Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    @emorrill -- I have not seen it... but it will definitely go on my "to watch" list. It's a pretty long list!

@Charlottesmom -- Hmm.... theories abound from your next update.
    Jared and Connor being half-brothers would explain SO MUCH. :lol:
    Ahh, guess not! But all the other half-siblings is hilarious!
    Haha, loved Connor meeting Connor... cute but confusing.
    Oh, the family dramaz!

I dunno. It's 80 degrees out right now, I think I'll pass on the cocoa!
    Yup, Jason was adopted. :) Penelope is actually of the mindset that she would just prefer furry children. But Connor convinced her otherwise. So in a compromise, they adopted, as she felt it would at least be giving a child a home who didn't have one. (Plus it would be pretty boring in this game if the family tree didn't continue on! Need someone to occupy me when Penelope and Connor finally pass). His third birthday is actually coming up soon. But Penelope's is before that.
    I definitely should put cutie Milo on the Exchange. I'm not sure if Turtle is a breed or an EA mix, so he might go on as well. ;)

@TadOlson -- I played that way back on Sims 1. I might try a rotational game sometime in the future. But for now I'm fine focusing on one family and letting the others be background.

@Emily4331 --
    Haha, I know, right? Especially in Appaloosa Plains, which isn't exactly a metropolis. But maybe they all like to be out in the country? :lol:
    Well, I use the serve meal mod, so after she set the table for the two of them, the rest get set nearby. (I usually have her just make 4 servings, one for now, one to reheat later).
    Yes, four Dalmatians! I did see a Let's Play where someone was doing a 101 Dalmatians Sim game, complete with Cruella, Roger and Anita, and the dogs! Don't remember the YTer though.
    Thanks. I think so too! :) Even though it all started because Connor was the first guy Penelope seemed to connect with haha. (Gary Clyde from University was actually her first sort of boyfriend...)
    That's it... I suppose Milo needs to go on the Exchange! ;)

@PalmArrow -- I know! Sometimes the genetics just gets it right... makes up for all those times it's kind of... a miss.
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    Still not ready to catch up as I am trying to get through a totally hectic Sunday in my save! So many sims to keep happy because someone new joined the household ;)

I just wanted to comment on one picture that stood out when I scrolled through the page
    wyatt8.jpg

@donnabailey Wyatt is adorable <3 He's a tiny Tracey! I always thought Tracey was cute but now that I see what he would have looked like as a toddler, I am totally in love! <3
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Mikezumi -Great update!It can if you got that Mod from MTS.It's where I got it from.
    @emorrill -I got caught up and enjoyed reading the story through.I have a hairstylist budget and usually have to spend it on other things like a full hard drive means getting more storage or I buy DVD's to watch.
    @Charlottesmom -Great update!It would depend on how I added the lots I needed to add.Adding built lots would take less time while building things from scratch takes longer.I will only add a few basic lots before my first family arrives.
    @Nikkei_Simmer -Great update!I've got my sim pregnancies set for 30 days.
    @Emily4331 -Thanks for the comment.It's more realistic to have newcomers build for themselves and the pool fishing only happens if nobody is swimming.The pool is usually empty like all other community lots when my sims visit because I disallowed tourists and the town's not got a big population yet.
    @CravenLestat -Great pictures!She sounds like fun and might be able to be used as a social worker.
    @Mazakeen -Great update!
    @bekkasan -My sims don't swim while others are fishing though they will if nobody's trying to catch fish.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great update!
    @lisasc360 -Our issue was that the area has had a lot of new apartments being built and a lot of new households moved in and they took too long in upgrading to allow for that.
    @lanlyn -It's great to hear from you.
    @MoonandStars83 -I would mostly do that with elders past their time or if it was part of a story.
    @ZhakiraP-I'd with you on that only with all of my 700 Mods.It's why I was able to even play this game.I'm also holding onto AM for dear life as it fixed the school overcrwding and routing fail issues.
    @donnabailey -I might find that chapel at MTS.Great update!
    @mycami21 -Great update!
    @OriginalMara -I tried to focus on one family and look where that got me with a corrupted save after a social worker took a child away.I have to manage my town even if I focus the story on one family and just play the rest in the background as story progression.
    Here's a Deery Meadows Spring makeover below.
    The Frankovitch family.
    Angel Frankovitch
    new everyday outfit.
    34655590290_b9d7ae11a0_c.jpg
    new sleepwear.
    34655585380_e6060293be_c.jpg
    new outerwear.
    34911571671_8feacfae07_c.jpg

Cory Frankovitch
    new everyday outfit.
    35002939496_34179ddac4_c.jpg
    new sleepwear.
    35002934486_5565a831b8_c.jpg
    new oouterwear.
    35043372055_12b2d8b0ab_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    xoxoXDxoxoXD Posts: 215 Member
    My sim got pregnant by a married man, had twins, quit her job, moved into an apartment, broke up a marriage, and then when they became boyfriend and girlfriend she broke up with him.
    qCDeJ1I.gif
  • Options
    Page 1580 cont.

@MoonandStars I did add an adult gnome through buydebug because I felt sorry for the toddler gnome. It took a day before they grouped together again but now all seems well :)
    I love how you so matter of factly say you drowned Eamon! LOL
    That is interesting about the IF!

@Charlottesmom Oh dear! Paulo and Jared overhearing Joe and Bessie's fight! Paulo obviously put two and two together when he saw Xander!
    Poor confused Jared! He's too young to understand :(
    Caroline succumbed to Joe's charms but what a shock to hear another woman's name! :o
    He'll never be able to talk his way out of that mess!

@ZhakiraP Glad Johanna is back to normal :)
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    @CravenLestat Your sim Keya the Elf of the forest is so cute! Is she uploaded to the exchange? :blush:
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Alan, Odessa and Clark's eldest child, has aged up to YA. I think he is a nice blend of the two, although he shares more features with Clark:

Rf3yIIV.jpg
  • Options
    Page 1581 cont.

@lanlyn I couldn't play on Epic as I would be too tempted to keep making babies! LOL I was surprised when Shannon showed up so soon after his passing so I had to wake Nevan up. Once I had Nevan do a couple of interactions Shannon was more than willing to take up where he left off :) It really does help that I was able to get things started :)

@Emily4331 I guess most ideas have been thought of before. I often wonder about things like that, usually when musicians are suing each other for plagiarism. I mean there has to come a point when all possible combinations have been covered!
    I have always been a reader and have seen many styles of vampires come and go throughout the years.
    I didn't have access to my list when Maeve was born but I know that Maeve is an Irish name because it was the name of an author whose books I enjoyed many years back.
    Elva has Michael's strong cheekbones but I do like the way she turned out :)
    Thanks for the lovely comments :)

@mycami21 Thanks for the lovely comments :)
    I was very surprised and sad when Shannon went first as he was way more athletic than Nevan. Mind you, I would have been just as sad if Nevan went first. I am attached to all my boys!
    Adan is just one of many cute boys in my town. Of course there are some that aren't completely my cup of tea, but I did seem to put a nice mix in at the start of this save :)
    I enjoyed re-reading your update :)

@donnabailey I am controlling about some aspects of my sims' lives, especially when it comes to bed time and eating together! Otherwise, I am happy to let them do their own thing for long stretches just to see what they will do :)
    Losing a sim pet would be unthinkable for me! When I played Pets for a short while on my son's laptop my household that had a cat that saw several generations come and go but I had no intention of letting her die!
    A lot of the music links posted here don't become earworms for me because they are of the wrong generation. Occasionally an oldie that I really liked will be linked and then it is stuck all day!
    Nevan has had a bad streak on the science machine! He's the family genius, for crying out loud! I think the game likes to toy with me ;)
    You would think someone would stand up for the pregnant lady! It's like the insensitive types who wouldn't make eye contact with me when I travelled to work on the train while heavily pregnant because they didn't want to give up their seats! grrrrrrr (I hope that sentence makes sense! I edited it several times and then gave up)
    The gift giving party did look fun, though! I think it's something I would like to be able to do in my game :)
    Awwww the mistletoe kiss <3
    Wyatt is soooo cute! Love the pics of Tracey giving him a bath :)
    I assume a new baby is on the way! :D

@bekkasan I could go spaghetti but icecream gives me problems because of a lactose intolerance :(

@Nikkei_Simmer A legacy wall is a great idea! Of course you would bring your love of photography into your game :)

@TadOlson Thanks :) Your sims have a very unique look! Do you use mods to make them so lean or just the EA sliders?

@xoxoXD Sounds like a lot of drama!

@PalmArrow It's hard to tell for sure because of Clark's glasses, but he does look more like his dad from what I can see. Very handsome :)
  • Options
    ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    @Emily4331 or should I say "I"? Glad you broke my code, excellent deductive reasoning skills noted. :p
    Ah, Maury :) Why bother with all that work when one can just flip up the family tree and be done with it? :D

Your vampires are amazing, thank you for sharing.
    53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Options
    emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,128 Member
    Ok...gotta finish this feedback. :) Looks like some AWESOME updates!

@Mikezumi Shannon and Nevan still going at it. ;):p
    I love Niki's hair! :)
    *Congrats to Elva :)
    *I'm anxious to see what Shay looks like at YA ;)
    **Spaghetti and ice cream...those definitely wouldn't go well together! ;):p
    **Dermot reading in the Sauna! :lol:
    **I hate the mascots! :angry:
    **Labor panic shots! :lol:
    **Maeve, interesting name, but pretty sounding. You are a pro at catching the baby wink! :) Aww, she is a cute toddler! <3
    ***Elva is still beautiful even at YA. :) She's totally stoked to be an Adult! :lol:
    ***Poor Dena. :(
    ****Poo face! :lol: I love seeing it EVERY time! Oh wait...here comes the picking up the poopy bag pic....... WHAT!? Oh wait...just a few scrolls down and you DID include it! :lol:

@charlottesmom Ooooo a part 3! :smiley:
    What!? Joe is Jamie's father too!? :astonished: Ok, that I was not expecting, but very intriguing!
    Yeah, Joe is like, "Why are you doing this to me Sim Goddess??"
    I think this is so cool how you aged everyone down so we can see how they look as kids. ;)
    Oh yeah, that scowl is totally Jared! :lol:
    I wonder why Joe shows so much resentment to Jared? Guess we will find out.
    Awww, cute toddler Connor! <3
    2am dang lady! :p
    *I imagine it would be very hard to forgive after you've been cheated on. :cry:
    *Oh Caroline is Connor in female form? Cool! :smiley:
    *Oh no, will Caroline have an affair with Connor? (Not that anyone could really blame her at this point...)
    *Awww, what a good brother Jared is being. <3
    *Connor remembering a profession from his past life! :lol: Nice!
    *Paulo is being a bu'tt!
    *Oh boy...things aren't looking good for Caroline and Joe anymore. :(
    *Confrontation with Bessie! Awwww man, I want to read more! ;)
    **YAY MORE! :mrgreen: Oh so Joe was out for revenge??
    **:worried: The boys overheard...
    **Ohhh busted!
    **Cute beach pics. :)
    **Joe shouted out Bessie's name! :lol: Oh dear...
    **Cliff hanger again... ;)AWESOME WRITING GIRL!!!! :star:

@Nikkei_Simmer Wow, you capture Sim Fu sparring shots just as well as @Mikezumi. :star:
    Poor River. :( That morning sickness (for me it was evening sickeness) can be a witch!
    Alanna's a pretty name. :)
    Oh she's pregnant again? :p I like the name Aidann too. :)
    Great update!
    *Oh I know the rules so I understand why you PM'd me. ;)
    *Yeah that's a weird issue with the Mausoleum...

@Emily4331 Thanks for the comments. <3
    My daughter would be happy to know she made you smile. ;)
    Yes, it was an emotional update. :cry:
    I like the way you think. ;)
    Oh and hun I can't draw very well either!
    *Very cool to see where you got all the names from! Thanks for sharing with me. :) I do wish I were more familiar with world History AND, if you can believe it, the Bible. :confused: Mostly the Old Testament. The New Testament I am much more familiar with. ;)

@CravenLestat Awesome pictures again! Wow! :star: Especially her flying on the broom!

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you hun. <3
    Yeah...I couldn't blame Donna for being upset...but my poor poor Sam. :cry:
    I have no complaints with Adam being shirtless all the time. ;)

@aricarai I love the people in this thread too! <3 We're happy to have you be a part of it! :smiley:

@lisasc360 Thank you. :)
    The big question is...will Sam ever see Emma as more than a friend after this experience? :confused:

@PalmArrow Thank you too lady. <3
    Yeah...my poor poor Sam. :cry: What a tough situation...

@lanlyn Hey lady. <3 Nice to hear from you.
    Glad to hear hubby's vision is improving from the surgery! Yay! :)
    Enjoy your company and take care. {{{Hugs}}}

@MoonandStars83 Thanks. :) I like the way you think too. ;)
    Some of you on here seem to read my mind. :p

@mycami21 Thanks hun. <3
    *Oh hey, an update! :smiley:
    *Sakura's starting to get good at painting huh? :)
    *Bad Gerold! :lol:
    *Wow, what did they put in that salad to keep it from spoiling?? :p
    *I still think that haystack looks like a dress! :lol:
    *Shower woohoo! lol! And they broke it! :lol:
    *Ugh, those dang burglars...

I hope he realizes that it's not necessary to give up on love when he has someone in his life already willing to accept him just as he is!
    @donnabailey ^I'm sure he will, it will just take time. ;)
    Thank you for the compliments. <3 And I was worried you wouldn't like this update because I had to ditch Donna... :cry: Glad you did. <3
    I've gotta figure out what to write about next.
    *5 children? Oh girl, My wish as a child was to have SIX children but sadly...I can't physically and mentally handle that many. :cry:
    *Honeymoon baby! ;):p
    *Someone should've given Leigh a chair to sit on. ;)
    *Lucky Don! :star:
    *Mistletoe kiss! Too cute! <3
    *Wyatt is adorable! <3 Love the pacifier. :)
    *And of gosh he IS the spitting image of his dad! Well, you know what they say? The first child always looks like the dad, boy or girl. However...our daughter lucked out and got 50/50. ;)
    **You know...I really feel that family only weddings are honestly the best ones. <3
    **I need to find that pic of me and hubby, sorry that I forgot to send that to you... :confounded:
    **YES! I did indeed mean that Cliffhanger of ALL cliffhangers! Hubby told me all about it and how HORRIBLE it was waiting to see what happened next!! :lol: And you are right, by the time I got around to watching it I didn't have to wait all Summer. :p
    **You're welcome. <3 {{{Hugs}}}
    **Will have to PM you tomorrow...it's after midnight here. :(

@OriginalMara Put it near the top of your "to watch" list. :p I promise you won't regret it. Hee hee!

@TadOlson Oh wait...so YOU are a hairstylist? Well that's cool! :) I really need to get my haircut and do something cute with it.
    Totally understand...
    Thanks for reading the story over again. <3

@xoxoXD Welcome to the thread! :)
    Oh gosh, Cupquake and her hubby are HILARIOUS! :lol:
    Love the drama in your story! :p

Caught up! *wipes brow* Wow! I never wanna fall behind ever again! :p But it can't be helped when it's a busy day and you have to Adult. Can I just spend my whole life on here reading and playing Sims? I'd be ok with that. :p:lol:

It's 12:10 AM here so...uh, I need to head to bed!

Happy Simming my friends! :) Thank you all for being so sweet! <3

Goodnight. zzzzzzz
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Made some more of the characters. Still going for tonight because sleep is for the weak! :lol: Probably won't finish tonight, though.

The entire Thorn Family. You will only recognize Esther.
    xM8cx94.jpg

Among her is her grandfather, Sarielus Thorn:
    ubQ7E4R.jpg

Her father, Zelus Thorn:
    YHb2AP3.jpg

And her half-brother, Adrian Thorn:
    PyOxwLB.jpg

Also created a small little servant of Helel and Ramiel Kelsing. The mysterious Margaret. She's pretty obvious in the pic. :lol:
    nYisxVE.jpg

Here she is close up:
    ZjzR7BE.jpg
  • Options
    Nevan, Brogan and Michael 5x5

Day 246 - Part 1

Brogan got Maeve up and ready for the day :)
    34784759060_47c485549f_b.jpg
    And what a day it was! Weekends are stressful at the best of times but with a toddler that needed training, a teen wanting to spend time with her boyfriend and a young adult I want married and out, I bit off almost more than I could chew! The morning started off in the usual way with the family eating together.
    34361894923_b2a7a253d1_b.jpg
    Elva wanted to spar so I had Michael take care of that while Brogan gardened and Nevan prepared a meal as per his morning wish.
    34361892683_c0c10d6ee2_b.jpg
    34784754530_0eb4498f44_b.jpg
    Although Elva looks worried in this pic, she kicked Michael's butt!
    34361889493_21df5c8765_b.jpg
    Michael took Maeve for a stroll. I figured he could do with something to take his mind off his defeat ;)
    34784751770_0a35368e8c_b.jpg
    Willie joined the household. His first wish was to learn the gardening skill. His LTW is Tinkerer and he had a job at the Science Facility. I checked his skills and discovered that he had 2 Scouting skill points so getting the gardening skill wish granted was just a matter of planting a single plant :) Ita (in the background) had watered the plants that morning and then started playing her guitar and leveled up which triggered a wish to learn a new song.
    35171455375_8c9665cc9f_b.jpg
    After granting Willie's first wish I sent him around back to see Elva.
    35040684241_fd421c7370_b.jpg
    Michael finished off Maeve's potty training :)
    34784749800_bb0cb938a5_b.jpg
    34784749420_d1f360054b_b.jpg
    34361877863_44d5341f4e_b.jpg
    Because I was trying to make sure everyone was happy it took me forever to get Willie and Elva to the point where Willie could propose. I don't know who was responsible for breaking the flirty mood but every time I went back to them I had to start from scratch and work them back up again! I prefer for my sims to get engaged autonomously but I really want this couple ready and out quickly!
    34784748630_45592a5b23_b.jpg
    35131466356_6b88904a16_b.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2017

Day 246 - Part 2 - Ita and Douglas have a date!

As I said earlier, Ita had a wish to learn a new guitar song. I sent her to the bookshop because I didn't have any low level songs in the bookcase. As luck would have it, Douglas was sitting outside the store doing his homework :) He had finished by the time Ita came out.
    35171435525_555400a3c2_b.jpg
    Ita had a wish to go on a date with Douglas which I had locked in the previous day but had cancelled earlier that morning because I didn't see how I could possibly do it! I had left them flirting while dealing with the rest of the household and when I came back I decided she could go on a date after all. I don't know what my simself is on but she always looks so darned happy! :p
    35040666711_0309d61938_b.jpg
    Celine was also at the bookshop and had a red glow. She is one of the few evil sims in my town and I was happy to see she had reached the top of her career :)
    34361863113_4ebc3f1152_b.jpg
    I decided to go the easy route for their date so had them start by watching a movie.
    35171423675_1253c71cc9_b.jpg
    While waiting for Douglas to come out of the theatre, Ita chatted with Jerome, Aideen's son.
    35171417875_08f91294a0_b.jpg
    After the movie, I sent them to the Bistro for drinks.
    35040646671_8420579078_b.jpg
    Once again, Douglas was slow to come out. Regan Mullis, Tam's grandson, shared some gossip with Ita and Quinn, Jerome's son (therefore Aideen's grandson) was also in her queue for a chat.
    35040644521_e13f215d2f_b.jpg
    35171404715_9b88dbd40a_b.jpg
    Douglas surprised Ita with flowers :)
    35006383252_a50e5cc3ae_b.jpg
    After a little more flirting, I had Ita kiss Douglas goodbye and sent her home. The date was awesome :)
    34326375754_04ce91d5a2_b.jpg
    Post edited by Mikezumi on
  • Options

Day 246 - Part 3

Because Michael and Brogan were otherwise engaged, I had Shay start on Maeve's talking lesson.
    35171438685_5c484451ae_b.jpg
    35131464016_c78f49358c_b.jpg
    When the boys emerged from the bedroom, I had Michael get started on teaching Maeve how to walk.
    35171431755_6c5e0e7700_b.jpg
    35040662851_48f82acd2c_b.jpg
    35171429685_b1f9ff209e_b.jpg
    35171427975_9696364c2c_b.jpg
    Brogan had been fishing and Nevan and Shay had been playing catch when they suddenly all came inside. I saw "shoo to next room" in their queues! It would seem that Willie was shy about woohooing with Elva in the hottub while the family were clear across the other side of the yard! :/
    34326388204_7f25aafcb9_b.jpg
    These two are always chatting with each other :)
    34326387154_1dcde1c756_b.jpg
    After hottub woohoo, Elva and Willie went fishing while still in their swimwear.
    35171415805_e397dec0f9_b.jpg
    I felt sorry for Dermot because I didn't have the time (or energy) to amuse him so he had been sent to watch a movie. When he got back he played chess with Grandpa Nevan. As they are both geniuses, it is their game of choice ;)
    35171409535_c6eedfb03f_b.jpg
    Ita got home from her date in time for dinner with the family :)
    35006379112_e582edec04_b.jpg
    Shay rolled a wish to take a photo with a friend so I let him have it :) Ita is finally learning the new song she bought before her date!
    34784715780_378b6b2238_b.jpg
    Michael and Brogan watched the stars from the frontyard :)
    34326368764_c6057c28ab_b.jpg
    Ita learned a new song :)
    34326367604_85b0d63934_b.jpg
    Willie and Elva were watching the stars beside the treehouse. Both had woohoo moodlets so I can guess what they were up to ;)
    35171385445_bbb8a63163_b.jpg
    Nevan and his boasting! LOL
    34326365394_807cbeeb9d_b.jpg
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Last one for tonight: Gadreel Solborne:
    SIEe4Pd.jpg
    He is a bright ray of sunshine (heh) as you can clearly tell.

kdQtcel.jpgp
  • Options
    MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    Thank You all for your awesomeness, great updates and comments.

Last update we experienced Evelyn got arrested due to paparazzi-issues.
    An unexpected reaction from Mazakeen was, she took it quite personal. Since she got very emotional, The Creator decided she ought to take a few days off in China.

Mazakeen finding her inner peace.
    2aTmr68.jpg

Walking in the nature and discovering ancient artifacts
    IoSf0ar.jpg
    5UBVB8C.jpg

Almost stepping on poor, sweet, innocent animals.
    Zx7VCZW.jpg
    QdJmIpj.jpg
    LJfMhS8.jpg
    ZpsehKs.jpg

After a couple of days of meditating and exploring, Mazakeen was feeling much better.

Dancing the night away.
    B1zZ1tP.jpg
    7dkHJER.jpg
    BDrDEMM.jpg
    dAHczUJ.jpg
    4x0TWGP.jpg
    MzQOzJf.jpg
    7UZ8y3w.jpg

Other things that has happened lately is Cian becoming a teen.
    Due to the event of obvious vampire-reasons, it happened all at night. Since the majority of the household were nekkid, I abstain from showing You all the pictures from the celebration.

Evelyn with Cian blowing out the candles.
    hPB7cWa.jpg

Carolyn and Cian, the teen, dancing and celebrating
    48fXwKh.jpg

As the night grew older and the juice grew stronger, Evelyn decided to shake things up with a little striptease-dancing.
    Needless to say, several pictures 'gone missing', from that outrageous party.
    The Creator was thinking to himself; "-Oh, no. Are they starting a new round of drama..."

Evelyn got this smirk on her face
    YR2GvSM.jpg

Lilith and Mazakeen obviously got a little infatuated and obviously conjuring ideas for a date.
    maoFJ8W.jpg

Where will this end, where will they go... ...-not even The Creator's got the faintest idea. To be continued...
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,206 Member
    @Mikezumi Great updates Maeve is a very cute toddler. The blonde girl is great at that
    skil good job of her to win him hehe.

@Emily4331 Great makeovers as usual your great at this do you have a favourite creator at tsr?
    Can never find good male stuff there. I did not had exact all their cc but they looked allright.

@donnabailey thank you, I sent you a pm the other ay as I was bored hehe, but no rush to reply
    hehe. Great update about tracey glad their life togheter is going well.

@lanlyn Nice to see you on about here, glad to hear his eye surgery went well.

@emorrill Yeah I felt so bad about Sam poor guy.

@Charlottesmom loved your latest updates, this story is so fun to read loved the little
    boys bickerings.

@CravenLestat Great updates

• Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Big day today, it is the vote. I cannot wait for it to be finished with and then be free :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @TadOlson Great new clothing for your family.

@xoxoXD sounds like a soap opera. :)

@PalmArrow Great pics of your sims and Alan is a nice blend of them.

@Emily4331 More beautiful vampires! Margaret is definitely different. Interesting facial tattoo or skin for her.

@CravenLestat You are awesome to share such a unique and beautiful sim and her unicorn.

@mikezumi I enjoyed the update. Beautiful pics of Maeve. Congrats on the new engagement. Glad that Ita had a awesome first date! LOL at Willie shooing everyone inside so they could woohoo in the hottub. Nevan and Shay are funny in the selfie pic.

@Mazakeen Love the meditating shot. Glad she didn't squish the turtle.
  • Options
    @Mazakeen Great update as usual

Here is next update from the party which was a success but bit of chaos lol

[img][/img]am2AbWi.jpg

Found Connor he was drinking juice

[img][/img]WwYIXKc.jpg

Thornton!!!!! Why are you almost naked? I have no idea, he suddenly showed up like
    that by the juice kegg lol. Not that I complain.

[img][/img]jS0Dzsw.jpg

Lots going on during the party

[img][/img]rhXPZRF.jpg

poor guy must had too much juice lol

[img][/img]iUHWRKf.jpg

kitties sleeping in Avas room away from the party.

[img][/img]zRXYlJS.jpg

I said bit of chaos did I not

[img][/img]PIXc41r.jpg

they sure like that juice kegg

[img][/img]dLth4mp.jpg

They are wodnering why Thornton are half naked lol

[img][/img]h95TTqO.jpg

Ella returned home in middle of party now a teen

[img][/img]hyxWveQ.jpg

yup sure like the juice kegg lol

[img][/img]Liyl2uf.jpg

[img][/img]yKJze3R.jpg

party ended with everyone saying great.

• Options
    MazakeenMazakeen Posts: 440 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 - Is that a box of catnip I see on the bed next to the cat? :3
    ie62Ymx.jpg
    Rawwrr...
  • Options
    @Mazakeen I never noticed that, and had to look again yep sure look like it lol.
  • Options
    CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    :smiley:

@Silverofdreams30 , I spy Jared! :)
    **Connor is a closet alcoholic in my game, whenever I switch houses then go back to Connor and Jared, Connor is always juiced!
    **Thornton half nekked....no complaints from me either! ;)
    **Wuv the kitties!!!
    **LOL!! EVERYTHING Broke!

@Nikkei_Simmer , You meanie killing off Mayumi...the "vengeful hand of justice" LOL!!
    **When/if I ever have aging on I have toddler at 12 days, as toddlers amuse me very much and they're so stinking cute!! I really have to age up toddler Connor in my story, but I don't want to.
    **I love your legacy pictures!

@lanlyn , :smiley: Hi Sweetie!!! I rarely check the old site anymore, I usually check when I list patterns but have been too busy story wise to even think about patterns. It is wonderful to hear your husband's eye surgery(s) went well and he is having very positive results. I really hope you can spend more time playing Sims, I miss your stories! :*

@Mikezumi , The only problem with my story is I don't want to change Jared from what you get in the base game, I would love to mess the heck out of the whole town with him but have to reel it in and stay on track, so the interactions with his half siblings will be for the most part fairly mellow. I can have fun with his parents though, since for all we know Jared and Connor (and now Paulo) were hatched by aliens and plopped in SV as a social experiment.
    **Paulo is from Lunar Lakes so he in all likelihood could be distantly related to Connor and Jared, I did take some liberties adding him to the family. I will spoil that Paulo's life turns out not that bad...
    **The Connor I used for toddler Connor was in the medical career so I did find it amusing that he was talking to Jared about medical matters as a toddler.
    **I was messing around with cars last night, giving everyone spiffy cars as I was sick of looking at all the cheapo cars, I got to Aaron and Evan's house and it appears Aaron is now the gay one and Evan is strait! LOL! :s
    **Spaghetti for breakfast...blurgh! :dizzy:
    **Poor pruned Dermot!
    **Nice!! Evil baby Maeve, I love her already... >:)
    **Yeah, Connor meeting Connor and Caroline, who is a female Connor...bwahaha! I amuse myself... :wink: (Connor will not be part of the story...(the untweaked Connor), I just wanted him in for a few seconds).
    **I was surprised to see Jared playing with his feet like that, it was too cute.
    **I'm sure I've seen a picture of one of your kids giving a toddler a bottle, it was very cute when Jared did it all by himself, he wuvs his baby brother.
    **Buster is in my mind a classy guy, but a bit scared of being alone so takes whatever Bessie dishes out.
    **Yeah...when playing Sims my morals go waaaaaay out the window. :wink:
    **Finnian is still alive!! I hope he does kick on for a looooooong time!
    **Goodness, Michael just had a kid and they are woohooing already! I wish RL was like Sims life....
    **Nevan and Dermot hugging.....melty :heart: !
    **Nevan doesn't look terribly old, he has a baby face.
    **The last Birthday picture of Elva...very very pretty!
    **Nevan is very handsome in his formal attire.
    **Hi Spike! <3 ...Is Becky dead yet?
    **You have some gorgeous girls in your family tree....and that is saying a lot because I generally only see your males!
    **I wondered why Elva was standing on the table but realized it was a MA move!
    **Michael with the poo bag!! :D
    **The perpertually happy C's SS needs to take lessons from the perpetually grumpy B's SS....or C needs to go spread some sunshine to B! ;)
    **Ohhhhhh, glowie Evil Celine!
    **I love the dynamics of Nevan and Shay's relationship, he's gonna miss grandpa a ton when he passes on!
    **Willie and Elva are going to have a houseful, I can tell already!
    **Thank you too for the awesome comments! :*

@MoonandStars83 , Keeping that IF info tucked away, Connor has a IF and when he ages up I'll try out the IF swimming. :smiley:

@ZhakiraP , I've always loved Jared and found him pretty interesting, I think there are a lot of interesting characters in SV.
    **Vladimere is a sweetie, but yes he can be a bit of a jerk at times being evil and all...though I really wish evil Sims were MORE evil.
    **Those glowie eyes..... :o:flushed:

@Emily4331 , Jared is a sweetie in the beginning, there are events coming up that shape his YA self. Plus he does love Connor even in the base game, ya know when he's not screaming at him. :wink:
    **Toddler Connor is pretty dang cute! Teen Connor is unfortunate... :o (I've played him as a teen a few times)
    **I like rats so the blood consuming of the poor guys was a little ...yuck. The vampire/vampire consuming is interesting for sure.
    **Nah, Bessie really loves Joe, she wasn't going to kill him off in the cemetery.
    **I imagine the kids hearing the Bessie/Joe conversation will have long term effects, for one kid more than the other.
    **I loved adding in the "Bessie!!" for Caroline to hear at the most inappropriate time, it's a great horrible way to start that conversation... ;)
    **Reading all the info you posted for Emorrill... :smiley:
    **Wowsa!!! Adrian.........words defy me! <3

@mycami21 , Dang it still owe you a PM!! Bad Becky!! :s
    **My husband already gives me a bunch of guff for putting off doctors visits, I hate doctors in general though the female NP I saw the other day was very nice. I would just rather go to a male doctor for my regular checkups and in our practice group there are only 2 males and they are booked way in the future.
    **Nice refresher on day 39...a walk down memory lane. :smiley:

@donnabailey , Awwwwww!! You got the hand holding, it is so sweet when they do that, gotta be fast to get it.
    **Wasting no time with starting the family!
    **The mistletoe kiss is too cute!
    **Hi little Wyatt, love that name (ever since I saw Weird Science), nearly used it a few times.
    **Yeah, he is awfully cute!!
    **The Tracey giving Wyatt a bath pictures are too cute!
    **Hint that Wyatt is gonna be a big brother perhaps....
    **I just have waaaaaay too much play time with the husband traveling, he will be home Friday night so unlimited play will be reeled in.
    **I just re-made over Buster with the thought he is going through a midlife crisis and taking a much more active interest in his appearance.
    **I chalk the Buster telling Bessie to entertain Joe when Buster knew dang well they were intimate was due to his being very ill with food poisoning.
    **Joe is one of those "you deal with it" guys when it comes to birth control....he's kind of a booger.
    **I think Joe was in denial as far as Xander being his child, though he does accept it later on.

@bekkasan , Paulo may mellow out a bit....but then again...maybe he'll get worse. :wink:

@OriginalMara , Jared and Connor are full siblings but yes, I do have a thing for half siblings! :wink:
    **Joe will not be making any more half siblings for his kids, poor guy is already in over his head.
    **Connor meeting Caroline (a female Connor clone) and her son Connor...confusing...nah.... ;) How about Joe being an aged up Jared with his son an aged down Jared and he's married to the female Connor! Hehe!! :D
    **I love that your Connor and Penelope adopted! :smiley:

@TadOlson , Wonderful makeovers!

@PalmArrow , Odessa and Clark sure did produce a nice looking son! He does favor his dad's features.

@emorrill , I owe you a PM...!!
    **I love aging down Jared and Connor, have never gone down to toddler before this story though, Connor is a cutie pants as a toddler, I have to age him up soon but don't wanna!!
    **Actually I have no real reason for Joe and Jared's oil/water relationship, some kids just rub you the wrong way no matter what they do, Jared is like that with Joe, even though Jared IS a good kid...
    **It is VERY hard to forgive after your spouse has had an affair, Caroline is very realistic in her anger....and her future actions.
    **Nope Caroline will not have any more contact with YA Connor at all, I just wanted 5 minutes of fun with him. :wink:
    **Yup, Caroline is a female Connor, Joe is aged up Jared. Bessie and Buster are themselves, just aged down to adult....all the kids are really themselves just aged down.
    **Joe didn't want revenge persay, he just feels rotten and he wants Bessie to know how he is feeling and being a jerk about it. He could have just talked to Bessie about his feelings but Joe isn't capable of that quite yet, he's still brokenhearted, jealous of Buster, and mad in general.
    **It was fun adding in the wrong name yelled out in bed....Joe seemed the type, he is so into what HE wants, closing his eyes and thinking of Bessie is something he has probably been doing for a long time now.
    **More Sam pretty please... ;)

@CravenLestat , Will grab her before I go in game... :smiley:

@Mazakeen , I love China!!
    **Glad she didn't squish the tortoise!
    **LOL!! Love the dance moves!
    **That wolf tattoo!

**Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments on my story! :kissing_heart:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top