Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Noble Legacy (A Prettacy)

Comments

• Options
    Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    OMG it has happened. Peyton the first child just became a teen and has his eyes.
    04-04-15_7-03nbspPM.png
  • Options
    SimmindipitySimmindipity Posts: 674 Member
    Awww OMG look at Mr. Handsome! Thanks for using him I can not wait to read how his adventures were in your game! :smiley:
  • Options
    I just caught up with his story and omg my poor Mr. Handsome can't catch a break lol. However, I am pleased to see he is being played with by a few people. This warms my heart haha thank you both, @Glimmer50 & @BlindxSecrets !!!
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @BrandyD83 Are you the creator of Noble Handsome? He is SO awesome! I haven't downloaded him but I'm a HUGE fan of his prettacy. What an incredible Sim! Thanks for making him for everyone to enjoy!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    @CathyTea, yes he's my creation. He was one of the first sims I created in CAS demo just jokingly playing around and I ended up falling in love with him. He has a whole family, I am currently playing with his ugly sister Adorable aka Dori. :wink:

tumblr_nob1ugqkal1stztwzo2_540.png
    tumblr_nob1ugqkal1stztwzo3_540.png

Meet Dori Noble^

tumblr_nob7d5T2681stztwzo1_540.png
    This is Dori and Handsome father Charlie^
    tumblr_nob7d5T2681stztwzo2_540.png
    There's the mom, Mable Noble haha

I'm glad you all love him just as much as I do. :blush:

• Options
    @BrandiD83 What a great family! Thanks for sharing them. They're SO adorable!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    Haha thanks hon! :smile:
  • Options
    BlindxSecretsBlindxSecrets Posts: 652 Member
    edited July 2015
    Not sure if anyone remembers me or this Prettacy, lol, it's been a looong time. I'm trying to catch up with everything (just bought both stuff packs and the expansion) but my game refuses to work. :( I'm going to keep plugging away at it and hope it loads at some point, otherwise I hope to begin playing again and updating this thing. Lol. Can't even get passed the Sims4 Logo. Sadday. It probably has something to do with the epic-ton of CC I have ingame. Going to go weed the culprit out, hopefully it won't take me all night! I should probably start buttoning-down on my CC overload, :P I'm just not sure how to identify specific CC in order to know what I'm actually getting rid of...

@Glimmer50 Omg, those eyes. I'm terrified my Handsome's kids are going to end up with those nightmare-inducing eyes! And the fact that it can be passed down makes me so very sad, lol. There's always sunglasses, I guess? lol.

@BrandyD83 Hello! I'm glad you found my little legacy, haha. I've had a blast with Handsome and really look forward to seeing his children. Judging by yours though...they are adorably-scary. Lol.
    Origin ID: BlindxSecrets
  • Options
    Not sure if anyone remembers me or this Prettacy, lol, it's been a looong time. I'm trying to catch up with everything (just bought both stuff packs and the expansion) but my game refuses to work. :( I'm going to keep plugging away at it and hope it loads at some point, otherwise I hope to begin playing again and updating this thing. Lol. Can't even get passed the Sims4 Logo. Sadday. It probably has something to do with the epic-ton of CC I have ingame. Going to go weed the culprit out, hopefully it won't take me all night! I should probably start buttoning-down on my CC overload, :P I'm just not sure how to identify specific CC in order to know what I'm actually getting rid of...

@Glimmer50 Omg, those eyes. I'm terrified my Handsome's kids are going to end up with those nightmare-inducing eyes! And the fact that it can be passed down makes me so very sad, lol. There's always sunglasses, I guess? lol.

@BrandyD83 Hello! I'm glad you found my little legacy, haha. I've had a blast with Handsome and really look forward to seeing his children. Judging by yours though...they are adorably-scary. Lol.

Of course we remember you! This is only the most amazing Prettacy! Good luck getting the game loaded back... can't wait to read your story again!

• Options
    BrandyD83 wrote: »
    @CathyTea, yes he's my creation. He was one of the first sims I created in CAS demo just jokingly playing around and I ended up falling in love with him. He has a whole family, I am currently playing with his ugly sister Adorable aka Dori. :wink:

tumblr_nob1ugqkal1stztwzo2_540.png
    tumblr_nob1ugqkal1stztwzo3_540.png

Meet Dori Noble^

tumblr_nob7d5T2681stztwzo1_540.png
    This is Dori and Handsome father Charlie^
    tumblr_nob7d5T2681stztwzo2_540.png
    There's the mom, Mable Noble haha

I'm glad you all love him just as much as I do. :blush:

OMG Noble has a family? Oh do you have them up on the gallery too? I just LOVE Noble. He is such fun to play. Thank you for sharing him and letting us enjoy his life. He is a great Sim.
  • Options

Yes we remember your story. Like you I have gotten caught up in other challenges and Handsome...well I renamed him Hans has been on hold. But I intend to get back to him soon. I love playing him. He is a riot.
  • Options
    FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member

Of course we remember you, darlin'! I can't forget.

Good luck weeding CC! I don't envy you that. :)
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • Options
    MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member

When I had to weed out my CC I took out ALL the mods and tried to load the game (not loading a neighborhood). If that worked I knew I was good so I exited out and added some more. I also added most of the CC back immediately and left out a lot of gameplay mods. Before I did that the first time I just had them loose in the mod folder and this time I organized it by what kind of mod it was. Good luck! I can't wait to read more when you're back in full swing! :smiley:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Oh boy this thread is amazing! Just finished the first chapter and I simply adore Handsome (hehe), he sure is one interesting sim fellow. Bella's first reaction to meeting him was also hilarious. Bookmarked! :)
  • Options
    iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
  • Options
    Also I really hope you get your game to work because I bookmarked it!
  • Options
    @BrandyD83 I hope his family is in the gallery! I'd love to download them an add them to my game so they can visit! If they aren't in the gallery please add them! <3

@Megg87 Still going through my CC trying to figure out which is acting up. I think it's something in Female Clothes...I only have two mods installed and the game loaded up fine with them....just not the Female Clothes folder, haha. Getting closer, at least? *Cracks knuckles* I'm determined now.

Thanks so much for posting, everyone! <3<3 I'll post again when my game finally starts working. *Eyes it angrily* Can't wait to try out the new expansion! It looks pretty interesting.
  • Options
    Yay! My game finally works ... after hoouurrs of trying to figure it all out. I had 3 bad files, apparently. Two of which were for the Sims 3? Not sure how they got in there, haha.
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Yay! That's awesome, can't wait for Handsome's new adventures! :)
  • Options
  • Options
    lovingbabeslovingbabes Posts: 81 Member
    edited July 2015
    I love this story so far and very excited to see the next chapter hope you will get a chance to post more soon. Very excited to see what as happened since you last posted i love seeing all the screenshots you take amazing job on that ..I was wondering if you could give me the origin id to download him love to see how he will do in my game.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    I love this story so far and very excited to see the next chapter hope you will get a chance to post more soon. Very excited to see what as happened since you last posted i love seeing all the screenshots you take amazing job on that ..I was wondering if you could give me the origin id to download him love to see how he will do in my game.

Thanks so much! Handsome was made by BrandyDA3, origin ID: Lioness81383 if you want to look him up. :D I've been working on changing all the images in previous chapters to JPG and both in one image (it's been a long, tedious process. Several chapters have over 100 images in them haha :S ), so once I get that done I'll be working on a new chapter. I'm really excited for Spa Day, too. Has anyone gotten it yet?
  • Options
    I'm just about to download it! Can't wait for yoga!

• Options
    edited July 2015
    I'm so jealous! I might break down and just charge it tonight, but if I'm good I have to wait until friday. :( Let me know how it is! <3 Not sure why but I keep imagining Handsome in one of those towels...
  • Options
    lovingbabeslovingbabes Posts: 81 Member
    Thanks so much for getting back to me i tried her origin id and it does not show her there do you think she could have changed her name..I can't wait to see the changes you are going to do and read the rest of the story and more pictures so excited for that..