Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Current DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Started July 3rd

Comments

• Options
    FryeGuy24FryeGuy24 Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for the deal times, Silencedsong and Jodi!

Jodi, I need to catch up on noting the last few repeat deals on the spreadsheet, but after that, I'll sign out. I'll post again when I'm done.
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yay!! I got the garden for free :mrgreen: I hope everyone who was after it was able to get it
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    edited July 2014
    Congrats to everyone that got the Garden!

I couldn't believe how fast it went. Didn't the first appearance, which was a fair bit cheaper, last like four minutes? :shock:
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • Options
    XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited July 2014
    Congrats to all who got the garden. Unfortunately It was too spendy for me at this point. I kinda snagged a couple items earlier that I didn't have off the DD before I saw it coming up XD

If the list rotates and if the adds keep coming I might be able to get the cheaper one at the start of the list.
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    edited July 2014
    Marvelissa wrote:

I couldn't believe how fast it went. Didn't the first appearance, which was a fair bit cheaper, last like four minutes? :shock:
    It might have been the time of day. As I recall, that one came in the middle of the night. No one was expecting it either time, but I think more people just happened to be around this time.

All I needed was 50% to make it free for me, so I didn't care that it was more than the other. I bought a bunch of the items during the store-wide sale, to give myself good CYS. Maybe I paid more that way overall, but I don't care - this was a set I had really wanted. :) And combined with the bakery... yeah, I'm looking forward to playing!

I don't know about you guys, but it was nerve-wracking for me, waiting that last few percent! I almost thought the hair was going to run the full time to get that final 5% sold!
  • Options
    MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    edited July 2014
    Marvelissa wrote:

It might have been the time of day. As I recall, that one came in the middle of the night. No one was expecting it either time, but I think more people just happened to be around this time.

All I needed was 50% to make it free for me, so I didn't care that it was more than the other. I bought a bunch of the items during the store-wide sale, to give myself good CYS. Maybe I paid more that way overall, but I don't care - this was a set I had really wanted. :) And combined with the bakery... yeah, I'm looking forward to playing!
    That first one was actually in the middle of the day for me. XD I missed it because I didn't think the JCP Teen dress before it would sell out. But boy was I wrong. Silly me, assuming things.

Congrats to you then, finishing it free! :) I don't have the bakery yet. I'm hoping it'll come up again soon, hopefully at the best possible price.
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • Options
    ashygirl94ashygirl94 Posts: 412 Member
    edited July 2014
    Congrats to everybody who got their garden. :!:
    qPSCOr.jpg
  • Options
    vampyreluciavampyrelucia Posts: 850 Member
    edited July 2014
    Noo! I missed the garden. I stayed up to get it. I am at 45% complete.
    Just another lousy thing to add to my lousy week, which start with me falling and cutting my knee.
  • Options
    FryeGuy24FryeGuy24 Posts: 1,242 Member
    edited July 2014
    @Jodi - I'm clocking out now. The spreadsheet is updated to the start of The Longest Table.
  • Options
    frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
    edited July 2014
    Okay so now that I have the garden, anyone know how you get the plants (other than buydebug)? Do they show up in the fruit and veggie stand or consignment store or something?
  • Options
    PigDestroyer1978PigDestroyer1978 Posts: 163 Member
    edited July 2014
    Weird that the table is only running for 1 hour..
  • Options
    shorty_sugarshorty_sugar Posts: 3
    edited July 2014
    Okay so now that I have the garden, anyone know how you get the plants (other than buydebug)? Do they show up in the fruit and veggie stand or consignment store or something?

If I remember correctly, the actual plants show up in build mode or if you look in the catalog for the icon, you can get to it from there as well.

Have to buy the fruits/ etc. at the grocery store.
  • Options
    XimphXimph Posts: 1,044 Member
    edited July 2014

Front Page UPDATE!!

I had to change some things around on the main page to accommodate the large list. Most of the end of the first post has been moved to post #2

This has been your Ximphy public service announcement....have a good evening. :)
    My Studio
    Part of the "Own the Store Club" horray!!
    My Youtube Let's Play Video!
  • Options
    SweetRibzSweetRibz Posts: 154 New Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm happy for all that got the garden. I was waiting for it and poof it was gone. I do hope it comes again and soon!
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,996 Member
    edited July 2014
    FryeGuy24 wrote:
    @Jodi - I'm clocking out now. The spreadsheet is updated to the start of The Longest Table.
    I am clocking in for a few hours.
    Edit - Wait. Tomorrow is Friday - my day to update. I am clocking in until Saturday.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    edited July 2014

I don't know about you guys, but it was nerve-wracking for me, waiting that last few percent! I almost thought the hair was going to run the full time to get that final 5% sold!

Me too :-)
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    silencedsongsilencedsong Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited July 2014
    339 ) Hewnsman Living Room Set / 390 / 975 / 60% / 2 hrs

Next up -

340 ) Mistress Mysterium / 2 hrs
    341 ) Beach Bummin'
  • Options
    kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited July 2014
    Didn't quite catch the time on it, but The Longest Table sold out at 44 minutes past the hour.
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Oh snap! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I already have the Mill, but this will be fun to watch!
    qPSCOr.jpg
  • Options
    silencedsongsilencedsong Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited July 2014
    340 ) Mistress Mysterium / 48 / 62 / 23% / 2 hrs

Next up -

341 ) Beach Bummin' / 2 hrs
    342 ) Brunch at the Old Mill

Figures. Just as I need to call it a night/morning/whatever, too.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    :shock: Wow I'm very surprised to see brunch at the old mill on the list already. I think a lot of people are asleep at the moment though so there will probably be some disappointed people in the morning.
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    Valgon57Valgon57 Posts: 2,040 Member
    edited July 2014
    :shock: Maybe only some small discount for the Mill..
  • Options
    TaheraTahera Posts: 1,001 Member
    edited July 2014
    :shock: :mrgreen: :shock: What`s going on today?
    I have been waiting for the Bohemian Garden and Old Mill since they hit the store and now they`re both showing up on the DD :?:

I saw the Garden at around 5 am this morning and was able to purchase it :mrgreen: (I`m really sorry for those who missed the deal :( ). Now I`m hoping that I`ll be quick enough for the Mill :wink:

@ ashygirl94: Are you able to watch the deal and write down the time it will sell out?
    I guess I`ll be busy with trying to buy the mill :wink:

Edit: typos, typos typos :roll:
    Have a nice day!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Tahera wrote:
    @ ashygirl94: Are you able to watch the deal and write down the time it will sell out?
    I guess I`ll be busy with trying to buy the mill :wink:
    I'll try, but I think were gonna need an Olympic Timekeeper for this one. :wink:

Good luck! :thumbup:
    qPSCOr.jpg
  • Options
    ChimarkChimark Posts: 2,166 Member
    edited July 2014
    I was thinking the same thing. I wonder how many milliseconds it will take to sell out?