Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Options
    MegurunMegurun Posts: 61 Member
    Thanks to everyone who gave me advice on getting The Sims 4, I decided to get it! I managed to find it for a pretty good price, lol.
    As soon as I become a member on the forums, I plan on writing my own Amazon story! I'm using Newcrest as my town and adding a lot of different places and tribes as well as the tribe I will be using for the story, so it might take a loooong while to set it up.

Side note, I really like how we discuss the chapters together after they come out. It's like a little book club! :)
    dwpee.png
  • Options
    S3qu3nceS3qu3nce Posts: 28 Member
    edited July 2015
    Just got Outdoor Retreat :) now I am ready to have fun with all the new outdoor stuff.. I really like the new update, I am looking forward to finding out who will end up breeding with who :D
  • Options
    Sorry to post again, but I have a question. Where did you get the outfits that the people at the temple wear? When I start my Amazon story, I'd like to have a temple too. Thanks in advance!
    dwpee.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited July 2015
    XSimMimX wrote: »
    JulyaVee wrote: »
    Whoop whoop, first to read

Very good episode! Maka is such a plumm, poor Xorex... why do the men in these tribe reject the women? Haipo did it too. They are slaves, they should not have the right to say so!

PS: Xorex is beautiful! She looks like a romanian Godess in that golden dress

In this Amazon world, the women have strong relationships with the men/boys and although they are honor bound to do what the women want, they sometimes feel they have earned certain "rights". It is up to the Creator whether or not to allow such rights. I like it this way (just for my story) because it feels more believable. If someone is in your household, you will grow to like them. Slaves throughout the centuries garnered favor with their masters. It's no different for my Amazon world. Each Creator will deal differently with men, though. You'll find that out in time.

I've noticed that tribe Wahine is very democratic and I like it... :) Yes, all is up to the creator and my creator Amadahy is cruel enough, but I hope her daughter Pavati will be different when she'll grow up. Between I read a historical novel about a girl what was slave. I learnt reading this book that slaves had much more rights than women what were free. They even could choose lovers and go anywhere they wanted.
    And amazons really killed men, although when they wanted to conceive they travelled to other tribes for that where men lived. Amazons mostly lived alone and if there were men they were their slaves or servants, amazons killed or used them for their sexual needs, they also did the same with boys what were born in the tribe. Not too much romance :/

I feel sorry for Xorex, it seems like she has feelings for Maka. And can it be that Maka really doesn't want to have a child with her? I guess any punishment will not force him to change his goals if he really thinks that he is meant to be master slave... :(

I hate to clog this thread (Sorry!), but I adore the names you use in your amazon challenge story, and I would like to ask where did you get them? Or what culture do they originate from? They're gorgeous. I'd ask on your blog but I don't have a blogspot account. Please understand.

Not sure if you were speaking to me, but hey, I'll let you know anyway--For Tribe Wahine--the names are Hawaiian. For Sixamians, most of the names are backwards English words. Yug is guy spelled backward. Lag is gal, etc. So Xorex is Xerox! HA! BTW, Wahine in Hawaiian means woman. I used to live in Hawaii. And I like the way Xorex turned out--she does have Haipo and Buffy's blood after all. She reminds me of Buffy.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    So, Xetrov is Vortex! Awesome! But what about Kiva Oo Avik makes no sense to me. But really a good idea for names.
  • Options
    So, Xetrov is Vortex! Awesome! But what about Kiva Oo Avik makes no sense to me. But really a good idea for names.

Yes, Kiva came from her already made sister, Kila...I just replaced the "L" with a v.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    > @JulyaVee said:
    > So, Xetrov is Vortex! Awesome! But what about Kiva Oo Avik makes no sense to me. But really a good idea for names.

Kiva Oo Avik is a palindrome, so the name backwards is the same forwards!
  • Options
    > @Ruby10990 said:
    > Kiva Oo Avik is a palindrome, so the name backwards is the same forwards!

How is Kiva a Palindrome. I meant that Kiva backwards is "Avik" as pammiechick said the Alien names are English words backwards, but "Avik" (Kiva backwards) makes no sense. The name is not "Kiva Oo Avik". The "Oo" is just a smilie and the end of that sentence :D Misunderstanding i fear
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited July 2015
    XSimMimX wrote: »
    Whoop whoop, first to read

Very good episode! Maka is such a plumm, poor Xorex... why do the men in these tribe reject the women? Haipo did it too. They are slaves, they should not have the right to say so!

PS: Xorex is beautiful! She looks like a romanian Godess in that golden dress

In this Amazon world, the women have strong relationships with the men/boys and although they are honor bound to do what the women want, they sometimes feel they have earned certain "rights". It is up to the Creator whether or not to allow such rights. I like it this way (just for my story) because it feels more believable. If someone is in your household, you will grow to like them. Slaves throughout the centuries garnered favor with their masters. It's no different for my Amazon world. Each Creator will deal differently with men, though. You'll find that out in time.

I've noticed that tribe Wahine is very democratic and I like it... :) Yes, all is up to the creator and my creator Amadahy is cruel enough, but I hope her daughter Pavati will be different when she'll grow up. Between I read a historical novel about a girl what was slave. I learnt reading this book that slaves had much more rights than women what were free. They even could choose lovers and go anywhere they wanted.
    And amazons really killed men, although when they wanted to conceive they travelled to other tribes for that where men lived. Amazons mostly lived alone and if there were men they were their slaves or servants, amazons killed or used them for their sexual needs, they also did the same with boys what were born in the tribe. Not too much romance :/

I feel sorry for Xorex, it seems like she has feelings for Maka. And can it be that Maka really doesn't want to have a child with her? I guess any punishment will not force him to change his goals if he really thinks that he is meant to be master slave... :(

I hate to clog this thread (Sorry!), but I adore the names you use in your amazon challenge story, and I would like to ask where did you get them? Or what culture do they originate from? They're gorgeous. I'd ask on your blog but I don't have a blogspot account. Please understand.

Not sure if you were speaking to me, but hey, I'll let you know anyway--For Tribe Wahine--the names are Hawaiian. For Sixamians, most of the names are backwards English words. Yug is guy spelled backward. Lag is gal, etc. So Xorex is Xerox! HA! BTW, Wahine in Hawaiian means woman. I used to live in Hawaii. And I like the way Xorex turned out--she does have Haipo and Buffy's blood after all. She reminds me of Buffy.

I wasn't also sure if it was a question to me or not, but I still answered as I have my Blog on blogspot :) You are lucky you live in Hawaii :) And your sim names are very nice and original.
    And yes, Xorex is great. I like her very much too <3
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    Thank you both! The question was intended for @roseinblack69 but I'm glad I got more than one reply. Hawaiian names are beautiful too, and I didn't know about the alien names!
  • Options
    SNDGIRLSNDGIRL Posts: 517 Member
    SNDGIRL wrote: »
    Ugh I'm having trouble posting screenshots from my game...clueless again D:

If you use photo bucket or tiny pic, make sure to copy and paste the IMG code then paste it in the comment box. IMG code is to the left in tinypic and to the right in photo bucket.

Ok thanks I have a photobucket account set up and hopefully I can start my Amazon story introduction and possible chapter 1 today!
    ~Legacy Challenge Coming Soon~

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
    skyrim_dragon_by_humblebee12-d3jwo7f1_zpsbecogldu.jpg
  • Options
    @SNDGIRL Does your cc work now?

I'm really excited about Xorex and her possible child I hope she gets a beautiful daughter :)

Yes! Thank you everyone for the help!

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    Wow, everyone is making their own Amazon stories! I have almost finishing setting up Newcrest so as I can start writing as soon as I become a member. I can't wait to start, and I can't wait to read other Amazon stories, too!
    dwpee.png
  • Options
    I'll surely be reading it @Megurun, go ahead! Btw I became a member woot woot. Working on my story just now.

@pammiechick I wanted to ask you if it was okay if I mentioned your tribe in my story. My idea was, that my creators mother was one of your tribal sisters. You don't have to mention her in any way, just wanted to know if your okay with it ^^
  • Options
    I'll surely be reading it @Megurun, go ahead! Btw I became a member woot woot. Working on my story just now.

@pammiechick I wanted to ask you if it was okay if I mentioned your tribe in my story. My idea was, that my creators mother was one of your tribal sisters. You don't have to mention her in any way, just wanted to know if your okay with it ^^

Sure! :smiley:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I got a photobucket account but I still can't figure it out! D:

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I don't think so :(

Aaaaah, pammiechick I am so looking forward to your next update! I want to know what happens with Xorex, so hyped right now!
    Post edited by Julyvee94 on
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    I got a photobucket account but I still can't figure it out! D:

No, I'm sorry. There's nothing there on my screen. Did you copy the correct image url?
  • Options
    Let me try again!

04-16-15_9-13nbspPM_zps4jcbz4t8.png

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    YESSSSSSS!!!!YESSSSSS!!!YESSSSS!YESSS! CELEBRATE! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    @SNDGIRL Glad, you made it! Uh oh scary cow plant. Is that coming up in your story? I'd like to read it :D
  • Options
    @SNDGIRL Glad, you made it! Uh oh scary cow plant. Is that coming up in your story? I'd like to read it :D

I wish! But unfortunately not that was from maybe a couple of months ago when I was playing the four immortal sisters challenge. I haven't even started playing yet! Right now I'm building the Amazon Tribes home (literally right now as wee speak) I'm so excited! I will give pammie a lot of credit though for inspiring me and showing me some of the custom content she uses!

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options

I wish! But unfortunately not that was from maybe a couple of months ago when I was playing the four immortal sisters challenge. I haven't even started playing yet! Right now I'm building the Amazon Tribes home (literally right now as wee speak) I'm so excited! I will give pammie a lot of credit though for inspiring me and showing me some of the custom content she uses!

Looking forward to it!

Hoping to update by Friday! Gotta play A LOT first!!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    itzall4ucupcakeitzall4ucupcake Posts: 9 New Member
    edited July 2015
    Just found this the other day and got fully caught up. LOVE it!! I've been trying the challenge myself and so far its a lot of fun. :)
  • Options

Looking forward to it!

Hoping to update by Friday! Gotta play A LOT first!!! <3

Thanks! And looking forward to the update! I finished the Amazon Tribe's home but it wouldn't let me click furnished so now I have to refurnish everything :( oh well

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!