Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grand Living Old Thread Closed of updates (NEW THREAD LINKED HERE)

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    bjk607bjk607 Posts: 168 Member
    edited February 2014
    to yanti no I don't want marcel changing nothing in my house its perfect the way he has it but thanks for your input :D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Marcel sweetie I think the only thing I would want changed would be the fireplace in the diningroom im not to crazy about it maybe add a brick to it or something, other then that the rest of the house is AMAZING hugs :D:D:D
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited February 2014
    bjk607 wrote:
    Oh My God sweetie its WOW
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the progress of the house it's absolutely breath taking. NO do not change anything its perfect the way it is really. Yes it is a monster of a house but im telling you sweetie its WOW!!! Yes you totally inspired my building abilities you should check out my new lot it's called the Jensen house. HUGS big hugs for you.Ok that's ok I will answer your questions yes 2 bedrooms for girls and 2 for boys new born and teen/young adult. Add the colors that will fit the house best ok Marcel. There's no limit to the colors you can use but there's yellows, green, blues, purples whatever colors you feel will fit best ok. No particular style. so far its really AWESOME and I love the way the rooms all connect to each other. HUGS :D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi Bel :)

Thank you for the info on the bedrooms sweetie and for everything **hugs** :mrgreen:

Your reactions to what I did manage to complete are nice to read and I appreciate all the kind words **hugs**

You deserve something special and of course grand :mrgreen:

I will have to pop over before I leave this computer. Using a family members right now and be going home soon Only until :!: my own is fixed!

I left update about that on page one of this thread and to my comments page sweetie :!:

You keep building sweetie and of course looking at others creations especially progress thread ones that will always help and inspire in your own stuff 8)

I wish I still had every lot I managed to upload here and ones I couldn't just to see how much my own lots have changed :(

I always had to style interiors and exteriors though. its just what I love the most about the sims 3 tools :mrgreen:

okay bedrooms

when I get my comp working again,

I think it will be best to have one of each for a boy

1 newborn

1 child to Teen

1 young A

not sure on the rooms for your 2 girls but guessing you want young A :?:

Of course the only others planed from my last update were the master suite and a guest bedroom :!:

I am sure I might have room for a couple more or just more bathrooms :!:

thanks for the colours info 8)

Each room I will keep the theme as it is then and add the colours to walls and furnishings but keep it all grand 8)

I will build the spa on the grounds though. I couldn't get it to work inside the house with the garden theme :!:

Happy though as I thought the other large room downstairs opposite the lounge will make a nice den with a large bar with games :!:

like I mentioned before the front two rooms will be a study and full bathroom sweetie :!:

I have two tiny rooms planed for behind both sets of twin sized stairs

Power room and a laundry room will be fitted for them then its just the entrance hall to the stairs from the front door but going to open most of it up into one room as right now its two from the staircase with ground floor rooms entrances and the separate very large entrance hall from the door going only into that room that's too big to be its own room :!:

All the hall spaces will just have painting, rugs, plants/ deco ,ect, ect :!:

The roof bedrooms will have plenty of little balcony space at the end also :!:

As I said sweetie I had to delay things this week due to comp problems and as soon as its fixed I will rush things just a little with the interiors but will post a big update of all bedrooms and other rooms mentioned as soon as its all back up and running with my comp

Its the start buton,restart that's faulty on the comp so hopefully I should be okay :)

Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Wow! You are doing an amazing job! I especially like the outside! :D

Thank you :mrgreen:

Its much more grand than it was suppose to be but happy with it so far myself :)

I appreciate it :!:

• Options
    edited February 2014
    bjk607 wrote:
    Marcel please do me a favor ok and BE VERY careful of smurf45blue danascully and darklord ok they are saying very mean and nasty things about me

I don't stay on the home pages much to see things :(

I am sorry to hear this :( The home pages were so much better before the change :!:

I stopped using Facebook because of people like this who spoiled it for others and what happens EA put

sims social on facebook

make home pages like it

now we have free play for mobiles :lol:

I hate it all :(

I would have these people reported and anybody else they have done this with need to :!:

It shows what sort of immature prats some are here sadly and not worth even a reply to sweetie, Ignore and report okay :)

• Options
    edited February 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    Love that dining room! :D That vase of flower in the center looks great! About the kitchen, I would just change one thing. Make the counters / wood colour lighter. That way the whole room will be less dark. Just a suggestion. You are doing great! :thumbup:

Thank you yanti for your advice and kind words about the build :)

• Options
    edited February 2014
    bjk607 wrote:
    Marcel sweetie I think the only thing I would want changed would be the fireplace in the diningroom im not to crazy about it maybe add a brick to it or something, other then that the rest of the house is AMAZING hugs :D:D:D

I will keep the kitchen as it is if that's what you want :wink: I am happy your speaking up about things :) that the good thing with an progress thread :!:

Yeah only used a white and cream paint with the fireplace in the dining room

I can fix or even change them to another piece :wink:

Okay sweetie I will be back soon when able to get my comp working again soon okay and remember what I said about the brats :!:

I am sorry again for the delay with my comp problem :( and will be back online hopefully as soon as its fixed **hugs**

• Options
    edited February 2014
    oh sweetie you are the best ever you now that :D that's what I do is ignore and report them as well :D yes I hate the fact that EA has done that to our pages to :( as far as the fire place goes I love the way it looks because it reminds me of a light house its just a little to plain :D but I love it and sorry to hear about your computer hope to see you back soon :D HUGS :D:D Yes and thank you I love the kitchen wink wink wink

Ok as far as the bedrooms go yes exactly what I'm looking for Marcel I love what you are doing and just love the plans for my house as well. I always leave great comments to you because your work is just awesome sweetie. Thank you for your kind words as well and for the inspiration for my builds. I remember your lots and they have changed that's for sure.

Yes I know those are your favorites to do the interiors and exteriors.

Use whatever color you feel will work best for the house its fine by me if you want to or need to change them :D:D wink

Oh yes the spa sounds great:D I'm excited about the house :D it all sounds like heaven :D ok that's going to be very interesting to see what the 2 rooms behind the stairs look like:D

This house is awesome I'm in Love with it already sweetie :D :!:
    Balconies awesome :!:
    That's ok on the delay just take your time do not rush thru :D wink
    Thanks again Marcel for doing this house for me I cant begin to tell you what this means to me to have you my 1st best friend build for me Big hugs and kiss on the cheek :D:D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    edited February 2014
    I am sorry to hear that you are having computer problems with your start button. I hope that they can be fixed up very soon. Your WIP is looking very great! :) the kitchen, dining room and music room looks very nice!