The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• Options
    rionismynamerionismyname Posts: 1,154 Member
    hi all Im working on Hewnsman Bedroom Set Contemporary Comfort Living and Homecoming
    I'm a lover not a fighter. I'm a reader not a writer sorry for bad penmanship
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    VGryphonVGryphon Posts: 1,310 Member
    I'm looking for the last couple pieces of Mother Russia to trip the Daily Deal, and then I want to work on Fifth Avenue Fashions.

Any help would be appreciated.

I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
    Click here to request a signature banner.
  • Options
    MegaMauricioMegaMauricio Posts: 238 Member
    Thanks to @jbsquared2000 for the gifts. Now I have 4 items of 12 of the set Frontier Finds.
    Now I am trying to complete the sets Jazz Living Room + Jazz Age Wear and Waning Moon. Any gift of these sets is welcome and very appreciated.
    I am Bluebomber21 in theSims3. lol
    My Studio here.
    Accepting new friends!
  • Options
    jbsquared2000jbsquared2000 Posts: 895 Member
    A huge thank you to @friday027 for the amazing help with the Hewnsman Set and @gnlovew for the help with the Make a Wish set! You both rock! <3

I'm now focusing on the I Heart the 50s set, to get ready for it on the Daily Deal (and because I am sadly lacking in all things vintage on the Sims!) :smiley:
    Here, among friends, you can call me Jewels (or Julie).
    My not very profound or life-altering signature quote: Life is short, so laugh often - it will make your children nervous. B)

My thread of Sincere Thanks
    No more wishlist for me! It disappeared in a poof of gift-giving smoke!
  • Options
    @AlphaFen @melaniet1020 @gnlovew (hope your feeling better) and @fan00123 thank you for the gifts on friday sorry it took so long been busy with OE @gnlovew and @friday027 thank you for the gifts last night (well last night my time lol) I got the green on hewnsman bedroom set whoop whoop!!

working on Everyday casual Chic I think I only need the one piece to make the set affordable so I moved it to the number1 spot Contemporary Comfort Living and Homecoming
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    NESChicNESChic Posts: 431 Member
    Hey everyone hope your weekend was great today I'm working on the Everyday Kids Collection I'll get the whole November 2011 Compilation free if I just get a few of these the everyday kids items and finish that set :) Thanks everyone!
    My wishlist
  • Options
    JENiiEYJENiiEY Posts: 225 Member
    If anyone would like to help me complete a set I would be so grateful. wishlist linked below :)
  • Options
    kayli2001kayli2001 Posts: 68 Member
    edited June 2015
    Hey guys I am finally back home from my vacation. The internet were I was, was really bad so I couldn't really get on. Anything on my wish list would be really helpful thank you in advance.

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=kayli2001
    Post edited by kayli2001 on
  • Options
    friday027friday027 Posts: 610 Member

@AlphaFen @melaniet1020 @gnlovew (hope your feeling better) and @fan00123 thank you for the gifts on friday sorry it took so long been busy with OE @gnlovew and @friday027 thank you for the gifts last night (well last night my time lol) I got the green on hewnsman bedroom set whoop whoop!!

working on Everyday casual Chic I think I only need the one piece to make the set affordable so I moved it to the number1 spot Contemporary Comfort Living and Homecoming

@rionismyname - Lol! I certainly hope you got you got the green download button for the hewnsman bedroom set, that was my intention, because I gifted everything you had left on your wishlist! :D !

• Options
    A huge thank you to @friday027 for the amazing help with the Hewnsman Set and @gnlovew for the help with the Make a Wish set! You both rock! <3

I'm now focusing on the I Heart the 50s set, to get ready for it on the Daily Deal (and because I am sadly lacking in all things vintage on the Sims!) :smiley:

@jbsquared2000 - You are very welcome! I am so happy to have helped out! :smiley:
  • Options
    MegaMauricioMegaMauricio Posts: 238 Member
    A huge THANKS to @nevills for the powerful gift. It is the first scooter in my game and now I has completed the set "Transport to the Future" :smile:
    I am very happy!
    I am Bluebomber21 in theSims3. lol
    My Studio here.
    Accepting new friends!
  • Options
    cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    Hi everyone I'm working on the Steam Punk Kitchen and the Ultra Lounge Bath. Any help would be appreciated. Happy Simming to everyone. :)
  • Options
    I am working on Fifth Avenue Fashions, trying to get close to where a sale price happens. Sadly no daily deal, so hopefully a weekly sale happens soon.

Any help would be appreciated.
    I do not have a wishlist as I now officially own the store. I have a thank you thread. Here is my Sims 3 page. My top 5 list can be found here (it is empty).
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    gnlovewgnlovew Posts: 900 Member
    edited June 2015
    @jbsquared2000, thank you so much for the Bucket hat, makes me think of fishing too! :smiley: Had to edit to say, I think that suit is pretty snazzy too. :wink: Annie Hall wishes she was so cool. :grin:

@friday027, just want to thank you again for wiping out most of my wishlist! :grin:
  • Options
    friday027 wrote: »

@rionismyname - Lol! I certainly hope you got you got the green download button for the hewnsman bedroom set, that was my intention, because I gifted everything you had left on your wishlist! :D !

yup you sure did thanks again!! :)
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    @MotherSuperior2 and @Nevills thank you for the gifts

I'm still working on Everyday casual Chic Contemporary Comfort Living and Homecoming
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options

friday027 wrote: »

yup you sure did thanks again!! :)

Lol! I think you posted else where about how tricky it is use the "quote" option to edit previous posts, and this one sure stumped me! So just left it as is!

As usual, you're very welcome! It is always a pleasure and makes for much happiness to give gifts! So thanks for the opportunity! :smiley:
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    gnlovew wrote: »
    @jbsquared2000, thank you so much for the Bucket hat, makes me think of fishing too! :smiley: Had to edit to say, I think that suit is pretty snazzy too. :wink: Annie Hall wishes she was so cool. :grin:

@friday027, just want to thank you again for wiping out most of my wishlist! :grin:

You contributed to helping me own the store, so wiping out your wishlist were simpoints well spent! :smiley:

Edited because my typing is typically bad!!!
  • Options
    SilvakristiinaSilvakristiina Posts: 444 Member
    Hello! This is a real quicky, the Live, Laugh, Love set is on Daily Deal and I miss annoyingly 11 points from it and adds are gone just the right time. If someone happens to see this in the next one and half hour and would like to gift something from the set, I'd be very delighted :smile: Here's my Wishlist.
  • Options
    Hello! This is a real quicky, the Live, Laugh, Love set is on Daily Deal and I miss annoyingly 11 points from it and adds are gone just the right time. If someone happens to see this in the next one and half hour and would like to gift something from the set, I'd be very delighted :smile: Here's my Wishlist.
    @Silvakristiina, check to see if my gift helped enough. :smile:
    XmKUks3.jpg
  • Options
    Oh thank you @VGryphon! You saving angel :smiley:
  • Options
    And @scillakees too, thank you, you sweetheart! :blush:
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    [/quote]Lol! I think you posted else where about how tricky it is use the "quote" option to edit previous posts, and this one sure stumped me! So just left it as is!

As usual, you're very welcome! It is always a pleasure and makes for much happiness to give gifts! So thanks for the opportunity! :smiley: [/quote]

(I hope this quote works lol)
    yeah I think that was the DD thread both @Teegers and @VGryphon were big help
    edited to add ok i didnt get it right and I added more homecoming items to my list still working on the same 3 sets

@gnlovew and @KittyKat8103 thank you both for all the gifts!! :)
    Post edited by rionismyname on
    Hug hug huggly hugs
    Rion
    div.gif
  • Options
    KittyKat8103KittyKat8103 Posts: 873 Member
    You're very welcome @rionismyname :smiley:
    You may call me Danielle or KittyKat, whichever you prefer, I like them both :P
    My Page - My Studio - My Sims 3 FB Page
    2zxozcx.png
  • Options
    Oh thank you @VGryphon! You saving angel :smiley:
    I hope you were able to complete the set!
    XmKUks3.jpg