Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The gift of sharing together each day of the year

Comments

• Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited June 2014
    Just wanted to stop by to wish you a great week! Anyone who has the new set, I hope you're enjoying it. Thought I'd share a pic of when the Circus came to Midnight Hollow! :wink:

BpitHQnIAAAybae.jpg:large

~YellowJane~
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,729 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hello Ciane :) Your hairless Chinese crested dog sounds very nice! He would be a very nice pet.

Hello EnvyAshleeyyy :) It is not good that you had a dream about a tornado! I hope that you have been having a nice day .

Hello YellowJane :) Nice photo of the circus in Midnight Hollow. Your sims will be having fun visiting it. They will enjoy riding the carousel.
  • Options
    EnvyAshleeyyyEnvyAshleeyyy Posts: 1,039 Member
    edited June 2014
    I had a pretty relaxed day, no complaining here :D How was your day Rose?!?! :)

AH! YJ that looks awesome! :thumbup:
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hello Rose, how are you today? I hope your week is going good :)

Hello ciane, Chinese crested's are simply adorable. I hope he is in happier moods, since the storm.

Hi Ashley, I believe that Cruella Deville's dog was a Chinese crested. I'm not sure whats worse, you actually remembering something like that or me knowing the answer.

Looking good YellowJane. Oops Hello :) I have the new set but I have yet to test the lot out, too busy in The dukes of bow renessiant at the moment but I will get around to popping by the circus to whack pennywise the clown. That fountain is ghastly, I must say..what was they thinking..its enough to terrify me..let alone all my little sims.

Edit- I reply you of you but forget to talk about me.

Hmm what to say, I have spent the last couple of hours working on a contest entry and that is only trying to take the perfect screenshots. Earlier I got on the wrong side of a wasp and had to dart back into the house before he stung me but apart from that, today as been good.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Shannen wrote:
    Hi Ashley, I believe that Cruella Deville's dog was a Chinese crested. I'm not sure whats worse, you actually remembering something like that or me knowing the answer

Hmmmm, I think it's fair to say we are even lol! If it involves Disney nine out of ten times I usually remember :wink:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I'm the same, I am addicted to disney. I advise you to stay away from the disney store online..I have actually had to ban myself from there as getting the huge plush of cheshire cat as well as the cushion of hi, was the last straw for my obsession.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Maybe we should go into Disney Addicts Anonymous! :oops: :lol: I don't go on there because I wont be able to control myself! I am a member of DMR and when I save up free points, just like on here, I turn them in to get a prize :D So far I've gotten an Ariel Pop plushie and a Belle pop plushie :3
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I hope that your contest entry is going well and that you could get the screenshots that you wanted. Shannen :)
    The Disney Store online sounds like a great place to spend time browsing !
    It was great that you were able to get the Ariel and the Belle pop plushies EnvyAshleeyyy :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Oh it is Rose! But oh so very dangerous! lol You'll want to spend all your money! :lol:
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Hey Ashley, hold on to that vital piece of information until after the 18th. I best never upload a pic of my snow globe collection then..I'm too impatient to save up. ;)

Hey Rose, Oh yeah I'm out of cas and have my pics ready but I am still worried that they are not perfect enough. I just saved and quit my game only to realise that I have forgotten to send my sim pack to launcher, I honestly am very ditzy sometimes. As for Disney..no, it's not..I cannot simply just browse there..I must buy.

A sad fact is that we get USA's unwanted merchandise and don't start me on Japan's disney store. :(
  • Options
    RacerPQRRacerPQR Posts: 1,566 Member
    edited June 2014
    This thread should get stickied!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Hello RacerPQR :) I hope that you are having a nice week.

Sending some yellow sunflowers to everyone, to encourage anyone who is feeling a little down today and to say to everyone that you are so special to your family and friends. You are uniquely you! The flowers can't take away pain but they can add a touch of sunshine to your day. :)
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited June 2014
    Welcome everyone :) Glad you like the picture!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Shannen wrote:
    Hey Ashley, hold on to that vital piece of information until after the 18th. I best never upload a pic of my snow globe collection then..I'm too impatient to save up. ;)

Hey Rose, Oh yeah I'm out of cas and have my pics ready but I am still worried that they are not perfect enough. I just saved and quit my game only to realise that I have forgotten to send my sim pack to launcher, I honestly am very ditzy sometimes. As for Disney..no, it's not..I cannot simply just browse there..I must buy.

A sad fact is that we get USA's unwanted merchandise and don't start me on Japan's disney store. :(

I bet they have amazing stuff! I don't even want to tempt myself lol

SNOWGLOBES!?! :shock: :mrgreen:<3 I don't have that many because they tend to be expensive but I have two Disney snow globes! A large Beauty and the Beast and a small Princess Jasmine snow globe! :D I would love to see your collection!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Evening all, may you all be healthy, happy and simming. :)

Aww Rose, your post is really sweet. I'm sure that I will remember your words when I'm feeling low.

Ashley, you do..you really want to tempt yourself. I haven't got many..about 20 or so..but I haven't brought any in about a year but Disney currently have Bambi and Ariel snowglobes so i'm tempted. I have the Beauty and the beast one, with Belle and Beast..a small globe covering the rose but i really wanted the one where Belle is at the table. When I get them out for winding, I will take pictures..would like to see the two you have as well, if you ever decide to take pics and upload. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Yay :D I think I have the one you described! I will take a picture when I find them, we had to pack up a few things so moving is a bit easier when the time comes. I think I know where they are!

I hope everyone is having a great day!
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    I hope that everyone has a nice weekend :) For those Simmers who are in Wintertime, may the love and care of your family and friendships bring warmth to your inside and heart. For those simmers who are in Summertime, may the cool breeze that often comes in the evening time refresh you just like a smile or a chat with a friend brings encouragement and joy to your day.
    Enjoy the seasons :)
  • Options
    cianeciane Posts: 16,998 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hugs Rose. I do hope you are enjoying the day. The birds are so busy flying in for bird seed and will gently remind me that I need to fill the feeders up again. We didn't get the rain that everyone else has had, but we are hoping to get some soon.

I am working on making an apple for Calmorezoo's picnic basket. It is unfortunately very sharp edged instead of rounded. Oh well. I tried, right?

I hope everyone has a great weekend and, if you are celebrating Father's Day on Sunday, I hope you have a grand time with family.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Hello Ciane :) I hope that you get some rain soon. I will look forward to seeing your apple themed build for Calmore's picnic basket ! There have been some creatively designed builds so far! Your crystal glasses and bottle build looks very great! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Happy Father's Day to those simmers in countries celebrating it this weekend :) May you have a very special time with your family.
    I am so very thankful for my loving Dad and of course my Mum who look after and care for me! They are so very, very special ! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    We did get some rain last night, which meant I didn't get much sleep because my male dog gets so anxious he can't settle at all. Finally he settled down though and we slept together on the couch. :D

It didn't rain that much, so we had another gorgeous day again today.

Hubby is working the night shift tonight and will see what his new schedule is next week as one of his co-workers got a better paying job that starts this next week.

The apple build was a real challenge. I think I'll go for a peanut butter sandwich next. :D

Enjoy the weekend.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Hello Ciane :) Your apple and art themed build is great! If anyone would like to have a look at it, the link is
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8276203
    I am sorry that the rain upset your dog. Some animals get quite frightened and upset when rainy and stormy weather comes.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    Aw, Rose, that is sweet of you to post the link. I really was worried it was too angular. Next time I'll try a more rounded look, but the only way to round the bottom (without complicated CFE) seemed to be those window pieces from the Prism art studio. I found it fitting that I used them in yet another art studio. :D

So we celebrate Father's Day today. My father is gone (heart attack) and my hubby's father is too (cancer), but as was said in a my page post earlier today, we have memories and the things that happen in our lives shape who we are.

Tell your dad that you are who you are because of who he is and how he lives his life. Thank him for being the special person that he is. (And then hug your mom and tell her quietly how special she is too.)

Enjoy the last of the weekend.
  • Options
    CandySims14CandySims14 Posts: 475 Member
    edited June 2014
    Hello Rosemow!

Nice to finally "meet" you. I have been hearing a lot of positive comments about you! :)

Nothing too exciting to report today. I was at a flea market this morning. Now I am home, exhausted, and slightly sunburned (my suntan lotion is missing) :?

This is a lovely idea for a thread. I like it. :)

• Options
    edited June 2014
    A flea market sounds fun CandySims! And slightly burned is better than really burned! :D I do hope you had a good time.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top