Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Noble Legacy (A Prettacy)

1235...Next

Comments

• BlindxSecretsBlindxSecrets Posts: 652 Member
    edited July 2015
    @lovingbabes Did you try BrandyDA3 or Lioness81383? Brandy is her forum name, Lioness is the one you search for. :D He should still be up on the gallery....I haven't checked to see if he is or not. I'll double check next time I load up. If he isn't I can upload him and Waders real quick (in order to save them in case of game explosions) and you can get him that way.
    Post edited by BlindxSecrets on
    Origin ID: BlindxSecrets
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    I'm so jealous! I might break down and just charge it tonight, but if I'm good I have to wait until friday. :( Let me know how it is! <3 Not sure why but I keep imagining Handsome in one of those towels...

That needs to happen!
  • BlindxSecretsBlindxSecrets Posts: 652 Member
    edited July 2015
    @ThePlumbob Hahaha oh don't worry, it *will* happen. :D

I'm so sad, though! Brandy's game exploded and she lost Handsome's sister. I'm trying to recreate her from the pictures she posted but this is more difficult than I thought it would be! Apparently I need more practice with the push/pull system. *Slaps it*

Anyone else that's better at this wanna give it a go? I'll keep trying but...haha. But she did upload his parents! Yay! Can't wait to add them to my game!
    Post edited by BlindxSecrets on
    Origin ID: BlindxSecrets
  • lovingbabeslovingbabes Posts: 81 Member
    I tried both of them and nothing comes up if you could upload them for me i would really appreciate it..Let me know soon and Thanks
  • lovingbabeslovingbabes Posts: 81 Member
    Sorry i didn't see your post before i posted i guess that is why i couldn't find her..I hope you figure out how to make them over good luck
  • SimmindipitySimmindipity Posts: 674 Member
    My name on the gallery is Simmindipity. I no longer have Handsome up for download but his parents are. After the patch I had some game loading issues. With some much needed help (thanks to Crincrit) I was able to get some things back but it's from older saves. Just happy I was able to recover a few things even though I lost a gang of progress. Glad you guys enjoy Handsome as much as I enjoyed him. <3
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    @BrandyD83 I looked for Noble's family under Simmindpity and I can't find them. Are they no longer available for download? Did you lose Handsome? Because if you want him back, I could put him up so you can put him back in your library.
  • SimmindipitySimmindipity Posts: 674 Member
    Thanks hon, no it's okay I have him just a much older save. His mom and dad are available for download. Likely it's tagged as CC due to the default eyes and eyebrows I use.
  • KelleReeKelleRee Posts: 86 Member
    This is freaking hilarious. Seriously, I was laughing so hard I woke my husband up.