Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Dracarys Legacy!

Comments

• SiharaSihara Posts: 153 Member
    edited September 2014
    Kristofer has passed away. He's done good work though, giving Clara two girls on the first go 'round. I'm quite curious how long Bella is going to stick around for! She's either going to go very soon now, or she's glitched and will stay for FOREVERRR.

09_14_14_8_43_PM.png

Edit: I really do think she might be glitched, all of her younger siblings have passed away...and Clara is an Elder now...What do I do? And there's a glitch where some of her sons are registering as her nephews...Woman you MADE those boys, they're not your sister's children! Watcher have mercy...
  • Lizziemay12Lizziemay12 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Hey. I think I've got the same "immortal sim" glitch. I tried resetting the problem sim via that testingcheats on cheat hoping that will work, but so far he hasn't passed away. As for the mix matched family labels, at least yours are registering! My first generation spare's kids aren't registering as hers. They say 'roommate'. It might have been because I cheated and added an extra baby so I didnt have to wait through a pregnancy but :( you can't fix it once it's broken :(

I hope it goes back to normal for you.
    Origin Username: LizzieMay +++ New friends are always welcome :)
  • RoseAzulRoseAzul Posts: 497 Member
    You know, I thought Kameron was glitched too for a while there. He seemed to just go on and on long after Alanna passed away. Eventually he did die though. But it does sound like yours may very well be glitched...that really sucks. Do you suppose one of the younger Dracarys might be a bit of a pyromaniac? J/k lol
    Shhh!

edited September 2014
    Well, operating under the assumption that letting her continue on bringing home over 2k simoleons every work shift for forever wouldn't be kosher with the Legacy rules, I'm going to have Bella move out with Danielle, Clara, and Charles.

Daenarys, after a failed proposal, has finally married her sweetheart Minkz.

09_14_14_9_11_PM.png

09_14_14_9_16_PM.png

Dany and Minkz have *quite* the nest egg from Bella's lucrative career, so while they advance in theirs they should be able to handle the bills for quite some time. We've also redone the house...again! This time I used a house from the gallery, and modified it to fit the legacy challenge's needs.

2qxlqpz.png

2lsd6s5.png

6psu1y.png
  • Lizziemay12Lizziemay12 Posts: 1,178 Member
    That's quite the close up!!
    Origin Username: LizzieMay +++ New friends are always welcome :)
    oh wow, that is a great house!!!
    Shhh!

Well moving Bella out of the house fixed the glitch and she's passed on...but now I don't have an urn or a tombstone for her, I wonder if I could buy one in build mode?

In the mean time, Daenarys has had a baby boy! Drake is healthy and sleepy. Dany has been baking crazy, and apparently needed a lot of Woohoo during her pregnancy. Very Flirty needs to be renamed 'slightly naughty' lolol. Luckily, Daenarys has the fertility of her family, and is pregnant again!
    Wow! Congrats on the new baby, and on the new pregnancy! Condolences on Bella's passing though I'm sure she was quite ready to go.
    Shhh!

Updaties! Drake has become a Child, he wants to be an Artistic Prodigy and he's an Active little boy. He also has this kind of Clark Kent look going on.

Drake_Child.jpg
    Ooooh, a journalist in the making perhaps? j/k
    Shhh!

edited September 2014
    Daenarys has had twin boys! Damian and Daniel-time to try again for her Heir.

Daenarys is pregnant again, and the Twins have aged up. Damian is a Lazy Rambunctious Scamp, and Daniel is a Good Whiz Kid.

Damian_Child.jpg
    Daniel_Child.jpg
    You know, it's scary how prone to twins the Dracarys are lol
    Shhh!

edited September 2014
    Eliza Dracarys has been born!! Now we just have to make a spare.

Update: She's grown into an Active Social Butterfly!
    Eliza_Child.jpg
    Post edited by Sihara on
  • SALTPASTILLENSALTPASTILLEN Posts: 2,639 Member
    Tip - the best thing about the journalist career is that your sim can interview others and learn some of their traits. I usually get at least 2 each time.
    d3z9696camt4x0dfg.jpg
    edited September 2014
    Azul Dracarys has been born, in memory of the now lost Delany family-they will be missed.

Drake has also become a Romantic teen who wishes to be a Soul Mate, like his dad.

Drake_Teen.jpg
    Innit he a hunk?

Also Daenarys is pregnant again! Watcher willing we'll have a Spare-ess.
    Awww, you're so sweet!
    Shhh!

edited September 2014
    Guess who grew into a Creative child?

09_15_14_11_33_PM.png

Azul did! He's also an Artistic Prodigy. Minkz has also become an Elder.
    aww, how cute!
    Shhh!

...Drake, in the early days of his teens, attempted to make scrambled eggs for his younger brothers on his pregnant mother's behalf.....he set the stove on fire, and his father was unable to put out the blaze in time. This sweet, kind hearted young man has been taken by the reaper, may the Watcher guide him onwards.
    omg! how tragic! :'(
    Shhh!

Emily Dracarys has been born! We've got ourselves a spare! Huzzah! It's also Damian and Daniel's birthday!

Daniel is a Gluttonous Musical Genius, and Damian is a Genius Bestselling Author!

09_16_14_12_44_AM.png
    Yay! Congrats to everyone!
    Shhh!

edited September 2014
    So this happened and I had to share it.

09_16_14_8_47_AM.png

D'awwww, the Twinsies having nappies together as Teens. You don't see that every day!

Also, officially, Gen 1 and 2 are all Deceased, and the triplets from Gen 3 have passed. Sims are dropping like flies, I never realized that as a side effect of all those babies trying for girls, though I should have.
    Post edited by Sihara on
    Awww, that reminds me of when one Riordan went to bed next to his mom! Poor George tried to get into bed with Liam. Liam wasn't amuse. LMAO!!! Oh...*sniffles* my legacy! *cries*
    Shhh!