Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The 100 Baby Challenge Parenting Corner

Comments

• Makayla_MakaPakaMakayla_MakaPaka Posts: 771 Member
    @Ashley - I've tried all that before, too. I might get my laptop wiped before I re-install. It's my best bet. I'll let you know when my game starts working again.

@Annie_H - Don't lurk! We're interested in your simming, even if you're not doing a BC. Are you? If so, how far in are you? Can you show us pics of your kids?
  • Ashley382Ashley382 Posts: 373 Member
    @Annie - Hi! I lurk quite often as well. Like Makayla said though feel free to share! :)

@Makayla - Good luck! I do hope you get it working again! Do you have a cooling fan for you laptop? Sims 3 is great at over heating laptops...and that can cause problems as well. You might wanna look into a cooling/fan pad.
  • princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    @Everyone So, who would be interested in maybe seeing me do a legacy?? c:
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
    @princess2109 - Definitely! I love seeing what everyone else does with their games :)
  • SimsDaydreamerxSimsDaydreamerx Posts: 99 Member
    Hey I'm back! Did you miss me :p

@princess2109 I would like to see you do a legacy to! :D
    banner2.png
    @SimsDaydreamerx - Welcome back! :smiley:
    @ everyone So, in legacy news
    2wbu59w.jpg
    2uhss3a.jpg
    Here's my foundress :D
    @princess2109 - She's gorgeous! What's her name? Are you going to have a blog for your legacy?

Also, @Everyone - Does anyone have their sims 3 wishlist updated? I have some leftover simpoints and would love to do some gifting :smiley:
    @Ashley382 Thank you!, Vernie True, Yes, I do!
    @princess2109 - Love her name!
    @Ashley382 - I'll have a look at cooling pads, maybe that will help. And I do have a wishlist, but you don't have to gift

@princess2109 - She's very... purple! She will be an interesting legacy founder
    @Makayla_MakaPaka Very purple indeed ;D
    @Makayla, @princess - I gifted both of you :)
  • stargirl18stargirl18 Posts: 1,538 Member
    I have an Update for my 100 Bc
    edited November 2014
    @princess2109 - purple is my favourite colour

@Ashley382 - oh, thank you! I'll have to go see what I got!

@stargirl18 - yay! I'll check it out
    @Ashley382 - Oh wow! Thank you so much! I wasn't expecting 4 presents, you didn't have to spend so many simpoints
    @Makayla - You're welcome! I own the whole store so..it's no big deal. Not sure what else I'd do with the leftover points so...I'm glad to gift some things :smiley:

@stargirl18 - Nice update, can't wait to see what the newest additions look like!
    edited November 2014
    @Ashley382 - the whole store? Wow! How did you manage that? Your game must be epic if you have all the store stuff
    @Makayla - It's taken me quite awhile to collect it all but I do believe I have everything...with the exception of some random "special" or "limited time" things that were out and gone before I really started getting stuff from the store. I watched for sales A LOT and things to accomplish it. Haha I'm not sure my game is epic. It is quite...full though. I also have all the EPs and stuff packs in it and some custom content too lol. I consider myself pretty lucky that my game runs as well as it does :smile:
    @Everyone - We haven't really talked about our 100BC challenges a whole lot lately so thought I'd ask a few questions :)

What do you like most about doing a 100BC and what do you find the most challenging?

What's your play style like? Do you leave your kids on free will or try to keep control of everyone?

My answers:
    I love seeing how genetics pass down. Even though I don't have a mod in to help with genetics I still like seeing how different (or the same) each kid turns out. I also really love toddlers in the sims 3 so I like having a steady stream of them in the house.

The most challenging thing for me is keeping the number of sims in my house at a control-able level. I have Nraas mods so I can over stuff my houses. Therefore I just want to keep having my sim pop out babies lol. HOWEVER, this ties into the fact that I micromanage my sims. I try to play everyone and keep them happy and try to have them accomplish wishes and etc.
  • PandaPanda Posts: 76 Member
    edited November 2014
    Hello guys! I have recently started the Challenge again since I have pets installed, I couldn't resist to do the Pet 100 Challenge. But I delted it when my sims got triplets, too crowed :c . I currently have 2 kids and 2 young adults.
  • figmentzfigmentz Posts: 504 Member
    I recently just started a new 100 baby challenge. Something happened to my other one while moving a some sims out. You can read chapter 1 here: mysims3challengesfun.wordpress.com/2014/11/11/the-aming-100-baby-challenge-chapter-1/
    simssignature_zpstlsaiz9k.jpg
    @Panda - Sounds like you're off to a good start. Good luck!

@figmentz - Hopefully your new game is problem free!
  • SimsDaydreamerxSimsDaydreamerx Posts: 99 Member
    I'm going to be starting a new one as well. With all the CC in my game it keeps crashing so I'm starting fresh :)
    banner2.png
    Hi everyone~
    So I've been playing in my legacy a bit and Vernie is going to have an interesting theme to her legacy c;
    But i'm here for the 100 Baby Challenge!
    So I like the 100 Baby Challenge because you never know what kind of crazy gentics you can get! Because as someone who places in some of their own sims in the game to see how the genetics could play out it gets pretty crazy or cute c;
    The most difficult part is keeping them all in the green, because I can never make houses big enough for all these kids D: People are always getting in the way of food or toilets
    I play on low free will so that if I don't want them doing something their still taking care of themselves, I think the msot annoying part is your children being tired and asking every single teenager for a bedtime story