Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EA is pushing back Sims 4 until 2015!

Comments

• Options
    LadyWhiteFaithLadyWhiteFaith Posts: 254 New Member
    edited February 2014
    I'll try to be kind...

Can you please edit your thread's title and put a question mark at the end and NOT an exclamation mark?

Thank you.
  • Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited February 2014
    Rflong7 wrote:
    OMG, It's True! *runs around with arms waving in the air, screaming* It's True, it's True!

...if the post you read doesn't link to an EA announcement, it's only rumor. :(

agree :) a link would be nice or more details as to why you are making the assertion - at simsvip i see folks commenting about the team asking for more time before disclosing any more info but i cant figure out why that means a further delay with release
  • Options
    SC_AdminSC_Admin Posts: 498 Member
    edited February 2014
    Absolutely no one from EA said that The Sims 4 will release in 2015. Fall 2014 is the final release date for TS4!
    scnewsignature.png
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited February 2014
    Just Asked Graham on twitter about it and he said the following:

'' Graham Nardone ‏@SimGuruGraham 16m

@Rudy8292 @reem_jelena Fall 2014 is our release window. Stick with facts, not conjecture ;)''

So, let's hope for the best..
  • Options
    pieceofme07pieceofme07 Posts: 348 New Member
    edited February 2014
    I wouldin't mind if it was,If it means a better game.

Even tho its a rumor normally rumors end up being true. :)
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    edited February 2014
    me i do not belive in rumors so far if you look on sites like sims vip they have listed the sims4 for september 15 with a countdown
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    edited February 2014
    rudy8292 wrote:

@Rudy8292 @reem_jelena Fall 2014 is our release window. Stick with facts, not conjecture ;)''

Thanks, I'm glad he reconfirmed it. Which I am happy to conjecture anytime from Sept. 22 until Dec. 21 2014. If it doesn't come out on Sept. 15th (why would it? that's not fall that's late summer)or Sept. 23 then they have room to say they said fall which last right up until Dec. 21. :lol:
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Callum9432Callum9432 Posts: 6,462 Member
    edited February 2014

Not really. Rumours are more often false. This one is a perfect example of how ild speculation becomes a rumour that has loads of people anxious or worried; EA never said or did anything to even suggest that TS4 would be delayed into 2015, but this thread presents it as fact without providing any source or evidence of it.

Cinebar - it's much more likely they're using "Fall" in the way it's more commonly used, i.e, referring to the fall months, September, October and November. Though Fall is from September 22nd to December 21st, most of the time that it's used it refers to those three months.
  • Options
    pieceofme07pieceofme07 Posts: 348 New Member
    edited February 2014
    Callum9432 wrote:

Not really. Rumours are more often false. This one is a perfect example of how ild speculation becomes a rumour that has loads of people anxious or worried; EA never said or did anything to even suggest that TS4 would be delayed into 2015, but this thread presents it as fact without providing any source or evidence of it.

I expect the unexpected. :D

• Options
    rjdreamer53rjdreamer53 Posts: 1,050 Member
    edited February 2014
    I will wait on baited breath to see the truth of this situation, but I am still not pre-ordering.

I will only buy S4 if it is all that they said it would be....and I have read alot in the last year to know what they said!
  • Options
    DoritoEvieDoritoEvie Posts: 1,887 Member
    edited February 2014
    I'm just gonna blantly say this is a rumour. That is because Graham I think it was, confirmed on twitter that he knew exactly what the release date was. Also- didn't someone say it was confirmed that the release date is September 15th?

Just sayin...
    tumblr_nbwr2zn6951qhv4h7o8_250.giftumblr_mg2bcqeUgc1rthmb0o1_500.gif

• Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    edited February 2014
    EmmaLeen wrote:
    I'm just gonna blantly say this is a rumour. That is because Graham I think it was, confirmed on twitter that he knew exactly what the release date was. Also- didn't someone say it was confirmed that the release date is September 15th?

Just sayin...

None of the release dates going around the internet are confirmed to be THE release date. The only thing we know is the release window will be fall 2014. Specific dates haven't been officially confirmed yet.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited March 2014
    Cinebar wrote:
    rudy8292 wrote:

Thanks, I'm glad he reconfirmed it. Which I am happy to conjecture anytime from Sept. 22 until Dec. 21 2014. If it doesn't come out on Sept. 15th (why would it? that's not fall that's late summer)or Sept. 23 then they have room to say they said fall which last right up until Dec. 21. :lol:

Well that's all I needed to see. Since Graham posted that It looks like it's still on for Fall. Can't wait. :D
  • Options
    xJDLKxxJDLKx Posts: 313 Member
    edited May 2014
    This was posted 2 hours ago http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/22617/20140520/the-sims-4-release-date.htm what do you guys think? X

Origin ID:Jessicaaa77
  • Options
    GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited May 2014
    xJDLKx wrote:
    This was posted 2 hours ago http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/22617/20140520/the-sims-4-release-date.htm what do you guys think? X

If the game were to be delayed again then I honestly wouldn't be surprised. For now the delay is just a rumor, and I'm not worrying too much about it. Besides if the game was to be delayed because of issues, I'd rather they fix the issues than release a half-baked product that's unstable with tons of glitches.
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited May 2014
    It's a false rumour. Simguru Graham has already given a dementi on Twitter.
  • Options
    KyliesThoughtsKyliesThoughts Posts: 698 Member
    edited May 2014

Can you please edit your thread's title and put a question mark at the end and NOT an exclamation mark?

Thank you.

Yes please, I thought it was fact. :lol:

I personally wouldn't mind if they delayed it, as long as we got an amazing game afterwards.
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    edited May 2014
    If it is my reaction will be: tumblr_lkvl01poQ71qfgflo_zpsf974e319.gif

6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    peppapig1993peppapig1993 Posts: 243 Member
    edited May 2014
    It looks as if the article is referring to the delay from spring 2014 to fall 2014. That's the impression I got from it though. I still think it'll be released later this year. But take it as you will!
    Origin ID: zobosims
  • Options
    AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    edited May 2014
    I say let 'em take their time and get it right.
  • Options
    xJDLKxxJDLKx Posts: 313 Member
    edited May 2014
    I wasn't too sure about the article , I thought it could have meant the delay to autumn this year to, just wanted to see what everyone else thought, nothing else has been posted about it being delayed again, going to wait until E3 :D xx

Origin ID:Jessicaaa77
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited May 2014
    Wal-Mart and Target say September 2nd.
  • Options
    IcySlashIcySlash Posts: 1,070 Member
    edited May 2014
    What a misleading title... and this has over 1800 views

people seriously need to stop making these kind of titles when there's absolutely nothing official going on.

how many people you think will click on a topic whose title is: ''EA is pushing back Sims 4 until 2015!''
  • Options
    enkeli63enkeli63 Posts: 6,637 Member
    edited May 2014
    Never trust news that isn't even proofread by a thinking individual!! The headline calls Maxis "Maxim" and the writer of the piece knows nothing about Sims. I even got the impression that they think Create-A-Sim is a new feature, rather than the lack of sliders in CAS being the new feature :roll:

Please be more doubtful of things you read on random sites that have no link to EA or even major gaming networks.
    OriginID Starwing6
    my Sims 4 story blog: http://www.starwingsims.com/

Join SimsWriters.com to promote or enjoy fan-generated content (stories, videos, music, etc) celebrating The Sims.
  • Options
    YazFoxxyYazFoxxy Posts: 1,219 Member
    edited May 2014
    Where does it say the game is getting delayed? It's already been delayed once..