Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This game is awful, Im bored!

Comments

• Options
    angie0o0angie0o0 Posts: 103 Member
    windweaver wrote: »
    Another case of fans of t3 are not fans of this. As I've said in many threads, t2 fans, generally, like this game. I love it and play it almost every day. I hope they keep making eps for this game. I'm pretty sure, that I will get them all.

Not true. I love sims 2 and 3. Both beat 4 hands down in terms of excitement and content.

Not true at all. Sims 2 and 3 rocks, Sims 4 not so much.
  • Options
    Shadoza2Shadoza2 Posts: 1,579 Member
    gingerbill wrote: »
    The Sims 4 base game for me has more to do and is better than the Sims 3 base game. The amount of social interactions is impressive and the Sims themselves are far more fun and less hassle to use. There also seems to be a large amount of different Sims to meet. I also find careers far better as well.

The should have added more community lots , four per town is very miserable but I still think there's more to do than Sims 3 base game. Let be honest most of the Sims 3 lots were pointless , they looked ok but were just space with nothing actually happening.

I disagree. I do not like the social interacts as they are too animated for my taste. I have a lot of fun with the lots. I create lots that are used for nothing more than an aesthetic point.
  • Options
    angie0o0angie0o0 Posts: 103 Member
    LucusSimms wrote: »
    hmmmmmm

33n7zgh.png

Jeez all the furniture looks cubicle, even the chimney. Who in their right mind would think this is an improvement? At least in TS2 there were more variety in how furniture looked, but TS4 it just...doesn't...look...good.

It looks okay until you notice that God-awful, fake backdrop.

• Options
    mulboromulboro Posts: 2,012 Member
    angie0o0 wrote: »
    Another case of fans of t3 are not fans of this. As I've said in many threads, t2 fans, generally, like this game. I love it and play it almost every day. I hope they keep making eps for this game. I'm pretty sure, that I will get them all.

Not true. I love sims 2 and 3. Both beat 4 hands down in terms of excitement and content.

In the case of vidya games, 'truth' is subjective.
    What'd you just say??
    8d7.gif
  • Options
    marthakixmarthakix Posts: 188 Member
    edited September 2014
    Look, I'm not super video game player, but I had fun with 2 and 3... But I got bored with 4 pretty fast.

I tried to start a legacy, but my founder got deleted by the auto save bug! X(
  • Options
    KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member
    mulboro wrote: »

Well that just means they loved all Games until Sims 4 so reason enough for your subjective
  • Options

Well that just means they loved all Games until Sims 4 so reason enough for your subjective
    Subjective.
    What'd you just say??
    8d7.gif
  • Options

Subjective.

Ist ja gut
  • Options
    SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    This post is awful. Go away.

You were the one making posts just like this before you even HAD the game. That is even worse because you judged it before owning it. You are being really hypocritical. You could have just ignored the thread, its not that hard.
  • Options

Subjective.

Ist ja gut
    Darf ich auf die toilette, bitte?
    What'd you just say??
    8d7.gif
  • Options
    sparkfairy1sparkfairy1 Posts: 11,453 Member
    edited September 2014

You know full well we were commenting on your perception of a judgement you made of who would or wouldn't like sims 4.
  • Options
    AtomicusAtomicus Posts: 2,438 Member
    OK BYE YOU PLUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

Subjective.

Ist ja gut
    Darf ich auf die toilette, bitte?

Nein darfst du nicht xD
  • Options
    CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    I don't like the cartoony look of sims4 I would like it to be a little more realistic. the white outline around everything and the music that plays when a sims mood changes I really could do without. I think it has all the things that I didn't like about ts2. :( I have been playing sims for 15+ years and it makes me sad that I can't enjoy the game like I did with ts3. I'm very disappointed that it doesn't look like a pc game. while I wanted something new I thought they would continue with ts3 and add to it.. :( I'm glad that some people like and can enjoy ts4. I have played it and tried to like it but I can't find anything for my sims to do.. also with no story progression that is enough to not want the game. I agree with the op it is an awful game. I have never said or felt that way about a sims game till now. :(
  • Options
    PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    Really? I'm having so much fun with TS4. The semi-closed world doesn't bother me one bit. The lively community lots make up for it. I'm also more attached to my Sims now, since they have so much personality and they're all unique. I was never this attached to them in TS3. IMO, this is probably the best base game in The Sims series, even if it is missing a few features. :) I'm sorry to hear you're not having as much fun with it.
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Options
    I don't like the cartoony look of sims4 I would like it to be a little more realistic. the white outline around everything and the music that plays when a sims mood changes I really could do without. I think it has all the things that I didn't like about ts2. :( I have been playing sims for 15+ years and it makes me sad that I can't enjoy the game like I did with ts3. I'm very disappointed that it doesn't look like a pc game. while I wanted something new I thought they would continue with ts3 and add to it.. :( I'm glad that some people like and can enjoy ts4. I have played it and tried to like it but I can't find anything for my sims to do.. also with no story progression that is enough to not want the game. I agree with the op it is an awful game. I have never said or felt that way about a sims game till now. :(

That is sad but well, we still have Sims 3. I understand i did feel the same at the beginning. But its done and finished on the market, there is no turning back it will be this Sims Game until Sims 5. Its sad but thats the truth i can live with it as long they try to bring the missing content into the Game. I just think it will be a Sims 2 Remake and i can live with it. And maybe time will also change your standpoint.
  • Options
    CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member

That is sad but well, we still have Sims 3. I understand i did feel the same at the beginning. But its done and finished on the market, there is no turning back it will be this Sims Game until Sims 5. Its sad but thats the truth i can live with it as long they try to bring the missing content into the Game. I just think it will be a Sims 2 Remake and i can live with it. And maybe time will also change your standpoint.

That is true, I think I could live with this game if they would just add story progression.. that is the one thing that really makes the game, in my opinion.. I don't want to have to play all the sims in order to see them having children and grandchildren I like to play one family and all I can see now is my neighbors getting old and disappearing .. I do like that there are more sims around the parks and when you go out.. :)
  • Options

That is true, I think I could live with this game if they would just add story progression.. that is the one thing that really makes the game, in my opinion.. I don't want to have to play all the sims in order to see them having children and grandchildren I like to play one family and all I can see now is my neighbors getting old and disappearing .. I do like that there are more sims around the parks and when you go out.. :)

You see it has good points in the Game :) Well i will wait until further infos about our missing content. But i've played 40 h now. And well i play in the meantime Sims 2 again. And sometimes Sims 3 too lol so i have enough Sims Game to play, until it gets better. As long they won't charge us more with Sims 4 for the missing Basic content.
  • Options
    TruffleMuffinzzTruffleMuffinzz Posts: 9 New Member
    Instead of saying the game is awful, suggest what can be fixed, it's a much better use of words than criticizing without helping. As for you saying the Sims 3 wasn't like this... It was exactly like this.
  • Options
    constanceconstance Posts: 1,379 Member
    edited September 2014
    I completely agree that there's nothing to do in this game, I'm sorry. Yea true there's more interactions and personally, I prefer the look of the Sims over the Sims 3 Sims. I mean, I think Sims 3 had beautiful worlds and scenery, but the Sims themselves -- while gorgeous in CAS -- were a bit derpa-derp in world. At least w/ Sims 2, the Sim looked exactly the same in world as it did in CAS. I like how Sims 4 kind of took a little bit of that back. When it comes to the lack of open world in Sims 4...eh, I wasn't super crazy about it in Sims 3 where there wasn't really a lot of places to go besides the park, the beach or watch the clock while your Sim is in a rabbit hole. I'm perfectly fine with sacrificing it for more to do. But the story progression? The story progression made Sims 3 for me and for whatever reason, for Sims 4 it was taken away. I played Sims 3 for the SP. It made the game fun not having to worry about the townspeople getting married and having kids and finding jobs. It's really the thing that kept me from going back to Sims 2, honestly. Now that's gone. So basically, what we're left with is a game that has less content than Sims 2 and Sims 3 base games, no lots, no family tree, buggy as hell, not very many items and now no story progression? This is some straight biggity 🐸🐸🐸🐸.

I miss the depth this series used to have and reached it's pinnacle in Sims 2. Some people may have thought it a lot of work, but I miss taking my Sims shopping for school clothes. I miss my teenage Sims going to the store and shopping for comics and magazines and cell phones. I miss taking my Sims shopping for wedding dresses and groceries. In Sims 3, you could shop for food and books, at least. Ugh. Now I'm depressed.
  • Options
    Gawdfather1Gawdfather1 Posts: 601 Member
    Atomicus wrote: »
    OK BYE YOU PLUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok now I see why you got trolled so hard.

On topic: Ya, I agree the gameplay is pretty shallow, I'm already to the deviant stage of my Sims 4 experience. That usually takes Months. What's actually in the game is fun, but there's just so little of it.
    Banners.jpg
  • Options
    jesse40jesse40 Posts: 381 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Complain as much as you like but EA don't care and those who are ok with Sims 4 simply are tired of all the whiny brats who think they can cry their way to change ... hah! this is EA they won't change their ways :D

Rather be a whiny brat with actual feedback than some kiss azs who Is so blinded by Being a fan that can't actually see all the content that Is missing.

or maybe the people who arent being kiss a'sses know there is content missing but like it anyway? :)
    hmm imagine that
  • Options
    jvms20jvms20 Posts: 636 Member
    When I first got the sims 3, I was bored with it. In fact, I didn't like it very much and I went back to sims 2 because at least with sims 2 I had stuff packs and expansion packs, not to mention the loads of custom content that were available to me. Now its the same with sims 3, sims 3 is so much more interesting right now because of all it has to offer. And sims 4 is only a base game with a limited world. Still, I can honestly say I like sims 4 base game better than sims 3 base game. I've been playing sims 4 for a while, and I'm still learning new things about it as I progress further. Maybe you should challenge yourself more? Just my opinion.
    mRzKqv8.gif?1
  • Options
    marthakixmarthakix Posts: 188 Member
    Lol the gurus mad a challenge to remake the whole neighborhood. I think they said that will keep us busy while they rush to finish other things that should have been in the base game.
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    marthakix wrote: »
    Lol the gurus mad a challenge to remake the whole neighborhood. I think they said that will keep us busy while they rush to finish other things that should have been in the base game.

Remake like what, 5-6 lots? That's not enough.
    oh3cjs.jpg