Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Reality All-Stars- Finale

Comments

• mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,031 Member
    edited July 2014
    HayloHusky wrote:
    Danny has showtime stuff ;_; I hate it when people don't have showtime... All the good clothes are from that XD

I'll see what I can do :3

I think the same thing, Haylo. Most of my sims (I would say about 75%) have clothing from showtime.
  • x_MG_xx_MG_x Posts: 21,308 Member
    edited July 2014
    And I generally am not gonna get Showtime anytime soon. I generally feel like a lot of the stuff in that ep should of been in Late Night and adding those social features is kinda a terrible idea in my opinion. I have added zero friends onto my page because I have no use for it.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • HayloHuskyHayloHusky Posts: 14,656 Member
    edited July 2014
    x_MG_x wrote:
    I've gotten Smarties' application and Tiger's application.

Haylo, is the sole clothing that came with Showtime is his shoes? Because I could just show him from the knees up every time you see him in a screenshot.

I'm suspicious his hair and shirt is too :lol: So I'll have to do something about that... But I really don't wanna change ;_;

http://simsvip.com/game-guides/showtime-game-guide/

Yep... His hair... Shirt... Shoes... Basically Danny is showtime XD :lol: So I think I'll have to go with a female this time :roll:
    edited July 2014
    mojot89 wrote:
    HayloHusky wrote:
    Danny has showtime stuff ;_; I hate it when people don't have showtime... All the good clothes are from that XD

I think the same thing, Haylo. Most of my sims (I would say about 75%) have clothing from showtime.

The only good things from showtime are CAS... and Magicians :mrgreen:... Actually I quite like Starlight Shores :roll:
    edited July 2014
    Well, how about KT?

You said that you don't want to have Taiha, Nova, or Mandi on this show. I personally do not want to write with Bridgette because I've already written with Bridgette before. So, KT may be your best bet.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • jps0228jps0228 Posts: 9,026 Member
    edited July 2014
    HayloHusky wrote:
    mojot89 wrote:
    HayloHusky wrote:

The only good things from showtime are CAS... and Magicians :mrgreen:... Actually I quite like Starlight Shores :roll:

I'm not here for the Showtime slander (I actually like Showtime esp the live shows for singers and magicians. Some of the songs the singer sings I memorized it because it's catchy :lol: ) but I agree clothings, hairs and Starlight Shores are v cool. I spent two years on Starlight Shores until I got sick of it then moved to Isla Paradiso.
  • TerseRat5204TerseRat5204 Posts: 3,701 Member
    edited July 2014
    jps0228 wrote:
    HayloHusky wrote:
    mojot89 wrote:
    HayloHusky wrote:

I'm not here for the Showtime slander (I actually like Showtime esp the live shows for singers and magicians. Some of the songs the singer sings I memorized it because it's catchy :lol: ) but I agree clothings, hairs and Starlight Shores are v cool. I spent two years on Starlight Shores until I got sick of it then moved to Isla Paradiso.

Showtime was actually my first expansion and sims let play :lol: I loved it all, but I do think it would have been better if all that stuff that come with it was with Late Night. (Plus I've played pretty much every offline family in Aurora Skies since i bought it may 2013

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

edited July 2014
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Well, how about KT?

You said that you don't want to have Taiha, Nova, or Mandi on this show. I personally do not want to write with Bridgette because I've already written with Bridgette before. So, KT may be your best bet.

When was Bridgette on your show? :shock: I can't remember that.

I'll go with KT :3
    edited July 2014
    edited July 2014
    HayloHusky wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Well, how about KT?

When was Bridgette on your show? :shock: I can't remember that.

I'll go with KT :3

*cough*The Eliminator*cough*
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited July 2014
    HayloHusky wrote:
    KT and Aiden XD :lol: This hopefully will be funny!

It will be even more funnier if Kaita was on.
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited July 2014
    Please note that JPS's and Yanyan's reservations are about to expire in about 22 hours from now. So, if JPS and Yanyan wants to keep their reservations, then they should send in an application soon.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • mojot89mojot89 Posts: 10,031 Member
    edited July 2014
    edited July 2014
    I'm delaying both of their reservations until 2 days from now btw.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • ArtistByNightArtistByNight Posts: 9,906 Member
    edited July 2014
    wow, sure feels weird being around here again
    thanks for the email jake, however my dad sold all my sims games so i could get a laptop earlier this year so i highly doubt i could enter
    imagine if i could get thomas on it though :wink:
    tumblr_static_co0j3up2xkgssgookcsc40g04.gif
    edited July 2014
    Holy cow! I was surprised when I saw your username popping up in the forums.

I don't think that you will really need the Sims games to play this game as I went a whole entire year without playing sims and yet I still participated in reality shows. There won't be any in-game competitions. Just as long as you have a sim eligible for this show, then you shall be good.
    BTW, call me Jake.
  • ArtistByNightArtistByNight Posts: 9,906 Member
    edited July 2014
    x_MG_x wrote:
    Holy cow! I was surprised when I saw your username popping up in the forums.

I don't think that you will really need the Sims games to play this game as I went a whole entire year without playing sims and yet I still participated in reality shows. There won't be any in-game competitions. Just as long as you have a sim eligible for this show, then you shall be good.

the penny dropped after i posted that when i realised i could enter :lol:
    you can tell i have been off for a while, but i will certainly consider this
    tumblr_static_co0j3up2xkgssgookcsc40g04.gif
  • dje2001dje2001 Posts: 1,202 Member
    edited July 2014
    I would like to join this if spots are still open o.o
    Hii, I guess. I'm pretty cool if you ask me. >w> BTW, call me Bean. Hah

edited July 2014
    dje2001 wrote:

Do you have a sim eligible for this show?
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited July 2014
    x_MG_x wrote:
    dje2001 wrote:

No, I don't think so x.x

edited July 2014
    dje2001 wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    dje2001 wrote:

No, I don't think so x.x

Have you competed in any other reality shows on here?

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

edited July 2014
    dje2001 wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    dje2001 wrote:

No, I don't think so x.x

Nope

edited July 2014
    DJE, I have a favor to ask you. Can you accept my friend request?
    BTW, call me Jake.
    edited July 2014
    x_MG_x wrote:
    DJE, I have a favor to ask you. Can you accept my friend request?
    Sure!

edited July 2014
    dje2001 wrote:
    dje2001 wrote:
    x_MG_x wrote:
    dje2001 wrote:

No, I don't think so x.x

Nope

Then we'd have to stop you right there. To be eligible you would have needed to reach the halfway point of a previous reality show. I'm only able to compete since the person who placed above me in Season 2 isnt able to compete(rest im peace Vul, hope you make it back in sims 4 reality shows).

As for dje, if you would like to compete in a reality show, I'm sure one will pop up soon since one usually does. Its also great to read through thr rules before applying to see what you need to apply. I remember in one that it took me three tries to get it right and on this one i forgot half the app :lol:

I'm sure the Sims 4 forums will have reality shows, I plan to make one when I get the chance. Only Im busy with soon to be 4 other reality shows and a youtube aswell as studen council in my own life. Only I'll be able to jugle sims and other video games since I have for years already.
    Better luck with other reality shows though :)

EDIT: i just thought though that you may have luck since i didnt see mg's post above on the last page #StupidiPhoneBrowser
    EDIT 2: IM STUPID SO FORGET WHAT I SAID :lol:

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg