Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please Enable CYS for Venues (Were being patient, but can a guru please respond?)

123457...Next

Comments

• Options
    hyegalhyegal Posts: 238 Member
    edited July 2014
    Overall, I actually like MMAO, even though it frustrates me. I've gotten some really great items. If only it would offer me Lunar Lakes without also offering both Tutor of Tudors and Victorian Fashions at the same time.

It seems convinced that I need Tutor of Tudors and Victorian Fashions. I have nothing against either. They both have some nice items. Just... so expensive. :/
  • Options
    MarLin114MarLin114 Posts: 1,724 Member
    edited July 2014
    With recent announcements, now (rather than never) is the time to loosen the reins a bit to allow us players to get what we can to complete our TS3 Store collection.

Many players are completists, we need to have it all :D

*Doing my part, voicing my opinion and keeping this on the front page*
    a.k.a. - Linda
  • Options
    hyegalhyegal Posts: 238 Member
    edited July 2014
    Honestly, the uncertainty may be an even bigger issue for me than being poor. I did not buy anything from the store for years and years because I was afraid that I'd spend my 2000 points on "the wrong thing" and live a life of regret. It may sound silly, but it's true.

I finally got involved in the store when I found out about sponsor ads. It made things feel not so final. I've spent a lot of my actual money, when I can get any, on simpoints now.

Non-CYS items still have that off-putting final feeling to them, and the prices are nothing to sneeze at. I wanna buy things without floods of doubt. :)
  • Options
    MoonkisssMoonkisss Posts: 138 New Member
    edited July 2014

bump
  • Options
    alienangel4alienangel4 Posts: 8 New Member
    edited August 2014
    hyegal wrote:
    Honestly, the uncertainty may be an even bigger issue for me than being poor. I did not buy anything from the store for years and years because I was afraid that I'd spend my 2000 points on "the wrong thing" and live a life of regret. It may sound silly, but it's true.

I finally got involved in the store when I found out about sponsor ads. It made things feel not so final. I've spent a lot of my actual money, when I can get any, on simpoints now.

Non-CYS items still have that off-putting final feeling to them, and the prices are nothing to sneeze at. I wanna buy things without floods of doubt. :)

I am the exact same, so I know what you're talking about! :-) I'm going to college so this game is really not an addiction I should indulge in especially because it's so pricy. It physically hurts when I see that there is actually an option to spend $160 on virtual money. :shock:

Also I jumped on the sims 3 wagon WAAAY late, like this year, but I can see the frustration of not having CYS enabled on all things. I get frustrated too because I want all these venues and things or at least parts of them but refuse to pay upwards of $20(the price of an ep!) when I could utilize the ads and whittle my way through what I want with CYS.

It does say "not available at this time" however so I hope that means ALL things will be made CYS compatible soon, especially now that the store will not be getting anymore attention from the game developers.
  • Options
    strangeseraphstrangeseraph Posts: 369 Member
    edited August 2014
    This is kind of the reason I have yet to get Lucky Palms or Sunlit tides. I own the venues for both items, I should be able to just get a discount on what remains in the Gold version of the world, but instead I'll probably have to pay full price for the standard version of the world, and wonder if there's anything missing. :/ Don't think there will be, the venue comes with all the gold contend in it, doesn't it? Am I wrong?
    Jenny

Doop Dee Doop
  • Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    edited August 2014
    BUMP!!!!!

Please, please, fix this! I am SO tired of that business myself. I'd have spent more points, if the discount had been enabled on ALL the content, as it should be.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

last plea before this thread becomes history/deleted. :(
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    come on allow cys for venues