Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wedding Photos! Come in and Share yours.

xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
edited September 2017 in The Sims 3 General Discussion
Do you always have weddings for the sims you play - or just for your favorite ones?

I feel guilty when I do private ceremony so usually I have to do something special.

Share pictures of your favorite/awkward/funny/beautiful weddings!

Torrance and Kali do a quiet outdoor wedding at the fishing pond.

heqPXgP.png

cnMVXfu.png

nrOqXUX.png

mHsfkWw.png

She even spotted a Unicorn at the end of the night

yEmSX2O.png

Post edited by xoJessi on

Comments

• AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Beautiful! My sim is still working on her college degree. After she graduates, I'll make her and her bf get married. :)
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited August 2014
    Nice wedding! The unicorn at the end is cute, what a special treat on a special day.

I just had a wedding earlier in the week, for my sims Lexie and Levi, I don't usually make them a big deal unless it's for stories, because it's just a lot of work and I'm not patient enough, lol. But this couple is special to me, because they came from a story I cancelled and I feel bad that I didn't stick it out to give them the special day I had planned (I get way too attached to these silly pixel people, lol). They got married at the arboretum and gardens at night in a private but beautiful ceremony.

(my editing didn't go over so well on a few, but I still like them)
    [img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/-z2a_LDqtuDw/U_qoQAQK9_I/AAAAAAAABM4/fJiu28FAvaI/w821-h463-no/Screenshot-2622-MOTION.gif[/img]
    Screenshot-2657.jpg
    Screenshot-2704.jpg
    [img]https://🐸🐸🐸🐸.googleusercontent.com/hoTS0y9xwDuPBtUJjfaWp6Mi9Rn5tnW72Aq38O2jgLE=w864-h488-no[/img]
    Just a small selection of their wedding pics, lol.

Edit: G+ just did an autoawesome on some of the photos to cycle through them, just updating to that 'cause it's cooler and uses less space.
    Post edited by dreamerz13 on
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    edited September 2017
    AngelEb95 wrote: »
    Beautiful! My sim is still working on her college degree. After she graduates, I'll make her and her bf get married. :)

@AngelEb95 : Awesome. I hope to see pictures!
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Nice wedding! The unicorn at the end is cute, what a special treat on a special day.
    I just had a wedding earlier in the week, for my sims Lexie and Levi

@dreamerz13 : Thanks and wow! I'm loving the gif and your wedding. It looks really romantic.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When kali's parents got married that was a different story. They did the outdoor thing too but it was way to cold.

QLAz6eo.jpg

So right after the vows, the poor groom, toppled over from freezing.

3Lp3Jzm.jpg

Face palm!

zFSfmvE.jpg

After she defrosted him. . . they warmed up inside a bit more. ;)

s0eA7JB.jpg

KfdLDO2.jpg

Never have an outdoor wedding in winter!
    @XOXK9
    Yepp. She's halfway through her final week. I'm a bit excited now because I've downloaded the pose player thing and can't wait to try it out!

I really love the red haired one's dress. Lol, did the groom get hypothermia or something? I really need to buy Seasons next haha
    @AngelEb95 : Sweeeet. I'm too chicken to try the pose player but I love seeing the pics and yup he nearly froze to death. xD Thanks!
    @Xoxk9 Hehe, the pose player isn't too bad. It's pretty easy to use so far.
    By the way, do you know any good websites for tuxedos? The ones I have are hideous and I'm having a hard time trying to find one that I like. :(
    I don't sorry. :( Most of my clothing comes from the store.
  • justdancerebeccajustdancerebecca Posts: 1,334 Member
    Xoxk9 wrote: »
    AngelEb95 wrote: »

@AngelEb95 : Awesome. I hope to see pictures!
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    I just had a wedding earlier in the week, for my sims Lexie and Levi

@dreamerz13 : Thanks and wow! I'm loving the gif and your wedding. It looks really romantic.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When kali's parents got married that was a different story. They did the outdoor thing too but it was way to cold.

weddingagain2_zpsd70d6da4.png

So right after the vows, the poor groom, toppled over from freezing.

weddingagain0_zpse18e6428.png

Face palm!

ekk2_zps58bf5898.png

After she defrosted him. . . they warmed up inside a bit more. ;)

weddingagain1_zps707fc522.png

Never have an outdoor wedding in winter!

I actually LOVE that bed. D:
    wr7jm5.png&quot

• IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    edited August 2014
    My sim, Alex, married an Egyptian man, Farid Kamel, in Egypt

13exchangingvowsamprings.jpg

18cuttingthecake.jpg

My sim, Kelsey, married Pierce Shawkti in a private, outdoor wedding, in winter, at his favorite place in Hidden Springs.

10exhangingvows.jpg

As soon as they finished saying their vows and exchanging rings, this rainbow appeared.

12rainbow.jpg

I imported Romeo Rake and aged him down to marry my second generation sim, Rose Irwin. They had the largest, most elaborate wedding I have ever had for any of my sims, at Stoney Falls in Sunset Valley. Including the two of them, there were 21 present. Everyone who was invited attended, and there were no crashers. This was the only wedding I've ever had where there was no leftover cake.

10married.jpg

13kissthebride.jpg

Elderly VJ Alvi blubbered like a baby at the wedding. To the right is Rose's youngest brother, Oleander.

15vjcrying.jpg

Rose's youngest sister Daisy, along with their parents, Nathan and Danielle Irwin come to the table for some cake. Danielle is a retired sports legend. Daisy, who inherited her mother's muscular physique, is in law enforcement, planning to enter the special agent branch.

18daisy.jpg

The middle sister, Lily, dances with her fiance, Willis.

4dancingwithwillis.jpg

Since I included pictures of the other family members, here are both of Rose's brothers, fishing while they wait for the wedding to begin.

6fishingatwedding.jpg

I got this picture to make it look like he carried her over the threshold, as used to be done way back when my husband and I were married, 35 years ago. I don't know if it's still done today, but I thought it would be a nice addition to their very romantic courtship and wedding.

27carryinginthebride.jpg
  • CayziCayzi Posts: 402 Member
    Nice pictures everyone!
    I just got my sim in her wedding dress~
    3432fb7370.jpg

LE45tmE.png
  • Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Mine is on my profile picture here. I am still in love with that picture! <3
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
    edited August 2014
    Finally, after so much work. I had to reload my game like 20 times for the package files.The only pic from their actual wedding. I completely forget about the built in camera for Sims 3 so yeahh. Btw, it's the same sim from my avatar.
    Capture-3.png
    It literally took me all sims night to figure out how to use the pose player.
    Screenshot-6.jpg
    Their daughter, Rae, is kind of dopey looking. I'm hoping that she grows into her looks.
    Screenshot-3.jpg
    Blahblah.jpg
    Screenshot-5.jpg

I have more but I don't really like how they came out. At least I'll have a better idea of what to do when their daughter gets married in the future. :)
    @justdancerebecca : It's this one :)

@CarlyfinnP : She looks great!

@IreneSwift : Awesome weddings. I really like the one in egypt & the one of her being carried into the house.

@AngelEb95 : That's one beautiful family. The picture of them kissing, while he holds her hand is lovely. <3
  • wishinstonezwishinstonez Posts: 448 Member
    Awww these are adorable! I've never been much of a picture taker but this is really inspiring :)
  • lucymj2000lucymj2000 Posts: 400 Member
    I want to leave pictures but im not sure how..... (but one is my profile picture)
  • slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    Ok, so I FINALLY have some photos to share.

My sims' wedding was terribly awkward and funny. I wanted it to be beautiful and graceful, but oh well, I ended up getting quite a few laughs out of it.

0b3b9118-4a5d-46cd-8f37-294c6a8fe7be.jpg

Holly Alto getting ready to marry her college boyfriend and fiance, Jerry Wheeler....in the pouring rain.

9e40ba4a-6e6f-4a59-9a11-ac7e6afb2c84.jpg

You may now kiss the soggy bride!

d4106eb5-f343-42f2-a2d3-dd19b81a2908.jpg

Everyone making their way over with their umbrellas to watch the cutting of the cake.

842faad8-a6bd-417b-9f68-ccc198d2c0a7.jpg

This one would be cute if everyone were actually wearing formal wear and Cornelia Goth wasn't having a spaz attack in the background.

1cc2d6a1-adcd-47ee-8093-31332337bbbe.jpg

"Let's eat our cake, honey!" "Okay, we'll sit over here at the pool bar, in the torrential downpour! How romantic!"

a437c428-3812-43c3-a250-a1057c0b5fa5.jpg

Claire Ursine, Vita Alto, Gunther Goth and Cornelia Goth eat their cake in the dining hall, with some creepy-psychedelic-hipster music playing in the background.

bc1ea24c-728b-4283-a0db-cbc9c09aaad0.jpg

And finally, at the end of the night after everyone had gone home and gone to bed, Emma Hatch is still in the Alto's backyard, throwing rice like there is no tomorrow. I eventually had to reset her to get her out of there....

Post more photos guys!
  • Donatella04Donatella04 Posts: 26 Member
    I will get my sims married tomorrow, their names are Louis and Oceane :smile: I'll post a photo then.
    edited September 2017
    @slynnski : Haha! A rained out wedding, at least the simmies look like they were having fun regardless. xD

@lucymj2000 Neat :) You need a image hoster like www.photobucket.com upload your pictures and then past the code with the brackets.

Another Weddding! Indoor this time.

Pfxu8DZ.png

sUyvJ5N.png

U51M63j.png

E8AySX2.png

• CalvinBruce_ukCalvinBruce_uk Posts: 576 Member
    edited August 2014
    The only one I have of that day! I don't take enough pictures! :\Screenshot-21-1.jpg

Found Another!
    Screenshot-24-1.jpg

Ok I was looking in the wrong folder! Apparently I have a few more!
    Screenshot-18.jpg
    Screenshot-19.jpg

And if I remember right, something happened that I missed which made her refuse to marry him initially, Thankfully I managed to talk her round!
    Screenshot-17.jpg
  • slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    @Xoxk9: Yeah, they did have fun! Almost every sim said they had a blast, and the groom (who threw the wedding party) got the great party moodlet afterwards. So hey, whatever works!

@CalvinBruce_uk: Awww, a preggers wedding. How cute! Great photos. :)
    edited August 2014
    @CalvinBruce_uk : Lol! I'm glad you talked her into it. Sweet wedding pics.
  • CalvinBruce_ukCalvinBruce_uk Posts: 576 Member
    Thanks guys :)

One of these was the end result! I can't remember I lost the save! :'(
    Screenshot-1.jpg
    Screenshot-50.jpg
  • frostpotfrostpot Posts: 208 Member
    Shoutout to CalvinBruce_UK!
    This is the marriage of Mobious and Fauna Jallent. A futre wedding.
    EFF9uW.jpg
    HHuvQL.jpg
    7Z8qiW.jpg
  • IvinoraIvinora Posts: 1,165 Member
    All these pictures are gorgious <3
    I never got a hang of making a good looking screenshot in this game XD