Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

OLD DD (Daily Deal) Rotation: Start 13 April - End 14 June

Comments

• Options
    TinaG1947TinaG1947 Posts: 1,113 Member
    edited May 2013
    TinaG1947 wrote:

*sigh* Am content to be back inside this thread where all is happy, content, and quietly calm. :P

I think it is too calm here! We need a new rotation!!

WE WANT A NEW ROTATION!!!! GIVE US A NEW ROTATION!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

LMAO! That is true! Let's take some bets. What do you bet that this weekend will bring us a new rotation? Oh please... PLEASE let it be so! :twisted:
  • Options
    lizbethbearlizbethbear Posts: 3,201 Member
    edited May 2013
    TinaG1947 wrote:
    TinaG1947 wrote:

*sigh* Am content to be back inside this thread where all is happy, content, and quietly calm. :P

WE WANT A NEW ROTATION!!!! GIVE US A NEW ROTATION!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

LMAO! That is true! Let's take some bets. What do you bet that this weekend will bring us a new rotation? Oh please... PLEASE let it be so! :twisted:

This weekend? :shock: I don't know if I can wait that long :lol:
    WznfzGr.gif
  • Options
    melissam311554melissam311554 Posts: 824 Member
    edited May 2013
    TinaG1947 wrote:
    TinaG1947 wrote:

Oh, how I wish.

I also wish that everything on my wishlist appeared at times I could easily get it without needing to wake up in the early hours of the morning :lol:
  • Options
    PakaJynxPakaJynx Posts: 285 Member
    edited May 2013
    luvalphvle wrote:
    PakaJynx wrote:
    luvalphvle wrote:
    You're welcome!! :D. I know it's frustrating to stalk the DD and miss the stuff you really want!
    Indeed, it is. I didn't believe my eyes at first and then squealed like a madwoman. I can't thank you enough. Is there anything I can do for you?
    Nope! Just enjoy it! :) The Greenhouse really is one of the better venues!
    Well, then, I thank you for your generosity. Again. :D

I stuck it in my game already. It's nifty! The PC items are incredibly helpful to my gardening sim. With those and the market, she's finally making money and getting out of the house! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ajaxpostajaxpost Posts: 4,200 Member
    edited May 2013
    'ang on! What just happened?!

I'm sure deal #20 Africa Inspired: City Side Braids hadn't sold out and then, all of a sudden there was deal #21 Year of the Tiger ?!?! 20 minutes early? :shock:

So, deals now start at about 55 minutes past the hour!

• Options
    becomingjennbecomingjenn Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited May 2013
    What number on the rotation are you on? I'm wondering if this rotation will change soon...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The City Braids probably did sell out, it was really really close to doing so the last time I peeked at it.
    WznfzGr.gif
  • Options
    melissam311554melissam311554 Posts: 824 Member
    edited May 2013
    Year of the Tiger (the current deal) is number 21 on my list. The Uber Sani-Sim Toilet will be next if the rotation keeps up.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Hi Jenn, we're on deal #21, for a few more minutes anyway!

You may well be right lizbethbear. I wasn't watching it but it seemed my alert pinged earlier than I was expecting it too. Oh well,, the more that sells early the sooner we're get to the good stuff! :wink:
  • Options
    luvalphvleluvalphvle Posts: 1,545 Member
    edited May 2013
    Ughhhhhh I want a new rotation!
  • Options
    becomingjennbecomingjenn Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited May 2013
    ajaxpost wrote:
    Hi Jenn, we're on deal #21, for a few more minutes anyway!

You may well be right lizbethbear. I wasn't watching it but it seemed my alert pinged earlier than I was expecting it too. Oh well,, the more that sells early the sooner we're get to the good stuff! :wink:

Silly me, I saw that we are on the 3rd rotation and I worded my question wrong. This is one super long list though. Kudos to you :P Can't believe that the list had one complete round already! :shock:

I would expect things to sell out faster now. Many schools are not getting out for the summer and here in the states we are in for a long weekend. So more people around to shop and play sims :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well, it is still going. The toilet is up now! This list/thread just keeps on going and going and going, just like the Energizer Bunny! :shock: :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2013

This weekend? :shock: I don't know if I can wait that long :lol:

Well, officially the weekend starts in my area tomorrow, so that isn't too far off. :wink:
  • Options
    Meg1626Meg1626 Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited May 2013
    ::sigh:: I was kind of hoping a new rotation had started while I was at work ::watches the DD page longingly:: Would love to see something new up there.

:(

Edit: And I missed B o o t y (Seriously? It won't let me say b o o t y??????? :roll: ) Heel Teen so double :(:(
    Ah well, I just got the YA/A one last time and only wanted it for that reason. :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Meg1626 wrote:
    ::sigh:: I was kind of hoping a new rotation had started while I was at work ::watches the DD page longingly:: Would love to see something new up there.

:(

Edit: And I missed B o o t y (Seriously? It won't let me say b o o t y??????? :roll: ) Heel Teen so double :(:(
    Ah well, I just got the YA/A one last time and only wanted it for that reason. :lol:

:lol: It won't let you say that, really? Even though something is named that in the store?! :roll: That is priceless!

I know. I don't even feel like going to play my game because I am here, willing this rotation to change to a new one. *closes eyes and concentrates really hard*
  • Options
    Meg1626Meg1626 Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited May 2013
    TinaG1947 wrote:
    :lol: It won't let you say that, really? Even though something is named that in the store?! :roll: That is priceless!

I know. I don't even feel like going to play my game because I am here, willing this rotation to change to a new one. *closes eyes and concentrates really hard*

I know right? They pick some strange things to censor.

I just finished watching the broadcast and, while I am even more excited for DV, I'm still not excited for TS4. They released no extra info and I personally don't really care who is working on it, I want to know more about the base game and what will be included in it.

AND also willing a new rotation to start... but there is Provence so my chants have not been answered yet! :cry:

Edit: TINA!!! You absolutely did not have to do that, I was going to buy it anyway! But thank you, I appreciate it very much ::hugs::
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I'm guessing something else sold out early? Year of the Tiger seemed to be going fast but looked like it was tailing off so maybe the Uber Sani-Sim Toilet?

Anyway, my calculations indicate that deals are now starting at about 8 minutes past the hour.

• Options
    edited May 2013
    Meg1626 wrote:
    TinaG1947 wrote:

I know right? They pick some strange things to censor.

I just finished watching the broadcast and, while I am even more excited for DV, I'm still not excited for TS4. They released no extra info and I personally don't really care who is working on it, I want to know more about the base game and what will be included in it.

AND also willing a new rotation to start... but there is Provence so my chants have not been answered yet! :cry:

Edit: TINA!!! You absolutely did not have to do that, I was going to buy it anyway! But thank you, I appreciate it very much ::hugs::

Hehe... :twisted: You are welcome! Been dying to spend some points and didn't feel like it on myself, so... enjoy! :D

I agree about TS4! :evil: They made it sound like they were going to tell a bit more about it, not just introduce us to the head developer. :roll:

I, also, am very excited about DV now! When I get it, I think I will begin by playing the family it showed in the demo, unless I see a more interesting one to start. It is cool they already have one of each dragon with which to play! :mrgreen:

Still hoping for a new list! I am starting to believe they made this one so long so as to not have to worry about it while they are working on all their other projects, but hopefully they will find a moment by the weekend to make a few changes. *goes back to my chanting for a new list*
  • Options
    Me1620Me1620 Posts: 5,009 Member
    edited May 2013
    Thought I would come home from work to see a new rotation. I just updated the spreadsheet.

Hi BecomingJenn. Good to see you back on the forum.

Forget the quiet chant "NEW ROTATION! NEW ROTATION!"
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    TinaG1947 wrote:

I, also, am very excited about DV now! When I get it, I think I will begin by playing the family it showed in the demo, unless I see a more interesting one to start. It is cool they already have one of each dragon with which to play! :mrgreen:

I think I'm going to play with the Burbs.

Almost forgot...

GIVE US A NEW ROTATION! WE WANT A NEW ROTATION!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

WznfzGr.gif
  • Options
    bouquetcatcherbouquetcatcher Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited May 2013
    TinaG1947 wrote:
    Fixed! In all my cutting a pasting I cut off the last two numbers of the page id - whoops!!! Haha! Now if I could just figure out how to change font size and color. I used to know all this stuff... or maybe it was just easier in the original sims forums.

Cool! Very nice redesign, by the way! I rec'd it and will likely download it too. Also commented on your page in case you missed it. :wink:

I did see, thank you!!! I suppose I should learn how to put screenshots in place of the standard images for my lots, but who has time with a 1 year old?? I'd rather play when I do have a few minutes. I got your friend request while actually playing - didn't know that could happen, was cool!
    16975504789_dfde933ce1_o.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    TinaG1947 wrote:
    Fixed! In all my cutting a pasting I cut off the last two numbers of the page id - whoops!!! Haha! Now if I could just figure out how to change font size and color. I used to know all this stuff... or maybe it was just easier in the original sims forums.

Cool! Very nice redesign, by the way! I rec'd it and will likely download it too. Also commented on your page in case you missed it. :wink:

I did see, thank you!!! I suppose I should learn how to put screenshots in place of the standard images for my lots, but who has time with a 1 year old?? I'd rather play when I do have a few minutes. I got your friend request while actually playing - didn't know that could happen, was cool!

You are welcome! Those in-game perks are pretty cool. I went into my game one day and saw my mailbox sparkling and then realized it was because I had received gifts from friends. I got all sorts of cool in-game stuff, including some bubble bath, which Liam O'Dourke enjoys almost every day! :P

@Liz... the Burbs are in DV? I somehow missed that bit of info. That is cool! :D

Oh yeah: NEW LIST...NEW LIST...NEW LIST! Pretty Please? :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Maybe a new rotation will kick in when the Sales page changes? That was usually 10am my time(CEST). That's a little under two hours. Let's have a new rotation with lots of sets on sale for ≥50%! *crosses fingers*
  • Options
    angeljess26angeljess26 Posts: 2,400 Member
    edited May 2013
    Ok we have a new sales page but still no new rotation. Mostly steampunk stuff.
    As of April 24th 2015 I joined the own the store club. Thank you to those who helped in my journey.
    DD spreadsheet

Studio
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Drat. And what a weak sales page. :P

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top