Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Dracarys Legacy!

Comments

• Options
    SiharaSihara Posts: 153 Member
    edited September 2014
    New House Spam!

First Floor Front:
    09_09_14_10_54_PM.png
    The front door opens onto a brand new living room! The Heiress suite is to the left, with bathroom/nursery below and study in the back. Down the hall is the huge deluxe kitchen and a dining room big enough for everyone.

First Floor Back:
    09_09_14_10_54_PM_2.png

Second Floor Front:
    09_09_14_10_56_PM_2.png
    Upstairs we have two bathrooms off the hall, a large shared study/play room, the Spare Dorm, and the Heiress-in-Waiting bedroom.

Second Floor Back:
    09_09_14_10_56_PM.png

And lastly, a picture of Anya when Bella was still shiny and new:
    09_06_14_2_28_PM.png
  • Options
    Bernard has grown into an Outgoing Whiz Kid, and Bella has earned a promotion to Pastry Chef!

Bernard_Child.jpg

He really is a prime example of the genetics going on in game, his Daddy's face and his Mama's hair.
  • Options
    RoseAzulRoseAzul Posts: 497 Member
    The house is looking AWESOME!
    Shhh!

• Options
    Clara has grown into an Art Loving Teen who wishes to become a Musical Genius! She only has one more chance to guarantee her place as Heiress versus her potential Rival-in-Waiting.

Clara_Teen.jpg

I also decided to get a mod for the first time-it's nothing that would affect the Legacy challenge rules so I'm pretty comfortable with it. It's a different default texture for eyes, and a 'blush' that gives them different eyelashes. Here's Clara's close up to show you.

Clara_Head.jpg
  • Options
    You know, Dracarys ladies are quite pretty!
    Shhh!

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Awww, you're making me blush! And it's not even my face you're complimenting, hehehe.

Update: Well! So much for that 'potential rival sibling' comment. Bella has given birth to her sixth child and fifth boy, Brennan. Not to worry though, the Dracarys ladies are a fecund breed, and Bella is pregnant with her seventh child! Dracarys Family Tree
  • Options
    Wow, lots of babies! And lots of boys in this generation lol
    Shhh!

• Options
    edited September 2014
    Brennan has grown into a Cheerful Social Butterfly, and Bella has maxxed out her Gourmet Cooking. My but the Dracarys family has never eaten so well!

Brennan_Child.jpg

Bryant and Brian have become Evil and a Geek, respectively, under Bethany's tender care. Antoine's household currently has six Sims, so he's thinking of trying to get a new place and take his three little nephews off of Bella's hands. Anthony-feeling the house was getting cramped-came along and the two brothers have taken Bertran, Bernard, and Brennan with them. Jakob has also become an Elder-which gives Bella plenty of time to try for more female children. She'll become a proper Adult soon!
  • Options
    SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    I applaud your breeding abilities :) I just get to attached to my boys, so I need to focus on getting them mastering their skills too.

Love the new house, so many rich colors, mine still live in beige land.
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    Bella has had a boy! Benjamin is the seventh of her children, and sixth boy. She has officially had more children than the Founder in her attempt to make the Legacy safe against uncontrollable mishaps against Clara. But there's good news, for her 8th child is on the way! And amidst all these pregnancies and births, she's been promoted to Sous Chef!
  • Options
    You'd think I'd grown used to it by now, but I continue to be constantly amazed at the Dracarys tenacity for breeding lol.
    Shhh!

• Options
    I'm quite determined, hehehe. Also! Benjamin has grown into an Artistic Prodigy, but he's also a Bookworm. His blonde hair is a throwback though!

Benjaming_Child.jpg
  • Options
    LMAO!!! His blonde hair is a throw back. My goodness, yes I suppose he ought to have come out with red hair :D you're too funny sometimes.
    Shhh!

• Options
    Lol - but at least blonds have more fun, that's what I'm told...
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    Three guesses as to what Bella had!

Baldur has been safely born. Good lord this generation is almost all boys! I would be SO panicked right now if Clara hadn't been born on the first round. We're pregnant with baby number 9 now! (With seven brothers, Clara isn't going to get picked on any time soon, Insane or not.)
  • Options
    It's probably going to be hard to find a man brave enough to take her on!
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    Two helpful tips I've figured out this morning-if your sink gets stuck on the 'running water with soap' animation, just go to buy mode. It reset the animation and I didn't even have to try the 'sell, then click undo' fix. Another helpful tidbit, you should really aim for having as many Sims in your household as possible buy the 'frugal' reward. It dropped our bills from 3900 to 2800 simoleons with only two Sims in the house having it.
  • Options
    Good heavens! NINE children! NINE!! What a champion! Are they ALL living in the same house? O.o how many people can live in one household?
    Shhh!

• Options
    Frugal it is :) Though I am rather enjoying the steeper bills, and I don't think they are that bad yet. We shall see...
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
  • Options
    They are NOT all living together. The max you can have in one household is 8 total people. The boys have been moving out to live with their Uncles and brothers elsewhere in the world once the house is full. For example: Jakob, Bella, Brianna, and Clara make four Sims. (Brianna will move out once Bella has a second girl, taking the remaining sons with her, and she helps bring in income in the meantime.) Baldur and Benjamin are still living at home, so they make six. Once we hit eight total sims, there'll be another move out.

Baldur_Child.jpg

Baldur is a Social Butterfly who Loves the Outdoors.
  • Options
    Ah, ok, I thought they had changed the 8 max rule LMAO. That'd be insane!

P.S. I see Baldur favors the Dracarys look :)
    Shhh!

• Options
    Selena14402Selena14402 Posts: 27 Member
    Wow... That's a lot of boys! Hopefully this time she'll have a girl lol
  • Options
    Balfour has joined the Dracarys Legacy. I don't know what kinda chemistry miss Bella and Jakob have going on, but it seems they're cursed to endlessly produce worthless boys together! Bella has also been promoted to Executive Chef! Hope continues to grow for Bella, as though Jakob is in the last days of his life, and it took two tries this time, she's once again pregnant. This will be her 10th child, and hopefully a second girl. Clara is expected to grow into a young adult soon, and she's been an A student for quite some time.
  • Options
    Wow, lots of boys for Bella. I can't believe she's pregnant for the 10th time!
    Shhh!

• Options
    edited September 2014
    @RoseAzul she's actually pregnant for the 8th time, her first round was triplets.

Balfour looks like a little Harry Potter now that he's a child, he's also a dead-ringer for the Goth family. He's a Gloomy Social Butterfly (HOW?!) and Clara has grown into a young adult! She's become Romantic, and thus has officially earned the title of First Born Heir. If Bella successfully has another girl, and this child has any of Anya's traits, Clara becomes second in line to the Legacy.

Balfour_Child.jpg

In related news, Clara made her own birthday cake...and apparently was using the stove for the first time. So she set the stove on fire. The fire alarm went off and nobody caught fire (her parents and auntie were all at work). Clara counted her brothers and rushed back in to extinguish the blaze. The final toll? Three counters, the stove, and a jar full of spoons were lost in the damage. Amongst the singed remains of her mother's prize kitchen, Clara calmly lit her birthday candles and grew up. Insane Heiresses, what can you do?

Update: Things were getting crowded now that Brianna was an Adult. Taking her three nephews in hand, she moved out to join her twin.

Dracarys2nd_Gen.jpg

Everybody is there except for Antony and Anya-the feeels!
    Post edited by Sihara on