Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Current DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Started July 3rd

Comments

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    edited July 2014
    Great! :x

I purchased the biggest bundle of simpoints back in May thinking it will last me to the end of the store. Little did I know then, the end of the store would come only a few months after I made that purchase. There are so many items that people are still requesting. There are so many of us not moving on to Sims 4.

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    edited July 2014
    Me1620 wrote:
    Great! :x

I purchased the biggest bundle of simpoints back in May thinking it will last me to the end of the store. Little did I know then, the end of the store would come only a few months after I made that purchase. There are so many items that people are still requesting. There are so many of us not moving on to Sims 4.

If I still bought SimPoints the way I used to buy SimPoints, I'd be right there in that boat with you.

Some of the discussion in GD is like, 'Well, you can still spend all your SPs in the store!' Well, if you have 10,000 SimPoints and only one more set to buy in August...you're scr*wed.

Because of things like this, the timing is all wrong. Or, they should have a way to compensate you/customers for something like this.
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited July 2014
    I know how you feel, Jodi. I was sitting here with almost 7500sp in my account and only the August set to buy since I own everything else. Guess there's going to be a whole lot of gifting going on 8) :wink: .
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    edited July 2014
    Now I guess I will buy the Gothique Library. :?

Gifting is absolutely in my plans.

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • despina53despina53 Posts: 1,654 Member
    edited July 2014
    Yeah, I've already started :mrgreen: .
    Call me Dee :p
    Proud member of the "Own The Store Club"
  • Valgon57Valgon57 Posts: 2,040 Member
    edited July 2014
    :cry:
    This is how they force us to move on with the new sequel.
    Maybe once it fails badly EA will greenlight another Store release or tell us that there were no more content pre-TS4 launch but things would possibly change after that. :(

Half hoping this is just a TS4 marketing trick. Abandoning their gold mine too quickly shouldn't be a great option. And they even just said Bohemian Garden is one of their bestselling set, so people are just retracting their support all of sudden? :roll:
  • ashygirl94ashygirl94 Posts: 412 Member
    edited July 2014
    kellycot1 wrote:
    I do wonder just how many Sims are going to be able to enjoy the gondola at a time; obviously, as a romantic thing, it'll seat two Sims (again, I assume that's the case), but it might be nice to see a whole tourist family going down a canal (that fits on a 64x64 lot :shock: ).
    At first I thought a gondola would be to constrained even on a 64x64 lot. Then I remembered the Bellagio in Las Vegas. :mrgreen:
    qPSCOr.jpg
  • silencedsongsilencedsong Posts: 1,102 Member
    edited July 2014
    Previous list repeat update-

#327 same price as #297
    #329 less expensive than #188
    #332 less expensive than #95

Now -

334 ) Happily Ever After- Pauper Hides a Prince Outfit / 13 / 41 / 68% / 2 hrs

Next up -

335 ) Destiny's Charm Guitar / 2 hrs
    336 ) Sweeter than Flowers
  • MarvelissaMarvelissa Posts: 9,456 Member
    edited July 2014
    Done:
    333 ) Jazz Age Wear / 462 / 850 / 46% / 2 hours
    Expired at :48.

Now:
    334 ) Happily Ever After Pauper Hides a Prince Outfit / 13 / 41 / 68% / 2 hours
    Wow. A really GOOD discount on a HEA item?

Next:
    335 ) Destiny's Charm Guitar / / 45 / % / 2 hours
    336 ) Sweeter than Flowers / / 100 / % / ? hours
    Mafia Stats:
    Games Played: 59 | Wins: 31 | Losses: 27 | Draws: 1
    Scum: 14 | Town: 40 | Third: 5
    Scum Wins: 5 | Town Wins: 25 | Third Party Wins: 1
    Alive: 18 | Nightkilled: 16 | Lynched: 18 | Endgamed: 3 | Other: 5
  • ashygirl94ashygirl94 Posts: 412 Member
    edited July 2014
    Three items in a row I don't have, but are in sets I want! :shock:
    qPSCOr.jpg
  • CogitotoroCogitotoro Posts: 1,401 Member
    edited July 2014
    It's nice that they're putting up items that belong to sets! That's good for people looking for more CYS on the sets when they do come around.

I'm having trouble getting onto my My Page - says I'm both logged on and need to be logged on. Anyone else having this problem?

Finally, my new TS4 CAS tutorial is up on my tutorial thread, in case you're interested!
    Cogitotoro, aka Ashley
    siggy3_zpsaaab9c22.jpg
    No wishlist for me!
    edited July 2014
    Ashley, that mypage issue happens to me too sometimes. I usually just log back in again to fix it.
    I've heard leaving it for a while and checking it again later also works, but I don't typically want to wait, lol.
    Mafia Stats:
  • janeDoe001janeDoe001 Posts: 1,159 Member
    edited July 2014
    So... anyone ask for Bohemian Garden? :)

jD001
    Pokety Poke Poke :D

edited July 2014
    Sold out at :33, not sure how long it went for.
    334 ) Happily Ever After Pauper Hides a Prince Outfit / 13 / 41 / 68% / 2 hours

Now:
    335 ) Destiny's Charm Guitar / 28 / 45 / 38% / 2 hours

Next:
    336 ) Sweeter than Flowers / / 100 / % / 2 hours
    337 ) Bohemian Garden / / 1900 / % / ? hours

Oh my, Bohemian Garden is coming back. I hope the price is as good as the first time!
    Mafia Stats:
    edited July 2014
    janeDoe001 wrote:
    So... anyone ask for Bohemian Garden? :)

jD001
    I want it. Only if the price is as good or close to the first time.
    It was 74% its first time, so I think I'll take it if it's at least 70%, or maybe if it's close to that.
    Mafia Stats:
  • kellycot1kellycot1 Posts: 2,226 Member
    edited July 2014
    ashygirl94 wrote:
    kellycot1 wrote:
    I do wonder just how many Sims are going to be able to enjoy the gondola at a time; obviously, as a romantic thing, it'll seat two Sims (again, I assume that's the case), but it might be nice to see a whole tourist family going down a canal (that fits on a 64x64 lot :shock: ).
    At first I thought a gondola would be to constrained even on a 64x64 lot. Then I remembered the Bellagio in Las Vegas. :mrgreen:
    That's probably a good example, actually, of how to best incorporate the gondola onto a lot! I do still think 64x64 is probably going to be a bit small for most designs, especially if you want to place much else on the lot, but I guess we'll see. I'm so excited to see exactly HOW this gondola system comes together! Concept art is not enough (but ooooh, pretty).

Why does the first Thursday of August have to be two weeks away? :(
    a.k.a. Erin
    Check out The Simdex—my PDF guide to all of the Sims 3 Store content (last updated September 2015)
  • wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    edited July 2014
    So it is confirmed that the august set is the last new set for the store? It does sound like an interesting set.

Just wondering has anybody seen any of the bonus point ads today?
    edited July 2014
    So it is confirmed that the august set is the last new set for the store? It does sound like an interesting set.

http://www.thesims3.com/community/blog.html?blogid=556302 Yes.

And I've seen one.

Mafia Stats:
  • LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    edited July 2014
    ajaxpost wrote:
    Nice! Got the Jazz Age Wear for 130, since I had a few pieces already! The rest will go well with Roaring Heights!
    And, of course, if you haven't got it already don't forget Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear

Oh, my, I had forgotten! Thanks for the reminder!!! Great price on that now!!! Heck, if it hits a DD, it's be free!
  • ElianahereElianahere Posts: 43 Member
    edited July 2014

I have had the worst luck with those ads recently. I have maybe gotten 3 within a week and it is a lot less than usually.
  • SimSassybreeSimSassybree Posts: 473 Member
    edited July 2014

I have seen them scattered through the day, probably about 5 so far
  • IrisGoddessIrisGoddess Posts: 122 Member
    edited July 2014
    I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one not seeing ads. I've been trying to check in to see them at different times but nothing is showing up. Hopefully I can get some more soon. I've held off on buying some things due to the lack of ads.
    My Wish List store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=IrisGoddess
    Currently working on Muse Luxury and Tutor of Tudors.
  • SimSassybreeSimSassybree Posts: 473 Member
    edited July 2014
    I will say, they were really sparse until I started spending a lot of time in the forums obsessing over sims 4. I now leave my browser up with the DDs even when I leave the house and they are showing up regularly.
  • KSkywalker4571KSkywalker4571 Posts: 413 Member
    edited July 2014
    I would love to see World of Wonder Carousel Collection on the Daily Deal! Preferably in the hours that I'm awake(EST)! :wink:

I would also like to see Luxury Resort Attire on the Daily Deal, since the hair that is on sale now put me at 40% owned. I'm surprised it hasn't been offered yet, it's a very long list!

Like many, I'm very disappointed that they will not be making any new content after August. Yet another poor business decision made by EA! :roll: I will not be moving on to Sims 4, it doesn't interest me at all.

Edited, because I can. :lol:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    1/16/2015 I own the Store! :o:D
  • TheZommbieTheZommbie Posts: 712 New Member
    edited July 2014
    i knew they would go back on their word about continuing making store content way after the sims 4 but a month before sims 4 lol just wow