Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Please Enable CYS for Venues (Were being patient, but can a guru please respond?)

Comments

• MoonkisssMoonkisss Posts: 138 New Member
    edited May 2014
    echoes bump
  • Littlechicken06Littlechicken06 Posts: 9 New Member
    edited May 2014
    bump :)
    edited May 2014

I hope CYS venue is enabled with the Memorial day weekend sale.
  • tamalinntamalinn Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited May 2014
    Ba-bump bump.
    edited May 2014

CYV still waiting
  • emmiemouseemmiemouse Posts: 155 New Member
    edited May 2014
    chasingAJ wrote:
    So many of us bought Goodie Boxes and have bits and pieces of everything. When CYS started I had download button after download button. Then I started adding up how much I've spent on points for those Goodie Boxes and realized that I did get a discount buying that way but not anywhere near the 70% that we're seeing on the DD. There are several things that I have paid for twice over the years because there was no CYS, so it would be nice to see this happen as we wrap up the game.

I am slowly buying the venues when they are deeeply discounted because I don't think that it's fair to pay the full (or even the 20% MMAO or 30% sale) price when I already paid for the most expensive aspect. If they did CYS for the venues, I would just scoop them up and be done.

^^THIS!!

I have so many "stray" pieces from the Goodie Boxes. Some have helped me complete the set - but not for venues or worlds. :( If they would enable CYS - I'd scoop up those sets like hot cakes. :)
    edited May 2014
    Is this a petition? How many names are on it?
  • mfb426mfb426 Posts: 1,407 Member
    edited May 2014
    I was just thinking of creating a thread about this, but then noticed this one. :) I agree that venues should count for the CYS discount. I purchased the playpen for the Tiny Prodigies Early Learning Center without realizing that the CYS discount didn't apply. Now I'm not going to buy the venue, since I don't want to purchase the playpen twice.
    output_npUBOD.gif
  • TLC4theworld77TLC4theworld77 Posts: 75 Member
    edited May 2014
    :shock:

Here is to hoping they hear our pleas.

Edit for a word correction. :oops:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    edited May 2014
    The least I can do is drag this back from the brink of page 4. :)
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited May 2014
    atleast anything they split up schould ahve some sort of CYS...
    when it comes to oredenaryworld/gold world.... I could live with next to no saveing... if it was just posible to upgrade... or in my case get it to reconise I own gold when I have botht he venue and the world....

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • NovaStrikeNovaStrike Posts: 286 New Member
    edited May 2014
    It would be a good business practice to actually - I don't know - apply CYS to Venues and worlds if nothing else to satisfy demands. Gold worlds alone cost nearly $50 and if some wonderful, mad person hadn't bought me Lucky Palms gold I'd eventually have simply gone normal like I did for Monte Vista and Hidden Springs (The Worlds bundle is a STEAL really).

Venues alone at worth /maybe/ ten dollars- I can justify $15 for a good, quality piece of PC or two (Stone's throw or Duke of Bows), but worlds are.. Not Expansion packs. They're very, very creative forms of marketing Stuff like in Stuff Packs, only as themed worlds. you get 50 or so items including new rabbit holes, sometimes new lighting (Midnight Hollows, Aurora skies), a couple pieces of PC at maximum (1 in non-gold worlds), and a bunch of new sims. But $20 is fair for a gold world. $25 if you're looking to add more gravy. I didn't buy Katy Perry Sweet Treats on price and frankly,. the Candyfornia thing was more awful (to me, your mileage may vary) than the diabetes it inflicted. Ad I like Katy Perry music. I do.

But if we're paying for essentially stuff pack-levels of content, I'd like to see a CYS if I own pieces of the world's venue for Gold, or maybe a few dollars off if I do buy a venue's PC and I /might/ be tempted to get simpoints to splurge. As it is a CYS discount is smart marketing because then people will buy the venue, generating more revenue than they might now, since so many people wait for the DD.

Come on EA, step up the business game, you're smart people, you can do it.
  • MrBump13MrBump13 Posts: 316 Member
    edited May 2014
    This is falling off the pages :'( COME ON PEEPS!
    edited May 2014

bump
  • APottsAPotts Posts: 2,448 Member
    edited May 2014
    Every time MMAO offers us the Gold version of a world when we already own the world + Venue combo a fairy Sim loses it's wings, a broody Sim jumps out a window, and a ghost Sim commits suicide... :cry::cry::cry: Stop the insanity!

Okay I made that up :XD: but it is still very uncool.

Please fix this soon, please!
    edited May 2014

bump
  • bflurybflury Posts: 2,603 Member
    edited May 2014
    How hard would it be for them to at least acknowledge this? I mean we aren't asking them to anything aside from stopping a stupid practice of double billing us?!?!?!?

(I am getting frustrated by them clearly ignoring this thread.)
    "In Short, The Sims 4's biggest problem is that The Sims 3 exists." - Kevin VanOrd, Gamespot. Scored 6.0 of 10.
    edited May 2014
    That's why I asked if it's a petition. I don't think that many people have commented on it, even though it has a lot of comments.
    edited June 2014
    tamalinn wrote:
    That's why I asked if it's a petition. I don't think that many people have commented on it, even though it has a lot of comments.

counting from the start this many people have commented in support of this thread

1)pepperjax1230
    2)IMeep
    3) CravenLestat
    4)Thelessy
    5) SuttiPutt
    6) MarLee67
    7)tamalinn
    8 Bily_jednorozec
    9) Mandylcd
    10) ashcrash19
    11) SimplySimazing
    12) APotts
    13) Ashbagosh23
    14) donnabailey
    15) ACarron0514
    16) MrBump13
    17) TheZommbie
    18 bekkasan
    19) vcosley
    20) Moonkisss
    21) Cogitotoro
    22) Susiechan
    23) AmiRijo
    24) adavid
    25) Wyrren
    26) anettesb
    27) vampyrelucia
    28 emmiemouse
    29) murfeel
    30) simhead70
    31) heaven_sent_8_18
    32) simslovabethie
    33) michellehilbrand
    34) sunsetsorbet
    35) shakeninsane
    36) Amby316
    37) JEREMYSIMS01
    38 CaySedaiSim
    39) jillbg
    40) KarinL
    41) chasingAJ
    42) Grandmothergamer
    43) kateoverend
    44) Littlechicken06
    45) mfb426
    46) TLC4theworld77
    47) NovaStrike
    48Aerlinniel
    49)AnnitaEatsYa
    50) Elf67
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    edited May 2014
    bump
    edited May 2014
    Can the names be added to the first post? That way they can see from the start how many people want this! Maybe put SimGurus in the title of the post, too? I'm not sure if that'll make it more attention-getting.
    edited May 2014
    tamalinn wrote:
    Can the names be added to the first post? That way they can see from the start how many people want this! Maybe put SimGurus in the title of the post, too? I'm not sure if that'll make it more attention-getting.

this might help in getting attention to our request.
  • emmiemouseemmiemouse Posts: 155 New Member
    edited May 2014
    APotts wrote:
    Every time MMAO offers us the Gold version of a world when we already own the world + Venue combo a fairy Sim loses it's wings, a broody Sim jumps out a window, and a ghost Sim commits suicide... :cry::cry::cry: Stop the insanity!

LOVE this! :thumbup:

Plus it's an excuse to bump ...so bump! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    edited May 2014
    bump
    edited May 2014
    Clearly EA doesn't believe that we're due anything. I can't help but feel like if the title of this post sounded a little less angry, we might be more likely to get what we want.