors were a nice change area and a pool for them to swim, preferably in human form because weres just smelled like dog and well, wet dogs just stunk.
    Screenshot-19.jpgScreenshot-20.jpgScreenshot-21.jpg And well...since Tosh just absolutely adored the Rangers and hockey in general, he had to have an ice rink downstairs on the very bottom floor of the home.
    Screenshot-14.jpg ...along with a garage for the zamboni...
    Screenshot-15.jpgScreenshot-16.jpgScreenshot-18.jpgScreenshot-28.jpgScreenshot-29.jpgScreenshot-30.jpg The rink was nice and set up with benches where people could actually watch people skate or play hockey if they wished.
    Screenshot-22.jpgScreenshot-24.jpgScreenshot-25.jpgScreenshot-26.jpg Half the third floor became a blast-shelter/sanctuary if the house came under attack from the Trackers. Tosh wasn't sure what they would use to bombard the house, but he was certain that it wasn't going to be good. And they certainly wouldn't be alone when they had to defend the house.
    And they certainly could take prisoners if necessary.
    Screenshot-27.jpg Tosh had designed this place to be a fortress for Meg and he as well as a few select weres and witches - he didn't trust vampires at all; mainly because every single vampire that he had met were out for themselves and he wasn't about to become the dinner for some plasma-siphoning vamp who fancied themselves Robert Pattinson. He and Meg looked at his handiwork...and it was good.
    Screenshot-34.jpgScreenshot-37.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    @Nikkei_Simmer Great new place! Loved the hockey rink the most. Hope that you had fun building it.
  • Options
    So this morning I remade my P.I. sim since the last one I made had some bad cc. Now I am in game playing and having fun. Just got to leave in a few for a doctors appointment for my youngest son.
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited November 2017
    @jillbg I have discovered a small flaw in your otherwise (as far as I can tell) perfect world. There's no hole in the fence surrounding the criminal hideout, so Sims can't get in or out. :(

@MoonandStars83 Yeah, I know. :/ I wanted it for a purely decorative use and to be closed to the public, but I didn't know how to deactivate the rabbithole... :s The sims who want a criminal career are supposed to head out to the Bayou, to the hideout over by Merlott's, but I've noticed that they roll wishes to use the blocked one. I'm terribly sorry, but I can't do anything about it, as my original world got lost when my old computer decided to litterally blow up! :# Please tell if you notice other things, if I have to I'll get someone at the army to look into the burnt out hard drive....

Maker and his Projects
    72ccix.jpg
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Just in case newcomers to the thread are a bit lost on my stories (I have four going on concurrently). So here they are so that those who are interested in the whole story line can catch up...on the story-lines. :)

The Real Simmers: Hard Luck in LotusLand A story involving me and my RL wife's Simselves. :D

JAG: Inappropriate Sniffing A Were-Love Story (involving Supernatural EP)

JAG Insanity (a normal JAG - Sims 3 series involving no supernatural elements - other than alien abductions

The Chikamori Selfacy A River/Haruo Legacy Life-Story. :D

Why are some of them "Reboots"? Well...

I got about one and a half generations into the first iteration of the Chikamori Selfacy...and well... I discovered CmarNYC's Asian skins... and well...

I brought my Selfacy from this;

https://youtu.be/RBPqWxJMZ04 - I'll probably use this song for the rebooted legacy life story of my River/Haruo love story video too (when they finally go to meet Grim... :D )

to this:

https://youtu.be/FKWsNxAWzpg (for now, this is their life-story up until their wedding/honeymoon) - Yes, I "used" the Sims 1 theme for this one... :D Don't know why, but I love that theme.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    Screenshot-30.jpg The rink was nice and set up with benches where people could actually watch people skate or play hockey if they wished.

@Nikkei_Simmer Awesome! :D Where did you get the benches?
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    jillbg wrote: »
    Screenshot-30.jpg The rink was nice and set up with benches where people could actually watch people skate or play hockey if they wished.

@Nikkei_Simmer Awesome! :D Where did you get the benches?

https://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/lilliebou/downloads/details/category/sims3-sets-objects-decorative/title/plaisirs-dhiver:-hockey/id/1029442/
    GYZ6Ak9.png
  • Options
    MamaSimTeeMamaSimTee Posts: 963 Member
    Checking in. I've been playing here and there.

Last night I was down in NYC to see a concert with my son. Lots of fun and sadly, lots of walking which really made my feet and my bad knee be really mad at me this morning. But it was oh so worth it. We found a nice little dumpling restaurant that I just loved. Food was great and it was just blocks from the venue we were going to see the show at.

Work is slowing down for the season, which means, I'll find more time to play. I did throw some pics up on the blog but nothing new. Not yet at least.

Hope everyone is doing well. For those that are dealing with struggles, I'm sending lots of virtual hugs. I think many of us can relate and I love that we can talk to each other here on this thread with no judgement. Just lots of empathy for what we're all dealing with on a daily basis.

*enough happy rainbow and unicorns posts now ruins my rep as a grumpy broad. lol*
    <insert inspiring comment here> :)
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,289 Member
    jillbg wrote: »
    @jillbg I have discovered a small flaw in your otherwise (as far as I can tell) perfect world. There's no hole in the fence surrounding the criminal hideout, so Sims can't get in or out. :(

@MoonandStars83 Yeah, I know. :/ I wanted it for a purely decorative use and to be closed to the public, but I didn't know how to deactivate the rabbithole... :s The sims who want a criminal career are supposed to head out to the Bayou, to the hideout over by Merlott's, but I've noticed that they roll wishes to use the blocked one. I'm terribly sorry, but I can't do anything about it, as my original world got lost when my old computer decided to litterally blow up! :# Please tell if you notice other things, if I have to I'll get someone at the army to look into the burnt out hard drive....

Maker and his Projects
    72ccix.jpg

@jillbg, this is awesome putting his creations right next to him and he seems to be loving every minute of it... :smiley:
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Nikkei_Simmer Great pictures from Champs Les Sims! :smiley: I might send some Sims back there soon :smile:

@jaletu2005 Nice pictures :smile:

@jillbg Good group picture of Craven and his 'creations' :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options

So after my modeling session was over with, I received a phone call from Donny asking me out. He was at Mick's Master Karaoke spot and wanted to know if I wanted to join him, so I said yes.
    Donny: Hello Lisa. How are you doing?
    SS: Hello Donny. I'm just fine. How about you?
    Donny: I'm doing good now that you're here. I haven't seen you in a while, so I've missed you. And what's up with the "Where's Waldo" clothes? Spooky Day has come and gone and we'll just a few days away from Gift Giving Day!
    SS: You can blame the creator on this as she had me do a modeling session because she wanted to prove to Craven Lestat that Waldo is really a woman and not a man... :D
    Donny: Well you do look a lot better in those clothes than the man version of Waldo. As a matter of fact, I'm going to call you "Where's Wilma?".
    SS blushing: Oh well thank you Donny... :blush:
    Donny: Oh Lisa, I want to ask you something if it's okay with you!
    SS: You can ask me anything Donny.
    Donny: I know that I've asked you this before and you turned me down but I feel the need to ask again to see if anything has changed since the last time. So since things are still going well between us, do you want to move in with me?
    SS: Aww you're so sweet but I'm still not ready to be living with a man as I've only been out on my own for a short time but that doesn't mean that I don't care about you because I do. But don't give up your hope for it as I might change my mind one of these days and say yes to your question... ;)
    Donny: It's okay, I understand what you're saying. But just know this, I'm not going to give up on this as I think that we're go good together as we like the same hobbies and other things as well and we both enjoy each others company... :)
    SS: I'm glad that you understand why I don't want to do move in with you at the moment and I appreciate that. Maybe in a few months to a year is when I might be ready for the next step in our relationship if you're okay with that... :)
    Donny: Well I guess that will have to do for now and when that time comes around, we can then talk about it again... :)
    SS: Sounds like a plan to me... :smiley:
    Donny: Well let's go inside to get out of this cold air and see what they have inside.
    SS: Okay Donny, you lead the way.
    J9aJNVvl.jpg

Once inside, we go up stairs where they have a table top arcade game that Donny wanted us to try out but before I could sit down to play, Norman Joy called to chat for a little bit.
    N8C78oOl.jpg

Once I got off of the phone, I sat down to play the game with Donny.
    EO10GP6l.jpg

After playing the game, Donny took me in his arms to gaze into my eyes and then gave me a nice long kiss... <3
    wJi6GZdl.jpg

There's nothing going on in there, so just go on about your business as there's nothing to see... B)
    moOA5kYl.jpg

The strut... :p
    A7ymEKHl.jpg

SS thinking to herself: OH NO! What the heck did we just do in the photo booth? And how the heck can someone do that in there as there isn't much room inside of those things there?... :open_mouth:
    cFG8CPPl.jpg
    BJlCXObl.jpg

SS: I need to get rid of this picture before anyone else sees it as I don't want anyone to think that I'm a bad girl. I just hope that there isn't any record of this on the computer chip inside of the camera as I don't need the picture to be seen by the whole town... :/
    JCHGLhLl.jpg

Then we tried to play some pool but the bar's owner announced that Happy Hour was over with, so we put down the cue sticks for the night.
    Hz36l7bl.jpg

While Donny went to the men's room, I went outside to build me a snowman. After he was done in the men's room, he teamed up with Trigger Broke on the karaoke machine.
    hd04FE9l.jpg

Susie Broke booed and hissed at their singing as they didn't sound all that good anyhow but they still had funny doing the karaoke despite that neither one could hold a tune...lol... :p
    k0MB3JFl.jpg

When they both stopped singing, they both grabbed their tummies to indicate that they both were starving to death. (These next 3 pictures had me rolling around laughing so hard at them. It's like they were doing synchronized hunger pangs)...lol... :p
    qWYFgKHl.jpg
    pEK9kwDl.jpg
    0YBFxmsl.jpg

After my date was over with, I went home and started another painting since I wasn't ready to go to bed just yet... :)
    fh5az6El.jpg

But while I was working on my painting, Luke McDermott called to see if I wanted to go out on a date with him at 10:30 in the morning but I turned him down as I only want date phone calls from 2 guys and he isn't one of them.
    IfEdCvrl.jpg

My finished painting that's worth $1612.
    BgA8DaZl.jpg

I then noticed that I had mail in the mailbox, so I go out to see what it is... :)
    46bxcyGl.jpg

I had received 2 love letters, 1 from Donny and 1 from Craven Lestat... <3<3<3<3
    fxD2yf7l.png
    ufqFFxbl.png
  • Options
    @lisasc360 Great pictures of Waldo again :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Now an update! :smiley:

The next da Jamie heads out of the hotel for a walk

23592353_10155057920031497_7924844921543634534_o.jpg?oh=a4dbd8f78ec011f1647d24c2b29ce33c&oe=5A976286

He had a horrible night!

23550943_10155057920036497_4404244304002692003_o.jpg?oh=cf5495bf8d8932228edb8d3b0391affc&oe=5AB01CB9

He wants to go home

23669129_10155057920051497_7442816104524164583_o.jpg?oh=8061f14495e21ada4eef97b0b1a94827&oe=5A9C59EA

Megan decides to join him

23511408_10155057920546497_1780054107398053932_o.jpg?oh=a7e8c146def9c973f29660c5a8ba17bf&oe=5A6608C3

She is not impressed with Anna and Warren either

23550026_10155057920601497_1886564575011590364_o.jpg?oh=16157271892e454944276584192a380e&oe=5AAE4316

She is still shy around other guys but does not mind talking to Jamie

23593595_10155057920606497_97828910948684015_o.jpg?oh=71cc65066b20554284dfdd16605d8757&oe=5AA2B3E3

They decide to head to the beach

23551291_10155057920671497_1450646359377390159_o.jpg?oh=92d46aed8b1b9efe6219567cc249a035&oe=5A643BBD

Jamie manages to make small talk with her

23593434_10155057920736497_6145057449080358274_o.jpg?oh=90d1cbf1794ae54399867f1edfcb6c15&oe=5A999179

They reach the pier and start talking

23592174_10155057920761497_1221346779336142598_o.jpg?oh=80be4fdf134f598e1e37ea025a484e02&oe=5A9AE204

They soon open up to each other about things

23550152_10155057920846497_115611315804751110_o.jpg?oh=b1daef8c238cb65af620bc18ca34aa23&oe=5A9A7425

Jamie suggest that they meet up again some time

23632149_10155057920901497_7753337604045032872_o.jpg?oh=696ccc87d0965071c7066f18a2488eec&oe=5AAA7A77

To be continued...
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited November 2017
    @blazerntq I always feel like I am busy with things as well so I don't have as much time to play The Sis as I used to though :(

I am curious to know how I gained 4000 points this week though :no_mouth:

I was trying to figure that out after you mentioned it.So started looking 4-5 months ago....

tzoUv0t.jpg

zZqWlcx.jpg

7zp7hoq.jpg

Silverofdreams Full update post you mentioned is above yours in the screenshot below, they got 11 awesomes you got 16 likes and 4 awesomes for telling them nice pictures

2RqoOvR.jpg

Maybe start there??

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @lisasc360 Thanks! :) I laughed too at the awesome hunger pang choreography! :D

@king_of_simcity7 Thanks! :) Love you pier build, Jamie and Megan seem so sweet together... :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    You're welcome @jillbg... :) That took me by surprise when they both did that at the same time...lol
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited November 2017
    @jillbg :love: That group photo with the lovely la..... :s "the things" is really good.Molly got lipstick all over my face I still cannot wash it off it was so thick.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    @CravenLestat Yes it does seem odd like something is going on and it is happening to other players as well so I have been talking to the mods to see if they can look into it as the last time I got these big boosts I ended up with minus 1 million points and being a new member which did not help as there was a glitch on the forums which stopped new members gaining full membership. I could not start threads or share pictures for a month so at the moment I wish that people would leave things alone :(

@jillbg Thanks for the feedback :smile: I never said they where a couple though :wink:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top