May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New anyone else get their demo code today? (old forum was messed up)

Comments

• Options
    KatalanMoonKatalanMoon Posts: 51 New Member
    edited July 2014
    jmac2727 wrote:
    I have tomorrow off... it would have been nice to get today, maybe it will come on the 2nd to mark 1 month remaining?

I hope you get it so you can enjoy your day off tomorrow. :)
  • Options
    jmac2727jmac2727 Posts: 306 Member
    edited July 2014
    Arachne wrote:
    It's still there when I go to thesims.com. Must be my tablet.

Are you looking at the newsletter signup? It looks exactly like the demo signup :)
  • Options
    ArachneArachne Posts: 238 Member
    edited July 2014
    jmac2727 wrote:
    Arachne wrote:

Are you looking at the newsletter signup? It looks exactly like the demo signup :)

LOL That's what it was! I think I need to eat something; my brain's not working right. :)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Arachne wrote:
    jmac2727 wrote:
    Arachne wrote:

LOL That's what it was! I think I need to eat something; my brain's not working right. :)

LOL That's so funny. At least you just get confused when you're hungry. I get downright CRAZY. My husband calls it being "Sarah hungry" and it means that everyone needs to watch out and get me some food before I kill you. LOL
  • Options
    ch33s3b4rch33s3b4r Posts: 13 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I've gotten more and more upset every day demos haven't gone out, but for some reason now that the signup is gone, I'm a little excited. I'm just gonna call it good ol' insanity. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Yeah, I'm getting kind of excited, too.

Arachne wrote:
    jmac2727 wrote:
    Arachne wrote:

LOL That's so funny. At least you just get confused when you're hungry. I get downright CRAZY. My husband calls it being "Sarah hungry" and it means that everyone needs to watch out and get me some food before I kill you. LOL

Wish people brought me snacks, but no, I have to go find them myself. LOL
  • Options
    bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited July 2014
    jmac2727 wrote:
    Arachne wrote:

that green box was the demo sign up the whole time up till now, right? -nervous laughter-
  • Options
    jessica00021jessica00021 Posts: 267 Member
    edited July 2014
    I hope that we get the demo today
  • Options
    Addicted2FashionAddicted2Fashion Posts: 507 Member
    edited July 2014
    I have the feeling it will be released on monday..
    Well.. that's what I am hoping for.
    2dlpsog.png

• Options
    MonotramMonotram Posts: 143 Member
    edited July 2014
    bosslaydee wrote:
    jmac2727 wrote:
    Arachne wrote:

that green box was the demo sign up the whole time up till now, right? -nervous laughter-

Yes ^_^
  • Options
    SimSassybreeSimSassybree Posts: 473 Member
    edited July 2014

That's how my nephew was when he was little, he never asked for food or said he was hungry but we would know because he became an absolute monster until he was fed. That kid is still the pickiest eater in the world, he has like maybe 20 things he will eat (if you count all sugar products as 1) and it was way fewer when he was little.
  • Options
    bosslaydeebosslaydee Posts: 3,976 Member
    edited July 2014
    Monotram wrote:
    bosslaydee wrote:
    jmac2727 wrote:
    Arachne wrote:

Yes ^_^

Omgsh thank you! :oops: -.-
  • Options
    steve7859steve7859 Posts: 3,824 Member
    edited July 2014
    Arachne wrote:

It still has the option to sign up for a news letter but the demo part has been taken out
  • Options
    ZombnomZombnom Posts: 114 Member
    edited July 2014
    I kept checking this morning and it was still there... but I was checking very early for them. Glad to see it's out! NOW the excitement rushes back...
    My heart skipped a beat when I opened Origin and saw the Featured Today of The Sims 4 Rewards...
  • Options
    jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    edited July 2014
    Bummer I thought yesterday was the last day, not today. Well, maybe tomorrow. I'm getting really sick of being optimistic.

EDIT: You know what I just thought of? I bet they literally just changed the text on the newsletter sign up to include the demo stuff. I thought maybe there was a separate list but no, it's probably just to sign you up for the newsletter. So if you were already signed up for the newsletter, it is likely you have no greater chance of getting it. Unless, of course, they start sending it only to people who are signed up for the newsletter. UGH I feel dumb.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Bummer I thought yesterday was the last day, not today. Well, maybe tomorrow. I'm getting really sick of being optimistic.

EDIT: You know what I just thought of? I bet they literally just changed the text on the newsletter sign up to include the demo stuff. I thought maybe there was a separate list but no, it's probably just to sign you up for the newsletter. So if you were already signed up for the newsletter, it is likely you have no greater chance of getting it. Unless, of course, they start sending it only to people who are signed up for the newsletter. UGH I feel dumb.

I wouldn't be surprised. :(
  • Options
    MiguelRey16MiguelRey16 Posts: 57
    edited July 2014
    So does it just appear in the "My Games" tab or do i have to check my Email first??
  • Options
    HazzaPlumbobHazzaPlumbob Posts: 2,455 Member
    edited July 2014

Sounds like something they'd do.. :(

Edit: All this tension is making my legs ache! :cry:
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    SimGuruHydra is online... anytime I see SimGuruHydra online, my palms get sweaty and my cursor clicks the refresh button repeatedly. HOPING to see a new thread of "YAY CAS DEMO FOR ALL NOW!"

:shock: I SEE YOU HYDRA!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Well, anyone who bothered to sign up for the Sims newsletter, probably really wants the demo, too.
    So does it just appear in the "My Games" tab or do i have to check my Email??

It'll just appear, you'll probably get an email after that, though.
  • Options
    mwdonohuemwdonohue Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited July 2014
    EVERYONE SAY HI TO SIMGURUHYDRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,475 Member
    edited July 2014
    So basically no waves went out today? So I guess that means Monday or Tuesday of next week since they don't send them out on Friday. :roll:
  • Options
    lilhunnylilhunny Posts: 1,561 Member
    edited July 2014
    hydra is updating the do not send list to make sure she got everyone in this thread
  • Options
    edited July 2014
  • Options
    SimSassybreeSimSassybree Posts: 473 Member
    edited July 2014
    The last time we had a big wave it didn't start until about 4pm pst, so you never know.

I am still shaking my head at how few people they have let in the last 2 weeks, I am not sure how many are online at one time but last I heard it was under 1000. I would imagine that to truly stress test it there would need to be a whole lot more.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top