Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Reality All-Stars- Finale

Comments

• Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited July 2014
    Okay, sorry there won't be an episode today as I didn't take all of the screenshots for the episode today.

However, I have spent most of my day working on the Intro for this show. You can check it here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWg7YantKrI&feature=youtu.be
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    dje2001dje2001 Posts: 1,202 Member
    edited July 2014
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Okay, sorry there won't be an episode today as I didn't take all of the screenshots for the episode today.

However, I have spent most of my day working on the Intro for this show. You can check it here- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWg7YantKrI&feature=youtu.be

*Gasps* It's the let's say f**k song!!!
    Hii, I guess. I'm pretty cool if you ask me. >w> BTW, call me Bean. Hah

• Options
    ArtistByNightArtistByNight Posts: 9,906 Member
    edited July 2014
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Okay. I have all of the immmunity challenges.

That was probably the quickest challenge in one of my sims reality shows ever.

Episode will be up soon.

And just for the record, I will NOT use Caramelldansen for the intro.

Thank goodness.. :lol:

(After watching the intro) Actually, that song is worse, omg :XD:
    tumblr_static_co0j3up2xkgssgookcsc40g04.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Just for the record, the theme song of the intro is this song- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vISBI_C_bJw

I've want to use a song from the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. However, my favorite song of the game is kinda a depressing song and I don't really like I should really use that song for this reality show.

I've kinda have a hard time picking a song from that game but I went with that song because it was supposed to be a "happy" song.

@Bean- I just realized that right now. It's probably like "So long gay bowser" from Super Mario 64 where it is supposed to say something else but we misinterpret it.

@Artist- You're kidding right? :hunf:

PS: If you do not know what my favorite song from the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is, then I shall link it to you- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4o683oc6Qc
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    ArtistByNightArtistByNight Posts: 9,906 Member
    edited August 2014
    Bump
    tumblr_static_co0j3up2xkgssgookcsc40g04.gif
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    edited August 2014
    :mrgreen: Awesome Jake..
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    I have took all of the pictures for the episode. Now, I just got to write the episode.

Hopefully, there shall be an episode this weekend.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Guys, I may have to delay the episode as I may need to make a new intro.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    TerseRat5204TerseRat5204 Posts: 3,701 Member
    edited August 2014
    Why a new one?

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Why a new one?

Because I thought the application I have made with the original intro was free but I was technically on a free trial which I will have to pay for a couple of days so I have to make a new one soon.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Why a new one?

Because I thought the application I have made with the original intro was free but I was technically on a free trial which I will have to pay for a couple of days so I have to make a new one soon.

What were you using?

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

• Options
    edited August 2014
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Why a new one?

What were you using?

I was using Wondershare.

Now, I am using Premiere Pro which I was able to get easily as my dad works in Graphic Design.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    x_MG_x wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Why a new one?

What were you using?

I was using Wondershare.

Now, I am using Premiere Pro which I was able to get easily as my dad works in Graphic Design.

Ah, You're so lucky. That's like a really expensive program isn't it? :cry:

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Guys, I do not want you to wait this long for an episode just because of a stupid intro so I will make the first episode an "intro-free" episode where you won't really see an intro in the first episode.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Guys, I do not want you to wait this long for an episode just because of a stupid intro so I will make the first episode an "intro-free" episode where you won't really see an intro in the first episode.

:mrgreen: Cool can't wait!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Just for the record, one of your sims may have a "moment" where you may possibly freaked out. For that person, I shall tell you that it is not what it seems to be.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Episode 1 is now out.

http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2014/08/sims-reality-all-stars-episode-1-read.html

Be sure to read the Author's Notes down below.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Nice little episode, sad to see mysti up for elimination :(

Also, when are out votes due?

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

• Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited August 2014
    Awesome episode :3
    How did I get such a high score?! XD :lol:
    Good luck everyone who is up for elimination. :)
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    To Terse-
    x_MG_x wrote:
    The same thing shall go for a vote. If you take more than 72 hours to turn in a vote, you will get a penalty for the next immunity/HOH competition. If you take more than 96 hours to turn in a vote, you will receive another penalty for the next immunity/HOH competition. If you take more than 120 hours to turn in a vote, then you shall be ineligible to win the next immunity/HOH competition.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    HayloHusky wrote:
    Awesome episode :3
    How did I get such a high score?! XD :lol:
    Good luck everyone who is up for elimination. :)

:mrgreen: Congrats Haylo.. Great episode Jake!
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    x_MG_x wrote:
    To Terse-
    x_MG_x wrote:
    The same thing shall go for a vote. If you take more than 72 hours to turn in a vote, you will get a penalty for the next immunity/HOH competition. If you take more than 96 hours to turn in a vote, you will receive another penalty for the next immunity/HOH competition. If you take more than 120 hours to turn in a vote, then you shall be ineligible to win the next immunity/HOH competition.
    Deng... I must have missed that... :oops: alright, ill send my vote in a few

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

• Options
    Cakenotlie1Cakenotlie1 Posts: 1,005 New Member
    edited August 2014
    Huh? I was in last place? Is it me or Lawon? :( Did I do something? Eh, I guess I'm just being paranoid. Good luck to the other nominees! :-)
  • Options
    TurnerSims3TurnerSims3 Posts: 12,123 Member
    edited August 2014
    Great episode! Very entertaining, seeing all these "All-Stars" come together. :P

Congrats Haylo! :-) (and to the other 3 who are immune!)

@Cake: I voted mostly based on characters. Some others might of as well. I don't think Lawon is well known. :b

Jake, just saw you're using my 3-strikes system as well. :lol:
    (I hope I never get a strike....lol)
  • Options
    Tigerblu11Tigerblu11 Posts: 3,920 Member
    edited August 2014
    Great episode Jake! Enjoyed seeing Grape converse with some of the All-Stars. Especially his conversation with Mysti....

Now I have to hope I don't leave first up.