Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• Options
    naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    > @RecursiveAcronym said:
    > Aaand the streak continues. I'm up to 7 babies in a row, all male, all single. If my matriarch wasn't so early in her adult stage I'd be seriously concerned about the state of a new matriarch...

I`m actually currently in that situation at the moment. My matriarch is about 4 days away from elder and all I`ve had is boys.

oh my god!!! *hugs*
  • Options
    xoxoXDxoxoXD Posts: 215 Member
    hey! i havent been able to play (my computer got a virus!) and i lost all of my files. i decided to make a new mom and try this challenge again! i will edit this once i get a pic. her name is victoria roosevelt! :p
    qCDeJ1I.gif
  • Options
    GDfanet94 wrote: »
    I like this challenge but I'm not sure if i want to do it in the sims 3 or 4... I'm more a fan of 3 but maybe I need to get the 4 a chance with this challenge. :)

I <3 both of the styles! i like sims 3 because its more realistic (and tots!) and i also like the more cartoony version of sims 4 too!
    qCDeJ1I.gif
  • Options
    RecursiveAcronymRecursiveAcronym Posts: 41 Member
    Hurrah! After a streak of 8 single boys (!), I finally got a little girl.
    Recursive%20Acronym%20Sims%20Banner_zpsmhx4ohyu.png
  • Options
    iDannieSimmeriDannieSimmer Posts: 56 Member
    This challenge sounds interesting, how do you keep track of who fathered who?
    Danielle

Orgin ID: iDannieSimmer

My Threads: Drifter Challenge
  • Options
    AdelaideMannAdelaideMann Posts: 196 Member
    I write it down.
  • Options
    iDannieSimmeriDannieSimmer Posts: 56 Member
    I may give it a try. Can you try and get a married sim to make a baby with your sim.
    Danielle

Orgin ID: iDannieSimmer

My Threads: Drifter Challenge
  • Options
    I keep a spreadsheet of all the kids and their fathers and other stuff like genders and multiple births, mainly because I just kinda like having the data around, but it does make searching easier. And yeah married sims are completely fine. I normally don't ask the relationship status of the sim because it seems like it makes things more awkward.
  • Options
    IlliyeaIlliyea Posts: 41 Member
    I have finally completed my 100 baby challenge!
    Completed Challenges:
    Living off the Land, Tiny Living, Tudors Challenge, 100 baby Challenge
    Challenges in Progress:
    Parentcy Challenge, Royal Family Legacy
  • Options
    FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    Illiyea wrote: »
    I have finally completed my 100 baby challenge!

Congrats! It's a pretty awesome feeling when accomplishing this challenge.
  • Options

maybe you could write it down? the family tree may also help but it culls them when they die (or at least i think, i dont know if they have updated that) i made a family tree poster board and hung it up because i got really bored :D
    qCDeJ1I.gif
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    imgur is deciding not to work for me right now, so i cant post pictures. on my first try i got twins, Juniper Roosevelt and Jayden Roosevelt. <3
    here they are as babies, i hope they are super cute when they age up. yv5bnem.png
    Post edited by xoxoXD on
    qCDeJ1I.gif
  • Options
    JordojordJordojord Posts: 578 Member
    Curious, for the heiress.. does it have to be first or last girl? or any girl?

I'm about to try this challenge
    My Top Picks for an EP:
    University
    Seasons
    Bonvoyage style (Loved those hotels)
  • Options
    RLRL Posts: 305 Member
    I recently started one in short lifespan, and it went a little haywire...Zara Brown had a girl, than a boy, and because I have a scan mod, I found out she was having twins w/o fertility treatment. Then I gave her the treatment while she was pregnant and she had TRIPLETS. Now I've got her pregnant again and it says she's having twins...halp.
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • Options
    > @Jordojord said:
    > Curious, for the heiress.. does it have to be first or last girl? or any girl?
    >
    > I'm about to try this challenge

It has to be the last girl. I think it's mainly to ensure the longest time possible to get pregnant per matriarch. Chances are, your first girl will already be an elder/ghost by the time your matriarch turns into an elder.
  • Options
    AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member

I used to write it down in a spreadsheet on google docs, because you can share a view-only link with anyone that likes to see your progress! And you can access it anywhere.
  • Options
    Just hit the halfway mark! 50 kids feels both like too little and too many for the amount of time I've put in.
  • Options
    JessR2703JessR2703 Posts: 1 New Member
    I know this was posted a while ago but I have a question and can't find the answer anywhere! I know the teenage kids can have jobs but can the young adults? Thanks :) xx
  • Options
    AlHollandiyahAlHollandiyah Posts: 1,121 Member
    JessR2703 wrote: »
    I know this was posted a while ago but I have a question and can't find the answer anywhere! I know the teenage kids can have jobs but can the young adults? Thanks :) xx

Usually in this challenge YA sims are kicked out right away to make place for new babies, but IDK why they couldn't have a job....
  • Options
    naniminnananiminna Posts: 463 Member
    anyone who is not the sim heir or the matriarch can have a job, yes.
  • Options
    SonniejjSonniejj Posts: 54 Member
    Hi there! I've just started this challenge and am absolutely loving it. 4 babies in so far, 3 girls, 1 boy.
    I really want the fertile trait, but I just can't seem to figure out how to gain rewardpoints quickly.. I don't even have 1000 yet! I think it's because you don't get that many points for fulfilling wishes... Any tips? After 4 singles, I'd like some multiples haha
    sonniejj.wordpress.com

Frequent updates on my legacy story! Follow the Fiore's as their family legacy takes over Newcrest... and the world!
  • Options
    BethDoesGamingBethDoesGaming Posts: 109 Member
    One of the best challenges ever for the sims!
    tumblr_mwy4bptfGw1s9y1hvo1_500.gif

Phamily Is Life
  • Options
    FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    Sonniejj wrote: »
    Hi there! I've just started this challenge and am absolutely loving it. 4 babies in so far, 3 girls, 1 boy.
    I really want the fertile trait, but I just can't seem to figure out how to gain rewardpoints quickly.. I don't even have 1000 yet! I think it's because you don't get that many points for fulfilling wishes... Any tips? After 4 singles, I'd like some multiples haha

Just keep filling the whims. Many of them a super easy to accomplish. the 25-75 points will quickly add up.
  • Options
    On baby 13. Still got a long way to go.
    qCDeJ1I.gif
  • Options
    Hooray! After a streak of 11 single births, I finally had a set of twins! Just after my home renovations too. Whenever I'm a full-fledged member, I'll post pictures of the house.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top