The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Got a Store Set Idea?

Comments

• Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited February 2014
    Now for inspirational pics for steampunk :P ;)

Community Bar like stuff

steampunk-truth-coffee-shop-cape-town-3.jpg

I love those little hanging bells!

I like the giant telescope in one of your pics too. I'd love that for my observatory.

And a huge clock face is something I'd desperately like! A large circular window, across three tiles, with a clock stencil on perhaps?
  • Options
    HadesDragonessHadesDragoness Posts: 847 Member
    edited February 2014
    I would like to see more Historical Clothing sets. Such as 17th century cavaliers/musketeers, 18th century Pride and Prejudice style outfits, Viking etc. Not just everyday and formal outfits either but something for each clothing category. So when I make a historical sim I do not have an outfit that sticks out or is too modern in swimwear etc.

Also longer hair for guys and I mean metal head down to waist or below the shoulder length. Same for the girls really as well. Lots of lovely hair but only a handful that are waist length. I do not use CC so I would love the store content to have this.

Overall, when something comes out that has a theme for either home or sim, please have it that all areas are covered. There are outfits for all ages/genders that are in all categories (everyday, formal, sleep etc) and for the home all rooms and garden are covered. Very hard to make a themed home when you only have the kitchen, dining and living room available in the theme you are wanting.

Thank you :)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Why your at it why not a clock venue that sells clocks? I'd like all kinds of clocks added to the store to include grandfather,c ck oo clocks,clocks that make ticking sounds like the the big ben clocks etc.

>_>

Gabriel_Gray__s_Clock_Shop_by_fenraven.jpg

tumblr_static_dem-glasses-gabriel-gray-heroes-sylar-zachary-quinto-favim.com-153543.jpg

Edit... all creepy serial killers aside, I'd love to be able to clutter stuff more. Is it possible to make a display case like that, with more slots for objects so we can get them all crowded in together?
  • Options
    AmaraRenaAmaraRena Posts: 6,533 Member
    edited February 2014
  • Options
    edited February 2014

>_>

Gabriel_Gray__s_Clock_Shop_by_fenraven.jpg

Edit... all creepy serial killers aside, I'd love to be able to clutter stuff more. Is it possible to make a display case like that, with more slots for objects so we can get them all crowded in together?

Oh I would LOVE a proper display case that you could actually cram a bunch of goodies into!
  • Options
    GeldmaschieneGeldmaschiene Posts: 23 Member
    edited February 2014
    I would like to see Titanic or IKEA inspired sets. Would be so nice!

I would even like more town stuffy things... more signs, trees, more things for a park and so on :)
  • Options
    rotatarotata Posts: 180 Member
    edited February 2014
    I want a picture maker, like from TS1, where you can take a favorite graphic and turn it into a framed pic. It would be nice to build a museum with famous paintings.
  • Options
    DCExplorerDCExplorer Posts: 724 Member
    edited February 2014

I would even like more town stuffy things... more signs, trees, more things for a park and so on :)

Oooh, Titanic :shock: I love that idea! Such beautiful and lavish clothes and decor that would inspire. They could also add the worn and tattered clothing and decor of the third class passengers and cabins and create quite a nice balance. Plus, I'm a sucker for nautical stuff :D

And I agree, we definitely need more town decor.
  • Options
    vcosleyvcosley Posts: 880 Member
    edited February 2014
    Dressmaker shop. A sewing machine or spinning wheel would be nice. Old and dirty wall paper for poor Sims.
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    edited February 2014
    How about a grand father clock that actually chimes like the one we had in Ts2? I love the sounds of these clocks.

The one in supernatural didn't have any chimes and doesn't make noise. Please release a premium content grandfather clock. It would go great with the Grim Reaper's Venue.

Yes!! I loved the one from Sims 2, and was excited to see that we where getting one in Supernatural until I actually played and saw it did absolutely nothing! :evil: One of reasons I love that type of clock is because of the chimes.
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/738775.page

Here's the whole thing:
    We want the carnival to come to town! The roller coaster in Roaring Heights is fantastic. And we have great complimentary sets like the Drifter's Desire and Le Cirque sets. There just a few more things we need to make a proper carnival and we realllllly hope you'll do this before the end of the TS3 store's run! So...what do we need?

1. PROPER TENT TOPS/"ROOFS"
    A large square one and a large round one and perhaps 2 smaller ones of each shape. They'd be roof decor objects like the Mother Russia ones and you'd just put a flat roof on your build and then put the decor roof on and voila'! One of the big round tops should be the same size as the awesome big round "rug" we got in the Roaring Heights Boardwalk as well. I can't emphasize enough how important this element is!

2. FERRIS WHEEL
    This is also a long requested PC item and would be perfect for this venue!

3. TRAIN RIDE AND WATER RIDE
    See, the tractor set really got me thinking... we have train tracks in Dragon Valley (for no real reason) and I think it would be AWESOME if they'd make a mini-train like the ones you often see in amusement parks, for our Sims to travel through the venue on. It could work just like the Grandpa's Grove tractor. The OTHER thing I'd love to see is a waterway that works just like the track so you could make your own water courses and this would have paddle boats, the swan boat and GONDOLAS!

4. FLYING CARPET
    Why? Just because it would be an awesome part of a Carnival set! LOL Would work like the broom as alternate transportation in Supernatural and there should also be a flying carpet arena which could really be pretty much exactly like the broom riding arena just with a slightly different look.

5. WAGONS!
    What I really mean are proper wagon ROOFS. Again, these would be roof decor items just like the Mother Russia ones. You'd build your wagon with a flat roof and then place the properly sized roof decor object on top. We'd ALSO need wagon wheels and the wagon hitch! Essentially, make it so we can build wagons that look like the one in Supernatural so that our Sims can live in them!

OK Simmers, add your own requests and I'll try to keep the list updated. Just keep in mind that this is a Set request so what they can include will be limited.
  • Options
    erik1179erik1179 Posts: 5 New Member
    edited February 2014
    I know we already have the open restaurant but i think it will be cool if add pizza restaurant were you can eat in there of get it to go things like:

Fast food restaurants

Chinese restaurants

and have kids able to eat there with there family

• Options
    edited February 2014
    DCExplorer wrote:

Oooh, Titanic :shock: I love that idea! Such beautiful and lavish clothes and decor that would inspire. They could also add the worn and tattered clothing and decor of the third class passengers and cabins and create quite a nice balance. Plus, I'm a sucker for nautical stuff :D

I'm not crazy about the Titanic idea... though I'm sure some folks would actually enjoy killing off a bunch of Sims in such spectacular fashion! LOL HOWEVER, yes a set with the appropriate era clothing and items would be marvelous. And for the venue? How about a TRULY unsinkable ship LIKE the Titanic? It could actually be more like the Queen Mary in California, perpetually at anchor so it could be easily placed offshore in any world with an ocean and be a wonderful hotel and dinner and dancing establishment? The restaurant could just have a register but they could leave us space to put in the Bistro items if we wanted. And there could be a new dance floor that would give our Sims new dances...like WALTZING... at last! An appropriate stereo and music as well please!
  • Options
    FishkickingGiraffeFishkickingGiraffe Posts: 544 Member
    edited February 2014
    Karritz wrote:
    Oh. And did I mention new gnomes with any set would be really fun.

Yes please. Something I have wanted to see ever since the gnomes broke loose in TS1 is a gnome conga line (not an object but an action). I know this isn't likely to happen but thought I'd plant a seed :)

• Options
    SpunkyBeliSpunkyBeli Posts: 915 Member
    edited February 2014
    My idea is for a new venue and npc possible playable sim:

A psychiatric clinic where the resident psychiatrist helps sims with all sorts of problems from coping with a death of a loved one, divorce, mid life crisis, repos, burglary or just a foul mood. The psychiatrist would offer a choice of a small quest ( for the quest lovers) or just a 1 hour appt to help what ever ails the sim. The psychiatrist could possible become a part of the family with the game generating another psychiatrist for the clinic or if too much code is involved for that just a new non playable npc. (Personally hoping for the first choice).

I thought of this cause it's a totally new concept, well kind of. Instead of a psychiatrist falling out of the sky with a mesmerizing hypnotic thingamagig. That's my idea, I hope that it is possible. ;)
    First Sims 4 expansion = Wanting X tumblr_l9szamVtGc1qaj989.gif Squared
  • Options
    redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,062 Member
    edited February 2014
    I have several ideas

1. Japanese Garden/Tea House -
    a. New plants
    b. Zen Garden - rake the gravel a flashback fromBon Voyage
    c. Tea ceremony table

Dreams of India Kitchen

1. Tandoori oven - chicken tandoori, the flat bread, etc.
    2. Indian decor in the kitchen

Arabian Nights - neighborhood or just some rooms

1. Inspired rooms from the book
    2. Clothing inspired from the book
    3. A flying carpet
    4. kebab grill
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    SpunkyBeli wrote:
    My idea is for a new venue and npc possible playable sim:

A psychiatric clinic where the resident psychiatrist helps sims with all sorts of problems from coping with a death of a loved one, divorce, mid life crisis, repos, burglary or just a foul mood. The psychiatrist would offer a choice of a small quest ( for the quest lovers) or just a 1 hour appt to help what ever ails the sim. The psychiatrist could possible become a part of the family with the game generating another psychiatrist for the clinic or if too much code is involved for that just a new non playable npc. (Personally hoping for the first choice).

I thought of this cause it's a totally new concept, well kind of. Instead of a psychiatrist falling out of the sky with a mesmerizing hypnotic thingamagig. That's my idea, I hope that it is possible. ;)

This is a great idea! Also, it would be awesome if your Sim could change their traits by seeing the psychologist. For instance, a Slob Sim could become Neat. It wouldn't necessarily have to be the exact opposite trait and I wouldn't want to necessarily be able to control it but rather have one trait removed and a new one assigned. After all, if we hate the outcome we can always cheat and put the Sim back in CAS to "fix" their traits if we really want to. But this could definitely be a fun way to shake up our Sims' lives! LOL

• Options
    edited February 2014
    DCExplorer wrote:

Ooh, ooh, ooh!

The real Titanic had a Turkish Bath. That'd be fab!

olympic2.jpg

Turk1.jpg

Olympic%20Turkish%20Bath%20Cooling%20Room.jpg

OH! And an old fashioned gymnasium!

gymnasium_view.gif

10a3cfee-729b-4586-8129-facd263aa9a7.jpg

Gym.jpg

That was a random thought but I've sort of talked myself into it and now I feel like I desperately want older versions of the exercise machines! :XD:

edit: oh! And more pirate stuff please! I'm playing Lego Pirates of the Carribean and it's made me want to play BB again! But the content is quite light, so I'd love a pirate/mariner/explorer set especially if it had build/buy stuff. I could do with some sails!

Oh, and I'd take a Sims Medieval clothing set any day! :D Especially crowns! :D In fact, anything from TSM. :D

Could we get make up in the store?

Ok... I'm going now.
  • Options
    tamalinntamalinn Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited February 2014
    I read through this thread, and so many simmers have really incredible ideas.

Personally, I'd love to see the Woodland/Frontier sets expanded. We have the kitchen and dining and the living room/den, but the kitchen and dining set could be expanded to include an actual dining set, with a table and chairs. And I'd love to see the theme extended to a bedroom set and a bathroom set.

I'd also love to see the Moroccan set expanded, too. A bedroom, a bathroom, a study, a kitchen, dining, etc...

And then I want to second my fellow simmers' requests:
    Tiki5872 wrote:
    Personally I would love to see sheep brought into the game, where they could possible be sheared and the wool used by our sims to maybe crochet/knit items.

Also, I remember someone brought up in a thread of "Grandma's Kitchen" (to compliment Grandpa's Grove). Where our sims would have the ability to make preserves with the harvestables... maybe this could even add more harvestables? Strawberries/ blueberries etc.(Doesn't hurt to ask!! :lol: )

I would also love to have a luxury bathroom. Something upscale with a large corner tub, and large walk in shower. Even a upscale kitchen. This could include a large two tile oven, and lots of deco items like food boxes and cans, so we could create our own pantry's. Maybe throw in a deco broom and dustpan! :mrgreen:

As for build items, I would love to have curved (not spiral) grand staircase. Something similar to those in Sims 2.

Would also love to have more decorative objects for the garden. Statues, gazing ball, and more flowers would be great!
    SuttiPutt wrote:
    3.A bathroom and kitchen for the Indian sets.
    4.A bedroom and bathroom set for the roaring 20'🐸🐸🐸🐸.
    11.Merry go round for the kids which is one thing that's a must for kids on the playground.
    21.fancier ceiling lights that are more fitting for the Victorian era.
    Weealbet wrote:
    Edwardian Living Room
    Edwardian Bedroom (YA/A/E)
    Edwardian Bedroom (Male Teen)
    Edwardian Bedroom (Female Teen)
    Edwardian Bedroom (Children)
    Edwardian Bedroom (Toddlers!!!)
    Edwardian Bathroom
    Edwardian Dining Room
    Edwardian Outside

The Country Livin'/Farm Fresh Folk sets could be fleshed out too to include a full house worth of content!

But why stop with the home? You know what I'm like for building shops and community lots! Something I'd REALLY!!! REALLY!!! Love to see at the Store would be community lot stuff. Little knick-knacks that we can sell in our shops. So, for different shops:

Clothing Store:
    Mannequins (decor, not like the ITF ones, unless you can make that happen?) of all ages and both sexes!
    Different styles of shoe racks
    Changing room decor
    Different clothing displays
    Hats
    Small decor items, like jewellery stands and stuff
    Wall posters showing of the 'hottest looks'
    (The H&M Stuff Pack from The Sims 2 might be a good indicator?)

Coffee Shops:
    Cafe signs,
    Vintage looking decor,
    Cafe clutter (similar to that tissue, salt/pepper, sauce thing from I Heart the 50's)

That's all I can really think of for now, but I'll be back!! :D
    Yoga mat!

I really need my Sims to do yoga!

I reaaaally want my Sims to do yoga in the gyms, as across my games gyms have "fake" yoga mats, which are basically 2x1 pieces of carpet flooring. I even purchased Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts which has a poster which looks like a step-by-step yoga. It's called "Flex and Stretch Wall Poster". It's such a tease... I must have yoga in my game now.
    Proverb87 wrote:
    Finish the Olde Town and 50s Diner sets that we received "Starter" sets for. I was hoping for the Olde Town build set with hanging ivy, iron columns and fences from Sims 1.
    GalenaSims wrote:
    New England-themed furniture, especially kitchen or a lavish living room.
    (I feel like this would be a great extension of the Nautical Living Room set, which is very, very Cape Cod to me.)
    steve7859 wrote:
    Hello , i would love to see the roof segments and the staircase from mansion and garden stuff pack for sims 2 i loved using those roof segments :D

You and me both! I love that stuff.
    ^^This makes me happy!
    redrogue60 wrote:
    Dreams of India Kitchen

1. Tandoori oven - chicken tandoori, the flat bread, etc.
    2. Indian decor in the kitchen

Arabian Nights - neighborhood or just some rooms

1. Inspired rooms from the book
    2. Clothing inspired from the book
    3. A flying carpet
    4. kebab grill
    I'd like to see an addition to Muse Luxury - I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I liked it and would like to specifically see a fireplace (one named after Hestia, goddess of the hearth), a kids bedroom set/single bed, a stuffed Minotaur toy for kids, and a large, square bathtub like in the Sims 1, as well as an inspired bath set. This set could also include more classically inspired statues, like a pegasus statue, or other mythological beasts.

Our rustic cabins/country living homes could use some love - Bearskin rug being the most obvious choice and one you folks have been very negligent in getting out to us. How many months, or was that years?, did you tease us with this rug? My rustic cabins could also use some mounted animal heads (deer, moose, lion, bear, etc., realistic looking but all faux, of course), a decorative gun cabinet, and some fishing and hunting clutter items ... for instance, how about a pair of old boots to put beside the door or a fishing pool that "leans" against the wall? There could also be some Adirondack-inspired furniture and build items, please, and maybe some decorative antiques like a spinning wheel or a butter churn?
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    sodelishusbabiisodelishusbabii Posts: 7
    edited February 2014
    I would loveeeeeeeeeee to see more sets for the pets. More toys for all the pets, or for the dogs to be able to do agility or the course they had in sims 2 pet stories. I think the pets need more to stand out because they are otherwise becoming rather boring now :-/ n I loveeee pets..that was my first expansion lol
  • Options
    RhazyaRhazya Posts: 6 New Member
    edited February 2014
    These are mostly in order of most wanted to less wanted.

1: Grecian/Roman period clothing

2: Peacock Bed from the Sims Social

3: Male Hairs longer than shoulder length

4: More Sims 1 content Revamped (whether items, clothes, patterns or objects)

5: More curly hairs for both genders (preferably shoulder length or longer.)

6: More Men's Fancy/High Society clothing

7: More Indian Themed sets for other rooms of the house.

8: A Sitar that your Sim sits down to play.

9: Pool Mosaic Set

10: Themed Pattern Sets

11: Peacock Fountain from the Sims Social

12: More Lifestyle Themed content clothing (IE more Mermaid/Faerie/Witch etc themed clothing)

13. Hippie Clothing (Less Boho Vintage as it's ugly)

14: An add-on to World Adventures making Simdia (IE India)

15: Art Noveau Items?

16: More fancy promlike/special event formal outfits

17: Steampunk bathroom/bedroom?

18: More Tattoos
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited February 2014
    jjaammiiee wrote:
    First off thank you very much for asking! Second, I would love for more Compilation Sets to come out (both monthly ones, and the best of 20??, etc.), the last one was almost a year ago :cry: But here are a couple of the objects I would like to see...
    B002SMJ414.03.lg.jpg
    ^Roof segments (with and without windows), such as those from Sims 2 Mansion and Garden Stuff^
    screenshot_26.jpg
    ^This particular set of stairs, such as those from Sims 2 Mansion and Garden Stuff^
    hqdefault.jpg
    ^Closets, such as those from Sims 2 Apartment Life^
    >As well, Clothes racks that enable our Sims to change clothes like a dresser
    >2-Story Windows
    >More Elevator styles or types

Thank you again, and I might be back with more later :D

THIS!!!

I don't know a single builder who wouldn't love the mansard roof pieces and the lovely curved stairs. Closets would also be great.

We need a Builder's Set that has:
    1. Mansard roof pieces (with the ability to add windows to them)
    2. A few different sets of curving stairs
    3. A recolorable chimney
    4. A recolorable roof
    5. An assortment of gingerbread pieces that can snap to roof edges and matching pieces that can slide up and down and can be used to adorn porches, railings, windows, and walls. Our Victorians would be SO much fancier if we had this.
    6. Recolorable flower arrangements and recolorable flowering plants would also be SO useful. One object, given the ability to change the colors of the flowers themselves, gives a builder almost unlimited design options when building.
    7. A few different curtain sets in different widths that can be recolored and will slide up and down the wall the way that paintings do (this means that we could use them with almost any window and have it look right)

I love a lot of ideas people have mentioned for completing sets (Steampunk is a big personal favorite) and premium content for several carnival rides and booths would be beyond awesome, and I would love to shear sheep and knit sweaters or sew up new designs on a sewing machine, but if I could only get ONE of the sets that I would love to buy for my Sims, it would be a really versatile builder's set.

THANKS FOR THIS THREAD!! After the depressing news about the Salt Lake lay-offs, we were all pretty concerned that we wouldn't be getting any more Store stuff for our beloved Sims 3. That isn't to say that we aren't still sad that so many talented people lost their jobs, because I'm sure we all are, but at least we aren't also at the end of our Sims games. Not yet at any rate! :mrgreen:

Zoo

oow785m
  • Options
    ZooProfessor3ZooProfessor3 Posts: 9,847 Member
    edited February 2014
    Tiki5872 wrote:
    A curtain set would be great! I love how you can adjust the width by adding sections.
    That was a great improvement for curtains! Now, if only we could move curtains up and down the walls, like pictures etc, to fit different window heights.

YES! I had not thought of the adding sections to adjust width, but that coupled with being able to slide curtains up and down the wall would be SO amazing!
    oow785m
  • Options
    wrenstaleswrenstales Posts: 777 Member
    edited February 2014
    How about a set that deals with disabled, wheelchairs, stair lifts, guide dogs, an pc carer, sensory items,

Chance to pets in the future.
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,935 Member
    edited February 2014
    I often have a flat roof with a set of stairs emerging from below. When I have run out of levels I can't cover them and the room below is left exposed. I'd like to have an object I can place over the opening to finish it off. And make a cover for it.