Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

5 Year Celebration = Free Copy of Island Paradise!

Please help spread the word! To celebrate 5 years of continual growth and the holiday season, My Sim Realty is giving away one copy of Island Paradise to a lucky Facebook fan! If you are not a fan of MSR yet, "like" us to be entered to win! Drawing is at midnight New Year's Eve!

Check us out here: www.mysimrealty.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/My-Sim-Realty/253276144688174

TS3_EP10_LE_SHOT_03.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited December 2013
    5 years? I thought it was longer than that as I was sure I visited a Sims Realty in sims 2 - perhaps it was another site with the same name as it was pretty much a different format - if I remember correctly it was just lots, the one I am thinking of - I recall it had some lovely builds using Roman or Greek columns - but that is all I really remember about it. I do know I downloaded what was there back then.

I know when Sims 3 came out I went around about 6 or 7 months after the game came out and looked for all the Sims 2 sites I used to go to hoping to see they had moved on to Sims 3. It was how I found My sims realty. I think I just googled anything with the name Sims Realtor or realty in it. hehehe

Congrats to you for sure. I of course like you - but don't need to be entered in any contest - I have the ep anyway - but that is really nice of you to do that.

Hope you have a great anniversary anyway. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• Options
    SimRealtorSimRealtor Posts: 1,132 Member
    edited December 2013
    Well thank you! :) Nope it was October 2008 that I started, it was the month my first child turned 1 and we bought our first house that year too! I know there was at that time My Sim Reality - maybe that was it? Anyway, it has grown so much and I am so proud of it. I remember thinking and getting excited about 10 visitors to my website and now there are over 30,000+ per month! It is wonderful!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    I can imagine. That is great. It is indeed a very popular site and you always do such a nice job with everything.

Yeah you have 3 little ones now - don't you? Amazing how you even concentrate - hehehe. I cannot imagine how you do it and stay so up to date all the time. I don't think I have ever encountered any issues in your worlds either. At least not for a real long time and if I recall the only issue I had while testing one of the earlier ones that had a save file was have two of the same family in the files. So I changed one of them up with new names through the town hall and new hairs and such and went about my way playing. But gosh that was eons ago. hehehe

You were one of the first to rope CAW and get it under control. I marveled at that - seeing I gave up trying with CAW after one week. I recall thinking you had the patience of Job. hehehe Me on the other hand was ready to toss my pc out the window or quit trying. I instead focused on troubleshooting the created worlds. So it all worked out anyway. It is rare when people speak of worlds that your site is not mentioned - no matter where I bump into a simmer.

Anyway a big congrats - you deserve it.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Options
    edited December 2013
    Hehe Yup 3 of them, they keep me busy for sure!! But creating is my outlet so, I like to keep time for that! I remember when it first came out I was determined to be one of the best at creating worlds - making maps for Sims 2 was good but this was so much more detailed! I really have dedicated a lot of time to building a reputation as a builder and your words just build me up so much! =D
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited December 2013
    Congratulations, SimRealtor, on your longevity, talent and expertise! It's a generous offer and I know that someone who is hoping on obtaining Island Paradise will be the lucky winner. Good luck to you on further projects and thank you for sharing your gift with so many. :D
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Giving this a small nudge to the top.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited December 2013
    Hi :D

Congrats, SimRealtor! :thumbup:

• Options
    edited December 2013
    Thank you! :) I considered doing Into the Future but, as I think Island Paradise is better and is more required in regards to worlds, I thought it would be best!
  • Options
    flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited December 2013
    Congrats on 5 years!! and thank you for the awesome work you have done through the years with caw and helping those of us who are just starting their caw adventure!
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• Options
    lovelylisaclovelylisac Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited December 2013
    Congratulations, I'm really impressed that you can still sim creatively with three small children. I never feel I have enough time to play, and I just have one toddler. I love your site, as well :D
  • Options
    tlc10175tlc10175 Posts: 2,550 Member
    edited December 2013
    That's awesome congrats! =)
  • Options
    tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    edited December 2013
    Congrats and happy 5yr anniversary. It's very generous of you. I am sure you will receive lots of entries :)
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Yah sometimes I don't know how anything gets done but trust me - somehow it gets easier with more kids. I look back when I just had one and I never got anything done, now I have 3 and somehow I accomplish more. It is very strange! :)
  • Options
    ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited December 2013
    Congratulations SR, on five years of sharing such wonderful creations with those of us in the community. Thank you for the many, many hours of entertainment and joy that your worlds have given me. I always thoroughly enjoy my time in them.
    :D
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • Options
    HappySimmer3HappySimmer3 Posts: 6,699 Member
    edited December 2013
    You are definitely one of the best there is at creating TS3 worlds! Your worlds are always of excellent quality; I count several among my all-time favorite worlds to play! And I love all the creative lots you put in your worlds. I have downloaded or binned many of your lots to use in other worlds even, because they are always so well done. And you don't make them too large, either, which I love since it's not always easy to find space for all the venues!

Congratulations on your 5 year anniversary and I hope you get lots of people interested in winning the prize and commenting on your page. I already have it, and don't even have a FB account, ha ha! But I've still visited your page now and then and enjoy reading all the comments and updates there.

As other have said already, thank you for sharing your wonderful talent with the rest of us so we could have so many more hours of enjoyment from playing this game. :D

The Sims 30695923002_cffaca4078_t.jpg

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Your words are so sweet - thank you all! :)
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited December 2013
    Congratz on 5 years! :thumbup:
    Hope you get lots of interest!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Thank you!