Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• JLBDreamerJLBDreamer Posts: 622 Member
    edited March 2016
    So I finally got my Sims 3- 100 BC file recreated.

tumblr_o3zv37tFsE1vn7ylco1_540.jpg

I wasn't able to find/use all of the old CC I had used in the past but got them to look pretty much like they should for the most part. I'll be showing the recreations vs the original on my Tumblr later if you are interested.

tumblr_o3zvem7jdC1vn7ylco2_1280.jpg

I aged the kids up to what they were in my save and had to use Nraas to put Liam's skills to what they should be so it took awhile. Hopefully, the other 2 files won't take as long but I plan to get the Vampiracy one up and running next.

I posted the revised chapters of Quest for Immortality below with more to come tonight.

Chapter 13: Mr. Popularity
    Chapter 14: Exit the Queen
    Chapter 15: They Grow up so Fast
    Chapter 16: You’ve Been Served
    Chapter 17: The Circle of Life
    Chapter 18: The Montigo Horizontal Tango
    Chapter 19: Love’s Labor Lost
    Chapter 20: Show Down

I'm not sure if I should post updates here since this says Sims 4 in the title and I'm working on finishing this challenge I started for Sims 3 right now.
    Post edited by JLBDreamer on
  • SonniejjSonniejj Posts: 54 Member
    Just had baby number 12, all singles so far, despite the fertile trait. And only three boys! Really hoping for multiples soon
    sonniejj.wordpress.com

Frequent updates on my legacy story! Follow the Fiore's as their family legacy takes over Newcrest... and the world!
  • UrfliesareundonUrfliesareundon Posts: 9 New Member
    Candy is the new matriarch

Ruby Rose Coran
    Misty Coran
    and she`s pregnant with the third.

However, my game is starting to get buggy now. Any ideas how to eradicate it?
  • RLRL Posts: 305 Member
    Candy is the new matriarch

Ruby Rose Coran
    Misty Coran
    and she`s pregnant with the third.

However, my game is starting to get buggy now. Any ideas how to eradicate it?

If you don't mind losing your family tree, you could move your matriarch and her current kids (and maybe the dads) to a new save file. I think that can often help.
    Check out the Sutherland ISBI!
    (Disclaimer: This blog is mainly an outlet for my weird humour)
    Click anyway! ⬇️️⬇️️⬇️️
    w2HyQcq.png
  • casssafrasscasssafrass Posts: 1 New Member
    11 days until my Matriarch becomes an elder, shes had 10 children so far.. ALL BOYS though! Ugh, im hoping she gets a girl soon >.<
    Would that be considered loosing the challenge if she doesnt have a girl lol I dont see how I could continue otherwise..
  • RecursiveAcronymRecursiveAcronym Posts: 41 Member
    > @casssafrass said:
    > 11 days until my Matriarch becomes an elder, shes had 10 children so far.. ALL BOYS though! Ugh, im hoping she gets a girl soon >.<
    > Would that be considered loosing the challenge if she doesnt have a girl lol I dont see how I could continue otherwise..

11 days is a fair bit of time, so you should be able to get a girl. I just got my current matriarch out of a slump of mostly guys with two new girls. Now the boy:girl ratio for her is only 2:1 :tongue: . Hope you get that girl soon!
    Recursive%20Acronym%20Sims%20Banner_zpsmhx4ohyu.png
  • FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    11 days until my Matriarch becomes an elder, shes had 10 children so far.. ALL BOYS though! Ugh, im hoping she gets a girl soon >.<
    Would that be considered loosing the challenge if she doesnt have a girl lol I dont see how I could continue otherwise..

11 days is plenty of time to have several more babies. Each of matriarchs were able to have 16-20 babies before they became elder. As for if your elder doesn't have a girl, yea.. I think that would mean the challenge ends.
  • AdelaideMannAdelaideMann Posts: 196 Member
    edited March 2016
    These stories of so many boys are frightening! I've had 18 babies all together, 8 with my current mom. She didn't get pregnant after trying for baby on her birthday. Maybe that's how it works? Anyway here's a random pic. Three of the kids are upset because their uncle, the mom's brother who I kept in the household, just died.
    4dbnb.png]
    > @AdelaideMann said:
    > These stories of so many boys are frightening! I've had 18 babies all together, 8 with my current mom. She didn't get pregnant after trying for baby on her birthday. Maybe that's how it works? Anyway here's a random pic. Three of the kids are upset because their uncle, the mom's brother who I kept in the household, just died.

It's a bit scary, but generally probability wins out in the end with enough tries. And I think I've had my matriarch be pregnant on her birthday a few times? I don't think I've ever tried after the little notification, though, so maybe that's it?
  • IrisxNicolaIrisxNicola Posts: 6 New Member
    So last time I posted on here I already had 7 kids, most of them were still babies. I didn't play for a while so I still have 7 kids but most of them are teenagers now. In 2 days my oldest twins will become young adults so I will move them out. So far I have 2 girls and 5 boys. This is quite the challenge..
    So now that I'm a fully-fledged member (Yay!), I've set up a Wordpress, as seems to be common, and there's info about my 100 baby challenge there. So if you're interested in seeing pictures of my matriarchs and my house, as well as a link to the GDoc I've been keeping track of all the challenge stuff on (names, genders, single/twin/triplets, etc.), feel free to check it out in my signature! Otherwise, I'll probably just keep posting updates occasionally here (with a link to the GDoc now), so.
    Hi guys:

This is the last chapter dump and link dump for a week or two. I'll be reviving my challenge and posting new chapters in April.

First of all I finished moving Part 1 of Quest for Immortality:

Chapter 28: Vacation- Part 1
    Chapter 29: Vacation- Part 2
    Chapter 30: Vacation- Part 3
    Chapter 31: Vacation- Part 4
    Chapter 32: Vacation- Part 5

Soon I will be starting on getting Part 2 together which requires extra revisions to several of the chapters to accommodate the character I have to retcon from the story.

• xoxoXDxoxoXD Posts: 215 Member
    edited March 2016
    I feel like I'm disappearing from this website! My simmie is at like baby 57 or something! Thats exciting! I will probably take a hugerific break though, Im moving! Once I get my setup I will probably move my family too, lol! :) Im so excited!

EDIT: My sims 3 challenge has 57 babies, my sims 4 has 13, man! I love the sims 3, though! Im gonna get back into sims 4 :*<3

ANOTHER EDIT: Are any of the stuff packs or expansion packs good for this challenge? I am really looking forward to getting back into it! I really only got GTW because of alien BABOIES! Cutieesss <3

EVEN MORE EDITS: I keep on having girls, is that a glitch? Not that I am complaining! And Ive made a decision in the past few minutes. Im gonna restart! Lol 13 isnt that big anyways :)
    qCDeJ1I.gif
    edited March 2016
    Meet Maura Greene, she has the Big Happy Family wish (cant remember the name!), and her traits are neat, art lover and romantic. I didnt give her family oriented because she already has domestic.
    02y2hsM.png
    edit: i absolutely hate the way her face lights up. Do yall know anyway to fix it?
    qCDeJ1I.gif
    edited March 2016
    I've never posted my Sims 3 baby count so these are my stats:

Child Count

Challenge: 54/100
    Additional (Not Counting toward Challenge): 18
    Total: 72

I've kept track of children not born in my game as well since I do swaps with other simmers.

Child Stats

Girls: 38
    Boys: 34
    Single Births: 5
    Sets of Twins: 12
    Sets of Triplets: 10
    Sets of Quads: 3
    Occults: 17
    Non-Occults: 28
    Aliens: 9

I go through spurts where I have more of one than another but it seems to stay withing 4-5 of each other.

So on the Sims 4 version you have to do the 10 per generation rule?

All the details are on my Gelman family page.

Baby bump!
    zuHNe2Z.png
    qCDeJ1I.gif
    edited March 2016
    JLBDreamer wrote: »
    I've never posted my baby count so these are my stats:

Child Count

Challenge: 54/100
    Additional (Not Counting toward Challenge): 18
    Total: 72

I've kept track of children not born in my game as well since I do swaps with other simmers.

Child Stats

Girls: 38
    Boys: 34
    Single Births: 5
    Sets of Twins: 12
    Sets of Triplets: 10
    Sets of Quads: 3
    Occults: 17
    Non-Occults: 28
    Aliens: 9

I go through spurts where I have more of one than another but it seems to stay withing 4-5 of each other.

So on the Sims 4 version you have to do the 10 per generation rule?

All the details are on my Gelman family page.

im confused, can you explain? Also how do you get triplets and quadruplets, sounds awesome, is it possible with base game because I have never encountered it (although I dont play Sims 4 that much). Im sorry if Im annoying I am kinda new to simming!
    qCDeJ1I.gif
    edited March 2016
    :) oops didnt mean to post this here
    qCDeJ1I.gif
    edited March 2016
    @xoxoXD

I should've noted it was Sims 3 (There's a lifetime award that makes them more common called fertility) but as far I know you can have natural triplets rarely in Sims 4 since there is an achievement called Triple Play for it. You can use the MC Command Mod to set the percentage higher.

Edit- Anything above triplets in both games are either a glitch or a mod. I use Nraas in Sims 3 that allows for it rarely.
  • RRR24RRR24 Posts: 38 Member
    Had babies 21 and 22 last night! Cayleigh and Cambrie.
    Is beguiling or fertile better? On baby 3! :p
    qCDeJ1I.gif
    xoxoXD wrote: »
    Is beguiling or fertile better? On baby 3! :p

I definitely like Fertile more. It makes "Try for Baby" pretty much an auto-success, and anything that can help multiple births is great. Beguiling is good, but enough Charisma is generally enough to make up for it.
  • RRR24RRR24 Posts: 38 Member
    The steel bladder reward trait i bought was probably the best decision i have ever made

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top