Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA never FIXED the severe CLIPPING (and other bugs)

12345679...Next

Comments

• Options
    pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    LynxAQ wrote: »
    Far more disturbing is the fact that the exact same bug that was present in Sims 3 is now in Sims 4 - the exorcist babies/toddlers - and what this indicates immediately is that coding from Sims 3 was COPIED and PASTED directly into Sims 4 from Sims 3. This is simply unacceptable lazy programming. You can not defend this. What other coding that may pose future problems was just copied and pasted from Sims 3.

OMG! They lied about it being all-new!
  • Options
    BadmagicBadmagic Posts: 1,610 Member
    [
    pguida wrote: »

lol @pguida, nice to see you on here, not seen your posts much since the site change, I can't help but wonder if any of the people ranting at you pre-release will offer apologies now since everything you posted turned out as you predicted it would, many owe you apologies but I doubt many of them have the gumption to admit it.
  • Options
    pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    Badmagic wrote: »
    [

lol @pguida, nice to see you on here, not seen your posts much since the site change, I can't help but wonder if any of the people ranting at you pre-release will offer apologies now since everything you posted turned out as you predicted it would, many owe you apologies but I doubt many of them have the gumption to admit it.

Thank you.

I was shocked the game is turining out even worse. How botched is marriage? Sims don't change last names and your spouce leaves after the wedding is over!

There are no in-laws, no cousins, no aunts and uncles, no step-parents...

Babies have no lifespan... No real needs. You can just ignore it. Truly an object.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    okay sims walking through each other sitting in each other is expected. to be honest they're pixels not solid beings, minor glitch. tho the baby situation i should have seen coming it happened to toddlers a lot in the sims 4. no i'm choosing to not have babies birth by create a sim only. for now. now i know why the didn't include toddlers.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    BadmagicBadmagic Posts: 1,610 Member
    Thank you.

I was shocked the game is turining out even worse. How botched is marriage? Sims don't change last names and your spouce leaves after the wedding is over!

There are no in-laws, no cousins, no aunts and uncles, no step-parents...

Babies have no lifespan... No real needs. You can just ignore it. Truly an object.

Oh yup, I saw that thing about the baby life span, I actually forgot they were objects, there are so many shocking disappointments I actually forgot.

I hadn't seen the thing about marriages being messed up, I can't keep track of it all, its like the tides, you think the worst is over then another wave hits.
  • Options
    ZonnebogenZonnebogen Posts: 6 New Member
    omg the are crazy bugs AAAAAAAAAAAH (i hope i don't get them)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top