Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The 100 Baby Challenge Parenting Corner

Comments

• Options
    moveobjects7moveobjects7 Posts: 46 Member
    Hey all!

Finally got to update the next chapter, it's been awhile since I played. It's been fairly easy so far since she's only had one child but things are about to get a little hectic. You'll have to wait and see just how many or little children she has in chapter 4 though :)

http://onehundredsmithbabies.wordpress.com/
  • Options
    linesalinesa Posts: 426 Member
    edited September 2014
    @ moveobjects7, I've started to read it ^^
    And I must say that I like it ^^

The start is interesting too ^^

Your founder is pretty (and I like her hair color ;)) and Ophelia is really a cutie ^^
  • Options
    RawlaRawla Posts: 7,495 Member
    I'm doing this challenge with a couple. They have two daughters, third child is on the way. :)
  • Options
    princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    edited September 2014
    @moveobjects7
    Movin' on up! :D Baby #2 in full swing huh? I hope he/she/they get Kelly's hair color, it's amazing~

Also, I put a little update on riiigghtt here
    https://davis100challenge.wordpress.com/
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
  • Options
    SimsDaydreamerxSimsDaydreamerx Posts: 99 Member
    Baby 2 is here! And Abby is now a cute little toddler :smile:<3
    banner2.png
  • Options
    @linesa - Thank you! I wanted a natural hair colour but something that popped, found it in the bin of hair colours and thought it would be perfect LOL :)

@princess2109 - Yup, I'm excited to get the next chapter out and share the baby #2. I'm hoping they do! Since Ophelia didn't, I'll be interested to see how many children have her hair colour. I started following your blog, it's on my to read list, read the prologue already and can't wait to continue reading on.
  • Options
    Ashley382Ashley382 Posts: 373 Member
    Hi guys! Can I join in? I'm Ashley :) I love the 100 baby challenge. I've attempted it multiple times but have yet to actually finish. I currently have another one in progress (9 kids in) and I am working on setting up a little blog for it (it will probably be more picture spam than anything else). I haven't done a blog before but LOVE reading other people's blogs and stories so thought I'd maybe try my hand at sharing my own sims for once!
  • Options
    @ashley382 - I'm the same, I've started multiple challenges but have yet to continue them. That's awesome you're already 9 kids in! I've just the one and the second is about to be born in the next chapter. Once you get a blog set up I'd love to check it out and follow along! (:
  • Options
    Makayla_MakaPakaMakayla_MakaPaka Posts: 771 Member
    @Ashley - of course you can join! Feel free to spam us with pics and information about your kids! I'm 11 kids in (shhh, my blogs not up to that yet :D ) and I would love to read your blog!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    @moveobjects7 @Makayla_MakaPaka - Thanks for the welcomes! I have both of your blogs bookmarked (along with all the others mentioned here!) and am enjoying following your progress!

I think I finally have my blog to the point where I can share so here it is mysimsramblings.blogspot.com
  • Options
    SimsDaydreamerxSimsDaydreamerx Posts: 99 Member
    @Ashley382 I just read your blog and I love it! Sofia is beautiful and I love the kids. I don't know why but I love supernatural children they just look so cool and cute (especially the fairy's). :D
    banner2.png
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    @SimsDaydreamerx - Thank you! It's my first time ever attempting a blog. I'm not sure how I'll do posts from here on out...I don't think there will be much story to them...probably more commentary type stuff :\ I may be a little biased but Sofia is definitely one of my most favorite sims so far. I as well LOVE supernaturals! I haven't played around with them nearly enough. I tend to get distracted and am always starting new types of games to try (I currently have 5 different types started haha).

Edit: How do you get the @person'sname to be a link/blue? and quotes to show up the right way when you quote someone? Does it have to do with new member vs member rank?
  • Options
    @Ashley382 Wow,wow,wow! Such pretty little babies!
  • Options
    @princess2109 - Thanks! Your kiddos are also very adorable!
  • Options
    @Ashley382 - oh, thank you thank you! How are you liking the story so far?
    Sofia is very pretty, Talen looks just like her! Basil is probably my favourite, I love plantsims. Congrats on the quads!
  • Options
    SerraTsunamiSerraTsunami Posts: 41 Member
    Holy canoli.... And here I thought six kids was tough... Must resist urge to do crazy baby challenge... O.o
    H7vJLB.png
  • Options
    @Makayla - I just finished reading your story last night and it's coming along very well! I'm excited to see some more of Hadley's cute kids :)
  • Options
    I'm excited everyone! London might be appearing in @jmpintx 's 100 baby challenge! Once the 2 of us can exchange sims I think we'll have something good set up~
  • Options
    jmpintxjmpintx Posts: 548 Member
    edited September 2014
    That is a pics of my twins 1st birthday, Ellie-Nellie and Ned Oakley @princess2109 I just uploaded Wilson Carter and your Sims poses on ur blog are so good. I use to be abled to pose mine but I had a glitch in the game. Long story short now I'm running on just basic what ever the game offers. Wilson Carter is uploaded under his name on the exchange.
    2jbmgbn.jpg
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    @jmpintx Oh I simply ADORE the pose player! It's great for story telling, and the twins are simply adorable! I'ms itting having a bit of trouble uploading London but i'm working on the kinks best as I can ^u^
  • Options
    Here is my 1st Baby if you want to call her that. Sally Jones-Brown, She was Simnapped by my first baby mama in the game. She is now a lovely Teen--Gulp Here to rebellious and wanting to learn how to drive.
    iclkz8.jpg
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    I decided to give London a bit of a makeover for her first time visiting Twinbrook, just for meeting Wilson ;D

Pictures coming soon :3
    [London's look will change often, I like giving my sims a variety of things to wear ^^]
  • Options
    @Ashley382 - Sadly, it could be a while. I've got enough pictures for one, maybe two more chapters, but my game is mucking up and I can't figure out how to fix it :( it's school holidays now though, so I've got enough time to write the next chapter

@jmpintx - I love the little girl's hair
  • Options
    Ty you @Makayla_MakaPaka, If anyone has any Young Adult Females they want to be featured in my story just let me know.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Options
    Here is the Twins Ellie and Ned and Graham all on there birthday's. 2wgy6xd.jpg
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions