Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA silence on family play and family play fans

Comments

• Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I pretty much took power naps during my classes to catch up on my sleep, so I'm fine. When the restaurants come out though, I'll be sure to get it as soon as possible and build places for all of my Sims, single, couple, of family, to eat! And post any pictures I find cute.
    I hope you make some family diners to share with this thread. :)
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    @bekkasan and anyone else who is interested I am sharing my progress with the small tortoiseshell butterflies over here http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/886409/raising-small-tortoiseshell-butterflies?new=1
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    There should be no reason for anyone to feel like they need to leave any thread on our forum. That being said, it is not appropriate to discuss any person. Several posts have been removed to help keep things on track.
    It's great to see your comment here, I always feel a little alarmed when I see posts are missing and it's nice to have an explanation. Thank you.

My sim has been working on baby number 2, I'm hoping for a girl this time:
    05-02-16_6-46-43%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Though, seeing @junceda 's Sims 2 pics has made me want to play that for a while instead :)
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @bekkasan and anyone else who is interested I am sharing my progress with the small tortoiseshell butterflies over here http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/886409/raising-small-tortoiseshell-butterflies?new=1

Bookmarked! Thanks :)

Congrats on new baby. I'm going to play Sims2 tomorrow.
  • Options
    Just going to put this here. We had a medical emergency in my family last night but I'm not going to elaborate much more other than to say I'm about but I'm exhausted so please know why I'm quiet. I won't say more because I know how this forum works and usually if someone says something where you are vulnerable the nasty contingent on these forums jump on it to try to exploit the situation to upset people personally. (None of you btw, just speaking from experience last time this happened)
  • Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    Just going to put this here. We had a medical emergency in my family last night but I'm not going to elaborate much more other than to say I'm about but I'm exhausted so please know why I'm quiet. I won't say more because I know how this forum works and usually if someone says something where you are vulnerable the nasty contingent on these forums jump on it to try to exploit the situation to upset people personally. (None of you btw, just speaking from experience last time this happened)

I hope whatever happened ends quickly for you @sparkfairy1. I can't stand people who do stuff like that just to demean them. It's way to personal for anyone to do things like, that stuff will and should get people banned, or at the very least jailed.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    @HIFreeBirdIH I well agree but from my experience last time it wasn't enough for those outcomes. So better to not allow them the information :)

Thank you :)
  • Options
    @sparkfairy1 I'm sorry to hear about your family emergency and just know my prayers and thoughts are with you. Take care of you. :::hugs:::
  • Options
    clover24clover24 Posts: 887 Member
    Just a quick hello everyone,

I have just had a lovely week away at the beach and omg the weather was awesome. We celebrated my little girls third birthday when we were there and took her on her first rollarcoaster in joyland, she loved it. She's such a thrill seeker. Since we have been back we have been decorating so haven't had any simming time in over week, I think I'm having sim withdrawal. Hopefully once all the new furniture is put together I will get some time to play.

@sparkfairy1 sorry about your emergency. Hugs x
  • Options
    @clover24 sounds like a lovely vacation!
  • Options
    Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    Happy Mother's Day to all our Moms here on this thread. It's Mother's Day in the US and I'm taking my Mom to Brunch. :)

@sparkfairy1 sending lots of Love and positive thoughts your way.
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
  • Options
    Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms.

@junceda I tried to play Sims2. Apparently I am missing a file needed to play the game. duh I didn't change anything or remove files etc. I did shut origin down since the last time I played so I guess that is what is missing. I will not open origin back at this time so guess I will enjoy Sims2 in yours and others pics.
  • Options
    clover24clover24 Posts: 887 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @clover24 sounds like a lovely vacation!

Thank you. :)
  • Options
    Thank you everyone, much appreciated <3

@clover 24 I'm glad you've got some lovely holiday time :)

@Tremayne4260 I hope you had a lovely mothers day :)

Happy mothers day to our U.S mum's or mom's as you say! :)

@bekkasan is 'repair game' available? Sometimes it helps :) I understand the not wanting to use origin thing though!
  • Options
    @sparkfairy1 I don't know about repair game. It would probably require origin if it is available for Sims2, just not sure I want to risk it right now. I may borrow hubby's puter to open origin and see what happens and if it doesn't try to sneak in an update for Sims3 then I might try to fix Sims2. I do have a few Sims games and origin loaded on his puter when I was working on CAW with his puter.
  • Options
    ThrippaThrippa Posts: 678 Member
    Be sure you have turned off the automatic updates in Sims 3 and Origin. Do you have the original Sims 2 disks? I think if you don't have the base game disk Origin may be needed. (I have all the Sims 2 disks, so it hasn't been a problem for me, but I've seen other people saying you need origin without the original disk.) There is not a repair game, as far as I know, just reinstallation (and THAT I know).

@sparkfairy1 I hope things are improving where you are.
  • Options
    @thrippa Thanks, I don't have the Sims 2 disk. I got the UC when they offered it for free. May look on amazon or somewhere for a disk :) I'm not sure I'm ready to open origin yet.

@sparkfairy1 I'm glad to hear your Mum is improving. Blood clots are nasty things! :::hugs::: Thoughts and prayers are with you still.
  • Options
    I'm glad your mom is feeling better sparkfairy.

I did take a picture of one of the rooms in the James household. So all four kids are in this picture. It is pretty amusing seeing that two of the kids don't enjoy the addition of their new hybrid sibling.
    05-08-16_8-37-54nbspPM_zpsxb2jfl4c.png

Just wait until they have more siblings. >:)
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    Big relief. Basically my mother was rushed to hospital with a suspected blood clot on Friday night. The new scan today shows no more clot. So yay! Think the pills they gave her worked <3

Thank you for your support everyone, as always it's much appreciated <3
    Excellent news. Glad to hear it!
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Big relief. Basically my mother was rushed to hospital with a suspected blood clot on Friday night. The new scan today shows no more clot. So yay! Think the pills they gave her worked <3

Thank you for your support everyone, as always it's much appreciated <3
    Excellent news. Glad to hear it!

Seconded :blush:

--T
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited May 2016
    Happy Mother's Day to all our Moms here on this thread. It's Mother's Day in the US and I'm taking my Mom to Brunch. :)

@sparkfairy1 sending lots of Love and positive thoughts your way.

Yes Happy Mother's Day to one and all the Mom's, I had a Lovely day, Did not have to do a thing, My Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, was all made for Me, and I got Lovely Gift's, yup was a Wonderful Day, I hope everyone else's was just as wonderful, :), also glad Sparkfairy's Mom is okay as well.
  • Options
    mizuru007mizuru007 Posts: 1,085 Member
    Hey there. Been playing TS3 more and more since classes have ended, as has my college job.

I finally managed to find a set of mods that makes the little Sim creating process a little bit more random if there are multiple partners involved Open/polyamorous relationships can work better now! YES! This makes quite a few of my stories work better, so I'm happy. Beyond that, though, I've been keeping a distance from the forums. At this point, I only check in to see if there are any patches or big news every couple of weeks or so. And I feel bad, because I used to be so INTO the forums and what was going on, but I just don't...really care anymore?

I do hope that everyone is doing well and enjoying themselves, no matter what game happens to be their main choice! ;)
  • Options
    So seems like Daisy James is expecting Twins! The kids are not going to like that. XD
  • Options
    juncedajunceda Posts: 2,614 Member
    Hi @sparkfairy1, i´ve come here to see the note about your troubles and then the one about your relieve so I´m glad it solved fast and I send you my best wishes!

New pics from my Manderley game

Noelia has come back home from UNI just in time to see her "little boys" progression in life, time for Jason to start at the Private School, and time for Edmund to become a teen, everybody had a great time at the party he gave to celebrate it!

37_zpsehfwuzmb.png

38_zpsvubbjkmv.png

39_zpsrmxdhthn.png

41_zpssvbu6eat.png

40_zpsszpj6ygv.png

And all the family having a great summertime with the new holiday mod I have installed

51_zpsxzgithtx.png

52_zpsdpgozapm.png
    firma_zps7hsuhx2i.png

I can play at last TS2 TS3 and TS4 So great that toddlers are here!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top