Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The 100 Baby Challenge Parenting Corner

Comments

• Ashley382Ashley382 Posts: 373 Member
    @Makayla - I do have a blog but there are only a few updates out so far. Hopefully more to come in the next few days. I'm a little sidetracked with a new save (this happens to me a lot). My blog is mysimsramblings.blogspot.com Also, no worries..I'm forgetful too. I have a bunch of stories bookmarked it gets hard to remember who they all belong to lol. And I'm sorry your game isn't cooperating :(
  • jmpintxjmpintx Posts: 548 Member
    http://tinyurl.com/Page10-2 <---Page to my 100 Baby story
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
  • Makayla_MakaPakaMakayla_MakaPaka Posts: 771 Member
    @Ashley382 - Oh yes, I've read what chapters you have up! It's good so far, cute kids :) looking forward to new chapters.
    I've been trying everything, it's just not working :'(
    @Makayla - Thanks :) Hopefully get a little update up sometime this week. Is your game lagging as well or just crashing?
    @Ashley382 - cool! It lags then crashes. In game and in CAS :(
  • pumpkinpatch212pumpkinpatch212 Posts: 147 Member
    @princess2109 Ooh, for names I have Emerson, Kinsley, Gray, Dawson, Josiah, Forrest, Stetson, Keegan, Raeleigh, Paisley, Kelly, Elena, Emmeline, Astrid, Alistair.... I hope these helped!
  • princess2109princess2109 Posts: 1,049 Member
    @pumpkinpatch212 Kinsley omg what a name *o* Yes! It has~ Thank you everyone for the name help but i'm still having THIS nasty problem <-<
    2dlrghl.png
    forum_banner.png?width=1932&height=1610
    My 100 Baby Challenge is coming to an end of Generation 1 so now I must let you all choose an heir to keep going. In Order from the oldest to the youngest.
    10p9js7.jpg
    1. Ellie
    2. Ned
    3. Graham
    33b3fau.jpg
    4. Preston
    5. Jade
    6. Linda
    7. Edgar--The Newest Member of the household.

You can cast your Vote by list your favorite Heir. Come on lets see those votes--I'd Love to see who I want to win. But who do you want to carry on the 100 Baby Challenge.

You can go to ---> http://ravenhillproductions.wordpress.com/100-baby-challenge/generation-1/chapter-list/page-11-baby-8/ to read more about the family if it help you make your choice easier.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
    @jmpintx - I think my vote is for Graham.
    @jmpintx mine is for Jade~
    edited October 2014
    i'm happy to announce that @jmpintx 's Wilson Carter helped London by giving her twin daughters! ^.^ Ridley and Marvel
    sobgnk.jpg
    Ridley on the left and Marvel on the right~
    Post edited by princess2109 on
  • SimsDaydreamerxSimsDaydreamerx Posts: 99 Member
    @jmpintx I vote for Jade :)
    banner2.png
    can we talk about just how beautiful Barry is? wuw
    2vl4lxv.jpg
    The Voting Came in here are the results

1 vote for Ellie
    1 vote for Ned
    2 votes for Graham
    2 votes for Jade

So being Graham is the oldest he will start us off in Generation 2 with the backup heir of being Jade shall anything happen to Graham.

Here is Jade and Linda on there 15th birthday
    2zflbo5.jpg
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
    @princess2109 aweee aren't the twins just the cutest little things ever.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
    @princess2109 - Barry is pretty good looking :) Where did you get his piercings?
    Here is Wilson Carter at 76 with his first Grand-Daughter Beverley Lyn Carter
    25jgqi0.jpg

He swears he's not old enough to be a grand father yet.
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
    Here is Wilson Carter with his 2 latest Grandbabies at the ripe old age of 81. He's not complaining now that he's too young to get grandbabies. These 2 babies belong to his son Preston who married his high school crush.
    2h5mkc1.jpg
    The boy is Raheem and the girl is Jenifer
    SIMS STORIES HERE
    Raven Hill Productions
    edited November 2014
    @princess2109 - Thanks!

@jmpintx - Wilson is looking good in his elder years! I have a hard time letting my sims become elders...

I finally got another update up at mysimsramblings.blogspot.com (although a short one). Between family stuff, computer problems, and getting distracted by new saves I've kind of abandoned this 100BC for a bit. But I'm determined to see it through to the end! (I hope haha)
    @Ashely382 - my game doesn't work anymore either...
    @Makayla - My computer had issues and crashed. I had to reset it and then reinstall all of my sims stuff. It was not fun. If you don't mind me asking...what have you all tried to get your game working?
    @Ashley382 - creating a new game (changing the 'Sims 3' folder to 'Sims3_Backup') because this simulates re-installing. I don't know how to do a factory reset, I don't have any CC or mods.... I'm about to try uninstalling and re-installing.
    @Makayla - What you did with creating a new folder is like a factory reset. Reinstalling is a pain but I would try it I guess. Although it's supposedly not needed any more I would suggest installing the game in the order that's listed here www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/technicalhelp/installorder.php

Other things that are good to do:
    -Delete cache files
    -Delete everything EXCEPT the ccmerged file in the DCBackup folder
    -Make sure your Current Game folder is empty
    -Delete everything in Featured Items folder
    -Delete everything in WorldCaches folder

When my game was crashing before I also tried deleting the file missingdeps.idx in the DCCache folder. Also, make sure none of your saves end in .bad

After everything is reinstalled play the game for awhile to see if it's still crashing or not. If it's not crashing you can start to copy over save files, your SavedSims folder and Library folder. When it comes to your saves I would do one at a time and test each one before adding another. If the game starts crashing again then there's probably something corrupt in a save file.
  • Annie_HAnnie_H Posts: 90 Member
    I'm just lurking over here! :)