Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Current DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Started July 3rd

Comments

• Options
    ranma6899ranma6899 Posts: 336 Member
    sims store now down
  • Options
    Sweet2Sweet2 Posts: 1,736 Member
    Congrats to those that did get it, for those that didn't, good luck for the next one. I'll see whether I'll try again. Nighty night
    My Page Another lot and Household Uploaded :)

• Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    I got the sweater as well, @mulder8486. :D It's a really nice sweater. I hadn't looked at it before. Congratulations to all who got WoW. And good luck for the next one to everyone else. :)
  • Options
    Elf67Elf67 Posts: 1,198 Member
    Nyosim wrote: »
    UGGGGH I want the carousel so badly. The Store froze on me fml.
    I had the DD page up and the WoW page up and NEITHER would load. Both stupid pages totally froze up! Really getting irritated, as it is the only thing on this list I still haven't been able to get!

• Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    Seems like at least half of the people trying for it didn't get it. :( But it does show up in 16 hours (estimated - more likely a bit later, but could be earlier if things sell out fast) so you will have another shot at it soon.

And Liam, again. Ok, everyone - either play Hidden Valley or download Liam from the Exchange, and let's all torture him for doing this to us! :p
  • Options
    that store shove up there butt lol
  • Options
    EdncrryEdncrry Posts: 231 Member
    edited September 2014
    Just a lot of 🐸🐸🐸🐸!!!!!!! :(:(
    I'm tired of waiting, only to miss getting it again! I click on the buy button and it just sits there. 🐸🐸🐸🐸!!!!
  • Options
    mine keep loading it wasnt going back to store i had 3 pages running i have fast dsl to i got 2 other before i afraid try for bakery
  • Options
    AaronsimsAaronsims Posts: 720 Member
    Sorry to see so many people weren't able to snag World of Wonder. :(

The sweater is moving steadily so if you're after May 2012 stick around.
  • Options
    frozenorangejuicfrozenorangejuic Posts: 1,830 Member
  • Options
    DeonaDeona Posts: 104 Member
    I'm sorry to hear so many people didn't get it. I understand how you all feel. I was so frustrated when I didn't get Boardwalk that I waited for. Hopefully you all can get on the second deal that is coming up tomorrow.
    For some reason, I had no problem loading the page and clicking the buy now button. I think I was the only one to not have any problem. O.0
  • Options
    you sure tommorw it might be tonight
  • Options
    imraindancer1967imraindancer1967 Posts: 81 Member
    Elf67 wrote: »
    Nyosim wrote: »
    UGGGGH I want the carousel so badly. The Store froze on me fml.
    I had the DD page up and the WoW page up and NEITHER would load. Both stupid pages totally froze up! Really getting irritated, as it is the only thing on this list I still haven't been able to get!

Oh plum! I was really hoping you would get it - I remember you saying you were going to try for it. The buy button hung up on me for a while - I had to restrain myself from clicking it again. Then the confirm button took a bit as well.
    - so sorry there was so much disappointment.
    a.k.a. - Beth
  • Options
    I own everything left on the list. I guess if I don't get WofW at the next offering I will have a good little bit of points for the next list.
  • Options
    ill just ignore sims 3 play sims 4
  • Options
    janeDoe001janeDoe001 Posts: 1,159 Member
    I was walking home from work when it appeared... in the rain... and I still didn't get it. :(

*turns on Boulevard of Broken Dreams*

jD001
    Pokety Poke Poke :D

• Options
    edited September 2014
    I don't feel so bad this time. Not getting the Farm Fresh Folk set dissapointed me more. Already had it happen with the Mill set earlier, but this was before I found this list and I thought something was just wrong with my internet. Hope I will get the May 2012 set, as that should be free.

I am sorry for everyone who feels extremly dissapointed. It would be great if the new list would really get here and fix those fast sell outs.
  • Options
    AmyWritesStuffAmyWritesStuff Posts: 58 Member
    I'm really bummed about it and I logically know I shouldn't be. I just found out we're moving and I don't want to and agh wanted the little pick me up. Oh well. I hope to get it next time.
  • Options
    pamafranmakapamafranmaka Posts: 8 New Member
    Hi there, could anybody tell me where we are on the list, please. I'm completely lost now that I haven't checked it in a few days...
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    You have to look at the spreadsheet to see the rest of the list @pamafranmaka. The post couldn't display everything because of a character limit. We are at deal 618.

ETA: That stinks @AmyWritesStuff. Sometimes those little pick me ups can really help. Hopefully the next deal will be kinder to you.
  • Options
    pamafranmakapamafranmaka Posts: 8 New Member
    Thanks!
  • Options
    wittanthony1wittanthony1 Posts: 1,929 Member
    edited September 2014
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    I can the DD page, but my points keep saying 977 but it's over 1,000. It's keep it the same. So I closed the web for a while and then back to normal! :|

It does take a little while when you points go from being below 1000 to above 1000 for you points to stay showing your current balance. I noticed that every time my point balance finally goes above 1000.
  • Options
    Thankfully the compilation is rather slow, so I was able to pick it up for free. :D The Kingdom of Cambodia Collection from earlier on the list really did make this one free.

Unfortunately the Goth cascade doesn't work anymore, because of price changes. So Oh My Goth! isn't free. It is however down to 215 points.
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    LOL I had 14 pages since my last visit, which was yesterday. I thought for sure it was a new list. Y'all just chatting a lot. I think that was the most notifications on my list too other than the guru answer threads which I quit following. Sorry to see they have still not fixed the fast sell out issues. I glanced thru the pages but didn't read everything. I'll catch up later though.
  • Options
    bcsmasbcsmas Posts: 272 Member
    Sorry that so many were not able to get the WoW set. I really hope you have luck next time and that it will be in the next rotation too.
    awellenbl wrote: »
    Unfortunately the Goth cascade doesn't work anymore, because of price changes. So Oh My Goth! isn't free. It is however down to 215 points.
    Thanks for confirming this. I had wondered about it.