Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OLD DD (Daily Deal) Rotation: Start 13 April - End 14 June

Comments

• Options
    lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited April 2013
    Blazer and turtleneck combo 40/75/47%

is this not part of a set?
    WznfzGr.gif
  • Options
    TinaG1947TinaG1947 Posts: 1,113 Member
    edited April 2013

No, this is an older one and does not belong to a set. I didn't already have it, so I got one. It comes with three textures, I believe.
  • Options
    lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited April 2013
    TinaG1947 wrote:

No, this is an older one and does not belong to a set. I didn't already have it, so I got one. It comes with three textures, I believe.

Thank you, I just got it as well :)
    WznfzGr.gif
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited April 2013
    This looks like it will sell out early. 50% claimed with 42 mins still to go
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    72% now with 26 minutes left. I hope it does so the next thing can pop up. This list seems endless! The name of this thread may have to be changed to 'The Straight Down the Line DD' instead of 'Rotation'. :lol:
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited April 2013
    TinaG1947 wrote:
    This list seems endless! The name of this thread may have to be changed to 'The Straight Down the Line DD' instead of 'Rotation'. :lol:
    Nah! We've only got to 242 deals so far!

Another ten or so before it turns into proper, old-fashioned, long DD list :lol:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Sold out with about 10 mins left
    Pearl draped don't know the price because I own it already
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    Meg1626Meg1626 Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited April 2013
    Pearl Draped / 45 / 75 / 40% / 1 hour

Part of Jet Set

Blazer and Turtleneck sold out early with 13 minutes left.
  • Options
    WallinWallin Posts: 2,243 Member
    edited April 2013
    Aww rats, I missed out on the blazer by a couple of minutes since that and the dress sold out early, and that's definitely not coming back around even if this does loop unless this lasts for more than a month.

At least it's cheap enough that I won't feel too bad about paying full price, I'm kind of surprised I didn't already own it. I don't even remember seeing it in the store befoer. If it sold out, then I'll just assume someone who realllly needed it at sale price got it instead of me. ;)
  • Options
    neclenecle Posts: 286 Member
    edited April 2013
    ajaxpost wrote:
    TinaG1947 wrote:
    This list seems endless! The name of this thread may have to be changed to 'The Straight Down the Line DD' instead of 'Rotation'. :lol:

Another ten or so before it turns into proper, old-fashioned, long DD list :lol:

How long was the longest list, does anyone know/remember?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I think someone was saying there was one last year that was 252 (or something like that) so at least that much
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    becomingjennbecomingjenn Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited April 2013
    necle wrote:
    ajaxpost wrote:
    TinaG1947 wrote:

253 and there were 3 or so that turned out this long since July of last year.
  • Options
    sims96fansims96fan Posts: 203
    edited April 2013
    The site goes down for maintenance in 5 hours... I wonder if that will affect the DD rotation.
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited April 2013
    sims96fan wrote:
    The site goes down for maintenance in 5 hours... I wonder if that will affect the DD rotation.
    Don't want to panic anyone ... but I believe we have seen the DD rotation continue while the site is down which means it could start repeating while the maintenance is going on! :evil:

But, it could also mean they reset the DD and we get a new list, or this one might just rumble on regardless.

As usual ... anything is possible! :roll:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    sims96fan wrote:

Don't know about the rotation but it means we get to sleep! YAY!

And thanks for the answers. But I don't know how to feel about the site going down now....
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Cloud Dress / 25 / 50 / 50% / 1 hour
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Cloud dress 25/50 50% 1 hour
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    necle wrote:
    ajaxpost wrote:
    TinaG1947 wrote:

253 and there were 3 or so that turned out this long since July of last year.

Wow! Also, just wow about the site being down and the fact it could be a blessing or a curse. :shock: Just... wow.

It is going down, twice, not just once too! Ah well, I will join Necle in agreement that since nothing can be done about it, it will be a great time to finally SLEEP! :P
  • Options
    Marit_WateryMarit_Watery Posts: 302 Member
    edited April 2013
    How do you guys know there will be a site maintenance? Is it in that elusive message that is indicated on my inbox on top of the page but which I can never view?

Also didn't the last maintenance bring in the background picture for AS? Maybe they'll change it to Dragon Valley or Isla Paradiso?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    How do you guys know there will be a site maintenance? Is it in that elusive message that is indicated on my inbox on top of the page but which I can never view?

Yup.
    Also didn't the last maintenance bring in the background picture for AS? Maybe they'll change it to Dragon Valley or Isla Paradiso?
    Hope so. I'd love an image from DV.
  • Options
    Marit_WateryMarit_Watery Posts: 302 Member
    edited April 2013
    necle wrote:

Yup.

Thanks! Any chance you could post the message here so I can read it too? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    SimGuruWeb sent you a message.
    RECEIVED 1 HOUR AGO
    Scheduled Maintenance TODAY April 23 starting 2:00PM PST and 10PM PST
    TheSims3.com will be undergoing scheduled maintenance TODAY (April 23) starting at 2:00 pm PST and 10:00 pm PST. The entire site - including the Exchange, Store, and forums will be down for several hours during both maintenance periods.

We thank you for your patience. The Sims Web Team
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Cloud dress is going fast! I couldn't figure out if it is a stand alone, or from a set. I didn't see it in the list of stand alone items and doing a search didn't say it belongs to a set. It is very cute, though, so at 25 points, I figured I'd go ahead get it since it won't be a big loss if I find a set it belongs to down the road. :-o
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Regal Living Dining Room Set / 230 / 450 / 49% / 1 hour
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    When I refresh DD I get the maintenance page. But the forums seem to be working?

Edit: after a few refresh(s??) the DD is back sooo nevermind

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top