Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    edited July 2015
    Ah, this a tough decision. I guess my favourite characters would be Haipo & Hagen.
    Hagen seemed so crazy as a child, but as an adult suddenly you can see he is a pure genius and very wise and open minded. I like him.

Also, Haipo had like the cutest elder face I have ever seen.

@Megurun: I was sceptical first, as I have only played Sims 2 with all expansions (I didn't like Sims 3 much, the sims there were very unlively). I only have the base game so far and it's awesome! The emotions are well worth it and the build mode is much better now. With free cc, you can also upgrade your game a lot even without expansion packs (they are way to expensive for me). Also, sometimes there are free updates which you will get even if you only have the base game. Past examples of these free updates are pools, underground building and ghosts!

By the way, I have made a thread to collect Amazon challenge tribe cc:

://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/842564/looking-for-amazon-challenge-tribal-cc

If you find any good cc, just post it there :)
    Post edited by Julyvee94 on
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    I would say my favorites so far would be Leia and Xorex, even though Leia is young I know she will develop into a great warrior! One of my least favorites was abra because I could never get over the fact that her name is a pokemon :D
  • Options
    Jhn_XDJhn_XD Posts: 9 New Member
    edited July 2015
    Lol yes!!!!!!! More drama and suspense!!!
    It was really creative of how you actually make the story plot like that~
    I would also like to make a story or legacy like that myself, but I'm more into modding and creating CC. School's much of a big thing to help myself taking screenshots and being on my laptop anyway.

Well, all the characters are amazing~
    My least favorite is that plumm plumm Kaila. Yes, the woman who likes Hagen. And became like totally obsessed over him. And the mother of Xorex. Very insane. I kinda feel sad for her though. She was tricked in the whole plot of the story~

I might try reading some more legacies and stories.
    Gets my reading assignments done anyway~ :joy: :joy: :joy: (emojis)
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited July 2015
    Xorex asks Maka to meet her at the gong when the sun shines its brightest. Now that she’s of age and Acting Creator, she needs to bless this tribe with a girl. “I am honored you came at once, Maka,” Xorex says, heart pounding in her chest. She and Maka used to make eyes at one another as teens, but this is different.

Screenshot_467_2.jpg

“I hope nothing is wrong, Xorex,” Maka says, eyes wide. “I was in the middle of mixing paints.”

“No, nothing wrong, Maka. Can’t you tell what I’m about to ask of you?”

Screenshot_468_2.jpg

Maka looks around and notices the gong and then realization floods his head, making his cheeks flush. He whips his arms up and says, “You’re not serious, Xorex. I mean, I’m a tribal son. It is my right to become the next Master Slave. I am oldest. I’ve been waiting to go to training, but with all that’s happened to our tribe, Hagen thought it best I wait to defend the tribe if need be, but now that our peril is over, I was going to seek permission for training.”

Xorex holds her head in embarrassment. “I’m sorry, Maka, but we have too many Master Slaves who are already trained. Don’t you want to breed with me?”

Screenshot_470_2.jpg

Eyeing Xorex and thinking about what is expected of him, Maka hides his face.

Screenshot_471_2.jpg

“I’m sorry, Xorex, but I do not wish to leave my home. I’ve grown up here. This is all I know. Get another slave—a breeding slave who is masterful in the bedroom. I am a tribal son! I was born here, and I intend to stay!”

Screenshot_472_2.jpg

Anger and indignation roils within Xorex. “Maka, I know you’re a tribal son, but with all we’ve been through, I don’t trust outsiders and this tribe must survive! Stop thinking about yourself and do your duty to your tribe as a tribal son!”

Screenshot_474_2.jpg

At this time, Lakeki and Yug join to see what is the matter. When Lakeki finds out what Maka is saying, he flies into a rage. “How dare you even discuss your rights to our Acting Creator! It is an honor Xorex has chosen you as her first to breed and you treat her as a piece of garbage!” He shakes his finger in Maka’s face. “I think some time in the House of Punishment will do him good, Acting Creator Xorex.”

Screenshot_476_2.jpg

Xorex ponders the situation for a moment, then relents. “Very well. Maka, think about your duty and your actions. I will come for you in two days time, and I hope you will have a change in heart.”

That night, Maka cries to himself as he thinks about his situation. He doesn’t know anything other than Tribe Wahine. Was he such a bad slave for not wanting to leave home? Why couldn’t Xorex understand his wishes? He thought she had feelings for him when they were younger.

Screenshot_486_1.jpg

Maka spends several days without food, water, or necessities and ends up passing out in his own water.

Screenshot_488_1.jpg

After a time, Xorex allows Lakeki to take Maka out and get him cleaned up. Then she works out with him, hoping his mind has changed toward her. “Have you thought about your desires, Maka?”

Screenshot_490_1.jpg

Still angry about spending two days in filth, Maka’s emotions are out of control. He flips his arms up and shouts, “What desires, Xorex? You don’t care about them! I’ve told you what I want. If you truly cared about me, you would leave this and breed with another slave from our village or get Yug’s son. He would love to join our tribe.”

Screenshot_492_1.jpg

Maka’s words sting Xorex’s heart for she has always wanted to bear Maka’s child ever since they spoke under the stars as children. Tears sting her eyes and she says through a hoarse voice, “Is that your final word?”

Glaring, Maka says, “Yes, it is. And if you truly care about me, you’ll honor my wishes.”

Screenshot_493_1.jpg

Tears streaming, Xorex looks ahead of her, not seeing anything. Only sadness. She does not want to force Maka to breed. The men in this tribe have been given too many rights. She could order Maka to do this but does she want that? She doesn’t know.

Behind them, Lakeki heard all of Maka’s abhorrent words. “You will not get away with this foul treatment of our Acting Creator, Maka. Come. I will put you back in the House of Punishment until Xorex tells me what to do about this.”

Screenshot_497_1.jpg

After Lakeki takes Maka to his confinement, he walks over to Xorex and says, “I apologize, sister, that you should suffer at the likes of him. If you don’t mind me saying, I believe he’s been spoiled all his life, growing up on his own compound with his mother, Hoopono. She did not teach him the ways of a true slave like our mother did. I would advise you to send him away without breeding. Find another. There are many fine breeders who are trustworthy. I will speak to Mother about this for you, if you wish.”

Screenshot_499_1.jpg

Xorex smiles at Lakeki and understands why Hawika fell in love with such an honorable slave. She is proud to call him brother even though he does not realize Kaila is not truly her mother. But she does not trust Kaila. She is a fool. “Thank you, brother, for helping me in this, but you do not understand. Maka will be my mate whether he likes it or not. He will come around. I don’t think putting him in the punishment chamber will help, though, so please, release him. I will think on what to do about this situation.”

“As you wish,” Lakeki says, bowing.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Whoop whoop, first to read

Very good episode! Maka is such a plumm, poor Xorex... why do the men in these tribe reject the women? Haipo did it too. They are slaves, they should not have the right to say so!

PS: Xorex is beautiful! She looks like a romanian Godess in that golden dress
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    I'd always thought of Xorex as more of a lone wolf. I never thought she'd want children so badly, but I like surprises. Great chapter :)
  • Options
    MegurunMegurun Posts: 61 Member
    edited July 2015
    I'm starting to like Xorex more and more with each chapter! She's a really pretty Sim! :)
    dwpee.png
  • Options
    SNDGIRLSNDGIRL Posts: 517 Member
    I became a member! Thanks everyone for helping! :D and great chapter I wonder what Xorex is going to do! Maka seems like he's got his mind set on being master slave! Or he's waiting until Leia grows up to breed with her!
    ~Legacy Challenge Coming Soon~

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
    skyrim_dragon_by_humblebee12-d3jwo7f1_zpsbecogldu.jpg
  • Options
    XSimMimX wrote: »
    I'd always thought of Xorex as more of a lone wolf. I never thought she'd want children so badly, but I like surprises. Great chapter :)

I think its more so she wants to breed with Maka badly 0.o

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    Thinking about starting my own Amazon Challenge story but need some help, when you take a screen shot it says it can be found in the camera controls....where is that (hey! still learning things!)

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    > @SNDGIRL said:
    > I became a member! Thanks everyone for helping! :D and great chapter I wonder what Xorex is going to do! Maka seems like he's got his mind set on being master slave! Or he's waiting until Leia grows up to breed with her!

Congrats on becoming a member! Love the profile picture by the way :)
  • Options
    JulyaVee wrote: »

Very good episode! Maka is such a plumm, poor Xorex... why do the men in these tribe reject the women? Haipo did it too. They are slaves, they should not have the right to say so!

In this Amazon world, the women have strong relationships with the men/boys and although they are honor bound to do what the women want, they sometimes feel they have earned certain "rights". It is up to the Creator whether or not to allow such rights. I like it this way (just for my story) because it feels more believable. If someone is in your household, you will grow to like them. Slaves throughout the centuries garnered favor with their masters. It's no different for my Amazon world. Each Creator will deal differently with men, though. You'll find that out in time.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Little bit confused...is Lakeki going to go back to his original appearance or is it permenant

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    Ruby10990 wrote: »
    > @SNDGIRL said:
    > I became a member! Thanks everyone for helping! :D and great chapter I wonder what Xorex is going to do! Maka seems like he's got his mind set on being master slave! Or he's waiting until Leia grows up to breed with her!

Congrats on becoming a member! Love the profile picture by the way :)

Thank you! I found this one and was like mehhhhh kept looking for something that describes me more but this one is growing on me! It's buffy's hairstyle!

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options

In this Amazon world, the women have strong relationships with the men/boys and although they are honor bound to do what the women want, they sometimes feel they have earned certain "rights". It is up to the Creator whether or not to allow such rights. I like it this way (just for my story) because it feels more believable. If someone is in your household, you will grow to like them. Slaves throughout the centuries garnered favor with their masters. It's no different for my Amazon world. Each Creator will deal differently with men, though. You'll find that out in time.

That last part makes me shiver, she's planning something!!

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    SNDGIRL wrote: »
    Little bit confused...is Lakeki going to go back to his original appearance or is it permenant

You'll have to wait and see!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Alright everyone! It's my sims hour I'm going to start simming and snacking! I'm playing the Amazon Challenge too!

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    BTW, my favorite character is without a doubt Hagen. Even the game honors him. I love how he's turned out!

And the most hated character for me is Queen Hanalani--she has no right or reason to be this despicable. She needs to die! But can she? Hmmm...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    XSimMimX wrote: »

It's her duty, really, with Hawika gone. And yes, had she started working on becoming a shaman, she might have not wanted children, but things change in life. She had a romance with Maka that was never shown when they were teens. Maybe I'll weave some memories in somehow, but that's what is driving her now. We'll see how it plays out!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SNDGIRL wrote: »

You'll have to wait and see!

D: that scares me!

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    BTW, my favorite character is without a doubt Hagen. Even the game honors him. I love how he's turned out!

And the most hated character for me is Queen Hanalani--she has no right or reason to be this despicable. She needs to die! But can she? Hmmm...

I feel like their is some witchcraft going on with Queen Hanalani's Immortality I hate her to!

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options

Yes I think Hagen gets more and more interesting because of his insane trait and the fact that he's married to an alien :)

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
  • Options
    > @SNDGIRL said:
    > Ruby10990 wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Thank you! I found this one and was like mehhhhh kept looking for something that describes me more but this one is growing on me! It's buffy's hairstyle!

Can you send me a link to the hairstyle :D I have downloaded loads of cc but haven't found that one yet. Or maybe pammiechick can help

@pammiechick
    You're planning something I am sure :D I'm looking forward to Leia being Creator.
    My own Creator is not too harsh with her slave, mostly because if she put him in the house of punishment he couldnt do all the work. But I have a second slave now, maybe now there will be more punishment hehe. Still saving money for a pool of sacrifice though
  • Options
    AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    edited July 2015
  • Options
    > @SNDGIRL said:
    > Ruby10990 wrote: »
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Thank you! I found this one and was like mehhhhh kept looking for something that describes me more but this one is growing on me! It's buffy's hairstyle!

Can you send me a link to the hairstyle :D I have downloaded loads of cc but haven't found that one yet. Or maybe pammiechick can help

@pammiechick
    You're planning something I am sure :D I'm looking forward to Leia being Creator.
    My own Creator is not too harsh with her slave, mostly because if she put him in the house of punishment he couldnt do all the work. But I have a second slave now, maybe now there will be more punishment hehe. Still saving money for a pool of sacrifice though

The hairstyle is called sleepwalking or sleepwalker not too hard to find but worth every second

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!