Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA silence on family play and family play fans

Comments

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Just thought I would pop by with my latest cutie. This is Dan, son of my sim Claire and Don Lothario. He's a wild toddler!
    447.png?dl=0

I can't wait to see how toddlers will be able to interact with the new pets. Cuteness overload!
  • Options
    clover24clover24 Posts: 887 Member
    I can’t wait to get stuck into my game I’ve just finished redoing some of the worlds and adding in sims. Some premade gallery and my own.
    I have quite a few households I want to play with so I might have to give rotational play a go.
    I’ll load up some pics when I find a new site to put them on.

@elanorbreton that toddler is cute!!!
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    The new alien and vampire couple I've been playing had a baby girl. Quite interesting having him give birth to the babies, but makes sense since his wife is an alien.
    10-21-17_9-02-13_PM.png
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    Cool thread about changing the way babies are in the Sims 4. Some cool ideas in it, so make sure to check it out: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/926806/so-about-babies/

Thanks for sharing! I'm gonna follow this thread!

"Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    I´m sad that this thread is not active anymore, so I come here today to post some family pictures.

The first one is Felicity´s daughter Lucky (I´ve already shown her as a child) playing with her niece:
    lucky.jpg

The second is Nina Calientes daughter Kiara who prepares her children for the night before going on a date with her husband (a son of Summer Holiday):
    goodnight.jpg

I hope you´re all doing well and I´d love to see some pictures of your current households - be it Sims 2, Sims 3 or Sims 4.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    I agree it is sad. And have been meaning to post a new story with one of my households but the past week I’ve had a four year old and a three month old with chicken pox so just not had the time. Luckily they are over the worst of it now yay
  • Options
    I´m glad the two are feeling better now. Looking forward to your pictures, but please take your time. :)
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    I thought I'd share this. Seems like there will finally be an option so our families won't get culled anymore with the next patch. I'm so happy. https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/927297/in-the-next-patch-culling-will-be-a-thing-of-the-past-if-you-so-desire
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    I've been playing the Upgrowth Challenge, but kind of playing it very sandbox way with just sticking with the themes with it. https://www.upgrowthchallenge.com/

So I have a Native American Sim who is married to a French Sim in the 1800s in a longhouse. I guess it came as a shock to her that her French artist is actually an alien.
    10-30-17_11-27-20_PM.png
    10-30-17_11-23-23_PM.png
    10-30-17_11-23-56_PM.png
  • Options
    Alaine, ‎Bérénice, and Céleste are toddlers now and their mom Genessee is pregnant again. Honoré is playing with his daughter Bérénice.
    11-01-17_11-15-51_PM.png
  • Options
    To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member
    Hello everyone,

Saw an ad for TS4: Cats and Dogs, thought I’d pop by... see how y’all doing. Nice to see a few familiar names.

I hope all is well. I have not played The Sims for a long time now, so not really sure how the game is now, I hope everyone is enjoying it?

—T
  • Options
    MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited November 2017
    I like how this thread went from complaining about the lack of toddlers and family gameplay, to showing off screenshots of exactly that, years later, as EA finally added that kind of stuff. Nice.

Might as well stay on that topic. Here's my vampire big brother playing with his alien half-siblings. This would not have been possible in 2014.
    30_10_2017_1_21_04_by_magdaneela-dbshu97.png

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • Options
    Magdaleena wrote: »
    I like how this thread went from complaining about the lack of toddlers and family gameplay, to showing off screenshots of exactly that, years later, as EA finally added that kind of stuff. Nice.

Might as well stay on that topic. Here's my vampire big brother playing with his alien half-siblings. This would not have been possible in 2014.
    30_10_2017_1_21_04_by_magdaneela-dbshu97.png
    Very cute family. I always love seeing the younger versions of life states in the Sims games. That is neat the siblings have different hair color. I am very happy to have the ability for alien and vampire toddlers. It wasn't always easy with the backlash I and others would get being vocal about wanting this feature, but when I see lovely pictures like this, makes it worth it. I think it is generally hard asking for any feature for the Sims 4, which is I guess a first for an iteration. Always seemed like it was easy for the other version to ask for stuff.
  • Options
    I thought I´d post this here.

There´s a mod that lets your pregnant Sim visit a gynecologist to learn the gender and number of babies they´re expecting.

http://littlemssam.de/

littlemssammod.jpg
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    83bienchen wrote: »

There´s a mod that lets your pregnant Sim visit a gynecologist to learn the gender and number of babies they´re expecting.

littlemssammod.jpg

Cute pick!

That bed looks like a hospital bed to me.
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    missmani09missmani09 Posts: 692 Member

I absolutely love all of her mods! Especially the more activities mod and daycare mod
    Toddlers are FINALLY HERE!!!
  • Options
    missmani09missmani09 Posts: 692 Member
    missmani09 wrote: »

I absolutely love all of her mods! Especially the more activities mod and daycare mod

Here are screen shots of me playing with littlemssam's daycare mod!
    Lunch time!!!
    0WfTrPj.png

Story time!
    6EyN5FE.png

More play time!
    Y8Ar04o.png
    xNnDkSN.png

Time to go home! Parents pick up their toddlers and teacher saying she did good today!
    bkIrko6.png

Toddlers are FINALLY HERE!!!
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Nice to see people still posting in here :smile: I have mostly retired from providing feedback and I have a lot of stuff going on so I a nearly always in the TS3 GD these but happy Simming to everyone :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Patch notes are out with fixes for teens, children, and toddlers included in them. Also there is photography skill for all players now. Unlimited culling option too now, so game won't delete your Sims if you choose that option.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/928108/november-21-2017-patch-notes
  • Options
    Somehow the first thing I wanted to try after the patch was attempt a miniature family home, so I did and play tested it. Of course going to look like they are squished with furniture, but everything works. Things like mirrors and appliances just were impossible to do without looking too ugly.:
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/696B58FEC41D11E7878E61C9B1A42A59
  • Options
    Has anyone tried to minimise dolls houses?
  • Options
    My first Cats&Dogs screen. Toddler included.

adoption.jpg
  • Options
    I worked on this all last night but what my cat and puppy looked like when they were really little. I spent so much time in CAP, 2 hours on my cat and like 1 hour and a half on my dog making them. I think I need to edit her back coloring a bit because it is a little lighter than that. CAP is amazing though. My babies:
    11-10-17_10-33-39_AM.png
  • Options
    Tremayne4260Tremayne4260 Posts: 3,126 Member
    The kitties are so cute! I made my current baby in CAP. He is so adorable!
    Second Star to the Right and Straight on 'til Morning.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top