The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    @KIttyKat8103, thank you so much for all the Mid-Century Modern, I was able to pick the set up for 5sp!!! :smiley: It made me very happy! :grin: And thank you again to everyone who gifted me Waning Moon items, I got the lovely green download button today. :smiley:
  • Options
    cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    @KittyKat8103 and @gnlovew Thanks for the gifts. I do have a thank you thread and posted my thanks there, but I'm not sure if you would get the message on that thread. I appreciate your generosity.
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You are very welcome @gnlovew, glad to hear you got the set! :smiley:

@cristill13 - Received both messages (usually we'll get notified as long as our name is tagged ;)), and you are very welcome! The Ultra Lounge stuff is one of my favorites! :smiley:
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    Hey, all! Long time, no chat. Busy in RL, and all that, but wanted to pop in and see if there is any last-minute interest ing the contest - Show Your Creativity Contest. The deadline is today, but we have five lots entered, and six prizes, so it could go a couple of days more if needed. The lots posted so far are pretty cool, too.
  • Options
    Wow @stephenhamburg, @bekkasan, and @mothersuperior2, now I have some happy tears! :grin::heart: Your gifts and generosity were like a much needed hug, I'm overwhelmed! :smiley: Thank you so much! :heart: All the funny comments helped a lot too :grin::lol: , I'm not sure yet what I'm going to do with a bear clock and a krakken, but apparently I need them. :lol: Thank you!!!
  • Options
    NevillsNevills Posts: 505 Member
    Morning everyone! I'm working on Fifth Avenue since it's on sale, but anything off my WL would be greatly appreciated.
    I'm a WoW playing, Doctor Who watching, Harry Potter reading, fan fiction writing simmer who is without a doubt a geek (and sometimes a super hero).

My wishlist
  • Options
    ApparentlyAwesomeApparentlyAwesome Posts: 1,523 Member
    I am working on the Full Storybook Set starting with the two on sale right now, which are the bathroom and the living room sets. Any help would be appreciated! :smiley:
    KqGXVAC.jpg
  • Options
    @Dimon6579, thank you for all the gifts! The Fonzie reference was funny too! :lol: I remember watching that on my little black and white tv. I tell my kids that, and I might as well tell them I watched tv on the moon. :smiley: Anyway, thanks so much! :smile:

@cristill13, thank you for the pretty table!!

Hope everyone has a great day! :heart:
  • Options
    NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    Hey everyone Im still working on the Everyday Kids Collection Im so close to getting it free I can taste it anyone able to help please do other wise have a wonderful day!! also off topic but can anyone tell me how they start a thank you thread?
    @gnlovew thank you so much!! Bold Bandana Wrap it super helped thanks :)
    My wishlist
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    Hi there, I'm currently working on the Jet Set Elders collection.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    Sorry to be back soon I just noticed if any one could help me get the Sharper Sim Foot Massage Chair its on sale for six more days thanks sorry again :smiley:
  • Options
    melaniet1020melaniet1020 Posts: 394 Member
    @NESChic, sale items can only be gifted if they are in one of the first 3 slots of your wishlist. :smiley:
    Happy Simming!! :)
  • Options
    Sadly, no one can gift items on sale. :cry:
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    melaniet1020melaniet1020 Posts: 394 Member
    VGryphon wrote: »

Yes, sale items can be gifted but they have to be in one of the first three slots of a wishlist.....then you can purchase it right through the person's my page.

Happy Simming!! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    VGryphon wrote: »

Yes, sale items can be gifted but they have to be in one of the first three slots of a wishlist.....then you can purchase it right through the person's my page.
    Wow, thanks, I did not know that.

Edit:
    I might be getting it free at any rate, thanks to the Everyday - Hot Summer Days set tonight and other Daily Deals / purchases that may complete the June 2011 set.
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    @melaniet1020 Thanks I'll do that now!
  • Options
    larrylove12larrylove12 Posts: 499 Member
    I'm currently working on the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes set, anything is appreciated

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=larrylove12
    tumblr_ogtd5r3cOT1s3ulybo1_400.gif
  • Options
    cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    @gnlovew, Your welcome for the pretty table. Wishing you a great day as well. <3
  • Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    @stephenhamburg @MotherSuperior2 and @cristill13 thank you for the gifts

now I am working on Everyday Hot Summer Days Luxe Loungewear (while on sale) and still working on Homecoming
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    mothersuperior2mothersuperior2 Posts: 1,419 Member
    @rionismyname You're welcome. @NESChic Sorry, don't know how to start a thread, but I know someone here can help you, 'cos they are all super helpful! o:)
    I have a weird sense of humour. If it doesn't come across, please forgive me in advance.

Are Kevin's undergarments lurking in a wishlist near you?

I own the Store 5584.gifMy Page
    HOW?
    Cascades
    Daily Deals
  • Options
    @stephenhamburg @MotherSuperior2 and @cristill13 thank you for the gifts

now I am working on Everyday Hot Summer Days Luxe Loungewear (while on sale) and still working on Homecoming
    Everyday Hot Summer Days goes on a Daily Deal in 3 hours... It is the best price at 65% off.
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    yeah I fo some reason check the list after I post lol thanks @VGryphon edited to add even though i only have 3 percent it should be I think only 65 sp (I checked the calculator http://elianahere.jwhostings.net/ ) I wasnt sure though how sale price factured into it
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    @rionismyname what is your Complete Your Set (CYS) price?
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    760 but with the weekly sale its 625
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    @rionismyname, if your current CYS is 625, then your CYS during the Daily Deal will be 245.

If the set wasn't on sale, your CYS would be around 808.
    XmKUks3.jpg