Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The 100 Baby Challenge Parenting Corner

Comments

• Options
    neutralsideneutralside Posts: 34 Member
    I'm up to fairy baby number 2 so far, but despite being a member for five years it wont let me post screenshots.

They have two boys - Aenlor and Jaer.
  • Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    @neutralside it all has to do with your forum ranking :) as a new member to these forums you can't post a picture yet. Trying talking a on a few more forums then try again
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options
    Ashley382Ashley382 Posts: 373 Member
    @Makayla - Oh no! What's your game doing? I'm no expert but I've had my fair share of issues with the game...they can be very frustrating. I continuously have bugged IF dolls that cause my babies/toddlers to reset outside the house...and usually at the worst of times.

@jmpintx - Good looking kids! Love the twins' hair!
  • Options
    Does anyone know why I'm not able to upload sims to the exchange?? ;-; I keep getting the 'Export Failed' message
  • Options
    jmpintxjmpintx Posts: 548 Member
    edited September 2014
    @princess2109
    When you closed it did you log off first?
    On the Sims 3 site here, log off... close the browser, then log back in.
    Then in the game launcher log off... close the launcher and log back in.
    Or try playing the Sims on a different user on your computer
    that worked for me before.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    2laemus.jpg
    the younger Quads aged up! :D
    Standing up Ryan- Ashley
    sitting- William-Tasia
  • Options
    how did your have quads I know you can have triplets but how did you do quads. This is my next baby mama Number 5 Ursula Sharp. She is a pre-made Sim from Twinbrook. Still looking for baby mama who want to join the spot on my 100 baby challenge.
    flboeb.jpg
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    the Nraas Woohooer mod ^-^
    I've turned it off now though because the back to back quads were quite a hassle on London ^^;
  • Options
    Makayla_MakaPakaMakayla_MakaPaka Posts: 771 Member
    @Ashley382 - it will slow and lag, and then eventually crash (the game as well as the computer) it's so frustrating, I hate it. Especially because I love Hadley's family, and want nothing more than to play them!!
    Hmmm.... with your doll problem, try taking the dolls out of the kids inventories. Maybe then they won't bug up the kids? I don't know if it'll work, it's just a suggestion

@princess2019 - the quads are adorable, especially Tasia

@jmpintx - Ursula is very pretty, I love her hair! I guess, if you'd like, you could use Hadley... what do you want her for?
  • Options
    @Makayla - Have you checked into your graphics card settings? My computer has 2 different graphics cards and the one it was using by default made my game lag and crash so I had to switch it and tweak a few settings...helped a ton. Also, do you have any mods? I'd highly recommend Nraas ErrorTrap and Overwatch. They are amazing. My game runs SO much better with them.
    As for my dolls...I usually just end up deleting them lol
  • Options
    @Makayla_makapaka I would be using her to be a baby mama in the game.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    Here is Graham Carter the day of his birthday. The day after thanksgiving
    mszg0.jpg
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    @Ashley382 - No.... :# I'm embarrassed to have to ask but... how do you do that? And what settings do you recommended tweaking? I don't have any mods, I used to have MasterController and Portait Panel, but they lagged my game. Maybe I'll download ErrorTrap and OverWatch...
    My next suggestion would have been to delete the dolls, yeah haha getting rid of the bugged items usually works :p

@jmpintx - oh, okay! Do you want to use her? I love Graham's eyes, the blue goes perfect with the blond hair
  • Options
    @Makayla - What kind of graphics card do you have?
  • Options
    @Ashley382 - that is a very good question.. how do you find that out??
  • Options
    @Makayla_makapaka yes of course I want to be abled to use Hadley in my story. Were can I download her at.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    @jmpintx - I'll have to upload her first, I'm afraid. I'll put a link here when she's uploaded
  • Options
    @Makayla - Open Control Panel. Then under Hardware and Sound find Device Manager. Open Device Manager and look under Display Adapters.

On a different note I'm slowly getting close to being able to finally post another update. Having 11 sims in the house is plenty for me so I'm waiting for some birthdays but I can't wait to get some more kiddos in the house! I actually love the toddler age :)
  • Options
    @Ashley382 - I'm sorry for being so un-tech-savvy, I'm not really good with tech stuff :( but thanks to your help, I found it! - I think? Following your directions, I have an 'Interl(R) HD Graphics'. Does that sound right?

I know, full households are hard haha I used to have the full 24 sims (only 10 of them were children or younger, though) and the most kids I've had at once is 12, so I feel ya! Toddlers are my favourite too, because they're so adorable and little :D
  • Options
    @Makayla - That does sound right for your graphics card. No worries on the tech-savvy. I'm not very tech-savvy either but sims has forced me to learn a few things lol. I'm not sure on Intel settings :\ I'm guessing you could maybe find some helpful info via Google maybe? Or the tech forums here can also be very helpful in solving problems. And I'd still suggest Overwatch and ErrorTrap. Sorry I wasn't very helpful in the end :(

Wow 24! I haven't had that many before. I like to micromanage everyone in the household though..I have a hard time leaving them alone on free will. So as it is now I'm constantly pausing my game to keep track of everyone and their needs. And just to top it off the toddlers are all on horrible schedules so they're awake when everyone else is about to pass out from exhaustion haha
  • Options
    Here are the Twins Ellie and Ned on their Teen Birthday, But lets not forget to give a big hand to the big sister and brother as they are very welcoming to the newest member of the family Preston Shay Sharp/Carter <---His pic will be coming soon.
    30kfvr7.jpg
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    @Ashley382 - I'll try it out :) no, you were helpful, I'll try the mods and search the forums, thanks
    Yeah, the terrible toddler stage haha their cuteness makes up for it though!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Got an update up at mysimsramblings.blogspot.com :)
  • Options
    Ooh yay, I'll check it out :D
  • Options
    Ahhh I wish I could play with my challenge household more on the weekdays D: and still I can't seem to get London to upload to the exchange...