Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Got a Store Set Idea?

Comments

• Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited February 2014
    I'm so happy to see so many clutter/décor junkies! :D
    H0RTENSIS wrote:
    Lots of good suggestions already. Thank you Alan for making this thread. I'm sure my suggestions won't come as a surprise to many but here they are :wink:

I would still love to see more garden clutter and plants. Climbing roses ( similar to the wisteria in style & variation) are something I would love to see sprawling over my cottage style houses. I would also love to see bluebells (similar in style to the poppies we have) In fact I would be happy with as many new plants as the store can make, however, the exception would be palm type plants as we have a lot of those already.

Another really useful thing to add to the game is the missing terrain paints for the various worlds.

I also still find myself looking for terracotta pots, stacked or partially broken maybe, a garden wheel barrow ( not planted up, just a regular, work horse type of barrow) And cold frames for young vegetables. I would really just love anything that fleshes out the garden environment.

Continuing the garden theme I would love to see a rope swing hung from a tree branch and a round paddling pool for toddlers.

My next request is yet another PC item but I'll include it here anyway. Something I've always wanted included is a judo mat to go with the World Adventure skills. If sims can slow dance and skate together maybe they can also learn a few judo moves :)

Finally I would love to have more content for our farms and carnivals. Clutter items accepted of course but preferably to include PC in the form of sheep/knitting/spinning etc and rides such as a Ferris wheel & merry-go-round.

There are SO MANY things that could still be added to the game and the store team does an awesome job keeping our games fresh and interesting by introducing new elements to the game play regularly. THANK YOU.

*hugs*

I swear we're store plant twins!
    We need venue signs (to hang on our buildings) or greek letters we can hang up like the ones we had in The Sims 2 university.
    How about coming up with a creative sims alphabet, this has never really been done before. A-Z.

000869s13.jpg

OH MY GURUS YES!!!! Why doesn't it surprise me that an awesome builder would request that!? I'd love something like that too, maybe ever so slightly smaller, so that I could make my own shop signs and things. They'd be very very useful! :D

• Options
    luvalphvleluvalphvle Posts: 1,545 Member
    edited February 2014
    I would love to see the Gothic Glamour, Collectionne Stäncké, and India Inspirations sets completed (as in, buy items for every room)!

I'd also like to see the Steampunk, Fabulous Fiesta, Jazz Age, Regal, Edwardian, and the Asian Fusion sets completed.

Personally, I would rather see old sets completed rather than new ones introduced.

Though I would LOVE to see a clothing set only for children, teens, and elders for both males and females! This is probably what I would want most.

ETA: U-shaped stairs and 2-story windows! And I do appreciate that you created this thread, it is reassuring. Thank you. :)
    I love these, especially finishing sets, U-shaped stairs and two-story windows.
  • Options
    DaleyettonDaleyetton Posts: 110 Member
    edited February 2014
    I really like the teddy bears that came with supernatural so can we have some updated ones to cover the different life forms that came with later expansion packs (plantsims and mermaids etc)?
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited February 2014
    A curtain set would be great! I love the ones that came with Roaring Heights and Midnight Hallow how you can adjust the width by adding sections. However I would love one that is simple and not era/theme specific.
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    mznenepreciousmzneneprecious Posts: 95 Member
    edited February 2014
    I would love a set of garden plants mostly indigenous to the Caribbean , maybe such as ones from store worlds that don't require the world to have them. Below is a list composed of plants I would love this set to include:
      Aloe Vera plant
      Anthurium flowers (red/white/green/salmon/periwinkle flower presets)
      Bent Coconut Palm - Sunlit Tides
      Croton Petra bush (3 layer recolor-able leaf options)
      frangipani bush(recolor-able flower options)
      Panama rose
      Poinciana Tree (recolor-able /[red/ yellow])
      Pongam tree - Sunlit Tides
      Oyster plant
      Red Bird of Paradise flowers (red/white/orange/yellow flower preset)
      Tropical Coconut Palm - Sunlit Tides

The plants are sorted by color to match the category they could go in brown = tree ,blue = flowers,green = shrubs. I think the set would be lovely with a minimum of 9 pieces, unless the set is less specific and includes various plants from all over the world. I really love plants and I believe that it adds flare to the landscape.

Edited for store content
    • Options
      elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,558 Member
      edited February 2014
      Tiki5872 wrote:
      A curtain set would be great! I love how you can adjust the width by adding sections.
      That was a great improvement for curtains! Now, if only we could move curtains up and down the walls, like pictures etc, to fit different window heights.
    • Options
      Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
      edited February 2014
      Thought of something else! :mrgreen: I would love a official EA pattern pack!! When I do builds, I only use EA content including patterns, so it would be great if I and others who build had more to choose from. I would especially love more rock/masonry, tile mosaic, and stone patterns. Anyone else out there like more patterns, or am I the only one? :shock:
      NewBanner.jpg
      Origin ID: Tiki5872
    • Options
      Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
      edited February 2014
      I am more interested in seeing current sets completed. As someone else mentioned, I often play poor Sims that work through several generations to obtain nice stuff. So more of that would be nice.

Here are the sets I would like to see completed:

Contemporary Comfort- Kitchen, bathroom would be nice.
      Mediterranean Life - Living room and bathroom
      Loud, Fast, Clash - Living room, bathroom and kitchen (torn up looking stuff like the couch)
      Steampunk - Living room, bathroom and bedroom etc.
      Edwardian - Living room, bathroom, bedroom, etc.
      Gothique - Kitchen, bathroom
      Jazz set - Kitchen, bathroom, bedroom

And of course corn would be great.
    • Options
      CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
      edited February 2014
      Sheer and lace curtains please!

img_0498.jpg"width=200

white-lace-curtains-on-a-winter-afternoon-ii.jpg"width=300

paloma-posie-lace-curtain-jute-0.jpg"width=300

Tiki5872 wrote:
      Thought of something else! :mrgreen: I would love a official EA pattern pack!! When I do builds, I only use EA content including patterns, so it would be great if I and others who build had more to choose from. I would especially love more rock/masonry, tile mosaic, and stone patterns. Anyone else out there like more patterns, or am I the only one? :shock:

I'd really like some new tile patterns. I'm not keen on the existing ones. I bet the store team could make some nice ones!
    • Options
      edited February 2014
      And reading through, I'd love to have closets like in Sims 2. Doors that fit into the wall and act like wardrobes.
    • Options
      JadeleineJadeleine Posts: 2,144 Member
      edited February 2014
      Overall I would like to see more bed rooms and more full kitchen sets with upper cabinets and cute kitchen clutter. From previous sets I would love to get Steampunk bed/bath, Edwardian bed/bath, cute contemporary kitchen and more to historical themes, Viking styled hair, clothing and furniture would be great addition. I would also like to see more details in furniture like table clothing on dining tables and blankets on beds etc.

• Options
      lemer01lemer01 Posts: 12 New Member
      edited February 2014
      I love all the modern themed sets and I would love to see a another windows and doors set like bahaus which i love but more!

*With some furnshings like modern outdoor set with a big modern out door fireplace
      *and relly modern windows
    • Options
      raindroppsraindropps Posts: 3 New Member
      edited February 2014
      Tiki5872 wrote:

I would like more patterns too from the store not CC.
    • Options
      ShortyBooShortyBoo Posts: 160 Member
      edited February 2014
      My biggest want is a hammock. I don't know why we don't have one yet, but it's long overdue. I'd love to see a new outdoor deco set to go with the hammock. It could have new plants and flowers, a trellis and gazebo and maybe one of those round, reflective balls (sorry, I don't know what they're called) that people put in a garden. I'd love to be able to build a big garden similar to the one at King's Landing in Game of Thrones. That would be awesome. Also, an above-ground hot tub would be nice, as would a kiddie pool for the toddlers.
    • Options
      1Man1Man Posts: 26 New Member
      edited February 2014
      I would like to see curved walls. I thought that would've been one of the things included when Montevista came out. Also, flat-top hair for the guys.
      I agree with what mostly everyone is saying about completing sets.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to give you folks ideas .
    • Options
      pichardopichardo Posts: 1
      edited February 2014
      One of the hopes I have had to content store would be a set of Olympic gym equipment ...
        It would also be a good idea to a zoo ...
        Like a set with Mexican theme or something with ecology or espionage ... :) :-) :D :roll:
    • Options
      LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
      edited February 2014
      Tiki5872 wrote:

Definitely! I can't believe I never thought to mention that, esp since I'm always bummed when building pools or bathrooms/kitchens. :oops:
      I LOVE tiles!
      I have some great CC ones, but I want my game "All EA" for now, while I'm sharing builds. :roll:

I also want a "Pool Pack - Set" : ( I mentioned this ages ago, as have many others)
      Beach balls, hammocks, folded towels/deco, bottles of sunscreens, & Deco drinks!
      Maybe floating life preservers(like the way the flowered lights float), etc.
      (I like the lemonade pitcher/drink from Outdoor Stuff, but come one, we need MORE!) :mrgreen:

I want CLUTTER Sets for my Sims, whether it's homes or Community Lots!
      Pretty please, with plumbobs on top!
    • Options
      LdyalbLdyalb Posts: 379 New Member
      edited February 2014
      In terms of sets:

- More teens, toddlers and children please. Especially teens as the latter have had some more stuff lately.

- I would love some teenager specific sets, I loved TS2 'Teen style stuff' and would like to see more teen bedroom items.

- EDIT: I loved the 'drifter's desire' stuff and the Boho ladies stuff, I'd like to see some 🐸🐸🐸🐸/boho clothes, especially long 🐸🐸🐸🐸 skirts as mentioned in this thread - http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/738618.page

- I would like more harvestables (preferably with PC, bakery, jam station etc but if not then it would still be nice for nectar making) especially berries - strawberries, raspberries, blackberries etc.

- general set wise I think more everyday stuff would be nice, clothing, kitchens and bathrooms.

- I would like an arabian nights themed set for genies and ethnic sims

PC/Venue/World wise I would die for a British world, preferably country village. I also endorse calls for a bakery, more farming stuff such as sheep and a sewing machine.
    • Options
      poshiepie89poshiepie89 Posts: 111 Member
      edited February 2014

I Personally would love to see some throwbacks to The Sims like Dance Cages, Volley Ball, MAKIN' MAGIC TEA SET, Clothing, Flower, Candy, and Jewelry type Kiosks, Street Food Vendors, The baby bassinet, Changing Booths, A "No Tolerence for PDA, Purse Smacking, Naggy old Hag" Ms. Crumplebottom, Romantic Swings, Ect...
    • Options
      MajesticGMajesticG Posts: 285 New Member
      edited February 2014
      Baseball set:
      batting cages
      baseball uniforms
      playing field venue where 5 or more sims can play baseball

Tennis and volleyball sets with matching attire and actual playing tennis and volleyball nets.

sparring/boxing ring (premium content)
      punching bag
      karate attire

jungle gym for the kiddies
      ball cage for the kiddies similar to one at Chuck E Cheese

air condition/heating unit that heats the house

nail/pedicure premium content for those who want an at home business..it can be an all-in-one unit or 2 separate units

flower making station..cake making station

aviary to hold multiple birds

breeding pins for cats, dogs and birds

• Options
      edited February 2014
      I'd also like flowers and plants you can take care of and harvest and maybe use for flower arrangements. Then the random wild flowers around town could be incorporated too.
    • Options
      LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,322 Member
      edited February 2014
    • Options
      LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,322 Member
      edited February 2014
      This one
      CoryMach wrote:
      Oh yeah. What else did I want? Here is a list:

The Reality TV sets I want:

1. Wheel of Fortune set (current)
      2. Deal or No Deal set (defunct, but still want it)
      3. Jeopardy! set (current)
      4. Family Feud set (current)
      5. Brain Surge set (defunct, but still want it)
      6. Let's Make A Deal set (current)
      7. Wipeout set (current)
      8. 20Q set (defunct, but still want it)
      9. 1 vs. 100 set (defunct, but still want it)
      10. It's Academic set (current)
      11. The Price is Right set (current)
      12. Repo Games set (current)
      13. UUelcome set (current)
      14. Video Village set (defunct, but still want it)
      15. Yahtzee set (defunct, but still want it)
      16. Studio 7 set (defunct, but still want it)
      17. Sábado Gigante set (current)
      18. Russian Roulette set (defunct, but still want it)
      19. On the Cover set (defunct, but still want it)
      20. 3 for the Money (defunct, but still want it)

We already got OFB in Midnight Hollow and Theme Park in Roaring Heights.

Now all that's left is a Reality TV-themed world with the Grunts returning there from TS2 Strangetown with all the 20 sets that I want from Reality TV.

Like Movie SP, I would like a set of decoration of TV studios (News, Sitcom, ...)
    • Options
      bubblemoon66bubblemoon66 Posts: 1
      edited February 2014
      Thanks for asking. :) I would love to see...

A pet add-on set. More beds/toys/etc for big pets. More terrariums/cages for small pets (I especially want a gilded bird cage)and maybe even a rabbit hutch.

More Rococo/Palace de Versailles, please! Especially clothing for other age groups. A garden/build set based on the Hameau de la Reine (The Queen's Hamlet) would melt my heart. Although a bedroom or living set would be nice too.

A horse drawn carriage or cart to use as a car, which would fit in with wedding, romance, farming or historical sets.

A mermaid/underwater themed set. Like a shell bathroom or bedroom. Maybe with a bit of pirate items thrown in too.

The wool theme/more farming items mentioned earlier. I would love to see sheep, woolly sweaters and the ability to knit (or weave on a loom).

I also loved the the renaissance fair idea. With games/fair activities and costumes for all ages. Some instruments could be restyled to fit this. A piano could be the basis for a harpsichord and the guitar a lute or small harp.
    • Options
      Kaitieee_macKaitieee_mac Posts: 508 Member
      edited February 2014
      Bird feeders!!!! I completely forgot about that when I mentioned strawberries and canning and pantries yesterday. I love bird feeders, it could attract certain birds!