Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wedding Photos! Come in and Share yours.

Comments

• Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Fantastic wedding pics all! :) I know this is an old thread but I like recycling lol. They make a cute couple choran.

@morganelebon1997 - To post pictures you need to upload them to an external image hosting site [Imgur / Photobucket] and from there you have to copy and paste the link. You also need to be member in order for it to work (versus a new member).
    rosemow wrote:
    Posting pictures on the forums

If you would like to post pictures of your sims or builds in the forums , set up an account at a free photo hosting site such as Photobucket or Flickr or use a site such as imgur and upload your screenshots from the game to your account or the site. Your photos will be in your screenshots folder that is in your sims 4 folder . Copy the link code of your photo from the photo hosting site , and then press the little file symbol that is above your post on the thread. Paste the photo code link there, then press enter. The photo link will then appear in your post. The picture will then appear when you press post comment.
    Another way to post the picture is to type [img][/img] in the post and put the image code address in between them.

This is a link to a picture tutorial to uploading pictures to the forum
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/830602/tutorial-uploading-pictures-to-this-forum
    Resizing pictures
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/830722/tutorial-resizing-pictures-to-2mb
  • Options
    JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited February 2016
    Wedding pics are happy material!

Dorian and Milan (gen. 16):

Dorian_713.jpg

Éowyn and Demyan (gen. 17):

Silas_043_zps3207d0f4.png

Silas and Dana (gen. 18):

Raven_987_zpsc0e54859.png

Raven and Shayne (gen. 19):

Raven_985_zps756da779.png

Saul and June (gen. 20):

Saul_817_zpsxxh50szt.png

edit:
    And I love this one, Frances and Lindsey (gen. 13):

2347635_orig.png

5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    @JoAnne65 Freaking awesome pictures! I bet your family tree is massive. Are Dorian and Milan genies (did they have a genie baby?)
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Yes, Dorian was the son my 15th heir had with a genie. He fell in love with Milan, a genie that was freed from the lamp. They didn't get children together (they were both male and I know it's possible in the game, but Milan was too much of a puddingface to bother ;)). So Dorian got three genie kids (triplets) with a human female. Éowyn, Silas and Raven are genies too.

edit: thanks btw ^.^
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Woah this goes way back... I remember posting here just didn't realize it was as old as it is and couldn't remember what wedding I'd posted. I was wondering if I'd posted my Aedan's wedding... no I posted his mom and dad's! So Aedan, the son of the couple I posted on the first page, and his beautiful bride, Cheri. He got married at the same place even. I had his wedding a couple month ago now and think I was looking for a thread like this then, guess I hadn't found it soooo I'll post that now. Actually pretty cool how that's worked out.

165402087.jpg
    660641237.jpg
    635045846.jpg
    485832252.jpg
    842909159.jpg
    (sorry the pics are a bit blurry I had to pull them off my weebly which sometimes blurs them for some reason).
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Yes, Dorian was the son my 15th heir had with a genie. He fell in love with Milan, a genie that was freed from the lamp. They didn't get children together (they were both male and I know it's possible in the game, but Milan was too much of a puddingface to bother ;)). So Dorian got three genie kids (triplets) with a human female. Éowyn, Silas and Raven are genies too.

Oh very cool! Lol at pudding face :D I didn't know the others were genies, I think the skintone threw me off. I LOVED that automatic clean house function genies have and ohmigosh Unicorns?! I have to ask, did you cheat to get them?

@dreamerz13 Gahhh that cuteness and the pose from that last pic is so romantic. <3
  • Options
    Xoxk9 wrote: »
    JoAnne65 wrote: »

Oh very cool! Lol at pudding face :D I didn't know the others were genies, I think the skintone threw me off. I LOVED that automatic clean house function genies have and ohmigosh Unicorns?! I have to ask, did you cheat to get them?

@dreamerz13 Gahhh that cuteness and the pose from that last pic is so romantic. <3
    No, the triplets inherited their mother's skintone, so they looked like normal sims (as long as they didn't run ;)) Cleaning the house, cleaning sims, pulling perfect meals out of the air, give you the ability to control other sims for four sim hours; yeah, I love them :#
    And no, I didn't cheat :blush: Picture proof:

Frances_215b.jpg

Frances_253.jpg

5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    edited February 2016
    N2wGppQ.jpg
    One of the daughters from the previous sims:
    9948285_orig.jpg

I must have more.
    Found it:
    30kvgjo.jpg
    Whoa this is a long time ago. Somewhere in february 2014...Almost 2 years ago.
    The graphics are better now.
  • Options
    KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    Leonardo and Allison's Wedding Day
    1zz3t6t.jpg
    34sf23c.jpg
    osz51w.jpg
    2yxlr1i.jpg
  • Options
    ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,359 Member

Thornton and Morgana Wolff on their wedding day. :D

Screenshot-127_zpskkh7fh7l.jpg
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    The Grey Witches : Wedding part one

A wedding is not just about two people in love saying Yes. Even if it's a certain advantage if both parts do.
    thegreywitches-part02-24-01.jpg?w=1000&h=600

You have to write invitations...
    thegreywitches-part02-24-02.jpg

Find the perfect dress - both for the bride and the bridesmaids...
    thegreywitches-part02-24-07.jpg?w=1000&h=564

Sometimes it's necessary to make some minor changes...
    thegreywitches-part02-24-12b.jpg?w=1000&h=564

Then there's the cake... Let someone you trust make it for you, and take the best man and maid of honor tasting...
    thegreywitches-part02-24-14.jpg?w=1000&h=600

Keep your cool when it comes to the price...
    thegreywitches-part02-24-16.jpg?w=1000&h=600

All checked? Well let's relax until the big day...
    thegreywitches-part02-24-50.jpg?w=1000&h=564

I totally forgot about the Bachelor party! Don't let it get out of hand...
    thegreywitches-part02-26-32.jpg?w=1000&h=622

You're having the reception at home? Good. Let's hope it won't rain...
    thegreywitches-part02-25-22.jpg?w=1000&h=622

Let's install the reception area, keeping to a theme...
    thegreywitches-part02-26-13.jpg?w=1000&h=565

... while the bride gets dressed. Something borrowed, something blue. No need for something old- the bride herself fullfills that part...
    thegreywitches-part02-25-02.jpg?w=1000&h=565
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    The Grey Witches : Wedding part two

And here comes the bride! And the groom.
    thegreywitches-part02-25-35.jpg?w=1000&h=565

Live music is a classy touch...
    thegreywitches-part02-25-42.jpg?w=1000&h=565

Cross your fingers they say "I will" or "I do" or whatever...and be sure to have some tissues ready.
    thegreywitches-part02-25-45.jpg?w=1000&h=565
    thegreywitches-part02-25-47.jpg?w=1000&h=565

And while the guests make their way to the reception...
    thegreywitches-part02-26-13a.jpg?w=1000&h=622

... the newlyweds are taking pictures for their wedding album...
    thegreywitches-part02-26-06.jpg?w=1000&h=622

The seatingplan can be plum. Just make sure to seat the newlyweds so everyone can admire them.
    thegreywitches-part02-26-19.jpg?w=1000&h=622

One of the highlights - the cake! Don't forget to get a nice photo of the newlyweds cutting it.
    thegreywitches-part02-26-23.jpg?w=1000&h=622

The newly weds open the ball... still to live music.
    thegreywitches-part02-26-17a.jpg?w=1000&h=622

Time to party! But hey, you're married, OK, but keep your hands off each other - the wedding suite is reserved for "that"!
    thegreywitches-part02-26-37.jpg?w=1000&h=622

You'll find the whole story on the Grey Witches' Blog, PartII - Chapters 24, 25 and 26!
    Post edited by jillbg on
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    Great pictures, @jillbg! That was very creative to use that tree sculpture in your garden with wedding flower decos on it. I don't think I've ever used that sculpture! I might have to steal that idea one of these days.

Those of you who take the time to pose everyone have a lot more patience than me. Although that idea of having the bride jump into the groom's arms to look like he carried her over the threshold was inspired! Loved that, @IreneSwift. For the most part I just play the game as it is, and try to get some photos here and there that look nice. :D

It just so happens that I threw a wedding in my game last evening. He's the fire chief in town and she is a self-employed gardener and cook extraordinaire. Here's the happy couple, they are at the venue and he's asking her to the arch.

27196536925_c774948eff_c.jpg

And here are some shots of the wedding ceremony.

26590327534_02c3fa756a_c.jpg

27163026956_f5f899a6cb_c.jpg

26590335454_df76ea221c_c.jpg

And cutting the cake. It was a great party. And just in time too, since the bride discovered she was expecting that very morning. :)

26591571443_eb68e21be1_c.jpg
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    @HappySimmer3 Thanks! :) I loved to set up Missy's wedding, it was bound to become a catastrophe, but everything turned out all right...
    Love your wedding set-up, the bride's dress looks fabulous, short and classy! :D
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    My characters can't beat your characters, that's for sure @jillbg! :D

Thanks for your comments on her dress. It's called Violet from the Rebel Just Because set with a lace pattern applied. Since she was already pregnant my choices were limited to the maternity enabled formal wear CC that I have installed. ;)
    The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    @jillbg I love how you thought of all those things surrounding weddings and manage to visualize it so perfectly with the game! I also love your characters.
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,288 Member
    Here is a few pictures of a wedding that I quickly put together due to a wedding contest in one of the Sims groups that I belong to on Facebook. It's just the wedding and not the reception afterwards... :)

The wedding took place in my Sims backyard... :)
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

• Options
    @HappySimmer3 and @JoAnne65 Thanks for your nice comment! :) I guess characters grow on you a bit and I've been writing about the Grey Witches for such a long time (almost 2 years), they almost feel like family. ;) I'll post the pictures from Shasta's wedding too, when I get the time, as it's not a usual wedding either...

I didn't recognize the dress! I guess it's the beautiful lace pattern...
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Havilah Ash married Gaal Roth in my Thru-The-Ages challenge. They're in the biblical era right now, so it was just a simple wedding at home with the family.

Havilah_and_Gaal_Wedding_1.png

Her sisters (left to right) are Esther, Eve, and Selah. Her brother, Ezekiel. Her mother, Acca, and her father Iza.

Iza is brooding and a little stand-offish from the family, but that is just his character.
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    R3B3CKVHR3B3CKVH Posts: 473 Member
    Yall have some amazing Wedding photos. This is the only one I have saved:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Split Reflections: A Sim Story by R3B3CKVH
    www.splitreflections.wordpress.com
    Be Sure to Subscribe
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -- Ralph Waldo Emerson
    tumblr_lz7l7oGCyn1qevqqyo1_500.gif

• Options
    @ChelleJo Great to see a biblical wedding! :)

@R3B3CKVH Very nice summersetting with all the flowers! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    here are the pictures of a Wiccan Wedding. Sorry about the quality of the pictures, this was before I learned about lights and poses...

The 24th of June, Summer solstice somewhere in France…
    thegreywitches-71.jpg?w=1000&h=600

As the shadows deepen and get longer, the birds stop singing. The only sound is the rustling of the leaves as a sudden midsummer wind breezes through the trees. There’s a sense of foreboding in the ancient setting of the menhirs…

As on clue the Warlock makes his entrance, barefoot and masked, with a crown of holy alder leaves on his head…
    thegreywitches-7-011.jpg?w=1000&h=600

The setting midsummer sun colors the sky pink and makes an ethereal silhouette glow in the shadows of the huge stones.
    thegreywitches-7-021.jpg?w=1000&h=600

The Bride seems small and vulnerable flanked by the giant menhirs, but at the same time pagan power emanates from her. She’s waiting… A maiden chosen for the sacrifice.

She’s still too far away for the Warlock to see her face, yet he knows she isn’t smiling.
    thegreywitches-7-031.jpg?w=1000&h=600

On clue, they draw their wands and the sizzling sound of magic replaces the silence…
    thegreywitches-7-041.jpg?w=1000&h=600

Shasta draws a perfect circle in the air, pulling the Warlock towards her…
    thegreywitches-7-051.jpg?w=1000&h=600

As the Warlock gets closer, the circle diminishes in size until finally it holds in Shasta’s hand, glimmering and vibrant. A ring, the magic symbol of their union.
    thegreywitches-7-071.jpg?w=1000&h=600

Together they chant the sacred incantation.
    thegreywitches-7-082.jpg?w=1000&h=600

‘Our alliance is Spirit, as strong as the four elements, nothing shall break it…’

The Warlock holds out his hand, palm up. ‘… strong and fertile as the Earth…’
    Shasta’s hand trembles a little as she puts her hand over his, and whispers '… light as the Air, the breath of life, which carries our troubles away…’

Leonardo’s voice is even. ‘… dangerous as the Fire, which both creates and destroys…’

Shasta hesitates. ‘… receptive and creative as the Water, which heals and purifies…’

They gaze at each other through their masks, and Shasta shivers when the Warlock pulls her into his arms…
    thegreywitches-7-092.jpg?w=1000&h=600

… and as their lips touch, the masks vanish...
    thegreywitches-7-102.jpg?w=1000&h=600
    Our alliance is spirit… creative, fertile and… lethal…

(The last picture isn't fit for this forum, as they are "nekkid" under the full moon.)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    That's really special!
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Options
    @JoAnne65 Thanks! I think I will do a "real" wedding one of these days, without catastrophes...
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    I have more divorce photos and most of my weddings are in the kitchen or bathroom. :( But I love everybody elses pics. <3

@Jillbg I love that spot in France it is so pretty and love how they put it on a small hill.But no hot female sims in masquerade masks ever pop out when I go there.I only get butterflies :# NOT FAIR I WANT A REFUND
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif