Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Delay It`Till 2015!

Comments

• Options
    UtaDagdaUtaDagda Posts: 1,556 Member
    edited August 2014
    LauriApp wrote:
    Not everybody wants delay - including me...especially till 2015... :lol: what a joke

You do realize 2015 is only a few months after the game is to be released. It's not that long off. :)
    samuliini wrote:
    This thread must be locked.

Why? There is nothing wrong with wanting a delay. Just because you might not. There are many simmers that do.

I DO NOT WANT TO and WILL NOT wait until 2015. Nope. The game is fine. I need my Luchadore....I am having a bad time. This game helps me get through **** and I'm not gong to be sitting here waiting because some "I want Sims MY WAY ONLY" people are pitching a fit over stuff....I should not have to wait for "improvements" because a minority thinks the game isn't good as is.
    Love The Sims? SIMMERSE YOURSELF. Join our community.
    I gave up singing. Sorry.
    Here have my luchADORE to cheer you up.
    luchad.pngluucha.gif
  • Options
    Coffefreak4LifeCoffefreak4Life Posts: 8,082 Member
    edited August 2014
    UtaDagda wrote:
    LauriApp wrote:
    Not everybody wants delay - including me...especially till 2015... :lol: what a joke

You do realize 2015 is only a few months after the game is to be released. It's not that long off. :)
    samuliini wrote:

Why? There is nothing wrong with wanting a delay. Just because you might not. There are many simmers that do.

I DO NOT WANT TO and WILL NOT wait until 2015. Nope. The game is fine. I need my Luchadore....I am having a bad time. This game helps me get through **** and I'm not gong to be sitting here waiting because some "I want Sims MY WAY ONLY" people are pitching a fit over stuff....I should not have to wait for "improvements" because a minority thinks the game isn't good as is.

You dont know if it is or isnt the majority so dont pretend you do . Not that it matters either way since its not going to be delayed at this point anyway
  • Options
    Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    edited August 2014
    UtaDagda wrote:
    LauriApp wrote:

samuliini wrote:

Well, if EA decides to delay it it's not like you would have a choice about waiting or not. Even though the game is unfinished I doubt it will be delayed though. Also, just saying, I'm sure there is a CC mask you could get for ts3 to make your sim... I mean... I don't... that's not really a game feature.
  • Options
    pguidapguida Posts: 7,481 Member
    edited August 2014
    UtaDagda wrote:
    LauriApp wrote:

samuliini wrote:

I DO NOT WANT TO and WILL NOT wait until 2015.

Of course you will. You defend all EA's actions and decisions.

If a delay is announced, you'll open a thread thanking EA and finding some reasoning.
  • Options
    halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    edited August 2014
    A BIG NO for the delay

This game is not a sims game... They just need to release it in some other names instead of Sims 4

I suggest them to release it as

The Weird Sims

Yes just like when Simcity Societies was released.

I would say release this game, give those who are happy with it tons and tons of DLC. Milk on them, get their money, empty their wallets. and at the same time develop THE REAL Sims 4 game from scratch

Delaying this will not be a solution. This game lacks all the basics of a sim game
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    pguida wrote:
    UtaDagda wrote:
    LauriApp wrote:

samuliini wrote:

I DO NOT WANT TO and WILL NOT wait until 2015.

Of course you will. You defend all EA's actions and decisions.

If a delay is announced, you'll open a thread thanking EA and finding some reasoning.

I don't care anything about EA other than they have this game at their fingertips waiting to release it or not....I'd NEVER be happy with a delay with this. :? Ever unless it was to fix a very SERIOUS gamebreaking bug. But you're right in that I'd have to wait....How else will I get my hands on it if it delays....Where else would I find my Luchadore at....I'd have no choice but no way in Hades would I be happy or going down without complaint.
    luchad.pngluucha.gif
  • Options
    kama674kama674 Posts: 1,618 Member
    edited August 2014
    Agreed with the OP! EA, do yourselves a favour and delay the game to improve it. I don't think anyone would mind at the moment since the current product you are trying to sell us is worth nothing!
  • Options
    kirby356kirby356 Posts: 4,607 Member
    edited August 2014
    I agree patches and eps. I'm tired of waiting for this game. It's bad enough Batman Arkham Knight got delayed till sometimes in 2015. I couldn't take another delay.
    That's a little selfish CLP.

Wouldn't you want the game delayed so that they have time to add toddlers, pools, cars, bikes, etc? I don't understand why you would would want to pay extra for that stuff? :?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited August 2014
    kama674 wrote:
    Agreed with the OP! EA, do yourselves a favour and delay the game to improve it. I don't think anyone would mind at the moment since the current product you are trying to sell us is worth nothing!

I would mind.

Please don't delay this game EA. I'm ready to play it.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    kama674 wrote:

I would mind.

Please don't delay this game EA. I'm ready to play it.

And I would mind! I would BUY EXTRA COPY of someone's cancel if you do NOT delay this game.
    luchad.pngluucha.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    kirby356 wrote:
    I agree patches and eps. I'm tired of waiting for this game. It's bad enough Batman Arkham Knight got delayed till sometimes in 2015. I couldn't take another delay.

Wouldn't you want the game delayed so that they have time to add toddlers, pools, cars, bikes, etc? I don't understand why you would would want to pay extra for that stuff? :?

No because that stuff can be added later. Ts3 was delayed and nothing was added.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    kirby356 wrote:

No but cause that stuff can be added later. Ts3 was delayed and nothing was added.
    But if the game was delayed, and EA were to add those things in, wouldn't you then want a delay?

A delay could mean getting all of those features back. Depending how long the delay is, of course.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    kirby356 wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:

No but cause that stuff can be added later. Ts3 was delayed and nothing was added.
    But if the game was delayed, and EA were to add those things in, wouldn't you then want a delay?

A delay could mean getting all of those features back. Depending how long the delay is, of course.

Those features are very suited for EXP packs. Especially if they make them better than before. What we have in the base is well worth the price and the stuff you list is NOT worth a base game delay. IMO
    luchad.pngluucha.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    A lot of us don't want a delay. I'm ready to spend my money now on this game.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    UtaDagda wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:

Those features are very suited for EXP packs. Especially if they make them better than before. What we have in the base is well worth the price and the stuff you list is NOT worth a base game delay. IMO

Would you honestly buy an expansion you may not want otherwise just to get toddlers or pools?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    UtaDagda wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:

This.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    UtaDagda wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:

Would you honestly buy an expansion you may not want otherwise just to get toddlers or pools?

I buy all of the EXP packs. I tend to like all the features they add. Plus I think they'd make the EXP packs to suit these features coming in such as a Seasons like pack for pools and swimming and Generations for toddlers and preteens.
    luchad.pngluucha.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    bar 8 EPs i see
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Ok I'm going to post this again because I think some of you missed it.

SimGuruHydra

Hey Simmers –

The Sims 4 launch is REALLY close, like September 2 close– and we are pleased to confirm that we are upgrading the forums in preparation.

With the upgrade comes some downtime. We want to minimize the downtime as much as possible but we do ask that you have patience as we get this moving.
  • Options
    GreenCatsGreenCats Posts: 9,318 Member
    edited August 2014
    I understand the rationale for wanting a delay, but IMO the core game setup is so flawed that it would need to be totally gutted and started over to be what is should be. A year isn't enough to do that. That's basically what they had before, and this mess is the result.

I say get the whole thing over as quickly as possible and bring on TS5.
    You can still find me on my old My page (http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/GreenCats), and see more of my game-play pictures and CC-free uploads at gcsims.com
  • Options
    jacqui72jacqui72 Posts: 101 New Member
    edited August 2014
    no delay some of us are happy with it so why should we wait because most of you are not happy . they can always add on the other stuff
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    UtaDagda wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:

So you would rather PAY for these key features, rather then get them for free?

I just don't understand.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    GreenCats wrote:
    I understand the rationale for wanting a delay, but IMO the core game setup is so flawed that it would need to be totally gutted and started over to be what is should be. A year isn't enough to do that. That's basically what they had before, and this mess is the result.

I say get the whole thing over as quickly as possible and bring on TS5.
    I have to agree.

I'm ready for TS5! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    kirby356 wrote:
    UtaDagda wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:

I just don't understand.

The key word is key and I do not think these are KEY for a base game.
    luchad.pngluucha.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    UtaDagda wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:
    UtaDagda wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:
    kirby356 wrote:

I just don't understand.

The key word is key and I do not think these are KEY for a base game.
    I get that.

But you would still rather PAY for these features (toddlers, pools, cars, bikes, dishwashers, better babies), rather than get them for free?