Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CURRENT DD (DAILY DEAL) ROTATION & SALES HELP: STARTED SEPTEMBER 22ND

Comments

• Options
    silencedsongsilencedsong Posts: 1,102 Member
    99 ) Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels / 304 / 675 / 55% / 2 hrs

Next up -

100 ) Serenity Retreat / 2 hrs
    101 ) A Little Layered
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    @JennaIsGhost, me too! I thought I like to share this to make someone happy......have a nice evening. Cause I saw this deer when I went to a friend's house and make me feel like one of the Sims! <3:D
    deer_zps10b8a751.jpg
    Happy Simming! <3
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    Cogitotoro wrote: »
    OMG, Goodie Boxes!!! They're so wonderful/evil!!!!! When they were around last I would agonize sooo much over whether to spend more on them. I'm not usually much of a gambler but I could not resist the chance of getting one with something spectacular like a gold world in it. I did get a ton of stuff from them, which with CYS and then the 30% off everything led to my owning most of the Store. I also got some really disappointing ones. I love/hate them so much!
    So, since there are only two venues that I don't have, and everything else I own, does that mean I would be guaranteed one or both of them? Hm.... Maybe I should test this. :)
  • Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    @JennaIsGhost, me too! I thought I like to share this to make someone happy......have a nice evening. Cause I saw this deer when I went to a friend's house and make me feel like one of the Sims! <3:D
    deer_zps10b8a751.jpg
    Happy Simming! <3

Lol! I used to live out in the country before we moved into town and we would see herds of deer out in our field often. They used to come up and eat the apples and grapes we had in our back yard. haha
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    IgetSOtiredOFthisIgetSOtiredOFthis Posts: 41 Member
    > @MiaSkywalker said:
    > Ok, so, I got a code for the chocolate fountain when I got my friend the world bundle. She already has the fountain - does anyone here want the code? Just send me a private message if you're interested, and the first to message me will get it! (I just hope I don't get spammed - but if I do, I'll live. :) )

I also have a chocolate fountain code. Forgot about it until you posted Mia. Any takers?
  • Options
    p-para-Xylenep-para-Xylene Posts: 230 Member
    > @trithone said:
    > kuroi_nekomata wrote: »
    > trithone wrote: Where's my coffee?...
    >
    > That was the question I asked myself this morning at work. First coffee machine broken, second machine broken, water dispenser not working, coke sold out... I can anyone work like this? :disappointed: Had to go up to the 3rd floor snagging coffee from there.
    >
    > I think I would have run screaming from the building. Luckily I work at home, so I always have access to coffee. I have at least 3 different methods of brewing it and, if the need ever arose, I am certain I could jerry-rig something. Cheesecloth and paper cups if necessary.

It's a few pages back now, but just had to comment on the Coffee - backup is hot water and coffee, together in a pot, on the BBQ, if the power is out in the morning. And an emergency stash of chocolate covered coffee beans.
    Wish list free since 2015-02-23
  • Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    Cogitotoro wrote: »
    OMG, Goodie Boxes!!! They're so wonderful/evil!!!!! When they were around last I would agonize sooo much over whether to spend more on them. I'm not usually much of a gambler but I could not resist the chance of getting one with something spectacular like a gold world in it. I did get a ton of stuff from them, which with CYS and then the 30% off everything led to my owning most of the Store. I also got some really disappointing ones. I love/hate them so much!
    So, since there are only two venues that I don't have, and everything else I own, does that mean I would be guaranteed one or both of them? Hm.... Maybe I should test this. :)
    You can always try, but if I remember correctly, you can't necessarily buy the Goodie Boxes if you own too much of the Store, kind of like how MMAO will sometimes comes back with the "We are truly impressed" message, even though you don't necessarily own everything in MMAO.

To be honest, I'm curious as to what would happen if I tried to buy one, and it actually let me. I suppose I'd get Sunlit Tides Gold, but that can only be offered as a bonus item, if things still work the same. So maybe I'd just get whatever number of Build/Buy duplicates, plus Sunlit Tides Gold?
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    Wow the goodie boxes will be back for a month. :) Guess there waiting until tomorrow to let people get them. The page still says there not available yet. Now to find out were all the ads are hiding this week so I can get some. This has not been a good week for me so far finding the ads. Please come out of hiding ads. :(
  • Options
    I thought I'd put together a few stats for the first 100 deals on this list. I think I counted right.

Sets/Compilations: 37
    Single item: 57
    Venue: 6
    Repeats: 4
  • Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    I got a green download button for the kitchen and that lead to green download buttons for Blast from the Past, Finest Living, Finest Cooking and the December 2011 Compilation. Yay. The sets mostly repeat in there, but it's still awesome. :D I also could pick up the Not So Routine Machine for 225 on the one set, that has it and is CYS enabled. Hmm..
  • Options
    You know what I just realised? I have never, in all of my Simming days, bought a Goodie Box. Originally, I was too worried about getting things I didn't like. Then, I was too worried about getting things in sets that weren't CYS-enabled, and then I was too worried about duplicates during the last round! Now, I have nothing left to buy. I can't believe I missed out like that! Please, PLEASE let me live vicariously through you guys. Make sure you post what you bought and what you got, so I (possibly we) can share all of the ups and downs with you. :D
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    Where are you seeing the Goodie Box notification? I don't see anything on the home page or other.
    I'm in Canada - should that matter??
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    Hello, I'm gone for 1& 1/2 days and have 191 messages to read on this thread. Not happening with the lime green background and sinus headache. Picking up antibiotics in am and hope to be less whiny soon. So, if I missed something I am sorry I didn't comment. I did see the Erin has been published when I first got on about 15 pages ago. So, grats Erin!! and I saw that Radlee is preggers so grats on that!!! Erin, we got goodie boxes again? OMG. They are the work of the devil!! :o I will try to catch up tomorrow after work. Need my ice pack and bed now. Nighty night.
  • Options
    I wasn't around for the last round of Goodie Boxes and I am very excited for them. I guess I really need to bug costumer support tommorow about marking my Date Night and Chocolate Fountain as owned.
  • Options
    AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member

I also have a chocolate fountain code. Forgot about it until you posted Mia. Any takers?

I haven't seen anyone speak up yet, so if it's still available I would LOVE to get the code.
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,010 Member
    edited October 2014
    @Ximph - Judy, for the page 1 list, Deals 8 and 72 are repeats

8 ) Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo / 516 / 798 / 35% / 2 hrs
    72 ) Glitter and Glam + Diva and Divo / 480 / 798 / 40% / 2 hrs

@wittanthony1 - Thanks for the summary count. That is how I realized the deal was not recorded on page 1.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    Where are you seeing the Goodie Box notification? I don't see anything on the home page or other. <br />
    I'm in Canada - should that matter??

I saw the notification about the goodie boxes being back on the stores home page.

Here is the link to the goodie box page.
    store.thesims3.com/goodieboxes.html?utm_source=Store+Splash&utm_medium=Banner&utm_campaign=Goodie+Boxes&utm_content=TS3+Store
  • Options
    Does anyone who was around for the last Goodie Box offering remember how much they were sold for?
  • Options
    jerriniccijerrinicci Posts: 241 Member
    I saw the banner on the Store home page, but when I click on it, I am told goodie boxes are currently not available. >:(
    a.k.a. Jerrica
    My Page
    My Studio
    My EMPTY Wishlist!
    tumblr_o07kimGeNn1t2ewe0o1_500.png
    I own the store! (Or at least what you can own without spending a dime on simpoints! Many thanks to all the generous people who helped me out!) (last updated Dec 30, 2015)
  • Options
    edited October 2014
    > @wittanthony1 said:
    >
    > I saw the notification about the goodie boxes being back on the stores home page.
    >
    > Here is the link to the goodie box page.

The link works fine (but says "We're sorry, this feature is not available at this time. Please check back later"
    Still nothing on the home page, even rotating through the 4 top specials. Wait and see, I guess.

Edit: seems there are two store "home pages". One store . thesims3 . com shows goodie info, other
    www. thesims3. com/ home.html doesn't.
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,010 Member
    edited October 2014
    Good thing I own the store. Those Goodie Boxes are so addicting. They are fun and you can get a world and great sets. But ... A word of warning, sometimes the bonus item is just an item. Also, make sure you download all the subsets of compilations and combo sets so the store registers as you owning them. I received a set as a bonus item that I already owned through a compilation. The store may have taken care of that because our purchase histories will show subsets as being free after we purchase the larger sets.

If I remembered the prices were 300 sp for 1; 900 for 3; 1500 sp for 5 but read the following

From FAQ on Goodie Boxes
    What extras do I get if I purchase the “Buy Three” or “Buy Five” option?
    When you select the “Buy 3” option, you purchase three Goodie Boxes and receive one additional Goodie Box. When you select the “Buy 5” option, you purchase five Goodie Boxes and receive two additional Goodie Boxes. So buying in bulk really does pay off—the more goodies you buy, the more extra goodies you get!

If you search, there are numerous posts on the store discussion forum where people list what they received in the boxes.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Question, I own the chocolate fountain, isn't it suppose to be off the wishlists, but I already own it when I bought the game that came with the codes. I mean, it's have green download but I own it. I don't get it!?
    Me1620 wrote: »
    Good thing I own the store. Those Goodie Boxes are so addicting. They are fun and you can get a world and great sets. But ... A word of warning, sometimes the bonus item is just an item. Also, make sure you download all the subsets of compilations and combo sets so the store registers as you owning them. I received a set as a bonus item that I already owned through a compilation. The store may have taken care of that because our purchase histories will show subsets as being free after we purchase the larger sets.
    I missed the goodies box. Some stuffs they gave me helped a little but not much!

9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    bekkasan wrote: »
    Hello, I'm gone for 1& 1/2 days and have 191 messages to read on this thread. Not happening with the lime green background and sinus headache. Picking up antibiotics in am and hope to be less whiny soon. So, if I missed something I am sorry I didn't comment. I did see the Erin has been published when I first got on about 15 pages ago. So, grats Erin!! and I saw that Radlee is preggers so grats on that!!! Erin, we got goodie boxes again? OMG. They are the work of the devil!! :o I will try to catch up tomorrow after work. Need my ice pack and bed now. Nighty night.
    Thanks, Sandi! I couldn't agree more about the Goodie Boxes. I feel like I've missed out, but at the same time, it can be so painful watching Simmers get things from Seeing Stars/Show Stopping Styles -- and it happens EVERY time! I'm sorry you've been not feeling so great, but we don't mind a little whining. Everyone deserves their fair share of complaining! LOL! I hope you feel better tomorrow. *hugs*

a.k.a. Erin
  • Options
    awellenbl wrote: »
    Does anyone who was around for the last Goodie Box offering remember how much they were sold for?

I can only remember how much 1 box was and I think it was 300 points. There are 3 different boxes to choose from. 1 Box, 3 boxes + 1 free box, 5 boxes + 2 free boxes. I think there was 2 categories to choose from, build and cas. Thats as much as I remember about them.
  • Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    bekkasan wrote: »

Sinus headaches are the worst. Hope you feel better soon! :)
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top