Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One more chicken lottery or more! 13cek, 40675672, Baxter_Milo, and MaryJos!

cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
Priscapup would love to give away three new sets! But, she has a dilemma! Just who would like this set (and why?)

Tell us why you'd like this set and what you shall do with it. We'll put your name into a random list generator and the top three names either get the set OR choose who you'd like to have gifted. So, no need to name your victim, er, intended recipient now.

Lottery shall run for one day with the drawing to take place at noon Friday (forum time).

Feel free to add cute animal pictures and chit chat to keep the thread to the front of the forum so more people get a chance to see it. (Hint hint!)

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Lottery names... (If you see a link, there's a pic there!)
    coolneb - loves chicks and all animals.
    lydiad206 - birthday coming up! Loves Pets and farm animal and the elder and children clothes. AP will get coops.
    Icy_Lava - feed chicken, collect eggs, and make a farmhouse. nominate Cinderellimouse (gifted by SimGuruSarah)
    GreenDay - from a farming family, for a farming family.
    illusie - Loves animals and making cottages!
    Emmatigerlily - let sim kids enjoy what she has missed in her life.
    Zirina - a new obsession to match gardening for all her sims.
    simseatcake - memories of aunt's farm and favorite farm animal - chickens!
    Rockleyfamily - To add in LTW of collecting different types of animals. nominates SnowDove58
    rktr - A really nice country setting isn't the same without this.
    tigertots - a real breath of fresh air for self-sufficient sims who garden and cook.
    NOXXI - love of handmade furnishings/hand decorated furnishings.
    InvisibleLyndz - to be creative with it - ranch home or farmer's market with simply gorgeous decor items.
    JESSIEPRESCOTT - to gift a friend who loves animals.
    emb1995 - For an eco-friendly sim family that live on a farm and grow all their own veggies.
    DippyDesigns - to build a *proper* farm for sims
    Erja888 - create farms with horses, chickens plus a cat and a dog nearly like my cousin's farm.
    Carmen0908 - so one of my lovely friends can be gifted this set
    momof3kidz - make spring break a thousand times better & return the gift of gifting to another simmer in need in two weeks when I have the money!
    13cek - they remind me of my chickens - 5 Rhode Island Red's - such funny little girls!
    samanthajane26 - really like the furniture in this set and the chicken coop - would gift a friend.
    litchking - a country girl living in the city with sims living on farms - the kitchen stuff is so cute!
    werepoet - making a planet habitable, starting with an agricultural society and building up.
    becca_una83 - make a more realistic farm and have more clothes for toddlers and elders.
    romagi1 - love anything simmies can do to earn a living without working outside of the home. And how cute is all of it!
    chellexmarie - absolutely perfect for a sim currently playing, but I don't have any extra money right now.
    Dais3yma3 - would make an absolutely epic farm and gardening family.
    Pallypoo - love all that country decor and tend to play country type sims most.
    40675672 - love living in the countryside in everyday gameplay and tend to make things down to earth.
    KSpencer - Can this set win her over and make farm content appealing?
    KristinLiana16 - Makes her VERY FIRST POST! to complete country neighborhood with that adorable country furniture and utterly adorable chickens and add to the fantasy of a simple, farming lifestyle
    Agnezawars - love nature and animals and building country houses and farms the chicken will be happy in.
    heaven_sent_8_18 - I had a chicken who followed me around the yard and took naps in my lap. I want to give Sims the same opportunity.
    cutecandyandie - wants fresh evil chicken for dinner
    MaryJos - spent hours petting little chicks and running after the chickens when they got older.
    smoothyrus129 - LONG to putter around a farm all day, so awesome to let my sims have the country life!
    SEFGproductions - Perfect for Pets and Riverview & always wanted to make a farm complete with chickens!
    Tojax - laptop can't handle Pets, so this would put animals in the game & there are clothes for elders only once in a blue moon!
    Richi3f - the option to get homegrown organic eggs, so their lifestyle is healthier (tend to overuse Eco-Friendly)
    SprinterFlash - liven up a game that is getting a little boring.
    Rdl9268 - could garden and take care of cute chickens! Maybe even add some horses and have a real farm.
    LoreleyLee - My Sims always end up caring for strays. I live in the middle of the town, so no chickens in RL for me. I'm happy, that my Sims can have some. And Ohmygosh!! I love the clothes! They're so "normal", yet with style!
    sunsetsorbet - making my sims have "urban chickens"
    NiniBeMe69 - gift it to one of my most awesome friends
    4eee5 - try to make a farm
    CatherynBlue - I like chickens and the chickens will help my 'farm' game. And there's elder stuff - that never happens! My elders need their stuff!
    BekahSue - children can help tend the chickens
    lolambs - a great way to start off the adam and eve challenge
    TheKrazy_KimSim - awesome to raise little baby chicks and hearing a rooster wake my families up
    baxter_milo - give this set away to someone else who might enjoy it
    benboy200 - it will work well with the La Cinema Plumbob premuim content
    Noniohyea - would tooootally put it on my farming family's lot
    MissCee - perfect for any who remember "when". Brings back memories of a SIMpler time
    Mir_lop - studying to be a veterinarian tech - play my farm until one day I can study with the real animals
    xenacullen - i'd love to gift my beautiful lovely friends who have been here for me when I needed them & reminds me of growing up in the country
    sdw4 - so that my simmies could experience working with birds and chickens
    Springfairy556 - could use some more animals to make my farm realistic - Plus the clothing is adorable!
    KittKat7147 - so perfect for a farming and fishing legacy.
    Big_Mike_888 - my younger sims in particular would love to enjoy some wholesome recreation while growing up
    Dudsnz - to see chickens and dogs together?
    SugarRave - nominate Mea_93 - to see her reaction to getting hit with the chicken canon
    SuttiPutt - having more farm animals and having it seem more countryfied
    AnnitaEatsYa - decor is just a perfect reflection of country village - live the dream through my sims! Plus, be self sufficient for some food
    StephBE - want chickens in my backyard so seeing my simmies playing with the chicks and looking after them
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Lottery winners...
    13cek - they remind me of my chickens - 5 Rhode Island Red's - such funny little girls!
    40675672 - love living in the countryside in everyday gameplay and tend to make things down to earth. (gifted bambooeater)
    baxter_milo - give this set away to someone else who might enjoy it (gifted to mcrudd)

list_zps682e6a15.jpg

Congrats!

Second time around: MaryJos. Congrats!
    MaryJos - spent hours petting little chicks and running after the chickens when they got older.

Presentation1_zpsbffba00e.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Those already gifted by others: Enjoy!

janeDoe001 - to fight the evil chicken. (gifted by Azara)
    Alitoni - For Grandma's kitchen set. (gifted by BlackSheba)
    TheFairyBug - For agriculture-intensive builds and farm households - More self-sufficient sims won't have to leave their lot. (gifted by Azara)
    Thelessy - slightly grumpy looking chicks to put in an animal rescue. (gifted by ChristineBremner)
    Rubysim - I may never know why! (gifted by blacksheba1973 who got me too!)
    rsedorothy - Lovely soft boiled eggs with soldiers! Yum - chance to be chicken farmers! (gifted)
    mene - looooove chickens and want a coop in real life, but can't have them - my sims will have to do (gifted by BlackSheba1973)
    JazminAdore - the décor and the chickens! - produce farmer trying to expand her farm - perfect addition to a ranch! (gifted by Azara)
    Betaceti - to build a replica of the coffee farm I live on (gifted by Smash)
    Sallidra20 - could have crazy self-sustainable sims, complete with chickens nominate Taryntempestwind (gifted by Mama Dragon!)
    JACKIEMALEK2 - gift it to one of the many wonderful people who have been so generous and kind (gifted by Azara)
    danivixen - so that the recipient can enjoy the country lifestyle, those chickens, and get some awesome premium content - nominate SadieStar (gifted by a best friend; nominee gifted too)
  • Options
    coolnebcoolneb Posts: 221
    edited April 2013
    i would like to win it because it would so make my day and i would be so happy :) i would put it in my game play with it so much i would go so nice with my stuff i have thx for hosting lottery :)

funny-pictures-surprise-chicken-is-.jpg
    Cute-Baby-Chickens-Wearing-Knit-Hats1.jpg
    cute_little_chick_wallpaper-wide.jpg

coolneb

i love chickes :D and all pets
  • Options
    lydiad206lydiad206 Posts: 3,747 Member
    edited April 2013
    Oh thank you, Priscapup and Ciane!

I would really love the set because the Pets EP is one of my favorite to play, and I wish it had come with farming animals. I'm excited to have chickens added to the game, and I also am excited for the new clothes for elders and children! My Appaloosa Plains town has a few houses that could use this coop. :)

If that's not a good reaosn enough my birthday is on Sunday.. sooooooo.... :lol:
    er0s4g.jpg
  • Options
    janeDoe001janeDoe001 Posts: 1,159 Member
    edited April 2013
    I'd just want to see my adventurous family (the Thrills) fight the evil chicken... and I don't wanna buy eggs from the grocery store anymore. :D

jD001
    Pokety Poke Poke :D

• Options
    Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    edited April 2013
    I want the set, so I can have chickens! :lol: I will feed the chickens and collect their eggs. Not only that, I can make farmhouses! Thank you guys this is really nice!
  • Options
    GreenDayGreenDay Posts: 669 Member
    edited April 2013
    I would love this set because I have been wanting a farming EP for forever, and coming from a farming family this set is perfect! My current legacy that I am playing is a farming family and this set would fit perfectly with them!
  • Options
    illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited April 2013
    That is really sweet of priscapup. How nice of you to help her, Ciane!!

I´d really love the set because I love animals. I enjoy playing with animals in the sims 3. We used to have chickens in real life, and I loved them. I think having chickens really adds to the game. If only we could make a farm with real farm animals! Having chicken is a really fun start. What I´d do with the set is make a cottage with the chickens in the garden. Cottage-like homes is my favourite to build. The cupboards will look sooo adorable in cottages! I also really like the clothes, so I am sure I´d have lots of fun with this set!

This is a picture of a chicken that looks a lot like the one we had:

kuifhoen.jpg
  • Options
    EmmatigerlilyEmmatigerlily Posts: 643 Member
    edited April 2013
    Thank you so much for this lottery and for allowing more people to have a chance to win this amazing set.

I'd really like it because I love chickens so much and I've been asking my mum for years if we could get some in real life but unfortunately our landlord won't let us and my mum says she wouldn't be able to afford it anyway. I'd love to let my little Sim children enjoy wonderful chickens in their childhood since I missed out on doing so.
  • Options
    ZirinaZirina Posts: 1,341 Member
    edited April 2013
    Thank you for holding this lotto.

I would give it to all my SIM families. I love gardening in the game and I know this is going to be my new obsession! Fighting with the evil chicken, collecting eggs, and playing with chicks!!! I can't wait.
  • Options
    coolnebcoolneb Posts: 221
    edited April 2013
    funny pic enjoy

imagesCAP98Q4X_zpsc11acb1f.jpg

Funny-Chicken-29.jpg

funny-chicken-crossing-the-road.jpg
  • Options
    AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited April 2013
    Oh my!! Thank you for this awesome lottery!!

If my name is chosen I would love to gift this set to someone else. I withdraw my nomination as someone who shall not be named (BLACKSHEBA) gifted the set to me. I am still all a-giggle over her generosity. I cannot wait to begin decorating with it!!

And again, thank you so much for this!!
  • Options
    simseatcakesimseatcake Posts: 230 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I would love to own this new set. The chicken coop reminds me of my aunt’s old farm. If I had this set, I would like to replicate her old home in my own game, complete with the chickens.
    bth_ChickenLittle_zps10fd4eb8.gif?t=1365107626
    Thank You for holding this lottery.
  • Options
    RockleyfamilyRockleyfamily Posts: 5,730 Member
    edited April 2013
    Hi, can you remove my entry from the list and can I nominate
    Snowdove58
    instead?

I think if she was gifted the set she'd collect as many eggs as possible to create the worlds largest omelette. ;)

I don't have any pics of giant omelettes so I'll leave the pics I had from before! :)
    Screenshot-1135_zpse44ef34f.jpg

Also, if I had chickens in real life, I'd prob do this, a lot...
    downlcccc_zpse9d67f51.jpg
  • Options
    rktrrktr Posts: 214 Member
    edited April 2013
    I would love to have the set because I am playing in a world with a really nice country setting but I feel like I have not yet been able to take full advantage of the area!

Thank you for hosting.
  • Options
    lydiad206lydiad206 Posts: 3,747 Member
    edited April 2013
    Also, if I had chickens in real life, I'd prob do this, a lot...

Awwww that little chick in the chocolate egg! Too cute. :)
    er0s4g.jpg
  • Options
    tigertotstigertots Posts: 1,865 Member
    edited April 2013
    Thank you for hosting this. I would like to have this set because I like to play self-sufficient sims, they nearly all know gardening and cooking and the chickens will just be the added bonus. Also Elders are finally getting a little bit of love from this set. It's just so different from the sets we have seen in the Store lately - a real breath of fresh air :D

Have some dancing chickens :P
    tumblr_inline_mj5g0j29US1r08p6g.giftumblr_lezxqozOFF1qdvv0w.giftumblr_ls742eskkn1qblguqo1_500.giftumblr_m6k7c6HZLU1rxmi17o1_100.gif
  • Options
    TheFairyBugTheFairyBug Posts: 2,925 New Member
    edited April 2013
    What a good idea for a giveaway!
    I would want this set because I love having self-sufficient sims. The fewer times they have to leave their 64x64 lot for anything, the better! I grow or catch all their food, and the coop for this set would help me keep them right where I want them! Also, I love to build farm households, and the set as a whole really suits that! But, for a more specific purpose I have in mind: as you might know, I currently have a project underway called Monster Vista. I've bulldozed every single lot in Monte Vista, and I'm rebuilding everything with my own story, lots, and sims. I'll post the link below, if anyone would like to check it out. And I'm in the middle of two agriculture-intensive builds -- a werewolf commune and a plantsim garden. This set would be perfect for both those lots, and for future ones whose concepts I haven't fully fleshed out yet.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/651376.page#10365225
  • Options
    NOXXINOXXI Posts: 2,728 Member
    edited April 2013
    I would like the set because its got a 'the good life' feel about it. I like the chickens, but the furniture!!! MUST HAVE!! I love handmade furnishings/hand decorated furnishings and i dont mean stuff that cost more from the shop because some random person somehwere did it. I mean you sat on the floor all uncomfy getting aches and pains and paints all down your front/on the floor and the end result is a bit smudgy in places, the wrong colour in some spots and most visitors wont be able to tell what it is until you proudly inform them! You made it! Be proud!!!!

I love homemade-handmade things. If they released a sewing machine and a quilting set i wouldnt shut up about it for an age. Id sneak a quilt into every build.
  • Options
    ThelessyThelessy Posts: 1,764 Member
    edited April 2013
    I would like to enter myself
    http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Thelessy

Also chickens are so cute! They often look ever so slightly grumpy.
    I would like to have someone have pet chickens, I like making sims that run animal rescues too so I'd probably end up with an animal lover sim with the story of having some pet chickens rescued from someone's dinner plate.
  • Options
    InvisibleLyndzInvisibleLyndz Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited April 2013
    Oooh how generous! :mrgreen:

I'd love to have the set as I'd like to be creative with it! I could create a ranch home or even a community lot with the greenhouse, veg stand and chicken coop! A bit like a farmer's market, it would be so fun.

Looking at the other items that come with it I can already tell I'll put them to good use! Especially the decor items, they're simply gorgeous.
  • Options
    JESSIEPRESCOTTJESSIEPRESCOTT Posts: 1,608 Member
    edited April 2013
    I would like to participate
    So this set can be given to a wonderful friend
    I know they would be really happy to win this set because they love animals

FUNKYCHICKEN-z.gif
  • Options
    emb1995emb1995 Posts: 194 Member
    edited April 2013
    That's so generous of you! *virtual hug* :)

I would like to nominate myself for this; I have a little family perfect for this trying to be as eco-friendly as possible. Chickens would go down a treat for this little homey family that live on a farm and grow all their own veggies :)

Nell x
  • Options
    DippyDesignsDippyDesigns Posts: 1,809 Member
    edited April 2013
    I would love to win this set and I am really excited about the chickens because for a long time now I have wanted to build a *proper* farm for my sims...this probably goes back to my pre-sim days as the only game apart ftom sims that I have ever been interested in was HARVEST MOON! I had it on Playstation 1 back in the day and I still love Harvest Moon so I have it loaded on an emulator on my laptop and I play from time to time. It is one of those games you never get bored with?! Anyway, that is why I am so excited by a bunch of chickens :mrgreen:

The chickens are already on my wishlist:

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DippyDesigns

But I do have someone in mind to nominate if I get that chance to...so I might give this set to someone else if I win it because we are all chicken crazy around here :lol: so it won't be hard to nominate someone who wants a flock in their game!

My Origin ID is DippyDesigns

DIPPY DOODLE on Facebook

644362_1491605541100631_1472781576571833276_n.jpg?oh=c0019c8ce2de98a0158c1aba60509bc8&oe=57C1A708