Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's because some of you, I'll buy the game :)

Yes, I am gonna buy the game, and yes, I know there are no toddlers, no pools. But I'll buy it. And it's not because I don't care about toddlers, I play with toddlers all the time, I play with family's all the time. But the game is not 'incomplete' because there are no toddlers?! And I LOVE the cartoon style, And I LOVE the textures of the hairstyles. And no,
I'm not a sheep, lame, stupid fangirl who follows EA. No, I am just a person who loves the Sims 4 because I like it. And It's because of some people who demand other players to NOT buy the game, or to DELAY there purchase, that I love the game EVEN MORE. And I think it's silly and lame to demand people to not buy the game, or to delay their purchase, because that is SILLY. It's not because YOU don't like the game, that you have the right to tell me to not buy the game. That is just rude.

So, who else loves the Sims 4? :)

Comments

• Options
    Jameskewl8Jameskewl8 Posts: 66 New Member
    edited July 2014
    SimmieDay wrote:
    Yes, I am gonna buy the game, and yes, I know there are no toddlers, no pools. But I'll buy it. And it's not because I don't care about toddlers, I play with toddlers all the time, I play with family's all the time. But the game is not 'incomplete' because there are no toddlers?! And I LOVE the cartoon style, And I LOVE the textures of the hairstyles. And no,
    I'm not a sheep, lame, stupid fangirl who follows EA. No, I am just a person who loves the Sims 4 because I like it. And It's because of some people who demand other players to NOT buy the game, or to DELAY there purchase, that I love the game EVEN MORE. And I think it's silly and lame to demand people to not buy the game, or to delay their purchase, because that is SILLY. It's not because YOU don't like the game, that you have the right to tell me to not buy the game. That is just rude.

It's nice to see more and more people standing up for themselves in these dark and troubled times.

I personally think The Sims 4 looks great. I never liked toddlers in The Sims 3, and I never really used the swimming pools, so I'm not that affected by the two being removed.

Ofcourse, that does not change the fact that others are upset about it. But, different playstyles, different opinions.
  • Options
    SprinklesBonBonSprinklesBonBon Posts: 2,727 Member
    edited July 2014
    Oh I fell in love the minute I saw how the sims seem to have more life in them :lol: even though I feel like I'm being tossed under the boss & having to put up with name calling from other's for buying it make's me more excited to looking forward to the game lol
    Still waiting for Toddlers...
  • Options
    SimmieDaySimmieDay Posts: 59 Member
    edited July 2014
    Jameskewl8 wrote:
    It's nice to see more and more people standing up for themselves in these dark and troubled times.

I personally think The Sims 4 looks great. I never liked toddlers in The Sims 3, and I never really used the swimming pools, so I'm not that affected by the two being removed.

Ofcourse, that does not change the fact that others are upset about it. But, different playstyles, different opinions.

Indeed, it's their right to not buy the game, but it's NOT their right to say to people to not but the game. It's like they are a 4 year old telling to his sister to not eat that cookie because he wants the cookie. That is childish.
    And I'm okay with their opinion, but not if they disrespect other people, like calling them stupid, cheep and whatever else.
  • Options
    Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    edited July 2014
    Er... have fun stickin it to the man with your $70 purchase??
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    edited July 2014
    Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    delonarieldelonariel Posts: 615 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Jameskewl8 wrote:
    SimmieDay wrote:

:roll: You guys are acting like it's the reformation or something. Don't take things 14 year-olds tell you online so seriously.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Alysha1988 wrote:
    You can find shops who sell it for a lower price if you look good :wink:
  • Options
    sam123sam123 Posts: 4,539 Member
    edited July 2014
    SimmieDay wrote:
    Alysha1988 wrote:

It's not even worth a cent IMO.
  • Options
    loosmaloosma Posts: 372 Member
    edited July 2014
    sheep-staring.jpg
  • Options
    EnzoA7XEnzoA7X Posts: 92 Member
    edited July 2014
    I can't wait to play the game. I have been looking forward to it for a while and I will continue to do so :)
    EnzoA7X on here, RakeArmageddon in the Gallery :)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    loosma wrote:
    sheep-staring.jpg
    are you seriously calling people a sheep for buying it? smh :roll:
  • Options
    pandabearroxpandabearrox Posts: 2,295 Member
    edited July 2014
    I can see ea finally hired those cheerleaders...

GreenBayPackerCheerleaders.jpg
  • Options
    Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    edited July 2014
    So your going to spend $60 to spite a few posters on this forum? Seems logical.
  • Options
    SucomSucom Posts: 1,709 Member
    edited July 2014
    sam123 wrote:
    SimmieDay wrote:
    Alysha1988 wrote:

It's not even worth a cent IMO.

This would be a very good reason for you to not buy it then. It costs less than a single hair cut where I live so I'm going to try it for myself. It's definitely worth that, and more!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Mstybl95 wrote:
    Well, i didn't mean it exactly as I said it, I meant I'm loving the game even more because some people
  • Options
    Alysha1988Alysha1988 Posts: 3,452 Member
    edited July 2014
    Mstybl95 wrote:

She's stickin it to us all. I feel burned :roll:
  • Options
    Jameskewl8Jameskewl8 Posts: 66 New Member
    edited July 2014
    delonariel wrote:
    Jameskewl8 wrote:
    SimmieDay wrote:

:roll: You guys are acting like it's the reformation or something. Don't take things 14 year-olds tell you online so seriously.

With the way the forums have been lately, seeing anyone actually excited for the game is a rare thing indeed. Better to applaud the optimists than join the pessimists.
  • Options
    ceyricceyric Posts: 1,584 Member
    edited July 2014
    loosma wrote:
    sheep-staring.jpg

Oh my god I can't stop laughing :lol:
    keep on keepin' on
  • Options
    loosmaloosma Posts: 372 Member
    edited July 2014
    nekobear wrote:
    loosma wrote:
    sheep-staring.jpg

sure why not lol
  • Options
    LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yeah I'm a little disappointed about toddlers and pools not being in the game. I'm sure its something that could have been put in with more time and money. I personally don't enjoy playing with toddlers and pools that much though. I'm sure they will get added later, especially because of the uproar they have caused. So, I'll definitely be getting it
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    loosma wrote:
    nekobear wrote:
    loosma wrote:
    sheep-staring.jpg

sure why not lol
    :roll: :roll: :roll:
  • Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    edited July 2014
    SimmieDay wrote:
    And It's because of some people who demand other players to NOT buy the game, or to DELAY there purchase, that I love the game EVEN MORE.
    Ok, definitely, DEFINITELY, DO NOT run into a wall 20 times!
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    LeslieM25 wrote:
    Yeah I'm a little disappointed about toddlers and pools not being in the game. I'm sure its something that could have been put in with more time and money. I personally don't enjoy playing with toddlers and pools that much though. I'm sure they will get added later, especially because of the uproar they have caused. So, I'll definitely be getting it
    Exactly
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    OP as long as you are happy & are excited about the game it's all that matter's :)
  • Options
    delonarieldelonariel Posts: 615 New Member
    edited July 2014
    Simpkin wrote:
    SimmieDay wrote:
    And It's because of some people who demand other players to NOT buy the game, or to DELAY there purchase, that I love the game EVEN MORE.
    Ok, definitely, DEFINITELY, DO NOT run into a wall 20 times!

Oh, Simpkin. Even when I don't agree with you everything you say is just awesome.