Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grand Living Old Thread Closed of updates (NEW THREAD LINKED HERE)

Comments

• Options
    bjk607bjk607 Posts: 168 Member
    edited January 2014
    Yes marcel go with the ideas im loving them all its going to be totally grand when completed.
  • Options
    missy2311missy2311 Posts: 1,470 Member
    edited January 2014
    The master bedroom and bathroom are looking great. I really like how you have placed the bed :)
    a.k.a. Catherine

• Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    edited January 2014
    When do we get to see more teaser pics? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    to yanti68 - I love this house the one marcel is building for his friend the friend he's talking about is me. I love the way its coming out he's doing an awesome job on my house. :D:D
  • Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    edited February 2014
    First update today

Lounge

fjxm.jpg

nwhz.jpg

4cv7.jpg

f8t6.jpg

bqqi.jpg

Music room

muil.jpg[/URL

8h4o.jpg

bi6c.jpg

2iz4.jpg

b02i.jpg

I have to tweaked the music room styling things i missed and added more decoy!!!

I will be posting another update tonight and the next rooms will be

Kitchen
    dinning room
    Bathroom one

The kitchen is almost complete. just not happy if it yet!

Post edited by Unknown User on
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    edited February 2014
    bjk607 wrote:
    Yes marcel go with the ideas im loving them all its going to be totally grand when completed.[/quote

Hi Bel :)

I am sorry I never replied to this :( with the amount of stress over the last, nearly 3 weeks with the update I never came on to the thread!

Thank you for the trust in your grand home :mrgreen:

It looks nothing like what you asked me to do though :lol:

I will keep it grand for you 8)

Hope you like the completed rooms above

lounge and music room :)

• Options
    edited February 2014
    missy2311 wrote:
    The master bedroom and bathroom are looking great. I really like how you have placed the bed :)

Hi missy :)

I am very sorry for this late reply :(

I had to reinstall windows and lost all my games but lucky I had a saved copy of the exterior of this. My saves wouldn't work with the new update and nearly lost this house :!:

Thank you I appreciate it :mrgreen:

• Options
    edited February 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    When do we get to see more teaser pics? :mrgreen:[/quote

Hi Yanti :)

Sorry for this late reply

I had problems with my games and had to reinstall windows and lost all my games and nearly this house :?

I have posted the first update today abbove and will post another tonight :!:

• Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited February 2014
    I love the Lounge ! The combination of blues with yellows/oranges it´s one of my favourites. But in this case, I think the second option ( Vanilla tones) looks better. Hugs :D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I am glad you were able to reinstall everything successfully! Your build is looking great! Love the living room. Great colour combo and it is very elegant. :thumbup: :D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    oh sweet marcel OMG the Lounge and music room is gorgeous and the colors work well and I love the way they go into each room its just the way I want it thank you so very much. I am sure the kitchen will be spectacular as the other rooms :D:D:D hugs The white chello is a great touch and I love the reading area in the lounge :D:D WOW
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I have edited the music room by changing some decor and styling anything missed :)

Does it look better?

Music room

muil.jpg[/URL

8h4o.jpg

bi6c.jpg

2iz4.jpg

b02i.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on

• Options
    edited February 2014
    AIRIS6962 wrote:
    I love the Lounge ! The combination of blues with yellows/oranges it´s one of my favourites. But in this case, I think the second option ( Vanilla tones) looks better. Hugs :D

Hi sweetie :)

Thank you so much,that means a lot to me and is appreciated :mrgreen:

I like this style so much and happy I used the blue with the creamy colors and the white. I was going to do lighter floor but happy with it this way :mrgreen:

confused though :oops: when you say the second option would look better, what was you referring to :oops:

• Options
    edited February 2014
    yanti68 wrote:
    I am glad you were able to reinstall everything successfully! Your build is looking great! Love the living room. Great colour combo and it is very elegant. :thumbup: :D

Hi Yanti :)

I was lucky not to loose this house but sadly other things were :(

Both updates in January messed everything up :!:

Thank you again sweetie,this means a lot to me :mrgreen:

I thought elegant looks better for this house.

• Options
    edited February 2014
    bjk607 wrote:
    oh sweet marcel OMG the Lounge and music room is gorgeous and the colors work well and I love the way they go into each room its just the way I want it thank you so very much. I am sure the kitchen will be spectacular as the other rooms :D:D:D hugs The white chello is a great touch and I love the reading area in the lounge :D:D WOW

Hi Bel sweetie :)

Aw Very happy you like how its going and liking the rooms :mrgreen:

Your lounge does go into the music room, then from that room into the kitchen, then into the dinning room and so on 8)

I decided not to do that with the two small rooms at the front,

Making a study and bathroom in those, so more private :)

The kitchen is hard for me to decide :lol

Just stuck on what else to use as decor :)

Your very welcome sweetie thanks again for letting me build and finish this home for you 8)

• Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited February 2014
    marcel21 wrote:
    AIRIS6962 wrote:

I like this style so much and happy I used the blue with the creamy colors and the white. I was going to do lighter floor but happy with it this way :mrgreen:

confused though :oops: when you say the second option would look better, what was you referring to :oops:

Sorry, I expressed so wrong !! :oops: The second option referring to Music room. I like more the colour combination there :D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Hi sweetie everything you have planned is awesome keep it the way it is its great and I love it so far take your time with the kitchen ok :D you had inspired me well to build my own lot :D:D hugs. If you need to add other colors be my guest and do so ok :D:D I love how the rooms go into each other that's nice :D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    I like your palette. Great choice of furniture and curtains! Goes well with the style of house. Love that fireplace too. :thumbup:
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Update

Kitchen and dining room

What do you think?

Note, I am sorry for the light in the kitchen picture, in the middle of the room :oops: I will remove it when I take upload picks and replace after :!:

Also in the dining room I have space for a couple of painting on the wall space where the coffee table is with the flowers on top I will make sure I do that before upload pictures :!:

Kitchen

tdsk.jpg

porb.jpg

2th1.jpg

o0rp.jpg

h6ln.jpg

Dining room

5trv.jpg

s89f.jpg

8n4m.jpg

x8zu.jpg

4vsx.jpg

9p5r.jpg

i4rf.jpg

osvq.jpg

Edit

I also have updated entrance

pyl4.jpg

w6w5.jpg

update later :wink:

• Options
    edited February 2014
    AIRIS6962 wrote:
    marcel21 wrote:
    AIRIS6962 wrote:

Sorry, I expressed so wrong !! :oops: The second option referring to Music room. I like more the colour combination there :D

I see :lol:

I thought you was meaning the color chose in the music room would have looked better in the lounge .when reading your post but wasn't sure :lol::oops:

Thanks :mrgreen: I love the music room most in what I did so far in with the interiors :)

• Options
    edited February 2014
    bjk607 wrote:
    Hi sweetie everything you have planned is awesome keep it the way it is its great and I love it so far take your time with the kitchen ok :D you had inspired me well to build my own lot :D:D hugs. If you need to add other colors be my guest and do so ok :D:D I love how the rooms go into each other that's nice :D

Hi Sweetie :)

Good to see your enjoying and loving its progress and I will take my time with it :mrgreen:

Anything you don't like and want to change I can do for you okay sweetie?

I am still not sure about the kitchen as had it so many ways :lol:

I posted an update above of its current look. I don't have much space to fit things in there even though its a monster :lol:

Let me know what you think of it and the dinning room?

Am very very touched that I have inspired you to build **HUGS**

I need to ask you a few things about upstairs again! I did have them saved in a documents but this was before the updates messed everything up so no longer have them sweetie :(

You said you wanted two bedrooms for girls and two for boys?

I need age groups of each one So I can design the rooms correctly for the age group of each one of the four Sims :?:

Also you mentioned colors at the time for each bedroom out of the four?

If you want any colors added in other rooms or even a style you like can do for for :wink:

• Options
    edited February 2014
    Oh My God sweetie its WOW
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the progress of the house it's absolutely breath taking. NO do not change anything its perfect the way it is really. Yes it is a monster of a house but im telling you sweetie its WOW!!! Yes you totally inspired my building abilities you should check out my new lot it's called the Jensen house. HUGS big hugs for you.Ok that's ok I will answer your questions yes 2 bedrooms for girls and 2 for boys new born and teen/young adult. Add the colors that will fit the house best ok Marcel. There's no limit to the colors you can use but there's yellows, green, blues, purples whatever colors you feel will fit best ok. No particular style. so far its really AWESOME and I love the way the rooms all connect to each other. HUGS :D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    AngelzzzDaydream0AngelzzzDaydream0 Posts: 1,087 Member
    edited February 2014
    Wow! You are doing an amazing job! I especially like the outside! :D
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Marcel please do me a favor ok and BE VERY careful of smurf45blue danascully and darklord ok they are saying very mean and nasty things about me
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Love that dining room! :D That vase of flower in the center looks great! About the kitchen, I would just change one thing. Make the counters / wood colour lighter. That way the whole room will be less dark. Just a suggestion. You are doing great! :thumbup: