Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Noble Legacy (A Prettacy)

Comments

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    I love this legacy story. Keep checking back for more up-dates. Keep up the good work :)
  • hirondelle09hirondelle09 Posts: 175 Member
    Read it a while ago and I love your legacy! Eagerly waiting for an update :)
    disneylegacy.jpg?w=764&h=261
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Okay so whatever happened to this legacy? I liked Handsome enough to download him myself so his life will continue. But I loved your story...are you going to write some more?
  • BlindxSecretsBlindxSecrets Posts: 652 Member
    Hey everyone! Sorry I disappeared off the face of the planet. My cat had to go to the vet for what I thought was an eye infection and it turned out he had several more problems. Lots of tests, at least a dozen vet visits later...definitely added up in the $$ department and I've had to do a lot of overtime to pay for it all. Then on top of that the holidays blind sided me and I haven't had a chance to fire the Sims up in ages! I miss it so much!

I hope to get more updates up as soon as I can. Going to try and start working on it in the next few days in case anyone remembers Handsome and wants to see his story continue. :D
    Origin ID: BlindxSecrets
  • FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    I remember handsome and you! <3 Missed y'all ;D
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • RachelRosebudRachelRosebud Posts: 1,103 Member
    Looking forward to an update. Handsome is one of my fav stories! Glad to see you back. Life happens, don't worry about the time gone. Your updates are worth the wait :)
    edited January 2015
    @FloorRaisin I remember you, too! How have you been??? Hows your legacy going? I can only imagine what generation you are on, now. Lol.

@RachelRosebud Thanks so much. <3 I've been trying to read up on the changes/updates to the game, seems like there have been many in my absence!
    It goes well! I had an RL disappearance too, so it's probably not that far ahead of where it was - just began the gen 5 reign thang.
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    Hey everyone! Sorry I disappeared off the face of the planet. My cat had to go to the vet for what I thought was an eye infection and it turned out he had several more problems. Lots of tests, at least a dozen vet visits later...definitely added up in the $$ department and I've had to do a lot of overtime to pay for it all. Then on top of that the holidays blind sided me and I haven't had a chance to fire the Sims up in ages! I miss it so much!

I hope to get more updates up as soon as I can. Going to try and start working on it in the next few days in case anyone remembers Handsome and wants to see his story continue. :D

So glad you're back! I've got your Noble Legacy on my "What I'm Reading (Sim-Wise)" List--Winklecheeks is there, too--and, even though I've culled other inactive stories to be added back later, I've left your stories on the list for I love them so! Even with a long hiatus, they're list-worthy, and so fun for whomever comes across them!
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    And I sure hope your cat is ok. If so, it's well worth the overtime!

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
    Hey glad you are back. Yes, I really do hope your cat is okay? It is always hard dealing with a sick pet. Sorry you have had a rough time. :\ But yeah I still have this story bookmarked on my to read list in the hopes it would make a come back. I will be happy for you to continue. And don't worry about how long you have been gone. None of my stories have gotten all that far either. I think I am only on like generation 4 or something in my legacy due to other challenges I have done in between LOL.
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    I was wondering what happened to you! But your cat is a bigger priority. So give your kitty lots of love and make sure he's healthy. We will be waiting. And I do hope your kitty is doing better now.

I know what it's like to have a cat with eye issues. My cat has to have eye drops for the rest of her life, and pain pills when her eye problem flares up...plus pills for mental problems :neutral_face: I never knew pet meds could be so expensive, I can't even imagine actual procedures and vet visits.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
    My cat is doing a lot better now, thankfully. Well worth the overtime, indeed! He's my little furbaby. Lol. ....My little costly furbaby. :pensive: Don't want to think about how much I spent on all those tests, scans, meds and just...ugh. Lol. I don't have to take him back until March, so he's definitely getting healthier.

@candace92 Sounds familiar, while my cat doesn't need it for the rest of his life....he's always had problems with his left eye, even when he was a kitten. That's the one that gets eye infections and this time, since it's chronic, it's taken about 3 months to really heal. Lots of eyedrops and eye creams lol. Had to try at least 5 different ones before it started really working. :S

So glad you guys remember me and my story, I was worried I had been gone too long and that no one would. :D So yay! I have so much catching up to do, Handsome and Waders got married so......very, very behind. Lol. Don't want to play until I catch up chapter wise, or I'll be behind forever, haha. Whenever I come back to the Sims after an absence, I always look at CC too....need....willpower....must....look away....or I'll be downloading all day.... >.<
    Yay! Waders!

• MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    edited January 2015
    @BlindxSecrets‌, I did the same thing with CC after only a month away. It was bad news. I think I went through 7 pages at mod the sims...
    Post edited by Meggles on
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
    edited January 2015
    @Megg87 Ohhh...I'm way worse than that. I'll spend several hours downloading before I force myself to stop, lol. I'm the worst when it comes to male clothes or clothes for children. Nice ones are so hard to come by that I'll scour the internet until I find something!

Okay, so! I updated Handsome's legacy, it's mostly a fluff kind of chapter....no real progression, just a bunch of (what I hope are) fun little moments in the daily life of Handsome Noble. I started this chapter back when his potential wife poll was still running and it was meant to be as a sort of filler, so.....I don't know. Lol. Hopefully it's okay! :D I finished it, if nothing else! I'll start putting all the images together for the next one, which will have more to do with his life and Waders than anything else.

09-27-14.png
    Chapter Four: The Crazy Escapades of Handsome Noble
    So wonderful to see Handsome back again! I love how crystal your screen shots are, and they're always so well-framed, too!

Fun to look back at lot-living! So sweet of waders to show up again! I remember why I liked her so very much!

That was a great refresher re: the awesomeness that is Handsome. ;D
  • simbody872simbody872 Posts: 828 Member
    Such a fun chapter. I think that a bunch of random shots are great, they tell just as much of a story of their lives as the real ones do! I love the fish one! I'm looking forward to the next chapters!

I'm glad your kitty is feeling better. I have a kitty that I would do most anything for to help if he were to be sick again. He has a special diet due to his chronic issues, and it's been working well, over a year without anymore trouble.
    A Legacy Challenge. The Benton Legacy
    A Prettacy Challenge It Ain't Easy Being Green
    edited January 2015
    Great update! I enjoyed reading. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more about Handsome and his adventures.

Edited: I got so attached to this guy that I downloaded him and am playing him. He is so funny and fun to play because he is so confident and gets shot down all the time. LOL. I just love him. In my game, he finally met someone and is living with her. So cute.
    Post edited by Glimmer50 on
    edited January 2015
    Glad you guys enjoyed my little filler chapter, lol. It was kinda silly but fun....Handsome and his women woes. I swear the women in his neighborhood have him lowjacked or something. It's pretty crazy and I'm always holding out hope that a guy will walk by his house so he can have some guy friends. His entire friends list is full of women. Lol. Rows and rows and rows...

@simbody872 Same! My cat is part of my family, he's sixteen and on that vet I/D diet right now. He's been on it for almost a month now and he's doing better on it, thankfully. Happy to hear that your kitty is doing a lot better on his new diet! <3

@Glimmer50 Aww! That's awesome! I'd love to see pictures if you ever feel like posting any! I love Handsome so much, and I downloaded him on a whim. Couldn't resist when I saw him posted in an "Ugly Sims" thread. He's an adorable kind of ugly. He really is confident (I totally agree) and he seems to shake off rejection well, haha. Probably used to it by now. Poor thing. Not gonna lie though, I'm afraid to think of the genes he'll pass onto his kids. Those creepy eyes are going to be inherited, I just know it!
    Post edited by BlindxSecrets on
    I will post pictures soon. I have so many challenges and now with outdoor retreat I have been on vacation with my main family. But I will get back around to Noble. Yeah I am thinking his kids will have those eyes LOL. I hope so. :)
    edited February 2015
    Dang it ...it is making me go through the approval process. I have never had a post go through once it says that. Okay here is a picture.

The happy couple. Life is sweet when you are in love:
    02-20-15_4-00nbspAM.png

The fencing you see is all around the house. It marks the walls I will put in once they can afford it. I usually map out my houses this way.
    Up close picture of London:

LondonNoble.png
    edited February 2015
    Valentines day picture: They finally got married. Let the whoo hoooing begin
    02-19-15_6-11nbspAM.png

They just had their first child and she had a girl so I am curious to see what she will look like once she is older. I wonder if she will have his eyes or what LOL.