Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Reality All-Stars- Finale

Comments

• Options
    jps0228jps0228 Posts: 9,026 Member
    edited July 2014
    dje, I can loan you one of my sims.

I kinda changed my mind I'm not gonna join sorry :oops:

Hi Artist! :)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    dje, check out my studio you can use either: Cat Gartner, Summer Williams or Edward Stewarts. All 3 of them placed pretty well on reality shows. I mean, if you still want to join this though :mrgreen:
  • Options
    HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited July 2014
    jps0228 wrote:

JPS no!!! D:
  • Options
    x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited July 2014
    Okay, the reason I friend-requested you to see what games you have. I kinda don't want one of the two people I do not want to join to make a new account and try to join. Since it has said that you have a lot of games, it is safe to assume you are not one of those two people.

I can loan you a sim if you want me to. There's 3 sims you can submit- Cassandra from season one of Abnormality, Cassi from season one of the Locomotive, and Kelly from season two of the Locomotive.

If it were up to me, I will choose Cassandra as if I were playing in the show, then I would submit Cassandra (or possibly Sara from season 3 of the Mole but I can't loan that sim because I am planning on her being the host).

BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    And Terse, I consider Mysti to have make it pass the halfway point of the Locomotive.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    dje2001dje2001 Posts: 1,202 Member
    edited July 2014
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Okay, the reason I friend-requested you to see what games you have. I kinda don't want one of the two people I do not want to join to make a new account and try to join. Since it has said that you have a lot of games, it is safe to assume you are not one of those two people.

I can loan you a sim if you want me to. There's 3 sims you can submit- Cassandra from season one of Abnormality, Cassi from season one of the Locomotive, and Kelly from season two of the Locomotive.

If it were up to me, I will choose Cassandra as if I were playing in the show, then I would submit Cassandra (or possibly Sara from season 3 of the Mole but I can't loan that sim because I am planning on her being the host).
    Um, sure! I will choose Cassandra. Because I like her name the best. And you recommended her. Thank you very much! I've always wanted to try one of these Sims 3 reality shows, and when I finally get the guts to join one, it's one that's kinda exclusive! ^^||
    Hii, I guess. I'm pretty cool if you ask me. >w> BTW, call me Bean. Hah

• Options
    edited July 2014
    HayloHusky wrote:
    jps0228 wrote:

JPS no!!! D:

I'm probably just going to lurk :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    dje2001 wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:

Um, sure! I will choose Cassandra. Because I like her name the best. And you recommended her. Thank you very much! I've always wanted to try one of these Sims 3 reality shows, and when I finally get the guts to join one, it's one that's kinda exclusive! ^^||

Okay, thank you. This is basically a brief description of her along with what happened in her reality show-

She is a fancy rich person who is studious and smart. She is also a little outgoing but she only hangs out with other fancy rich people. She dislikes anything dirty and slobs. She joined Abnormality, became insane towards the end, became the runner-up of Abnormality, and was the only person to never been evicted on her season.

Also, can you e-mail me this? My e-mail is in the About Me section in MyPage.
    x_MG_x wrote:

Username:
    Name you will prefer to be called (for example, just call me Jake like my siggy says so):
    Timezone (because it might be handy to know who is more likely to be online when):
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    TerseRat5204TerseRat5204 Posts: 3,701 Member
    edited July 2014
    dje2001 wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:

Cassandra was one of my favorites from Abnormality, you should check out her season because it was hilarious :lol:

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

• Options
    dje2001dje2001 Posts: 1,202 Member
    edited July 2014
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Okay, thank you. This is basically a brief description of her along with what happened in her reality show-

She is a fancy rich person who is studious and smart. She is also a little outgoing but she only hangs out with other fancy rich people. She dislikes anything dirty and slobs. She joined Abnormality, became insane towards the end, became the runner-up of Abnormality, and was the only person to never been evicted on her season.

Also, can you e-mail me this? My e-mail is in the About Me section in MyPage.
    x_MG_x wrote:

Username:
    Name you will prefer to be called (for example, just call me Jake like my siggy says so):
    Timezone (because it might be handy to know who is more likely to be online when):
    [/quote]

Okay, sure! I hope that I am able to do Cassandra justice owo
    Hii, I guess. I'm pretty cool if you ask me. >w> BTW, call me Bean. Hah

• Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    edited July 2014
    :lol: Is there still a spot left for me?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Okay, Alleen has joined the show as I have loaned her Cassi from the Locomotive.

THIS MEANS THERE IS ONE SPOT LEFT UNLESS YANYAN DECIDES NOT TO JOIN. SO, IF YOU WANT A SPOT ON THE SHOW, THEN CONTACT ME QUICKLY.

Also, the last spot could be male or female. I'm not picky about that. If I am gonna loan you a sim though, then I shall loan a male sim as I kinda do not want Kelly and Cassi to be on this show together.

(Also, the reason Bean and Alleen were loaned female sims is because I want to be sure that there were enough spots for female sims. This is probably one of the few times where there were the male sims spot were taken before the female sims spots.)
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,723 Member
    edited July 2014
    :mrgreen: Thanks Jake and a Bump from me! :wink:
  • Options
    Cakenotlie1Cakenotlie1 Posts: 1,005 New Member
    edited July 2014
    ME ME ME I'D LOVE TO JOIN! I'm so bummed that I didn't notice this sooner. :( I will probably apply Chickadee if I get the spot. She's looking for redemption after her embarrassing performance in No Privacy. :lol:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    A Quote To Cake-
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Do not use reality shows that are currently in the middle of a season
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Well darn, I don't know now. Just about all of my Sims are in a currently-running show. Do they have to be from a show? The closest Sim I can think of is Salma, who would have been on the next season of Jetset.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Okay, I have decided to drop Yanyan's reservation. He was taking too long to respond to me and I am getting impatient for him to respond.

Cake, I could loan you a sim if you want me to. The problem is that I have three sims I can loan you which two of the sims I kinda don't want to be there. The first sim is Kelly which I don't want to use just because her cousin Cassi is on the show. The 2nd sim is Max who was on the Mole because there is already 4 Mole contestants on this season and if there is a 5th Mole contestant, then half of the contestants this would be Mole contestants which I don't want because I want variety.

The 3rd sim is Lawon from some Big Brother show which I won. The problem is that I want to guarantee that there shall be 5 female sims on this show and since I have to drop Yanyan's reservation, we can't guarantee that there shall be 5 female.

If somebody decides to sign-up with an actual female sim then I would reserve you after I get that female sim if you want me to.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    This is a stretch, but I might possibly have a chance with Shay if Castaway: Isla Paradiso concludes soon. It's down to the final five. I don't think that it'll be ending that soon, though.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    1. Technically, you are down to the final 6.

2. Using Shay will actually be worst than Chickadee since Shay is still in the game.

3. Can you respond to my post above your post?
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Yeah, if it boils down to that, I'll be glad to play as a loaned Sim. :D
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Tell you what. I am gonna loan you the sim now.

Here is Lawon btw- http://thesimhausofmummygaga.blogspot.com/2011/07/lawon-wright.html

Just e-mail me this form-
    x_MG_x wrote:

Username:
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Sent!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    This means that there shall be one more spot left.

Also, one thing- I shall no longer loan any more my sims so that somebody can join. The only way you can join is if you have eligible sims for this show.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Posting to see if one more person shall apply to this show.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • Options
    mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,041 Member
    edited July 2014