Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Current DD (Daily Deal) Rotation & Sales Help: Started July 3rd

Comments

• Options
    mulder8486mulder8486 Posts: 613 Member
    edited September 2014
    Not at my computer to post actual time but the may2012 comp has 42 min left at 7:36pm Edt if someone wants to do the math on that for the spreadsheet for when the sweater ended.
    a.k.a. Becki ~ My Sims 3 Page
  • Options
    trithonetrithone Posts: 1,406 Member
    edited September 2014
    mulder8486 wrote: »
    Not at my computer to post actual time but the may2012 comp has 42 min left at 7:36pm Edt if someone wants to do the math on that for the spreadsheet for when the sweater ended.

I'll be around, so I will keep an eye on it. :)

ETA: Reread and then it dawned on me that the time that the sweater ended hadn't been posted (and that was what you were trying to say). I apologize; sometimes I am slow. Anyway, I checked the spreadsheet and it had already been updated to May 2012, so we are all good.
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    CatMoranCatMoran Posts: 55 Member
    Vandergant wrote: »
    I managed to snag Make a Wish! So happy... wanted that set for ages.<br />
    First time poster, long time lurker.... is the general consensus that this rotation will repeat forever? I sure hope so. I needs me a greenhouse.<br />
    Many thanks to the team responsible for the spreadsheet. You rock my world.

So, is "first time poster, long time lurker" a nod to Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog? Or is it just a normal phrase now, like all the things from Shakespeare?

I used to hear "first time caller, long time listener" allll the time, back when I listened to talk radio.

And anyone who hasn't seen Dr Horrible needs to go watch it right now! I like it so much I bought it from iTunes and I bought the DVD.
    I own the store? How'd that happen??
  • Options
    Well, that was interesting. That May 2012 compilation sure hung on til the end! It expired at 8:17 pm EDT (duration 120), but was all the way to 99%!
    a.k.a. Samantha (though Sam is just fine, too. Also, Simmantha, according to my husband.)

Thanks to a lot of amazing sim friends I have owned the store for a while now. If you'd like to help out a really good friend of mine who just started playing the game, here is his wishlist. Thanks!

• Options
    JennaIsGhostJennaIsGhost Posts: 1,209 Member
    Some of my ads aren't giving me points...is anyone else experiencing this?
    a.k.a. Jenna, in case the username didn't give it away. ;P
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    "Color Simmons, cooooolloor!"
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
    Gif from Rub Some Bacon on It
  • Options
    mulder8486mulder8486 Posts: 613 Member
    I'm still trying to find them today. I was just popping in to ask if anyone knew where they were hiding!
    a.k.a. Becki ~ My Sims 3 Page
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I've had quite a few surprisingly and they were working fine until the last few. Hmmm..

Edit: And now I magically got those points after watching another ad? Well okay..
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
  • Options
    KSkywalker4571KSkywalker4571 Posts: 413 Member
    edited September 2014

I've had a few like that, the points finally showed up five minutes later. I've had this occur frequently since I've started bonus point hunting, they usually show up a few ads later.
    1/16/2015 I own the Store! :o:D
  • Options

I've had a few like that, the points finally showed up five minutes later.

That just happened to me. haha! Maybe their just being slow today.
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
  • Options
    kuroi_nekomatakuroi_nekomata Posts: 817 Member
    Depending on the site it shows me different simpoints, i.e. DD-page it shows 5 simpoints more than the sales-page, even if I refresh the sites several times.
    Great, refreshing both sides and now its other way around...confusing.
  • Options
    @ spreadsheet team - clocking in for an hour or so.

• Options
    SefnedSefned Posts: 295 Member
    So, I was checking out the mini pond and I have a blue download button for the bedroom zen set but I only own the bed. I'm not complaining but its a bit weird.
    Jenny. It's easier to pronounce than Sefned. ;)
  • Options
    Sefned wrote: »
    So, I was checking out the mini pond and I have a blue download button for the bedroom zen set but I only own the bed. I'm not complaining but its a bit weird.

Hmm...well, I'd certainly go for it! :) Sounds like from earlier posts that you deserve some good luck coming your way.

• Options
    Heya DD followers and spreadsheet team. When the Aquarium expires in a few minutes I will update the spreadsheet and then clock out to get a little sleep. I plan to be back in about 5 hours to try for WoW and will clock in and update then. If those who are on will post the times the deal expire for the next few hours that would be really helpful! Thanks!

• Options
    SefnedSefned Posts: 295 Member
    Stupid Facebook! It just wished me happy anniversary. I was trying to forget. Now I feel lonely. :(
    Jenny. It's easier to pronounce than Sefned. ;)
  • Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    edited September 2014

The exact same thing happened to me just now. Only I hadn't owned even one item of this set before. The set also shows up in my purchase history marked as free. Not complaining about it either, especially because it brought the price for the World Inspiration Compilation really down.

And sorry that facebook messed with your emotions @sefned.

ETA: It's not true that I hadn't owned a single item of the set. I forgot that I had gotten the armoire on MMAO some time ago. It's strange though, the download button wasn't even green but blue and I don't think I randomly had anything show up in my purchase history before without confirming it.

• Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,004 Member
    trithone wrote: »
    Heya DD followers and spreadsheet team. When the Aquarium expires in a few minutes I will update the spreadsheet and then clock out to get a little sleep. I plan to be back in about 5 hours to try for WoW and will clock in and update then. If those who are on will post the times the deal expire for the next few hours that would be really helpful! Thanks!
    I will be at my computer for a bit. I will clock in for an hour or so.

a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options

That happened to me a few days ago! Glad I'm not going crazy. I just snagged it while it was blue even though I was confused haha.
    MyPage
    I own the whole store!!
    ezgifcom-resize.gif
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    edited September 2014
    Pugslover4 wrote: »
    I can the DD page, but my points keep saying 977 but it's over 1,000. It's keep it the same. So I closed the web for a while and then back to normal! :|

It does take a little while when you points go from being below 1000 to above 1000 for you points to stay showing your current balance. I noticed that every time my point balance finally goes above 1000.

I just got home couple hours ago, thanks for answer. I was wondering about that.
    I want to cry....I missed the WoW! :'(
    ( I just got home, first went to work at 2pm this afternoon, then after I got off at 6 pm I went to eat out at a nice buffet then went to store then just got home an hours ago!) Look like I missed the WoW!

9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    J8K9J8K9 Posts: 2,338 Member
    So, I was checking out the mini pond and I have a blue download button for the bedroom zen set but I only own the bed. I'm not complaining but its a bit weird.[/quote

I got all the Ultra set and I noticed I got the blue download button for zen.Not sure if there linked but if that is the case its something worth knowing :) .
  • Options
    awellenblawellenbl Posts: 2,970 Member
    You only missed the first chance at WoW. And that was more of a lottery anyway. The deal only ran for 38 seconds and only a few people were able to get it.

But there is another chance soon. It's on the list again as deal #626 and we're at #622 right now.
  • Options
    Pugslover4Pugslover4 Posts: 2,849 Member
    I will be sleeping! :'( I had a long hard day work.
    9cac0e69-be99-4238-b1c8-e9ef2f5d7718_zps38d42068.jpg
    I owned the store! Yahoo!
  • Options
    CaySedaiSimCaySedaiSim Posts: 581 Member
    I see that I missed the chance to try for and miss the WoW set. I'm heading off to bed, but will set my alarm for 5 a.m. in an attempt to catch the second chance. I would probably get up sometime in the night anyway, and if I get it, I can take a long nap afterwards. (well, I can take a long nap whether I get it or not ... )
    Member of the Own the Store Club! B)
  • Options
    MiaSkywalkerMiaSkywalker Posts: 3,436 Member
    edited September 2014
    That seems to be happening to a lot of people lately. It happened when I was on my friend's account with a set that I wanted to get her from the DD. It said she owned 3% or something like that and had a blue download button, which made it so I couldn't purchase it. But the set wasn't in her purchase history, nor was it a part of anything she owned. I can't remember which set it was, though.

I guess the store has been having a lot of these glitches lately. Hopefully most of them are in our favor and not the other way around!
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,004 Member
    The glitch with Imperial Bedroom Zen being free has been around a long time. I received the bedroom free and I have had it for a long time.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet