Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

This game is awful, Im bored!

Comments

• Options
    marthakixmarthakix Posts: 188 Member
    bobyo2001 wrote: »
    marthakix wrote: »
    Lol the gurus mad a challenge to remake the whole neighborhood. I think they said that will keep us busy while they rush to finish other things that should have been in the base game.

Remake like what, 5-6 lots? That's not enough.

I think it will still take some time though. Not like sims 3 lol. Can you imagine to rebuild every lot in moonlight falls? Lol! I know some people do, but that takes SO much time. Sims 4, not really. But it still keeps peopl distracted fro all,the missing things.
  • Options
    webdznrwebdznr Posts: 572 Member
    pguida wrote: »
    TS3 isn't the holy grail of the Sim's Franchise. It is by far the most uncharming game of the series. Yes the worlds are beautiful, CASt is a nice addition when you want to perfect everything, I guess some people like the open world too, but it had its issues. Rabbit holes, ugly Sims, no character whatsoever or any charm to speak of. I stopped playing after the first few packs came out so I can't comment too much on the issues it has but I really dislike when people think it is the best game in the franchise.

I dislike when people think it isn't.

ROFL.. me too.
    The Sims 4 :: Think 'inside' the box.
  • Options
    webdznrwebdznr Posts: 572 Member
    edited September 2014
    Features that will never make it are pools and cars,and open world,without that the game is pretty much doomed.

I was really hoping pools and cars weren't off the table. I know there is no way for an open world. As someone who has spent thousands of $ on this franchise, I will not buy one piece of DLC or one EP until I see pools added back. If that is the case, yes it is doomed (for me at least) and they need to can this garbage and get on with the Sims 5.
    The Sims 4 :: Think 'inside' the box.
  • Options
    thesims3andtwothesims3andtwo Posts: 4,643 Member
    Would you like a round of applause?
  • Options
    Gawdfather1Gawdfather1 Posts: 601 Member
    webdznr wrote: »
    Features that will never make it are pools and cars,and open world,without that the game is pretty much doomed.

I was really hoping pools and cars weren't off the table. I know there is no way for an open world. As someone who has spent thousands of $ on this franchise, I will not buy one piece of DLC or one EP until I see pools added back. If that is the case, yes it is doomed (for me at least) and they need to can this garbage and get on with the Sims 5.

Let's be real here, this is DLC Platform 4. You want me to keep hemorrhaging money in your direction EA? Listen to Fans issues, Don't tell me you're listening, Show me. Gimme Pools, or something substantial if you really want me to drop another.... (gawd, I don't even know how much I've spent on all the Sims crap over the years)....we'll say small fortune.
    Banners.jpg
  • Options
    KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member
    edited September 2014
    TS3 isn't the holy grail of the Sim's Franchise. It is by far the most uncharming game of the series. Yes the worlds are beautiful, CASt is a nice addition when you want to perfect everything, I guess some people like the open world too, but it had its issues. Rabbit holes, ugly Sims, no character whatsoever or any charm to speak of. I stopped playing after the first few packs came out so I can't comment too much on the issues it has but I really dislike when people think it is the best game in the franchise.

Well thats your opinion, i won't deny it wasn't perfect like you said. But it was an Revolution, here you had an almost Perfect Life Simulation, thats why i am playing Sims. Sims 4 is more the upgrade from Sims 2 and truth to be told not the best idea now. This Game feels more than rushed sorry if you don't want to hear that. Also this is more than a Downgrade if you spent much money in almost every Sims. We wanted a Sims Game thats trys to be better than the previous Sims. Not half baked and content lacking Sims. Truth to be told many major Magazines gives Sims 4 only an average Score, this happens with no other Sims Game than Sims 4. So we demanded ALL a new Revolution. And yes for me is Sims 3 the BEST SIMS EVAAAA. Point Made Peace!
  • Options
    abe70280abe70280 Posts: 519 Member

Well thats your opinion, i won't deny it wasn't perfect like you said. But it was an Revolution, here you had a almost Perfect Life Simulation, thats why i am playing Sims. Sims 4 is more the upgrade from Sims 2 and truth to be told not the best idea now. This Game feels more than rushed sorry if you don't want to hear that. Also this is more than a Downgrade if you spent in almost every Sims. We wanted a Sims Game thats trys to be better than the previous Sims. Not half baked and content lacking Sims. Truth to be told many major Magazines gives Sims 4 only average Scores, this happens with no other Sims Game than Sims 4. So we demanded all a new Revolution. And yes for me is Sims 3 the BEST SIMS EVAAAA. Point Made Peace!

Sims 3 was the best game in the franchise because it had Open Worlds, CASt, and Story Progression! those 3 things alone would be enough to annihilate the gameplay of both Sims 1 and Sims 2. And we're not even talking about the massive content every EP and SP bought to the Sims 3.
  • Options
    pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    May I say that, a few issues aside, I'm not bored at all and I am glad I got it?
  • Options
    xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    abe70280 wrote: »

Well thats your opinion, i won't deny it wasn't perfect like you said. But it was an Revolution, here you had a almost Perfect Life Simulation, thats why i am playing Sims. Sims 4 is more the upgrade from Sims 2 and truth to be told not the best idea now. This Game feels more than rushed sorry if you don't want to hear that. Also this is more than a Downgrade if you spent in almost every Sims. We wanted a Sims Game thats trys to be better than the previous Sims. Not half baked and content lacking Sims. Truth to be told many major Magazines gives Sims 4 only average Scores, this happens with no other Sims Game than Sims 4. So we demanded all a new Revolution. And yes for me is Sims 3 the BEST SIMS EVAAAA. Point Made Peace!

Sims 3 was the best game in the franchise because it had Open Worlds, CASt, and Story Progression! those 3 things alone would be enough to annihilate the gameplay of both Sims 1 and Sims 2. And we're not even talking about the massive content every EP and SP bought to the Sims 3.

Yeah Sims 3 is amazing. :)
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Sims 3 was fine, if you didn't mind abandoning all your hard work on a previous save in order to chase a new shiny. Ever try to add Showtime lots with all those weird lot sizes to an existing world? Or have to build your own bars because the ones in Bridgeport didn't suit your town? Or the worst, try to add dive lots to any other world? The only way you could really enjoy an new EP was to abandon your family and start a new game in whatever new town the EP came with.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    Jarsie9Jarsie9 Posts: 12,714 Member
    Rebuild all the lots, right. Someone please tell me where I can find the $300 library shelf that's only available in Willowbrook Library, because I sure can't find it in buy mode...in fact, we have no exclusive community lot content like we had in TS3. It's not a bad deal because I can put microwaves and fridges in the community lots, but still...no library shelf. The closest I get is a $2000 double shelf, and even then, when I built my first library, that shelf had only a limited number of books, and no skill books at all. I think I'm going to try using different shelves and see if that helps any.
    EA Marketing Department Motto:
    "We Don't Care If You LIKE The Game, Just As Long As You BUY The Game!"
    B)
    I Disapprove (Naturally)
    I Took The Pledge!
  • Options
    And the constant crashing in Ts3 was a bit of turn off.

• Options
    pguida wrote: »
    May I say that, a few issues aside, I'm not bored at all and I am glad I got it?

Its not bad, but after you have played years Sims 1, Sims 2, Sims 3 and you get only an average Game its just not good enough. Well there is new Stuff in the Game and is really good for Sims only Fans maybe. But as an Life Sim only average, the focus is just not good enough in Sims 4. This Sims is maybe good for Casual Gamer and low Bugdet Pc User. And if you okay to spent 50-100 Bucks for this kind of Game i am okay with it. But as an Die Hard Simmer this is more than a let down. I even went back to Sims 2 to compare this Game with it and still Sims 2 is much better in Life Simulation than Sims 4.

sxlpmq8u.jpg
    This Pic is Base Sims 2 and yes Cars, Pools, Washing Machine, News Paper all went missing in Sims 4.
    gosp8agz.jpg
    This Pic is with all EPs included but still i play in a Base Town and they had already a grocery for buying food and this went also missing.

As you can see Sims 2 had all this what a Sims for a Life Simulation needed and improved the already known and we talking about a Game from 2004. I couldn't get enough from it even i had the whole Sims 1 before and this happend also with Sims 3.

Yeah Sims 4 shows potential but i see it only as a Sims 2 Remake. So not a really sequel from the Sims Franchise. Its just sad that they didn't tried more to at least bring Sims 2 Base Contents.
  • Options
    Sims 3 was fine, if you didn't mind abandoning all your hard work on a previous save in order to chase a new shiny. Ever try to add Showtime lots with all those weird lot sizes to an existing world? Or have to build your own bars because the ones in Bridgeport didn't suit your town? Or the worst, try to add dive lots to any other world? The only way you could really enjoy an new EP was to abandon your family and start a new game in whatever new town the EP came with.

That's why I always played with a flat version of Sunset Valley.
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    Really , i don't think it's fair to compare the past Sim games with Ts4 , because you can't really say which is better until all the Ep's and Sp's have been released.
  • Options
    Really , i don't think it's fair to compare the past Sim games with Ts4 , because you can't really say which is better until all the Ep's and Sp's have been released.

At least i try to compare it with Sims 2 Base Game only.... don't come with this anymore i already went back to Sims 2 so no i don't compare it even with Sims 3 anymore
  • Options
    And like i said, you can't say fully say whether a game on the whole is good or not until it's finished. I didn't like Ts3 base game when it came out, but with a few Ep's i liked it immensely. I would probably still like it if it hadn't started crashing constantly. The same thing applies with Ts2; a good game , if not for the un relenting crashing. Hopefully , as they add onto Ts4 , is does not go this route with it's predesscores.
  • Options
    And like i said, you can't say fully say whether a game on the whole is good or not until it's finished. I didn't like Ts3 base game when it came out, but with a few Ep's i liked it immensely. I would probably still like it if it hadn't started crashing constantly. The same thing applies with Ts2; a good game , if not for the un relenting crashing. Hopefully , as they add onto Ts4 , is does not go this route with it's predesscores.

Well buy better Pc if you suffer from crashes i play it without crashes in both games. What i am saying in all Games only in Candycrush lol
  • Options
    Does anyone want the link to flat Sunset Valley?
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    I can't just up and buy a better laptop. But we are getting OT.
  • Options
    Thank God I'm getting a new computer for TS3 on Christmas!
    oh3cjs.jpg
  • Options
    I can't just up and buy a better laptop. But we are getting OT.

That is a problem really even though Sims 4 is not that performance hungry it still has good graphics and when more content will added your Pc will crash. If you even can't play Sims 2 probably is see this coming really. Sorry yes you're right. BTW. OT means Offtopic right ?
  • Options
    yes Ot means off topic.
  • Options
    marioXtremomarioXtremo Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited September 2014
    The game is AMAZING! If you think when you like a game you are supposed to be playing it all day and night and not do anything else you're dumb and have no life.

I really didn't feel like commenting anything since...

It's obvious you just created the account to complain... but don't feel special, you're just another complainer, this kind of threads are nothing new and they don't make you seem "cool" or "🐸🐸🐸🐸"...

You should go away, we don't need more negativity here...
    Post edited by marioXtremo on
  • Options
    Bettyboop55Bettyboop55 Posts: 2,646 Member
    So much unpleasantness and on a Sunday too.

People complain. They have a right too. However before anyone rushes to defend TS4 go look at the Forum. Most simmers who have it, want it and want to share their experience with the community.

As for being bored there is nothing new in that. As others have said taking a break helps. If it really is the end of the relationship there are two very good alternatives out there.

Finally there is no need for middle fingers. The community is a bright, articulate group and there are better ways of expressing displeasure.

May I wish you all a Very Happy and Peaceful Sunday. Anyone looking for me will find me in TS 3 build mode working on my project :)
    I no longer use Origin or My Page. You can find me on YouTube or Twitter as Bettyboop711000. You are welcome to contact me as I explore options for a PC sandbox life simulation game.
    Wherever I am friends call me Betty

Sim enim est vita